Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2017, 06:16 PM

Jon & Nicole Lyerica, Day 2

Lyerica wakes In the bed of Jon and Nicole only to see Jon's head Inbetween Nicole's leg eating her pussy. She hears Nicole saying OH JON!! That's It suck my clit ohh goddd as Lyerica hears Nicole breath very heavily. And then Jon shoves three fingers up her pussy and all of a sudden Nicole say JON!!! Jon says loudly CUM FOR ME NICKI CUM CUM!!! Jon looks at Lyerica smiles as she starts to play with herself and then Nicole cums and cums hard OHH FFUCK!!! As Nicole breaths heavily she says Jon I want your cock In my pussy!! Baby, then Jon starts to Inflate his cock Lyerica moves toward Jon and says so this Is how this works. Jon looks at Lyerica and says yes, all I do is pump a ball in my balls and then for lack of a better I would stroke my dick until It's hard. Lyerica who Is amused with this says Uncle Jon can I help? Jon says yeah stroke my cock as I pump my balls and Lyerica laugh at this and as soon as Jon starts pumping that little ball and with Lyerica stroking It very slowly, she feels It getting hard. Oh my God Uncle Jon I feel It and keep on stroking until his cock was at full mast. Lyerica looks Nicole and Nicole pretty neat huh? Lyerica says wowww. Nicole says come on Jon my PUSSY needs It!!! Then Jon kisses Lyerica again and moves toward Nicole's pussy and penetrates her Pussy with his cock and Nicole says Ahhhh God that feels wonderful as Jon starts to fuck her and Nicole calls for Lyerica to sit on her face so she can eat her pussy as Jon fucks. Lyerica is squirming and then as Jon Is fucking Nicole, Lyerica leaned towards Jon and they kissed again as Lyerica was cumming for the first time this morning and then Nicole is cumming also and In unison they both say I'M CUMING!!! And then Jon takes a breather and then Nicole says Lyerica fuck my husband and make him cum, he is close. Lyerica looks at her shakes yes and with Jon on his back She mounts his cock and starts riding him wildly as Jon grabs her tits and squeezes them then he pinches her nipples and then Lyerica cums again Oh shit!!! But still keeps on riding Jon's cock Nicole says as she gets closer to these two fuck machines playing with her pussy kissing Jon and telling come on Baby cum for us cum for us and then Jon starts breathing real heavily looks at Nicole the Lyrica Ohhh Fffuucckk I'm going to CUM OH GOD Nicole looks at Lyerica and says take his cream In your pussy Lyerica says oh god damn sure as she starting cum Jon explodes filling Lyerica's pussy full of his seed fuck and Lyerica cum again shit!!! And collapses on Jon's chest, breathing heavily. Lyerica lifts her head up and says does this go on every morning? Nicole and Jon look at her and say yep every morning. Lyerica shakes her head in Disbelief.,
Jon hops Into the shower to get ready and head towards the restaurant, Nicole gets In with Jon and says that was Intense. Jon kisses Nicole and Babe It was but I have get to our other place and check sales from yesterday. Jon Is everything ok with that. Yes, It Is. Just that we need a bigger space, Jon don't worry things are going to work out. Then she kisses him and then Lyerica opens the shower and ok you two are you guys fucking Again? Without Me?? They look at her no but they pull Her in the shower and Nicole gets on her knees and start licking Jon's cum out her pussy as gets dressed as he hears Lyerica says Nicole as pants and pants like a dog Nicoleeee It only Cumm!!! And then Jon open shower door kisses Lyerica she like huh and then kisses Nicole and says Sweets put her leg over your shoulder lot easier that way, Nicole smiles yeah, JON!!! Jon says you two have a good day. Nicole yells see you at noon. Ok says Jon. Lyerica says see him at NOON!! Yeah we have to fuck again. WHAT!!! As Nicole goes back licking out Jon's cum out of Lyerica's pussy.
Jon is at the restaurant talking to Emil about the Increase of business and says Boss we need a bigger place. Jon says I know, but I hate to leave this location, but we must give ourselves about six months to a year before we start looking, the lease on this location keeps hear for the time being, I agree say Emil. Where is Nicole this morning? She is showing her friend around the Island today. Ahh that nice girl from yesterday? Yes, they should be here around noon and one. Ok Boss, Emil called me Jon. Sorry boss. Smiling.
