Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2011, 01:47 PM

Perhaps the last dare

Lynn and I have been challenged to come up with new dares and you all have not been much help in providing suggestions. So we decided to try some clothes shopping at a major clothing store in a nearby city. Since we had some concerns about kids in the store on the weekends we elected to try this adventure on a Thursday during the day. Lynn got dressed in somewhat casual attire, that being a low cut blouse and a fairly short skirt. No bra or panties were allowed on this trip. She looked great but since she has a large chest the blouse really showed off a lot more than intended, so much the better to see reactions on other shoppers. We noticed the store we picked had a big sale going on so I let Lynn lead the way and I hung back to watch reactions. She first went to ladies dressed there were several guys there shopping with their wife’s or perhaps girl friends, One guy about 40 kept following Lynn around at a safe distance and when- ever she bent over to pick up something she dropped he was getting a real good look up her dress. In fact when she bent way over to pick up a pair of shorts that fell off a hanger, she showed him her shaved pussy from behind. He jerked up so hard after bending over to catch the view that he hit his head on one of the racks. After that his wife, I assume, came out of the dressing room and hauled him off to another part of the store. Next was a young man somewhere between 18 and 19 who was having to shop with him mother. I could tell right off that he was a tit guy since he kept moving around to see Lynn head on. Lynn noticed him as well and carefully lowered the neck line on her blouse to show most of her tits and lots of cleavage. She spent a lot of time bending over to look at things that afforded him an ever better look down her top. While she was doing the looking I happen to notice that one of the dressing rooms you could see into from the waiting area especially if the curtain was not totally pulled there was a mirror angled in the dressing room that would allow for a full view of the person using the stall. I approached Lynn and handed her the smallest bikini (micro and sheer) I could find and told her which dressing room to use. I made sure the kid saw what I handed her and then I smiled at him and say, shopping with a women is a real pain isn’t it. He said especially if you have to go with your mom. I suggested that he join me for a seat in the waiting area which was right outside the ladies dressing rooms. Lynn went in and managed to get the room I told her about and I took a chair out of the line of vision but leaving the kid the best seat in the house for the view. He saw the potential for a show but looked at me; I was attempting to read a book someone had left on the chair where I was sitting. He keep looking at the gap in the drapes and he was rewarded with a full view of Lynn removing her blouse, rubbing her nipples and then removing her skirt showing no panties. The kid was having a hell of a time with an erection in his pants at this point but never took his eyes off Lynn in that dressing room. Lynn got the suit on but it was not the correct size so she stuck her head out and told me to get her a different size, I look at her and said ok, give me a few minutes. Lynn smiled at the young man and said you look like you would much rather be outside in the sun. He smiled and said he was fine as long as his mother would get him home in time to watch the afternoon baseball game. Lynn was holding the bikini top in place over her tits but did have the bottom part on. She said to the kid, could you do me a favor and see if you can hook this top for me. I still think it’s too small but I would like to see it on me. The kid turned red in the face but got up and walked up to the dressing room curtain and attempted to fasten the hook. It was a bit too small and Lynn had to hold up her long brown hair to keep it out of the way so when he almost got it hooked she let go of the front and of course the suit slipped out of his hands and fell to the floor. He stammered and said o shit I am sorry. Lynn told him to step into the dressing room and get a better hold on the fastener. He quickly stepped into the room and pulled the curtain then he sat down on the bench in the dressing room. I was watching from across the floor and decided to just wait before taking any additional swim suit over to her. She let him fasten the suit and then looked herself over in the mirror. She asked him what he thought of the suit and he told her it was the best looking suit he had ever seen. About that time I had found an ever smaller (in total coverage) thong suit and went over to the curtain and told her what I found. I heard her tell him to be quiet and she reached out and took the suit from me. I walked back to the waiting area but this time took the seat where the young man had been sitting. Lynn left the curtain open just a bit so I could get a view of what was going on. The young man started to get up and leave thinking he was going to get caught being in the ladies dressing room but Lynn told him to stay put she did not want me to see he was in the room with her. With that she told him she was going to try on the other suit and he could help her. She had him un-hook the top and then she turned and let it drop the floor. The way Lynn was standing I could clearly see the young man and just as soon as she dropped the top he reached up and began to run her tits. Her nipples got very hard and he leaned into her and began to suck on them as he pushed her bikini bottoms down and off. Lynn guided his hand to her very wet shave pussy and let him suck her nipples and finger fucked her for a few minutes. After what seemed to be five minutes I could tell Lynn was getting off and she bend down and kissed him on the lips. She picked up the suit I had handed into her and pulled it on to see how she looked in it. The kid was now sitting on the bench with a very large dick in his hands stroking off while he watch Lynn try on the second suit. She then removed the suit and stood before him totally nude. I was shocked to see this kid had a good 8 inch dick which was rock hard. He told Lynn how great she looked and noticed that she did not have tan lines but was actually very tan all over. Lynn told him that she seldom wears a swim suit and tans in the back yard nude. She also told him that she seldom wears underwear which seemed to interest the young man. He looked to be getting close to letting loose with a load so Lynn got down on all fours and took him in her mouth, The process did not take long but he finished by holding her nipples in a pinch as he blasted his load into her mouth. Lynn licked him clean and then she put on her skirt and blouse but only after he got to handle her tits again. I decided to get up and walk around the racks so it would look like I was just coming back when they exited the dressing room. The kid came out first and looked around then started to sit down when a lady in her 40’s came over and said, ”there you are I have been looking all over the store for you”. The young man got up and followed her toward the front of the store. Lynn came out and smiled at me and said, so are you going to buy me one of these suits. I told her sure if she would wear it home in the car. As we walked to the car in the parking lot Lynn said, you know I am not sure but I think I was his first blow job.