Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2003, 11:53 PM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
omg

you will never belive what has happened to me!!!

Backround:

I met Adam on an online personals website. (yea lavalife!!!!! Thank you soooo much) We started dating and fell in love. Our first date lasted over 6 hours as did the second and third..... Soon we were going out 5 out of 7 days. This posed several problems for us. We live an hour apart and Adam wasn't getting home til 3am and has to get up at 5:30. He was dog tired. I decided to go up to cook him dinner one night and had a great time. Then, I came up 2 days later and somehow never left. That was at our 1 month mark. then a month ago...
At the 4 month mark Adam dropped a huge bomb. I can't say I didnt see it coming but still i was shocked. He told me that he hasn't been happy for a couple weeks and thought he needed some space. He said we are not working out, but I didnt want to believe it. I cried and cried. He wanted me to move out!!!!! A week goes by and Iam a total wreck! Shaking like a leaf and emotional. Felt like I was starting to fall into this deep dark black pit with no bottom and no way out. We didn't really talk about it at all the next few days. Adam was sleeping on the couch and I was alone in our bed. I was lonely and miserable. His mom and step dad were coming to visit that next weekend. We had a reasonably good visit but we still had an elephant in the living room that no one was talking about. We all knew it was there but didnt want to disturb it. On top of everything else I was 2 weeks late with my period. (Great luck.) Accidently told his mom about being late and how scared i was. (hadnt told adam yet.) We talked and she helped us set an apointment with a free clinic. Turns out im not pregnant. (whew, big sigh) Still havent started my period though... Grrrr I'll be a month late on he 6th of october..... Hoping im not one of the lucky 1% that the test misses.

Story:
Ok now onto the good stuff. I went into an independant pet store to look around and ran into my best friend from hughschool we hadnt seen each other in 5 years. It was like we had never parted. We hung out for the next few daysI invited kaytee ( the best friend) and zeke (her hubby)over for dinner. Adam was being all lovey dovey all of a sudden and the man hasn't kissed har d for a month. I turned to Jello. We kept kissing the while time and I was in heaven. Then later he said we need to talk. He whispered to me that he doesn't want me to leaveanymore!!!!!!!!!! I leaped up and ran to call mom and tell her. I grabbed Kaytee and took her to the bedroom for girl talk. I told her and we started jumping up and down and hugged fiercely. After Kaytee and Zeke left, Adam and I cuddled on the couch and kissed. I started running my hands all over his body. He pushed my hand to his groin like he wanted to be caressed. I then went down on him with a fervor I have never done. After he came, we cuddled again. Then, he started caressing my breasts and said how much he missed "them" (I am rather heavy chested) Then he caressed me and made me cum. It was the best orgasm I have ever had. Then he went to bed. He is still sleeping on the couch. But only til he gets used to us again. In a few days we will be back to the same old relationship. I am so happy. I hope everthing works out for us. I am waiting to spend the rest of my lifetimes with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heidicam 039.jpg (11.9 KB, 1269 views)
Old 09-25-2003, 06:54 AM
I make sexytime with you

Aww
I hope everythings works out

*hugs*
I want to do something that matters
Old 09-25-2003, 07:49 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Good luck to you and Adam. I hope all goes well from here on for you both.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 09-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
thanks u 2
Old 09-26-2003, 03:19 AM
Tidbits

what does everyone one else think???
Old 09-26-2003, 03:46 AM

Dunno about everyone else....but I wish you the very best of luck and I hope this works out the way you want it to.

But (you knew that was coming didn't you? Damn I hate being predictable) I'm helping a friend extract herself from a 2 year relatioinship at the moment, so I'm in a real "go slow, be cautious" state of mind. While I hope down to my toes that this works for you, and I think there's every chance it will....I'd advise you be careful and not let yourself get too sure it will, just to protect your heart a little...cause I don't think you're necessarily at the finish line yet. And if you didn't like that, or are mad at me for saying it...stop reading.

