Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2010, 09:40 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World - The Crowd Gathers

Feedback

Simone's World. Uninhibited, Sexually charged, Eroticism. Go to the feedback for links to the rest of the Simone's World stories.

The next night, you wanted to go dance. So we got dressed up and went out.

We were on the floor and every time you got close to me, you would rub on my cock, or rub your ass against me.

I said, “If you make my cock hard, you are going to have to fix it.”

You said, “Whatever do you mean? I’m not doing anything.”

You danced around behind me, reached around, grabbed my thighs and ran your hands up to my cock and squeezed.

I turned around as you backed up laughing.

You beckoned me close and in a low voice said, “I just shaved my pussy again today, if that helps. It’s wet, and I’m not wearing panties under my dress.”

You were wearing a beautiful black and pink dress that really accented your body well. Just the dress made me want to rip it off, and the thought of you not wearing panties made me shudder.

You danced around for a couple seconds and then backed up into my cock again, this time it was hard.

You felt it and looked back as you rubbed against me, “Oh no! What now BIG MAN? I’m going to have to fix it? Haha”

“You are going to pay for that, slut.”

“Slut? Why am I a slut? I’m just dancing.”

I grabbed you and pulled you to me and kissed you, hard.

I slid my tongue across your neck and over to your ear and said, “We are going to have to leave, or I’m going to fuck you on this dance floor.”

You shivered, grabbed my hand and started leading me to the door.

We walked out and made it to your car where I pinned you against the passenger door and started kissing you again.

You reached down and started caressing my cock through the slacks that I was wearing.

“FUCK!”, I exclaimed into your ear.

You giggled and unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out of the zipper and started stroking it.

I had to brace myself against the roof of your car.

You slid down the car, my cock still in your hand until you were squatted in front of me. You leaned against your car for balance and you knees were spread around my legs.

Anyone standing behind me would be able to see your pussy as your legs were spread in a squat and probably shining from being wet. There was no hair to block the view because you had shaved it during the day.

I almost fell as your mouth encircled the head of my cock and slid slowly around the shaft.

I moaned loudly and a guy standing not too far off looked our way.

He pointed to one of his buddies what he saw and they all started sneaking looks at us.

You hadn’t seen them yet, but when my eyes weren’t closed in pleasure, I saw them looking our way and giggling.

A guy walking toward the building walked behind me and saw the money shot between your legs and stopped there.

He noticed the other guys looking from the wrong direction and pointed at what he saw.

Two of the first group joined him and audibly said, “Daaaaammmmnnn.”

The rest of the group moved over to see.

Now they were looking at your hot, wet, pussy as you sucked my cock noisily against your car.

There were a couple of women that walked up to them and finally noticed what they were looking at.

One of them said something about you being a slut and I had to say something back.

“Boys, don’t be jealous because your woman doesn’t love sex as much as mine. She may be a slut, but she’s only a slut for me. She does what I ask her to do because she loves the feel of my cock in that shaved pussy that you are looking at.”

Some of them turned and acted like they weren’t looking because they knew now that they were busted.

“She shaved that pussy for me.”

You slid back up the car and said, “Let’s get out of here so we can finish.

I said, “No, let’s finish.”

I pulled you over to the hood of the car and pushed you down over it and pulled up your skirt.

I held you against your ‘half protest’ and made sure the boys could see your ass and your beautiful pussy.

“You see that boys, how wet her pussy is? You want to feel it?”

“You”, I pointed at one of them that looked like you would think he was hot, “you come over here and feel it.”

He said, “Really?”

I said, “Yes, really.”

He reluctantly walked over. I said, “Slide your finger into her pussy and tell your buddies how fucking hot that is.”

You tried to shy away, but I wouldn’t let you move. You felt embarrassed and it shook your pussy at the same time, it was soooo fucking hot.

He was looking at me, making sure that I was serious when he touched your ass.

I nodded at him and said, “Go on.”

He put his whole hand on your ass and slid it down between your cheeks to your pussy.

I heard you draw in a breathe at the strange hand on your ass.

When his hand reached your pussy, two of his fingers slid right into your hot, wet, quivering fuck hole, you moaned loudly. His knees almost buckled. I could tell his cock was hard even through his pants.

I said, “That’s enough, now watch what a real man does with a REAL WOMAN like this.”

He moved back and I slid my rock hard cock into your pussy.

You almost screamed as I rammed it into you.

I started fucking you hard in front of all of the people that were gathering around.

Some of the guys were looking around to make sure nobody could see them watching.

One of the guys offered to do that to his girlfriend and she blushingly told him no.

You started moaning louder and louder as I talked the entire time.

“You boys like what you see? Don’t you wish your girl was this fucking hot? Her fucking pussy feels so good around my cock. Do you see how every time I slam my cock into her, she almost fucking screams. She loves this cock. She doesn’t care anything about yours, just mine.”

I reached up and grabbed your hair and pulled back on it. Your neck rose up as you moaned loudly. Then started talking. I could barely make out what you were saying and then it got louder and louder as I felt your pussy tighten around my cock.

“Fuck, fuck, I’m fucking cummmmmmminiininng”

Your moans turned into screams as I kept slamming my cock into you. “FUCKCKK, I’M CUMMMMINNNG”, I growled as I slammed my cock into you, you felt my cock start convulsing and screamed out with every pulse of cum that I shot into you.

We finished. I pulled my cock out of you and zipped my pants.

You stood up and let your skirt fall around your legs.

The crowd cheered.

You walked over to the kid that had put his finger in your pussy and grabbed him by his collar. He had a deer in the headlights look on his face. He didn't know what was about to happen.

You kissed him deeply on the mouth and on the neck. You said, "Thank you for your help" as your hand slid to his cock.

You rubbed on it up and down as everyone out there could tell that his cock was rock hard.

You licked his neck again and he started twitching. All of it took less than 15 seconds as you walked way with him cumming in his pants.

I opened the passenger door for you and as you got in you said, “Goodnight boys.”

They cheered again.

I shut your door and walked around to the driver’s side. “And this is her car too.”

I got in, shut my door, kissed you as I cranked the car and the engine roared to life.

I revved the engine to get the crowd to move, shoved it into gear and spun the tires as we pulled out of the parking lot.

You said, “THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!”