Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Yankee in Dixie

World of Warcraft

After being in the chat for the last few nights I've learned at least 5 of us pixies play World of Warcraft. So out of curiosity, I was wondering how many of us Warcrafters are attached to this site, and what toons you prefer to play.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Horde FTW!

Blackhand server
Old 09-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Melted

I must confess that I started playing yesterday.

I am Horde, Detheroc server, as is Wilderness.

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My main is a tauren shaman on blackhand.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 09-08-2008, 06:22 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Airy
I stand alone as the one and only true good one!

I am an Alliance I have a lot of characters....the main are Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Warlock (70) 52 fire mage, and then a number of others. I had a 70 prot warrior but he is now entertaining a friend!

It's fun to see people that have similar interests!

(shhh don't tell but I also have a 39 holy pally on the horde side!)
Old 09-08-2008, 06:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
I canceled my account of four years two months ago.

Level 70 gnome mage was my main. I was on the Llane server.

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning comes out on the 18th. I really loved playing WoW, but after four years, and hitting 70 less than a month after The Burning Crusade came out, I just got bored with it. I had been into PvP before TBC, but just couldn't get into it after the expansion.

I tried to play on the Horde side but there were too many 12 year olds over there.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Yankee in Dixie

That seems to vary per server. On blackhand most of the kids seem to be on the alliance side of things. I agree, I'm bored with the game and I've only been playing a little over a year. Once the expansion comes out and we get something new to do I'll be back on it more often than not.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:00 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I am a lilith of the all powerful she-beasts. I am a level 3897294057237548957892347 succubus and pretty damn tasty

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-08-2008, 10:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
That seems to vary per server. On blackhand most of the kids seem to be on the alliance side of things. I agree, I'm bored with the game and I've only been playing a little over a year. Once the expansion comes out and we get something new to do I'll be back on it more often than not.

I thought about sticking around for Wrath of the Lich King, but figured I'd just end up doing the same thing all over again. Rush through the new levels, then back track to the dungeons for loot.

At one point I belonged to the largest guild in the whole game. I just got tired of logging in and feeling like I had to be somewhere to do something. There's only so many hours you can spend in Molten Core, or ZG.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My guild is just full of my two friends' alts and all of my toons. If I need a group for heroics I'm usually running with my friend and member's of his raiding guild
Old 09-08-2008, 10:51 PM

At last count I had over 200 in the guild. And I spend half my game time playing mommy and listening to "he said/she said" or "he's touching me (and not in a fun way!)"

I joke...mostly....they are great people that have for the most part played together for about 3 years. We have a lot of fun.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to pack130
Well hello all . Well Lilith im sure you are very very tasty.
I have a level 70 hunter , as you can see airy is the alt-a-holic lol . I enjoy playing still tho i don't know why some times lol.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
I thought about sticking around for Wrath of the Lich King, but figured I'd just end up doing the same thing all over again. Rush through the new levels, then back track to the dungeons for loot.

Just slow down and enjoy the content. I have never understood that need to rush and be the first one thru the content....you get to the end and then are stuck picking your nose instead of enjoying the game.

Altho that leaves much more time for Pixies!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Just a Freek

until recently I have played mainly Horde... lvl 70 forsaken mage on malygos that I rarely play anymore.

these days its ussualy my drenai hunter on perenolde lvl 32 currently
"In hot as fire and out soft as snow."

Lost

My pic threads:
as requested
Bound...for pleasure!
Ienki and Andvari DO Vegas
oh, and the one Ienki posted of me...
my camera, my rules
and my newest thread with Kadiya
Lost in Wisconsin w/ Kadiya
Been a while
AWW NUTS!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

No lizards, so I stayed away from WoW.

Still dealing with Kingdom of Loathing, though.