Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Slut Lolver

My Wife, A Truckers Playmate

Due to my eyesight I'm not writing any new stories, instead I'm making Audio stories and posting them on my web site (link in my signature below). I do have many text stories there also,
~~~~~~

My Wife, A Truckers Playmate

by Cjack 2010

We live about a mile away from the Freeway and there is only one road leading to it. Right before you get to the entrance is a large open field. Over the last year or so 18-wheelers have started parking there. Some times there may be one or up to four. There always back in and park about 200 feet from the road.

As my wife and I would drive by I usually made a remark about them using it for a good place to sleep awhile. Sometimes we would see a car parked in front of the\m and I would remark it must be a Whore visiting them. I said things like this to tease my wife because I knew she had a thing for Truckers.

We were a couple in our early 50s with an empty nest. I has got her to open up some lately and she liked to flash Truckers as I drove. Sometimes when we went out to eat she would want to go to a nearby truck stop. I knew it wasn't for the food but the Truckers that come and go.

She is a cute 5'5" blond package of fun with big tits. She enjoys dressing to show down blouses every chance she can and of course the truckers love it. At times I thought she may be playing some but she would never admit to it. I had asked a few times and even suggested she should but didn't get a good response when I did.

One evening I was coming home from town and as I past the field I saw my wife's car parked there with 2 big rigs. I pulled off and parked where I could see any action there may be but after about 35 minutes I went on home.

While I waited my mind ran wild with wonder about what she may be doing. Was she in one of those trucks playing with the Trucker? If so was she just sucking or doing more. Maybe I was just jumping to conclusions.

She came in a couple of hours later as if nothing had happened. In fact she remarked about being shopping. She wasn't dressed as she usually does when she shops, instead she had a tight pair of cutoffs and a loose T-shirt on.

I choose not to say anything until we went to bed. This time of the year she usually sleeps nude and covers with a sheet. This night she pulled on a pair of shortie PJs. I pulled her to me in my arms and slid one hand down inside her bottoms. Usually she spreads her legs if she wants some but this night she didn't. Finely I worked my hand where I wanted it and slid my fingers into her. She seemed to be extra wet that night.

"Dam you must be horny tonight, you are already wet".

"Not really."

"Maybe that wetness is left over from this afternoon"?

I felt her body tighten up in my arms as if she was a child that had be caught in a lie or something. She didn't say a word for a minute then she said "What do you mean"?

"I saw your car parked up at the Truckers lot where the Whores park to fuck the Truckers. Were you in the Red one or the Black one"?

Then she turned in my arms as if to butter me up. She lightly kissed my lips and said, "Does it matter if I was having fun"?

"Not if you tell me about it while I feel you up".

She started whispering the details to me while I laid my hand on her ass. She moved closer as if she knew what I wanted to do. I let my fingers go into the crack of her ass to massage her rosebud. She know this gets me hot and I want her to get dirty.

"I knew you wouldn't care so I fucked both of them. We were in the sleeper of the ed truck".

Now I had her ass moving under my touch. I moved my finger to her beautiful lips and told her to open up and get it wet for me. She sucked it into her mouth. I moved it back to her asshole and pushed it in to my knuckle, she always loves this.

"You fucked both at the same time"?

"Yes and it was great, they even DPed me. I sit on Ted's Big cock while Bill took my ass."

"Doesn't Bill have a big cock"?

"Not real big like Ted's, It must be 7 or 8 inches but it's not fat. It goes in deep but it's not filling."

"Did he cum in you ass"?

"No, when he was ready he pulled out and cum in my mouth. He said he likes to fill a ladies mouth."

My finger was moving in and out of her ass at will and she was starting to hump back and forth on my hard cock that was laying between her swollen cunt lips.

"So how did you connect with them".

"As we would drive by you were always remarking about the Whores that stop there so I knew you liked it. I was horny and as I thought about it I decided to try it so I got dressed for it and went down. Once there it wasn't hard to get them interested in me. I met Ted first and was talking and rubbing his cock when Bill got out of hi truck. He asked if he could join in so Ted invited us into his truck."

"Tell me about Ted's cock"

"Well he is a big black guy with the cock to go with it. He loves for me to suck him until he is hard enough to fuck me with it. It was so filling and filled me to the brim. The loads he shoots is more than I've ever had from a white man."

"How big is his cock and when have you had white men other than myself shoot in you"?

'Remember the old 16 oz pop bottles they had years ago, it was about that big around and 10 inches long and he really knows how to use it on a woman. I'm sure you know I have had other Lovers over the past few years. I have stopped twice before today and fucked Truckers but you never caught me. They have all shot hot loads in me but this is the first black man I've fucked."

By now she had worked my cock deep into her cunt and she was humping me. I could feel and hear the wetness as she rode me.

"Did he cum in you today"?

"Yes and I loved it."

"I thought so as I feel it floating around in you."

"I hope you like it because you need to get use to it. Ted drives into town once a week and we will be spending every Thursday afternoon together if his wife isn't with him."

About that time I felt to urge to cum building and I pulled my finger out of her ass. As I filled my wife with my jizz I hoped it would mix good with his.

We drifted off to sleep.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"