Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2005, 11:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
Is it me ?

Who can help me ? - Uk Pixies I need help.

Long time ago I was in a situation where it was possible that I had a gay experience in a religious monastery. Forget the antipathy to Catholic priests - if it happened I enjoyed it = maybe sometime I will go for regression therapy and relive it.

Now I would like to experience the joys of gay sex to see if I am bi gay.

Some time ago I went to a gay/bisexual sauna {Pleasuredrome in London for those interested]. Sitting in the spa I realised that the man next to me was gently massaging my penis. I had to reply but unfortunatelybecause of the physical lay out of the spa I suddenly slipped into the water and having asked me :'Did you come ?' - to which I replied 'No I have slipped off the edge of the spa' he suddenly got up and left. However I think I may have shot my lot looking at two men having anal intercourse - I can still feel the twinge in my dick

I have not been able to get back to the Sauna for some time but today I decided to go to a local beauty spot [Horsenden Hill, Greenford, for those readers in London] which is known as a place where gay men congregate.
Having trawled the hill Imet an Asian gentleman who quite bluntly asked me if I wanted a wank.
This was what I wanted but following him into a more secluded area to enjoy the physical release. I tripped. fell and sprained an ankle.

Masturbation was not an release - the ankle pain was too severe.

My friend suggested I find my car as I had difficulty walking.

So my wank never materialised.

Having walked back to the car - I thought this cannot be right - I was in line for a wank which I desperately wanted. Turning around and going back to where I had met my friend I saw that he had someone else interested asn they disappeared into the bushes.

Please, will I ever succeed in finding the right man to enjoy Greek love ?