Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Take me for a ride

40 out of 60.
I feel so inadequate. I've been peeing for 53 years. I thought I knew all I needed to know.
Damn. I should know not to take tests.
Old 06-06-2004, 03:38 AM
It wasn't me!!!

Send a message via MSN to musketeer
This is worrying soon we'll see those long ques developing outside the gents as well! LOL
if not an escape from life?
Old 06-06-2004, 04:44 AM
Just me.

LOL. Now, for those of you ladies that have tried, does the device point out that you don't always know the initial direction of the stream? That's the touch to make the effect complete.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:51 AM
~figment of imagination~

LMAO, I commend you brave gals who plan on going to a urinal, but I think I will pass.

30 out of 60

Well, you barely passed. Odds are in favour that you are actually a female and have never experienced a male rest facility in all it's glory. That, or you're a guy who doesn't get out much. If we were you, we wouldn't be showin' your score off to any of our friends, since they can probably pee way better than you can.
~ me! ~
Old 06-06-2004, 07:26 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I expect the girls will have better control than guys as the device will not unexpectedly put out a spray pattern or shoot left or right from where you aim it.

A penis is at times a contrary piece of weaponry girls and does take some skill to shoot straight right at the start.

I got 40 out of 60 on that test but I have managed to pee successfully for 51 years and believe that the last 2 conclusions are erroneous. It is in fact a matter of personal choice rather than laid down etiquette.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:38 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by musketeer
This is worrying soon we'll see those long ques developing outside the gents as well! LOL

It's a common problem that in venue's where there are large amounts of people, the ladies line is so damn long and the men have no line at all outside the respective facilities! I attribute this solely to the mere fact that women are subjected to near total nudity in order to deposit a squeak of pee! Takes a long time to pull down those hose and panties and hold that skirt up and out of the way and squat/hoover (ladies DO NOT sit on public toilet seats...unless we are drunk and can't hoover without falling down!) over the seat and wait till the stream ends and wipe and make sure the paper went into the potty and not into the back of your hose and then begin the process of unrolling your panties and pulling them up and then again with the hose...which fight you all the way, btw, especially if it is humid...and retuck the blouse back into the top of the skirt and adjust the bra cause now it's all discombobbled from leaning in such an awkward position! Arrggggggggggggggggg!!!!!

If all we had to do was sidle up to a urinal and hold the skirt a slight bit (or unzip and lower jeans a pinch) and lower the panties along with the hose just an inch under our pee apparatus...whiz, stop and let go of clothing to let it spring back into proper place...and then GO WASH OUR HANDS (Yep gentleman...hand washing isn't just for the employee's of the establishment...AHEM!)...then...there probably would NEVER be long ques/lines ever again!

Also...I don't think ANYONE is suggesting that we suddenly converge on the men's facility INSTEAD of using the ladies room. Since this practice is possible for men in a regular toilet...then us ladies could still use our own lavatories and just use the toilet in this manner till we get some urinals of our own (in the year 2525...I'm sure...cause it's a "woman thing"...and well, who really cares unless a man makes a big thing about it?!!)

Can I get an AMEN, my sisters? [/B][/QUOTE]

~Thomas Dewar~

Last edited by LixyChick : 06-06-2004 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by wyndhy
i scored a 30 ot of 40.

girls, i must tell you it IS possible to pee standing up without dribbling a drop. i've done it, lixy, and when your in a pinch and don't want poison ivy rash on your privates, it's great. i didn't read the whole article so if they covered this, please excuse me. if you use one hand to pull up tightly on the skin just above your hood (press it into your pelvic bone for leverage) and tilt your hips forward a bit, you can pee standing up. it WORKS, i swear it!! i'm sorry to see so many of us girls didn't know this, i always thought it was common knowledge. otherwise i would have shared this with you before.

It's all there hun! If you click on "A Women's Guide On How To Pee Standing" and then scroll down the page...They have a "device-free method" which details "finger assistance"!

We won't even have to carry (and then, essentially worry about cleanliness) a device to assist us!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-06-2004, 10:44 AM
gurly gurl

Ok, I am going north to write my name in the snow!
Old 06-07-2004, 01:18 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick

Also...I don't think ANYONE is suggesting that we suddenly converge on the men's facility INSTEAD of using the ladies room.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Funny...I was just thinking of suggesting that.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-07-2004, 08:04 PM
I make sexytime with you

Quote:
Originally posted by Grumble
I expect the girls will have better control than guys as the device will not unexpectedly put out a spray pattern or shoot left or right from where you aim it.

A penis is at times a contrary piece of weaponry girls and does take some skill to shoot straight right at the start.

I got 40 out of 60 on that test but I have managed to pee successfully for 51 years and believe that the last 2 conclusions are erroneous. It is in fact a matter of personal choice rather than laid down etiquette.

Two streams in different directions (forked stream) makes life tough. Girls, don't complain about us not being able to aim until you've experienced this doozy
I want to do something that matters
Old 06-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Kick His Ass

LOL at lixy
Old 06-07-2004, 08:34 PM
Cynic Emeritus

How many Lixy Chicks does it take to screw in a lightbulb ... don't know, everyone fell asleep before she finished talking.

JK

;}

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 06-08-2004, 05:01 AM
Everybody Stretch!

*Smacks CK upside his head!*

Oops! Sorry! Bad habit I have there!

I don't screw in lightbulbs hun! I screw...and I change lightbulbs...but never the two shall meet! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~