Why? Cause I've got 4 brothers, and I've watched three of them do this to girls. And wanted to beat them bloody each and every time. Maybe it's just my family (and, ironically, the guy my fried is breaking up with) but sometimes they do this. "I'm not sure I want to be with you," and pulling away for weeks or months...then all of a sudden, for no reason the girl in question understands, they "made a horrible mistake," "miss you terribly," and "want you back." For a few weeks, maybe a month or so. What my brothers were doing when they pulled this stunt was just being bloody indecisive, and not being careful about how it impacted the people they were jerking around. They weren't happy, or were terrified of commitment. They didn't know what to do about it, so they'd break up with the girl. Since the fear was mostly in their heads, she never saw it coming. Then they missed her, got lonely, or (in the one case where I got REALLY angry) got bored when nothing better came along right away. They went back to what they knew was comfortable. The girls never knew what was wrong in the first place, so didn't know it hadn't been fixed permanently. They were thrilled that my brother(s) had gotten over their flit...and assumed everything was fine. It never took more than a month and a half for the boys to get back to whatever fear or frustration they'd used as their reason to leave the first time....and they dropped the girls again. Once, I was good friends with the girlfriend, and she was much more cut up about the second dump than the first.

I'm in no way saying that's what Adam (hope I got the name right) is doing. Even if he is, I don't think it's necessarily going to all fall apart...and I certainly don't think he's doing it intentionally. It's just that those sudden "turn on a dime" changes sound awfully familiar. But I don't know your life, I don't know your relationship, and I don't have a crystal ball. I just always thought that if the girls my brothers (whom I really do love....I just wouldn't have let my friends date them when they were younger) had been a bit more careful, they could've saved themselves some heartbreak...and maybe even helped the guys talk about what was really wrong instead of pretending it didn't exist any more.

I really do hope it all comes good for you, I hate being a doomsayer...but you did ask. I can't help thinking you might've been looking for a devil's advocate, just a little. Serious appologies if this was a buzz-kill that pisses you off. Take comfort in that it really is just:

my 2cents.

Ginge
Old 09-26-2003, 04:46 AM
Just me.

Faerysflower, good luck to you.
Old 09-26-2003, 04:47 AM
Tidbits

ty db
Old 09-26-2003, 11:11 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

I am sort of with GingerV on this one faerysflower, You know basically guys don't know what they want. However they do know what they crave.
The thing is you have to have what I call a conversational relationship where you see "eye-to-eye" on core values. Ask yourself is this...could this be my bestfriend or is he just a really good boyfriend?
Simply "speaking in tounges" together and having a chemical understanding is not going to do it in the long haul.
Be the person who you want to be. Try not to change yourself for this guy to simply accomodate your need to be wanted. Otherwise the pain you feel will be double and the selfdoubt will deepen.
To give your guy some slack is one thing, to be used to fill his need for affection is another.
Old 09-26-2003, 12:07 PM
Banned

I'm glad you're back together, too, but I'd be wary, like GingerV and south suggest. Keep the lines of communication open - find out why he pulled away in the first place . . . good luck, faerysflower
Old 09-27-2003, 12:14 AM
Tidbits

thanks all
we are talkin more than ever before.... i appriciate the honesty. i will tell u all the new developements as they occur. he he i sound like a news anchor....
Old 09-27-2003, 12:24 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
I wish you all the best! Just be sure to do ALOT of talking with this guy to be sure you know what is up between you two and why did what he did.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:16 AM

faerysflower,

Keep your fingers crossed and be cautious.

Good luck!
Old 10-01-2003, 10:41 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
good luck hun take it slow tho, i wish u the best of luck adn hope w all my heart ur lifes go the way u want them to
Old 10-13-2003, 02:18 AM

awwwwwwww i hope things work out for you both u seem to be happy together. I think possibly when he told u he didnt want to be with u anynmore it was possibly cause youd moved to fast with the moving in together thing and he kind of felt a bit overpowered by all that was happening and so it kind of freaked him out a bit. I really really hope things work out for you both though. Keep everyone updated on hpw things go for u both and all the very best for the futurexxxxxxx