Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Helga

My night with Steve in Singapore

Bill is a good friend of my husband, who must have called Bill and asked him to provide me some pleasure, while I am alone in Singapore. Bill did not have enough time and when he rang me, he asked me, if I would mind, if he would ask a friend of his to provide me that kind of pleasure, of which he knew that I want all the time. I confirmed.
When the phone rang it was the concierge of the Hotel, who asked me to come down and pick up a guest. In seeing Steve the first time, I got goose bumps. Minimum 2 meters tall with very broad shoulders. His smile made me feel good. He looked at me with a strange expression. Only later would I know why. He must have considered his cock penetrating this 157 cm tall and 49 kilo light woman.
In the elevator, he only caressed my back and it made me shiver. In the room, I was so excited, that I asked Steve, if I could undress him. He consented. He himself simply took my long T-shirt off me, under which I was naked.
I had obviously gasped when I???d gotten my first look at his not yet fully hard cock, because I said he had proudly and braggingly announced, ???Nine and a half inches long and eight inches around. It???s been measured quite a few times.???

At the time my mind didn???t comprehend the figures that he told me. All I could grasp at that particular moment was the actual size that I was looking at. And it wasn???t even hard.

???It???s so big!??? I said as if in a stupor.

???Don???t worry, ??? he promised me. ???If you???re half the woman I think you are it will all go in and you???ll love every inch. I???ll make sure of that!???

He???d stepped out of his pants and started to lower me back onto the bed. Even though I was in a semi state of shock I realized that he obviously intended to fuck me right then and there. ???No, not here Steve. Let???s go onto the bed???.Please.???

He allowed me to get up. He removed the rest of his clothes and was standing next to the bed waiting for me to undress. I quickly removed me own clothes. My body was trembling with a combination of fear, excitement and anticipation. After I removed my last article of clothing I flopped onto the bed, legs apart offering my shaved pussy to him.

It was at this point that Steve???s actions again started to change.

He kissed my mouth, fondled my tits and started slowly finger my pussy with one finger. All the while I held onto his huge cock with my hand. After only a couple of minutes it was my turn to be in a hurry. Squeezing his cock hard I pulled at it saying, ???Put it in, put it in.??? ???Fuck me.??? I begged. ???Shove it right up my hole. Fuck me right now. I want to feel your big cock inside me Steve.???

???Not so fast, ??? he calmly told me. ???Have you ever had a cock this big inside you????

???Of course not, ??? I responded impatiently. ???That???s why I want you. I want to feel you inside me, right now.???

???Well I can???t just shove it in if you???re not used to its size. I need to take time to prepare your pussy so it will stretch out.???

I thought he was talking about taking time to prepare my pussy hole for the final act of putting his cock inside my pussy and I started to protest. ???I???m a married lady. I don???t have the time to fuck around seeing you today for the first time while you???re busy stretching my pussy so your cock will fit. I want you now, right now damn it.???

???That???s not what Steve was suggesting. Just lay there, he said, and let me loosen you up some before we get down to the real fucking.???

As he spoke he sat up on the bed and re-positioned himself to a place where he could better access my pussy. He slipped one of his fingers back into my pussy and probed around with it just a little. He said???Ummmmmm. You???re nice and tight. I???m gonna like this. It???ll be just like doin a virgin.??? Your 54 year old pussy hole is really tight.

As he fingered me I could feel my pussy starting to heat up. It didn???t take long before he added a second finger and then a third. By the time he added a fourth finger I could feel my pussy being stretched and me pussy-juices had really started to flow. He used four fingers on me for what felt like a long time. Then he abruptly stopped. ???I guess that will do.??? he said as he removed his fingers and stood up.

I was nearing an orgasm when Steve??? removed his fingers. But, I didn???t complain about the fact that he???d stopped. Even though I was disappointed I was hopeful that he would soon be on and in me level.

He took a couple of steps over to his clothes from where he took and opened a bottle of lubrication. Having done so he poured some onto his cock and rubbed it on with his hand. He then poured some into his hand and rubbed it on my pussy lips and my rear entrance. The coolness of the oil felt cool and made my pussy and asshole muscles twitch almost making me have the orgasm that had been so very near only a moment earlier.

???Every little bit of lubrication helps.??? he told me as he tossed the bottle aside and got between my wide spread legs. Once in position Steve placed the enormous head of his brutally hard cock at the entrance of my pussy and sort of leaned into me. The plum-sized head of his cock caused my pussy-lips to come apart apart. I groaned as he started to enter me. At the same time I did something that no other woman had ever done according to my own thinking, at least not during the first initial penetration. I moved my legs and locked them behind his back, raising my hips upward at the same time. He pushed some and I squealed in pain, unlocking my legs from his back and throwing my arms out.

???Oh GOD!! I screamed. ???Oh God it hurts.???

???Just relax, baby, ??? he told me. ???You???ve just got the head in. There???s a lot more to go.???

???Oh, it is so big??? I told him.

He paused waiting for my pussy to adjust. As he was doing so he let the weight of his body put pressure on his cock. I breathed deeply as I started to relax. As my pussy-muscles relaxed a little more sank in, and then some more, and then some more.

???That???s it, just over half way, only a couple more inches to go. I don???t wanna go too deep, at least not for your first time.??? Steve said.

I was more or less gasping for air as I threw my legs back up on him and tightened my leg muscles around his back. ???Oh God, Oh God, ??? I whimpered over and over again.

Having gotten to this point he finally started a slow back-and-forth movement – still not inside me all the way. Every five or six strokes inward he would push a little more of his cock inside me. After about a dozen strokes he had about eight plus inches inside me when he started to slowly withdraw right to the knob, making me groan and cry out even louder, clutching at his ass cheeks with my hands and trying to hunch my hips upward in an attempt to get more of his cock inside of me. I wanted it all – I was desperate for Steve’s entire cock in my pussy hole.

I was absolutely delirious with pleasure. ???Oh, Ohhhhh, shove it in, please, please give me more, ??? give me all, I whined. ???Fill my pussy. Do it, Oh God do it!???

Pausing momentarily he told me, ???There???s only about three more inches to go. How does it feel????

???Oh God, it feels wonderful, keep going, push it all in ??? I almost demanded.

???Am I deeper than your husband has ever been???? he asked.

???Oh God, yes. About twice as deep.??? And your cock is so brutally thick, I answered.

???Is this virgin territory???? he teased.

???Oh God, YES, no one has ever been this deep in me! NO ONE, only you Steve, ONLY YOU! Please, please, shove it all in. Please shove the rest in!???

By now I was begging him to shove the rest of his long, fat cock inside my pussy.

???Are you sure you want the rest???? he teasingly asked me.

???Oh yes, I???m sure. Give me the rest of your beautiful cock.??? I pleaded.

I once again moved my legs, put them flat back on the bed and spread them wide.

He finally gave me what I asked for in one quick shove he pushed the last three inches into my waiting pussy.

I???d never felt such a variety of sensation all at once. There was pain, and an indescribable sensation of pleasure both at the same time. I???d felt an incredibly hot sensation in my pussy and there’???d been a tingling sensation in my nipples. I???d felt light headed to the point of feeling dizzy. Then it had happened, even without him moving, I had an orgasm. An orgasm so strong that it had taken my breath away. I almost passed out.

Steve had obviously seen the same reaction from other women because I felt that he never moved. He just remained still between my legs with his big cock still inside me. When I regained my composure enough to speak I asked him if he???d came and he???d told me. No, that he only came when he wanted to and when he came that I???d know it. Once he knew that I had regained my senses he started fucking me again. Slowly, at first, then with increasing force. I had no idea how many orgasms I had or how long we actually fucked. I seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. They came one right after the other as he fucked me. I finally had to tell him I couldn???t take it anymore.

He made me beg for his cum before he finally gave it to me. He???d stopped moving and had buried his cock as deeply as he could inside me. When he did decide to give me what I wanted he raised me hips up off the bed and placed me legs up on his shoulders. Being in that particular position that it must have changed the angle of his penetration as well as the depth because I could feel his balls resting up against the cheeks of my ass and the tip of his cock pushing at the mouth of my cervix. It was then that he finally came.

He had been right about me knowing when he came because even though I???d been fucked to the point that my pussy was almost numb I knew he was cumming. I could feel his cum being shot hot into my pussy. It felt like he was shooting it right up inside my cervix. I could feel his warm cum as it spread inside an area where I never felt anything before. It was the most incredible feeling I???d ever felt. On top of that I said he came so much that it was like my pussy couldn???t hold it all and it started overflowing from me pussy. It was at that point that he started moving again. He fucked me hard again and I had one final orgasm so intense that the room started to spin and everything went black. The next thing I remembered was Steve propping me up with a couple of pillows as he handed me a glass of orange juice with vodka in it. In one gulp I swallowed the entire contents of the small glass. The sharp bite of the drink jolted me somewhat back to my senses.

???Whew, that was something, ??? I told him. ???I???ve never felt anything as intense as that.???

???You haven???t felt anything yet.??? he told me as he moved from the edge of the bed where he???d been sitting and went to the end of the bed. Once there he grabbed me by the ankles and used his powerful arms to pull me toward him, turning me over at the same time. With me lying on me stomach he puIled my legs apart and moved in between them. Then he reached down and by grasping my hips pulled me to me knees. Being in that position, with my ass in the air I thought he was going to penetrate my ass-hole. Panic immediately set in as I said, ???NO STEVE, NO! NOT MY ASS! NOT THERE!???

???I???m not going to fuck your ass.??? he told me. ???I???m going to do you ???doggie style???. If you want to feel something intense I???ll show you intense.???

I knew he would be right. Even my husband felt bigger when he used that position. A sense of panic quickly came over me fearing that it would hurt. My worries about pain quickly passed, but it was very, very tight as he inched his way in. Deeper and deeper he continued to enter me and hearing no objections he continued even deeper. I couldn't believe what I was feeling, it felt like someone was mounting me on a flagpole and I half expected to feel his cock coming up through my throat. Then I felt his balls making slight contact with my clit. He had bottomed out in me. This huge cock had filled me to the max.

I kept telling myself mentally ???Deep breaths....Deep breaths....Relax ... Relax.???.

The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as my pussy became more and more accustomed to his size.

???That???s it ... That???s it ...Relax...Breathe???, I kept on repeating in my mind.

He felt my pussy muscles starting to relax as he withdrew his cock out, almost to the head.

Fearing what was about to happen next I braced myself. Then without warning he shoved his massive cock back in. The thrust was firm as he re-entered me. I squealed in delight, it felt incredible as he once again pulled out and gave me another deep thrust. My toes curled as he picked up the pace.

"OH...MY...GOD!!!" I screamed.

His big cock stretched my pussy out with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace and I found myself making more noise than I had ever made in my life, but I couldn't help myself, he was driving me mad with lust.

Just as I was nearing orgasm he pulled out and flipped me over, re-entering me from the missionary position. As he stroked deep into me I once again, approached orgasm. He could read it on my face. I was also wearing a huge grin as I repeatedly threw my head back in pleasure.

"You've really never had a cock this big before, have you?" he asked as we looked deep into our eyes.

"Oh Fuck!" I wailed as he thrust into me again, "No Steve....UH..Uh..Never!"

"You like it, don't you?"

"Oh God! Yesss!" I squealed in response, "I love it. This is the best damn fuck I've ever had in my life!"

"Tell me how much you love it, Helga." he said as an evil smile crossed his face.

"OHHHH YESSS!!! OH GODD YESSS!!!" I screamed as I came, "I LOVE YOUR COCK STEVE ! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

"You like big cocks, don't you Helga?" He smiled.

"I LOVE BIG COCKS!!! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK STEVE!!!!???

He fucked me hard and at a furious pace. I had orgasm after orgasm. My pussy was in a constant state of orgasm as it spasms uncontrollably. When he finally allowed his own orgasm to occur I was totally exhausted. Incredibly strange, I had now the desire to feel Steve’s monster in my ass. Steve smiled and said “I will come back, when you are back in town and I will then do it into both your holes. And if you are nice, I will bring a friend with me with the same size of a cock like mine. We should then try to penetrate both your holes at the same time”. Since he said this I have fear and desire in my mind at the same time. We showered and he left me alone. I applied softly some moisturizing crème to my clit. I fell to bed and slept incredibly well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HELGA NACKT AUF BETT MIT DILDO IN FOTZE.jpg (49.6 KB, 1930 views)