Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2003, 03:08 PM

Dumbledore burst in and shouts "I cant take it anymore! everyine is getting fucked but me!" enraged he grabbs ginny her thin little waist and says im going to fuck your brains out!!!! Ginny's juices are dribbling down her thighs and dumbledore puts her down on all fours and spreads her leg and rams his old dick into her arse. you like that Ginny? do ya? oh yes sir mr. headmaster. while he keeps fucking her hermione starts suckingon harrys cock and he finally cumms again. Ginny who is still riding the headmaster is almost there. OHHH faster sir, harderrrr ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk....
Old 10-13-2003, 04:28 PM

someone conitnue the story....
Old 07-26-2005, 12:51 PM

MOre More!

Who can take it from the most recent book??
Old 11-05-2005, 06:11 PM
hermione

Wink

...............and then it all stops and dumbeldor desides to find voldemort to end it all..............
Old 11-16-2005, 03:29 PM
lucy

Question

dumbeldor was just looking for voldemort when he appears and dumbeldor can not rejest he starts fucking voldemort harder every mimute.............
Old 11-19-2005, 01:07 PM

Tale of the Secret Glory Hole

Hermione, Harry, and Ron were sitting around the fire at Griffindor’s common house. They were on a special mission to help Dumbledoor with the spell by he who cannot be named since he created a very nasty spell wherein Hogwart’s School became a sex palace. The school had been closed for two years now as they couldn’t very well have new students come into the school as it is. The three of them had resigned to relax by the fire after a long day of trying to find the platinum key to break the spell. The butter beer was flowing generously and all three wizards were getting totally wasted.

