Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-22-2007, 08:37 PM

Her Sexy Hose

Stephy Called Me Fom Work, She Was Pretty Drunk And Wanted To Hangout Awhile With Me. Since She Was Drunk, I Knew She'd Come Home In Her Work Uniform. It's A Very Short Black Dress With Tan Pantyhose. Sure Enough Stephy Showed Up In Her Uniform. I Was Ready For Her, I'd Removed My Underwears And Only Wore These Old Baggy Shorts. We Sat In The Livingroom, Stephy Across Me On The Sofa. Slowly As We Drank, I Spread My Legs While Joking With Her. Soon She Saw My Cock Sticking Out Of My Shorts. I Knew, Cause She Looked Right Down At It And Her Eyes Widened. She Also Being Very Drunk Must've Been Horny And Started To Spread Her Legs. Stephy Had Panties Under Her Hose. She Went To The Bathroom, Then Returned Only To Sit The Same Way. This Time When Her Legs Were Opened, She Had No Panties Just Her Sheer Tan Pantyhose. As I Saw This My Cock Started To Stiffen, Until It Was Noticable. " Oh Shit Vinny! What's That?" She Asked. I Lookedand Said "oh Shit Stephy, I'm Sorry! But Looking At Your Pussy Through Those Sheer Pantyhose Made Me Very Hard."