Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2005, 02:21 PM

Why do women want to get their guy with a strapon?

my wife has been persistant on trying to use a strapon or dildo on me. is it a women's drive to bang a guy or what? does anyone have an opinion or comment that they would like to share. oh by the way, this is my first thread.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:51 PM
is not this trim anymore!

OMG...I'd love that! I'd just like to try it. As far as why some women like it, well I'm sure there are those that enjoy the rush of being in power, as well as those that just like seeing their partner have a good sexual experience. I know one thing...I'm pretty damn interested in hearing from some of our sexy Pixie ladies about this.

But alas, Mrs. WI won't go for it.

And nice to see you posting. Welcome.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:04 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
This has been my one fantasy that will not go away! I don't know if it is, like WI said the power/control over the man, the knowledge that you are driving him to a massive orgasm, or a little of both, but one day I will get the opportunity and I'm really looking foward to it. Now that my face is red from embarassment..I'll go.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:11 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Nothing wrong with admitting sex turns you on, TT...that's what we're all about. Letting others know that they're not alone in their thoughts about sex!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:44 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Been there, done that, and have the video to prove it! LOL It was a rush for me. Turned me on to no end. I think it was the surrender of it all, plus it just felt DAMN good. As to why it's a turn on for women, I'm sure I'm not qualified to say, but what WI said sounds about right.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:45 PM
Loungin' Around

Been there, done that....loved it. And I'd do it again.

Some of it is power and domination....most of it is just driving him wild.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-08-2005, 04:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Shockingly, I have no urge to wear a strap on. I like using a anal toys and vibes on him but the actual urge to wear one just is not part of my make-up. I think it looks hot and I love watching people enjoy it but it's not a fantasy of mine.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I have no desire to wear a strap-on, either. But if he wanted me to, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

In years past, I was involved with a man who loved anal play, and I enjoyed seeing how my efforts turned him on. Yeah, it was also a bit of a rush to be in the position of power... but mostly I liked watching him writhe- he reminded me of a cat who'd been properly catnipped.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 02-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Well my man, all I can say is everyone is different. Some girls want to do it, other's don't give a hoot and some want to try it out of morbid curiousity.

Another thing to mention too is, some girls are like "well you want to fuck me up there so why can't I do it to you?"

If you don't want her to do that sort of thing with her, just tell her that "it's not my thing".

I don't know what else to add apart from that.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:07 PM

thanks guys for the replies.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darogle
Been there, done that, and have the video to prove it! LOL It was a rush for me. Turned me on to no end. I think it was the surrender of it all, plus it just felt DAMN good. As to why it's a turn on for women, I'm sure I'm not qualified to say, but what WI said sounds about right.

Pretty much says it for me, excluding the vid. It feels soooooooodamn good.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 02-08-2005, 10:32 PM

I have a DVD that is about women on men with strap ons. I got it in a box of stuff. I don't really care for it myself but if someone wants it I will let it go real cheap. It is new like 02-03 and probably 2 hrs. long or so. It is brand new but I took the wrapper off. If someone is interrested in it just send me a PM with your email addy and I can send you a pic. of the box.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:36 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
Well, I'll blushingly join the group of women with this on their minds. Though it's not really a power thing for me - that's the wrong end of the stick for me. It's on my radar because I know how much pleasure I get from anal sex, and would love to show my man the same.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 02-09-2005, 08:23 AM
gurly gurl

I'd really love to try that.....the idea of getting to thrust the way he does.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:20 PM
~a little bit naughty~

In the words of Darogle; Been there, done that and have the pics to prove it.

We have just gotten into the whole anal play in the last 6 months or so. I did the toys on him at first and then we got the strap on. It is a huge turn on to watch him THAT arroused and its a bit of a power thing too.

Although I will say kudos to you men. It is much harder to give then to receive. When I am done using the strap-on all I want to do is just roll over and go to sleep.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking