Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2005, 04:59 AM

Car blowjob

I had been curious for a while about man on man contact.
My first encounter had left me wondering, i had a lot of confusion.
I tried to forget the idea of it nagging in the back of my mind for as long as i could, but eventually the voice got the better of me, looking in the classifieds online i finally found a better way for a young guy to have an introduction.

There was a guy offering no reciprocation, long slow blow jobs for guys, as many as you liked. Well i had to give that a go, I emailed him back and forth for a while until we agreed to meet. The local train station car park, off in the corner, it wasnt the best place but at least it was somewhat private as well as public.

I sat in my car in nervous anticipation, finally the car he had described pulled along side me and i got out and into the passengers side. We made small talk for a while and i suggested that maybe we swap sides so he could have better access, he quickly agreed and we swapped sides. He kept bantering back and forth obviously nervous so i decided to break the cycle and lifted my butt off the seat to drop my pants to my ankles, his eyes widened a s he greeted my rock hard cock, dripping pre-cum throughtout all this anticipation.

His hand gripped around my base giving it a few gentle pulls before he slouched down and took me whole, his warm mouth enveloping my cock, tongue swirling around the base and flicking up to lick around my tip. The feelings mixed with the anticipation were too much and i immediately feel a burning in my balls, i tell him i am about to cum and instead of backing off he gently jerks me as he sucks greedily. I spurt jet after jet of hot cum into the back of his throat which he greedily laps up groaning. He carefully cleans me up and leans back with a grin on his face.

We chat about his bi experiences and he tells me how much he loves sucking cock but i am his first in about 10 years. He tells me how hot he feels to have swallowed my cum, as he looks down i am already hard again from the talk, only 2 minutes after cumming. He grins at me and asks if i mind, i reply of course not help your self. Having cum once already this time is a fantastically long and pleasurable experience, him caressing and licking every part of my cock and the top of my balls. I lean back in the car being perfectlly serviced wondering if there is any better way to spend an evening. After a while i unload another torrent of cum deep into his awaiting mouth.

I bid him farewell and tell him to email me to catch up again soon

We have a few more encounters, anyone want to hear them?
Old 06-05-2005, 12:03 AM

Footy anyone

Its been a while
but my mysterious cock sucker and i arrange for another meeting.
we meet somewhere public again, but this time he tells me he knows a good place where we can get out of the car and stretch our legs
so i follow him for a little while until we reach a local sports ground, it is 9 at night so we travel inside the grounds where there is a little road and a bench in between ovals

he pulls over and i park next to him getting out of the car with a hard on which has been raging for over an hour now thinking of what is ahead. I walk up to him and his hand falls down to my bulging crotch massaging my hard cock through my shorts. He smailes and tells me he is glad our last meeting has left such a lasting memory. He tells me he loved the feeling of my hot cum in his mouth but that he wants to see me spurt my load this time, so tell him when i am ready.

I go to sit down and pull my shorts down a little so he has ready acces of my swollen cock and tight balls. He sits down beside me and lowers his mouth down taking my cock greedily in. Licking and sucking up and down my shaft massaging my tightening balls. He is really enjoying this sucking and slurping at my hard cock, i tell him not to be so eager this time or i might not have seconds for him.

He slows his pace savouring the experience, licking broad strokes up and down my cock, occasionally pausing and squeezing some precum from the tip of my cock, circling his tongue around my tip greedily taking the juices from the head of my cock.

I say he must be straining in there, how about i give you some relief this time. He tells me he enjoys just pleasuring me but i tell him he should get to cum as well. We stand together on the corner of the filed where hours before hundreds of people were standing and cheering, throbbing cocks in hand both jerking each other. He barely takes a minute before he tenses up and spurts hot cum on to the grass. He thanks me and gets down on his knees infornt of me greedily sucking me again. Seems like making him cum has turned him on 10 fold and he just wants me to cum now!

He reaches his hand down and begins to massgae my tight balls, working down and putting upward pressure on my perenium massaging as i feel a tightening and burning in my balls. I would love to unload in his mouth, but want many more of these meetings so tell him i am about to explode. He pulls back and while still massaging my balls starts to jack me off, i eplode and shoot jet after jet of hot cum onto the oval, throwing my head back and moaning into the empty night. As my spasms begin to subside i feel his slick hands milking it all out of me and his familiar warm mouth encirlcle my cock again, never wasting a drop, taking all the cum i have left, my orgasm subsiding in his warm greedy mouth..........