Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2004, 11:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to lickinlover
The Game

Here is my first story submission!! .. hope you like:

When she woke up he had already left for work, leaving on her pillow a bottle of her favourite perfumed moisturiser a pair of new white panties and a note :

“ come home at four get in the bath use the moisturiser put on the panties and wait on the bed for me ,
Phil xxx”

The thought of the night he had planned for her made Susie hot they had been together for a year and she hadn’t yet grown tired of the game, he is her master he controls her and she loves it.
She goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower to get ready for work the thought of the evening ahead has made her really horny and as she soaps her breasts her nipples become erect she slowly slides her hand down to her pussy she was wet and aching she slid her fingers over her clit into her hot cunt and began to finger fuck herself fucking her self faster and deeper and rubbing her clit until she came. She gets ready for work still thinking about the evening that is to come.
At quarter to four she leaves work and gets home for four o’clock although she knows Phil isn’t home she does exactly as he laid out in his note she bathes then moisturises puts the panties on and lays on the bed, ten minutes later she is highly aroused as she hears the door go her panties are already soaked with her juices just through the anticipation. She hears him come up the stairs go into the bathroom and get in the shower she know that he will be in there for at least ten minutes he is punishing her by not coming to her straight away she knows this but just waits patiently for him.

He comes into the bedroom:

“ what have we got here then oh look it’s my little slut waiting for me you had a good day bitch ?”

“ yes master” Susie says

“you look good enough to eat slut are you good enough to be eaten by me?”

“yes” Susie says

he walks over to the bed and grabs her hair bend close to her hear and whispers “yes what slut!”

“yes master, please let me be worthy enough to be eaten by you” Susie says

Phil slides his hand down to her cunt and starts to stroke her through her soaking panties “your so wet, think you really want to be eaten don’t you, well you will have to eat me first”

He takes he 10 inch swollen dick out of his trousers and forces it in Susie’s mouth he starts to fuck her face with his cock grabbing the back of her head and forcing more and more of it down her throat.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth “ get on all fours bitch”
Susie kneels on all fours on the bed he runs his hand over her arse “ your such a dirty little bitch aren’t you? You know what dirty bitches get don’t you”
“yes” Susie says

“ yes what?” phil says as he spanks her arse

“yes master” Susie whimpers

“ see now I have to punish you, forgetting to call me by my title incurs punishment of ten spanks you know that don’t you?”

Phil runs his hand over susies arse again, then spanks her hard Susie moans he spanks her over and over till her cunt is running with juice it drips through her panties onto the bed

“ turn over” phil says

Susie rolls onto her back, Phil removes her now soaking wet panties and runs his hands over her swollen labia, he slides a finger up to her clit and she trembles, he licks her tummy then makes his way to her outer lips he licks them then slides his tongue into her pussy licking and sucking her clit until she is nearly coming then he stops “not yet bitch – first I want to fuck you up the arse turn over”

Susie turns over and gets back on all fours, she feels Phil rest his 10 incher on the outside of her little arse hole, he slides his hand in her pussy then lubes up her arse with her own juices, he slowly slides the first two inches of his cock into her tight little hole he rests there for a moment as her grabs her tits and pulls hard on her nipples Susie moans with the pleasure pain of it and he pushes his cock the rest of the way into her arse, he slowly starts to fuck her up her tight little arsehole

“ you like having big hard cock up your arse don’t you”

“yes master, fuck me hard up my arse then fuck my slutty cunt please”

“who told you you could ask for what you wanted, you want fucking huh?!? Well I’ll fuck you”

He slaps her arse hard then starts ramming her tight hole with his big dick he grabs his swollen balls “ they are ready to cream all up your arsehole you little slut” he pulls her hair and fucks her hard his cum spills out over her arse and dribbles on the bed, he pulls his cock out of her arse then rolls her over her starts to lick and bite her tits he pulls out their special nipple clamp which is two clamps connect by a chain and attaches them to her swollen nipples he pulls the chain making her nipples swell even more, he slides his hand down to her pussy and begins to stroke her clit “ you can’t cum until I tell you to”

She is on the edge of an orgasm and he can feel it he removes his hand, his cock is hard again “get on all fours bitch, I am gonna fuck you like the bitch your are”

He rams his cock into her sopping wet cunt , he is fucking her hard and fast as he spanks her arse this tips her over the edge and she starts screaming through her orgasm she cums three times before he releases his load into her, and they collapse on the bed exhausted

“welcome home darling, did you have a good day at work” Susie says