Hermione fell off the couch and the boys laughed riotously.
“You’re so drunk, you would do anything Hermione,” said Ron cheerily.
Hermione tried to sit up but had a severe case of the giggles and slumped back onto the shag rug.
“Well you’re right about one thing Ron – I would do just about anything,” she said with a mischievous glance.
Ron smiled back at Hermione and said, “All right mate – I dare you to visit the magic glory hole in the basement.”
Hermione pushed her long curly brunette hair out of her face and queried, “The magic what?”
Ron moved closer to her and said, “The glory hole.”
Hermione looked at Harry and asked, “What in the bloody hell is a glory hole?”
Harry looked just as puzzled and responded, “I – I don’t know.”
Ron laughed and sat upright pronouncing, “A glory hole is a hole in the wall.”
“What’s so magical about that Ron?” asked Hermione.
Ron countered quickly, “a mystery person’s cock is hanging out of the hole.”
Hermione shrieked, “That’s sick!!!”
“Ron, how would you know who the mystery person was?” questioned Harry.
“Well, the legend says if you make physical contact with the mystery person, that person’s face will appear on the tip of your wand one hour after contact,” explained Ron flatly.
He added, “The mystery person never finds out who made contact with them – it’s forever a secret.”
“Let’s go!” Hermione gushed loudly as she fell over on her side again from the butter beer.
Ron and Harry laughed at her as they stood up and helped her on her feet.
Ron knew exactly how to access the secret room in the basement because his older brothers told him all about it last summer.
A door swung open and the room had blank walls. There was however a good size hole in the main wall.
Hermione giggled and skipped up to the hole. Harry and Ron looked around at the empty room.
“Probably hasn’t been used in years,” Ron explained matter-of-factly.
Hermione got on her knees and put her face close to the hole laughing and said, “I’m ready for the mystery person.”
Ron goaded her saying, “Have you even seen a cock up close Hermione?”
Hermione looked up and both boys were looking at her interested in hearing her answer.
“I’ve done a lot of things you don’t know about fellas,” she said confidently then hiccupped.
Just then they heard a door close shut on the other side of the wall. They peered at one another nervously and watched the hole carefully. All of a sudden a 7” vein-laden cock poked through the hole and hung over the side of the hole generously. Hermione clapped her hand over her mouth and back away from the hole quickly. She almost got slapped in the face with the monster cock.
Ron and Harry tried their best to smother their laughs in their robes.
Ron nudged closer to Hermione and whispered in her hear, “There’s your dare.”
Harry said quietly, “Ron stop it – she won’t do it so don’t pressure her.”
At that, Hermione smiled at Ron ad moved up to the cock. She kneeled in front of it and looked at it carefully. The cock was easily twice as big as the pictures she saw in the Playgirl magazines hidden at the girls’ dorm. She took one last look at Ron and reached up and felt the penis. She stroked the long meaty shaft tenderly. Harry and Ron felt their cocks begin to harden upon watching how Hermione massaged the member. She ran her tongue slowly from the man’s hairless sac up to the tip of his wide cock. She plunged her mouth over the cock and she could only take about half of the engorged cock into her tiny mouth. The cock began to harden quickly. She moved her head back from it and it sprung up to a full erection. The cock was easily 9” erect. She slurped and sucked on the hard dick for about 20 minutes at full velocity. She was moaning loudly and shaking her head with the cock in her mouth. She used her hands and mouth in perfect coordination. She slowly worked the cock deeper into the back of her throat and only gagged and took a rest once. She let go of the cock and looked over at Ron and Harry who were standing there with mouths gaping open.
“Oh Ron, now I have a proposition for you dear,” purred Hermione quietly.
“I know you’ve been dying to kiss me. Now is your chance,” Hermione said with a serious expression.
Hermione’s lips and chin were dripping with foamy spit and white pre-cum.
Ron countered, “Hermione you know I have been dying to kiss you but you have been sucking on heaven’s knows who’s cock for near half and hour now.”
“Take it or leave it Ron,” stated Hermione coyly.
Ron looked at Harry and Harry gave him a quizzical expression that was absolutely no help.
Ron swallowed hard and said, “Alright then.”
Hermione got off her knees and walked towards Ron. She smiled at Ron with her pre-cum dripping face and planted a long wet tongue kiss on him. It didn’t take Ron long to loosen up and return the kissing.
“Now I have a dare for you Harry,” said Hermione.
“Oh I’ve never sucked a cock in my life,” said Harry in a panic.
“I don’t want you to suck that cock Harry,” Hermione explained.
“What do you want me to do then?” asked Harry nervously.
“I want you to take that cock in your arse of course,” said Hermione confidently.
Ron gasped, “Oh crickies!”
Hermione continued with Harry, “Unless you’re not brave enough to do it.”
Harry couldn’t stand to turn away a dare.
Harry loosened his robe and pulled it up over his waist walking towards the glory hole.
Hermione saw a tube of lube near the wall and said to Harry, “This might help a bit mate.”
Harry said, “Right – hand it over Hermione.”
“You can use it but I will put it on your ass,” said Hermione with a determined grin.
Harry’s bare ass was exposed and Hermione squeezed a big blob of lube into her palm.
Hermione got behind Harry and said, “OK bend over Harry.”
Harry touched the floor and Hermione ran her hand down his ass crack and found his hole. She spread the lube all around his hole and ass cheeks. Harry’s cock began to poke out through the front of his robe.
“There you go Harry,” Hermione said thoughtfully.
Harry backed up towards the hole. Hermione came over to supervise. She gripped the still rock hard cock and slowly inserted it into Harry’s lubed bum hole. She watched as the cock head’s ridges gently plowed into Harry’s ass. She watched with amazement as the cock began to disappear into Harry’s backside.
Ron looked on in amazement saying, “You’re good mate – I tell ya.”
Harry gritted his teeth as the cock began to drive into him more aggressively. Harry leaned over as he was getting rammed quite fast and hard now. All three of them heard a low moan on the other side of the wall and Harry moaned loudly as he felt a surge of hot cum gushed inside him. He waited until the cock stopped shuddering and unplugged himself from the stiff cock. Hermione and Ron watched with amazement as white cum trickled down the inside of Harry’s thighs and down to his ankles. Just then the cock withdrew from the hole and a door creaked shut on the other side of the wall. The three joked and laughed as they walked back to the fireplace at Griffindor common. Actually, Ron and Hermione walked and Harry limped. The three were drinking more butter beer and laughing about the events that took place. After an hour passed, the three wizards noticed their wands were lighting at the tip. Hermione shouted saying, “I totally forgot – we get to see who’s cock that was down in the basement.”
They looked at their wands and then screamed with surprise.
Hermoine screamed, “How can it be – Oh God!”
Ron said, “There must be a mistake mates!”
Harry yelled, “I don’t believe it!!”
All three yelled miserably, “Professor Snape!!!!”
The three sat quietly for a few minutes then Hermione broke the silence saying, “Well, he did have an incredible cock.”
Ron burst out laughing then the other two joined in as well.
“Pass the fucking butter beer, eh – I need it,” said Harry as the others giggled uncontrollably.

comments mates?
Old 02-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Unregistered435

harry suddenly stirred in his bed, just a dream he thought. "Then why does my ass hurt so much" he said under his breath. "I wonder if the curse is still on" to which was answered by the fact that at the foot of his bed he found Angelina Johnson his old quiddich team mate getting banged by Neville Longbottom in the ass, Seamus Finnigan in her pussy and Dean Thomas giving her a titty fuck while her fellow teammates Alicia Spinnet and Katie Bell sucked on her 40 DD tits. "Angelina" said Neville ''please give Trevor my toad a kiss i'm sure something will happen". To which she did and Trevor turned from a toad in to a hot naked man with a 10' inch cock which he procceded to stick in Angelina's mouth.
Old 02-18-2006, 02:55 AM
Unregistered456

