Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2002, 05:29 PM

Male Sex Toys

Does anyone know if the male sex toys, such as vibrating pussies, etc. actually work or even feel like the real thing. I don't want to spend my money on something that doesn't even get me off.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2002, 10:18 PM
Missing Member

BOY! WE NEED TO TALK! Okay, trying to NOT be biased being that I actually SELL sex toys, here's the lo down.

It all depends on what you get. I suggest starting with something small....a pocket pussy perhaps which is a hand-held sleeve. My husband and I have used one on him during pregnancy recoveries and such and from his mouth he says that it feels like the same thing, just not warm like a real woman. My solution to that, place it in warm water for a while if you want to see HOW REAL you can experience it. If a pocket pussy does it for you, then you can try upgrading to something more expensive such as the two holed pussy/ass combo that you can place on your bed or such and try that and just work your way up to what you are comfortable with.

From my experience I can tell you what we've found is the best IS the Pocket Pussy type sleeves because you can get a variance of motion as well as your s/o or yourself being able to manipulate it with much less work than pounding into a doll or the pussy/ass combo. Give me a PM and we can discuss this in more detail. There is so much more to tell!
Old 09-06-2002, 10:36 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

wow.. DD.. what a great discription.. (adding that to my list of gifts to buy for the men in my life)..

now.. what info can you offer us concerning the best vibs and eggs to purchase?

Old 09-07-2002, 05:53 AM
Missing Member

Jenna,

Okay, I have a LIST of bullets that I could lay on ya right now but here is the Cadillac.

His name is Pulsing Orbiter and he LOOKS like your average egg/bullet vibrator, but OH IS HE SOOOOO MUCH MORE! If you've tried a regular bullet and are ready to upgrade he is the WAY to GO! I don't know about the rest of you, but my thumb always got tired when making my regular bullet pulse. Not this bad boy. He has 5 speeds! there are three different pulses #1 BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZZ #2 BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ #3 (superfast) BUZBUZBUZBUZBUZBUZ, #4 A regular steady vibration, #5 VIBRATION TO THE MAX a steady HARD vibration.
He is the MAN! I recommend this one HIGHLY.

There is also Turbo Charged which isn't only adorable to look at, but WOW this one is FULL POWER. Along the same lines as a normal steady vibration bullet, this one goes WAY past a high vibration to Knock me down and get back up again hard. And not only THAT, the battery pack is shaped like a little pink car and the back wheel is the speed control. Its TOO cute.

Of course I also have your regular bullet. Which is a top seller and a REPEAT seller, which tells me that ladies (and some gents) wear this boy OUT. And also a double bullet for fun for more than one place...my only problem with it, the cords tangle with each other sometimes, but hey, it doesn't affect the ability to use it or anything. You can use this one in two places at once: clit/vagina clit/anus, vagina/anus, or use one for you and put one under his balls. Multi functional and I also sell a cock ring (shaped like a rabbit) that you can place 2 bullets or a double bullet in and one vibrates the ears to stimulate your clit while the other nests against his balls giving him and you and extra thrill.

Okay, I've turned into an advertisement now so I better stop! Anymore questions about ANY toys/creams/lotions/sexual aides, lay it on me y'all. I know pretty much everything there is to know about the best of the best in sexual aides. Excluding love dolls...although if I could, I'd purchase one to see what all the hype is but those things are HIGH!

And in closing, check out some of my products that I sell at http://www.coolcole.com/~saraspassionproducts The page isn't finished but there is a little something for everyone there!

DildoDiva (now you should all know where I get my name)
Old 09-07-2002, 08:12 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

bookmarkin the link And startin my christmas list.. oh yeah

Gotta upgrade to that cadillac I must prefer bullets to vibs anymore.. the person who created them should be sainted Is there not a model that is wireless and remote controlled? I have often fantasized about a lover having the ability to control mine from across a crowded room... *sigh*

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge... You might just get lots of my business for the holiday
Old 09-07-2002, 11:26 AM

DildoDiva.....nice looking site and GREAT price's.
Old 09-07-2002, 02:27 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower

Gotta upgrade to that cadillac I must prefer bullets to vibs anymore.. the person who created them should be sainted Is there not a model that is wireless and remote controlled? I have often fantasized about a lover having the ability to control mine from across a crowded room... *sigh*

I have to agree with you jennaflower I've actually wore out a couple of eggs myself...I seriously think this is gonna be at the top of my christmas list And as far as the wireless remote control, we share that fantasy
Old 09-07-2002, 07:58 PM
Missing Member

Jenna,

Better than that, I have a pair of remote controlled panties with a bullet inside them that can be controlled from I believe up to 30 feet. They are pricey, but OH SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Everyone else,

My catalogues have 3 times as much stuff as my site, if you would like to see what all I sell, you can pm me with your addresses (if you feel comfortable) and I'll send you my catalogues so you can see everything!

You can also write me at saraspassionproducts@coolcole.com with your address or any questions you may have although I am truly enjoying this thread and thinking about opening a sex toy advice from a professional type thread. Whattaya think?
Old 09-09-2002, 07:38 PM

I havent used vibrating pussies or the like, however I did get in gift pack this thing.. hard to describe, but I will do my best. (erm quick note - I didnt buy it, it was part of a lovers gift set my wife bought )

It had a hard plastic test tube (but bigger) type body with a hollow nipple on the end to which you attached a tube with a bulbous hand pump - shaped like an egg which you pump - (erm..hope that is clear?). Onto the test tube thing goes a latex sleeve which you attach around the bottom and up inside the plastic tube, basically you lube up the latex tube and insert erect penis into the sleeve which is inside the plastic test tube thingy and pump away on the bulbous pump bit, the idea s that the vacuum caused by the pumping moves the latex sleeve up and down your erect member causing waves of pleasure?????

On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give this device a -25

Used it once never used it again and it soon found its way to the Trash.

Hope this helps and saves you a bob or 2
Old 10-20-2002, 08:06 PM

Thumbs up

Go buy yourself a cyberskin p*ssy. I have tried alot of them and the cyberskin is the best. It feels the most relistic. You cannot go wrong by buying one.
Old 10-29-2002, 12:41 AM

I have a cyberskin "Fleshlight".... I love it! Although I'd prefer the real thing, it's as close as I can get right now It's a little pricey, but you'l get your money's worth...... trust me!
Old 02-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
*BUMP*

You have to check this out. For the perv who has everything, except...

http://www.realdoll.com/intro.asp

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 03-01-2004, 07:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Do people really have $6000 to spend on a sex doll? Why is the male doll more expensive?

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
Drew Carey
Old 03-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Count Spankula

Tess - HBO's Real Sex did a segment on those. They look amazingly real, but there's no way I would spend $6k on something like that...
Old 03-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Stiff Member

Ya', I agree. But DD's recommend on the fleshlight has me thinking.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours