Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Slut Lolver

Dad Shared Mom with me

Dad Shared Mom with me
by Cjack 2012

"Hello", I said as I answered the land-line.
"Hi Son, what's up"?
"Hi Dad. I'm playing video games, watching TV and waiting to start my new job Monday. Since Lori and I split up it gets boring"
"What happened between you two"?
"She wanted to much sex. I could handle once a day but she wanted it 3 or 4 times everyday".
"I know what you mean. Your Mother was like that and I finely accepted some help from a friend, that helped a lot until he moved away".
"You mean you shared her with him"?
"Yes it was good for both of us but now he is gone she gets horny when I'm gone. I just called her and told her I couldn't make it home this weekend and now she is hot in more ways that one".
"I wish I could help Dad".
"You can, go take his place and cool her off for me".
I wasn't sure what I had just heard. Did he mean talk to her
or something different?
"OK Dad I'll talk to her and see what I can do".
"Don't talk to her, fuck her that's what she wants and needs".
"OK" and I hung up.
I laid on my bed thinking. I had moved out after high school and got this Apartment and a few months later I lost my job. Often I would go home and eat with her while he was on the road but I never thought about fucking my own Mom.
I never saw any problems between Mom and Dad but I didn't know what her sex drive was like. Dad must think there is trouble coming down the road for him to ask me for help. Would it really help him if I went and fucked her or would it cause trouble for us later? Would she accept it if I tried? Some people think incest is Taboo but to me it seems like a natural thing to do. Tonight I was horny too and I knew Mom would be a good fuck!
I was almost 20 years old and she was 18 years older. She was a nice little package of 5'2" tall and maybe weighed 110 pounds. As they say she was built like a brick shit house with all bricks in place. I looked at my watch and it was 4:20 pm so I called and invited myself to dinner.

Mom was sitting on the couch when I walked in and she looked like she had been crying. "What's wrong Mom", I asked as I sit down beside her.
"Your Dad called and can't come home this weekend and I need him".
"Do you need him or just a man"?
"Well I guess I just need a man", she answered as she smiled.
"Will I do", I asked as I started playing with the buttons on her blouse. Her eyes were darting all around the room as I slowly unbuttoned them one by one. She didn't try to stop me and as I started pulling her bra off she helped bare her nice "C" cup tits for me.
"You...I mean we shouldn't be doing this you know, what would your Father say if he walked in "?
"I don't think he would care as he told me she shared you before". She smiled and bit her lower lip and I'm sure a mini orgasm ran through her cute little body.
I french kissed her as we slowly slid down on the couch. As I tugged at her shorts to get them off she raised her cute bubble butt to help. I ran my hand over Mom's nice ass cheeks and let my fingers swipe through her crack. She told me I shouldn't be doing that but her body was telling me not to stop so I continued on. My fingers found her tight little hole I had come out of and when I slid them inside of she I knew she was lusting for me.
"You're my Son and I'm your Mother so we better not fuck"
I didn't even answer as I slipped it to her. She gasped as my big cock entered her for the first time as she pushed back at me. She really knew how to more her ass and fuck back. She was much better than Lori ever was. I fucked her hard and deep slapping her ass often until she had orgasm after orgasm.."Don't cum in me" She cried out as the orgasms flowed though out her sexy body.
"What did you say" asking as I felt the urge coming. "DON'T CUM IN ME, DAMIT YOU BETTER NOT CUM IN ME"!
I released my hot load deep inside of her hot wet cunt.
"Oh my God I better not have your baby, if you want more you better put a condom on that thing", she said as we laid side by side nude on the couch.
"If you do get pregnant make Dad think it is his".
"Your Dad is V-Safe".
"Make him think it is the other guys".
"LOL, That would be hard to do, the other guy was a dark black Black".
"What if you had his baby"?
"Your Dad could have accepted that they were friends. In fact I was on Birth Control Pulls the first time we fucked then your Dad told m,e to stop using them and see if I could get pregnant. We fucked a lot after that but I never did".
"Did you like him"?
"Yes he was good fucking, I like rough sex but sometimes he was to rough. I remember once he face fucked me and I thought he was killing me.
He pushed his big cock down my throat so far I couldn't even gag. Your Dad liked watching it though".
We had been at it for over 3 hours so Mom ordered in Pizza. Relaxing and watching her was delightful as we ate. Shortly afterwards Dad called and mom took the phone to her bedroom to talk, After awhile she returned smiling.
"What did he say, did he ask id I came over"?
"Yes I told him you were here and what we did. We had great phone sex for 15 or 20 minutes while we talked about it. When I told him you cum in me he went wild with a great orgasm of his own. He said he wanted to watch us as soon as he gets home and it's OK if I get pregnant with your baby. I guess we don't have to worry about Condoms now. We spent the night together in their bed fucking most of it.
Cjack - http"//dayplayer.com

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"