Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

walk in the forest

Winter weekends are fab – nothing really much to do apart from sleeping in, keeping warm, watching TV and then climbing back into bed again.

That’s what we usually did, but this weekend felt a bit different - felt like we needed to break the routine slightly and do something else for a change. After all, there’s only so much sport, game shows and rubbish TV Movies you can take after a while.

For once, it was a really clear, crisp day – the sun was so bright and the ground was really hard from a thick frost. We ventured out into the country for a long walk, feeling the leaves under our boots, taking in the cold, cold air and feeling the tension melt from our bones as we strode out hand in hand.

The path we took was quite secluded in parts – and you took the opportunity of stopping to gently kiss me every so often, stealing a smooch when no-one was looking.

I don’t know what it was – maybe the air, maybe the sunshine, the fact we were out of the house and it seemed a bit more scary but I really wanted you. I really started to want you very, very badly.

It was all the more difficult to tell you because we kept walking past other couples, families out walking too.

We carried on walking for a while longer – all the time your arm round my waist, me holding on to you, still every so often stopping to smooch.

Fairly soon we came to an opening in the woods – the path went off in two directions, one into the woods and the other round the outskirts – most people seemed to be taking the direct route away from the trees so I suggested we walk the other way.

The woods were really dense; you could smell pine and the aromas of winter as we trod further and further along the path. There wasn’t another soul around.

The next time we stopped to kiss, you didn’t stop so easily, you carried on – wrapping your arms round me, pulling me closer to you so I was pressed up against all the thick winter layers you were wearing. I could still feel how turned on you were through all the clothes.

I took your hand.

I led you off the path.

Just out of sight of where we’d been walking but not too far off the track was a patch of trees, quite dense and secluded. I couldn’t resist.

I had to touch you.

I took the lead, gently pinning you back against one of the trees and slowly, deeply, starting to kiss you again, gently exploring your mouth with my tongue – holding your hands down then you couldn’t touch me. I stopped and looked into your eyes – knowing what I was about to do, but leaving you wondering.

Even though it was cold I unbuttoned your jacket – but you didn’t seem to mind. I slid my hands inside and through your jumper so I touched the bare skin of your back, gently running my nails along. All the time still kissing you, tasting you, feeling your lips press against mine.

I ran my hands along the waistband of your jeans and further down, feeling you getting harder, feeling how stiff your cock was against my hand. Slowly, carefully, I unbuttoned you, watching you becoming freer, seeing how wet you’d become just from me touching you.

I stroked you through your boxers, gently at first, running my fingers over the tip of your cock, gently stroking my thumb over you. Soon it wasn’t enough, I had to taste you in my mouth, had to feel you there.

I knelt down slowly, feeling my knees on the path of orangey red leaves, feeling them crunch on the crisp, frosty earth.

I looked into your eyes and slowly slid my lips over you, taking you into my mouth, feeling your hardness against my tongue, using my hand to guide you further into my mouth.

I softly began to lick you, to flick my tongue against your hardness, feeling the head of your cock pulsing against the rhythm of my mouth.

You held my head and gently, slowly started to move it, moaning softly and making me move in the way that turned you on most.

I flicked my tongue harder, more insistently, began to close my mouth round you tighter, wanting to feel all of you in my mouth. I could hear you moaning, sighing, losing yourself, wanting to come.

Looking into your eyes again, I stopped for a moment, took you, still hard, out of my mouth and just began to kiss your cock – wanting you to feel on the edge for a little longer. You looked at me, stroking my face – but all the time wanting to come, needing to.

I slid my lips around you again, this time harder, faster, licking and sucking you – flicking my tongue over your head over and over again. I felt you tighten, felt you getting really close – slowing down again, I became softer with my touch – then harder again when you’d calmed…the next time I let you come – tasting you, feeling the wetness, the warmth in my mouth – feeling you shudder.

I stood up.

You pulled me, still half undressed – into your arms – kissing me, deeply. I dressed you, buttoning up your jeans, your jacket, running my fingers through your hair.

You took my hand and led the way back to the path, holding me tight, your arms round my waist.

I wondered what lay in store for me when we got home, feeling even more turned on thinking about it as we carried on walking…

TBC….