It's around noon and Jon Is awaiting the arrival of Nicole and Lyerica and he gets a Skype call from Nicole explaining to him that Lyerica, her and he see Emmy their house cleaning girl and they are all naked. Jon says ah can't make It I see. Then Jon oh Emmy your not going home tonight you and Emmy says Oh ok Mr. Jon In her high voice. Then Nicole but don't worry I have called In the Calvary and about that time Naddy Rhoades comes through the door of Jon's office with her blouse open, exposing her tits, unzipping shirt letting fall to the floor exposing her pussy and then says hello Jon and he says Hello beautiful and then points camera towards Naddie and says ok Nicole I'm here and will take care of him. Nicole says Jon have fun and save some cum for. Jon smiles, signs off. Naddie Is standing over Jon looking at his cock and says I finally get you alone, Jon says oh yeah.. Naddie pulls off his shorts and undershorts, shoes socks then he stands she unbuttons his shirt and sits him back down and then Inserts his cock In her hot wet pussy. She says Jon you see how you make me feel as moves slowly around his cock and up and down as sh offers him a tit to suck on on, Naddie is breathing heavily and slowly then she gets off his cock and goes down and starts sucking his cock and says Jon I taste pretty good for an old lady. Jon says as regains a little composure Naddie your not OLD as she squeezes his balls and sucks the head of his cock and looks at the same time. As Jon was saying Naddie your not old you are young at heart for a lady In her mid sixties. She smiles, then she comes up and kisses him and says their are times I wish you were my man. Jon says ohhh I won't tell Nicole, she smiles and I have already told Nicole Jon says WHAT!!! Naddie smiles as she kisses him and says ask her. Ok Jon says. And Jon takes over and takes Naddie to the leather sofa and makes her lie down, spreads her legs and lower his head and Is eating Naddie's pussy and sucking her clit which drives her crazy and she says fuck me Jon unfortunately I have an appointment. Jon penetrates her and says your going to fashionably late as he fuck her and fuck her hard as she say moans and groans and says fuck my old Jon, fuck It I need to cum now!!! Jon puts the fucking on overdrive and Is pumping her hard as she panting heavily oh that's It, that's Naddie says fuck me this way!!! And then she says Jon I need your cum
Now then Jon say ok Naddie are you ready to cum for me cum on Naddie and Naddie says OhFuck!!!! As she cums all over his dick and the Jon cums hard Inside her pussy Oh god I love your pussy. Jon says thanks Naddie, Naddie says no. Thank you now I have to go I have clients to meet, then turns to Jon kisses him and then says Jon hey that storefront across the street Is closing shop in about six to twelve months. Jon hugs and kisses her. We will be ready.
Jon gets home and Is greated by a naked Nicole and they kiss and she how Naddie? She Is good, but your better. Nicole says good, as she unbuttons Jon's shirt and then she asked what else did Naddie say? Laughing he she wishes that I was her man, husband. Nicole laughs she told me that, really! Yeah. Jon says when? About three month you Know when she comes by for weekly fuck and pussy eating. Nicole has stripped Jon of his clothes and she gets his dick hard goes down to her knees and starts sucking his cock and says Naddie taste pretty good and then Lyerica and Emmy show up to help Nicole suck Jon's cock and balls. Then Lyrica stands up and kisses Jon after that Emmy stands up and kisses Jon also. Emmy is nineteen years old very trim nice size tits and smal round ass to boot. Then all go outside to the backyard jump In the pool, splash around take turns kissing eachother, feeling eachother up. Then they all get out of the pool, Nicole kisses Jon as Lyerica and Emmy watch and stay huddled together with a towel covering them and then Nicole starts sucking his Cock and balls very vigorously Jon is moaning god Nicki that feels good, Nicole says good Baby just remember this my cock and I do give permission for people to use and abuse it. Jon laughs that is a good one he says and Lyerica and Emmy are laughing Insanely, Lyerica says that is the Nicole I know and kisses Emmy Nicole goes back to sucking his cock. Then Nicole stops and moves towards Jon's head and squats over his head as he licks her pussy and sucks her clit which sends Her Into totally gratification and she can't take anymore she hops on his cock and rides him, he grabs her titties pinches her nipples as she comes to cuming and she says JJOONN!!! I'm cuming oh god my clit Is so sensitive fuck ,fuck, fuck, Emmy get over here fuck Mr. Jon she gets up and mount his cock and is riding him like crazy Jon is oohh God Emmy that feels good and then Jon and Emmy switch to doggy and he is fucking her silly as Emmy screams In delight that's It Mr. Jon fuck me hard harder harder Oh Mr. Jon I'm cumming. And It's Lyerica's turn she moves towards Jon, she sucks his cock tasting Nicole and Emmy's pussy juices Jon says oh man as Lyrica sucks even harder stroking his shaft as she sucks he head of his cock and massaging his balls then Jon says In a heavily voice want me to fuck you, Lyrica shakes her head no then he realizes she Is coming to make him cum and hard. Oh girls as Jon is screaming they rush to his cock and balls as he say OH FUCK I CUMMING as Lyrica jerks Jon off spreading his cum all over the place. Jon relaxes and says Lyrica, she Interupts the pussy Is very sensitive right now as she smiles. But I'm very sure tonight will be a different as they all laugh. Emmy don't forget, I know Mr. Jon Nicole moves over towards Jon, she says Sweets yeah says Jon. What for dinner, he smiles steak, snapper and salad. Yum say the girls. Lyrica says what about desert, Nicole smiles and says, cock, balls, pussy and whipped cream. They all lick their lips.