Harry stared at this scene for 10 minutes, then went over to Katie Bell and stuck his dick into her ass, Ron suddenly stirred and proceded over to Harry and began to fuck him in the ass. 24 hours later Harry and Ron went looking for Ginny and Hermione and found them getting fucked by the werewolf form Lupin and Hagrid and his 3 headed Dog.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:29 AM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
Harry and Ron could not handle seeing this. They watched both girls get fucked over and over while they were jerking each other off. Finally when lupin, hagrid, and the three headed dog were done they went up to them and asked if they were tired. Both girls immediately said no. With this Harry and Ron immediately took ginny as their first victim. Ron laid on his back with his pecker sticking stright up. Harry forced ginny down on Ron's long dick. As Ron penetrated his sister's pussy, Harry got behind her and slid his dick into Ginny's ass. Both guys started to pound her innocent pussy and ass over and over. She moaned like mad as both her brother and her friend fucked her as hard as they could. Hermione was feeing left out so she came over put her pussy over Ginny's mouth. Ginny immediately started to lick out Hermione's pussy which had werewolf, dog, and giant cum inside of it. This kept going as both guys came in Ginny over and over filling her holes to the brim. Eventually the foursome switched to all possible combinations of screwing the girls.
Old 02-19-2006, 11:52 AM

This story is fucking amazing. I have just cum 2x in an row. I would like to add to it now but not sure if I'll have time. All of you wonderful people are fabulous!
-Jess
Old 03-11-2006, 01:57 PM

The Malfoys

The Malfoys

It’s been eight years now since Hermione graduated from Hogwarts. Upon graduation, Dumbledoore himself invited Hermione to be a staff member at Hogwarts. Hermione headed the department to rid Hogwarts of the evil curse by Lord Voldemort wherein Hogwarts has become a sex palace of perversion.

Hermione completed a grueling workout. Whenever Hermione got stressed out at school, she’d get on the treadmill and push herself to her physical limits. After an hour plus workout, she was drenched in sweat. She was all alone in the Hogwarts fitness suite. There was a dark sweat stain down the center of her back. She wore shorts that barely covered her toned perfect ass. In fact, if anyone were to join her in the workout room, they’d be hard-pressed not to notice her amazing little ass hanging out of her shorts. She grabbed a towel and strided into the girl’s locker room to relax in the hot tub. She peeled off her clothes and tossed them in to a knotted heap near the community hamper. Completely nude she slipped slowly into the hot tub and laid her head back and let out a content sigh. Her brownish and ever-so-perky nipples jutted out from the surface of the bubbling water and the dark outline of her carefully shaved bush could be seen through the water if anyone were in the room with her. Of course, someone was in the room with her yet she was completely unaware. Draco Malfoy was hiding behind a heap of towels in the corner of the girl’s hot tub room. Only he wasn’t alone. He was there with his father Lucious. Lucious was in a long black robe and his white hair streamed past his shoulders.
Lucious whispered to his spawn, “Quietly boy – it is time for you to become a man.”
Draco glanced back to his father with a most sour smirk asking, “You mean I can lose my virginity now?”
Lucious chuckled silently, “Yes boy – you’re gonna have the ride of your life. There is nothing like Griffindor pussy.”
They crept silently towards the hot tub. Hermione continued to sprawl out freely in the steamy tub looking as if she hadn’t a care in the world. Suddenly a cold hand clenched over Hermione’s mouth before she could let out a whimper. Her eyes bolted open in terror. Lucious held her so tightly she could barely breathe through her nose.
Lucious said tauntingly, “Well well little Miss Granger – aren’t you rude having a bubble bath without inviting friends.”
Draco laughed sickeningly and came around front peering at Hermione’s frightened face. He caught a good glimpse of Hermione’s perfect nipples and smiled. Lucious smiled and looked up at his son saying, “Nice hah my boy?”
Drace made what looked like more than a frown than a smile and said, “Hermione Granger you have really filled out!”
Hermione scratched at Lucious’ fingers but he didn’t even flinch. When she attempted to reach back at him, Lucious pinned both arms behind her head. Her tits were showing more now as Draco sat on the edge of the tub next to her. Lucious pulled her tight body upwards and Draco’s jaw dropped when he got a heavenly view of her full C cups. Her breasts were simply perfect. They were shapely with puffy nipples beading with sweat.
Lucious pulled Hermione almost completely out of the tub and held her legs open for his evil son. Draco slipped his robe off and his meaty cock shocked Hermione. She squirmed even more forcefully now and Lucious had to use his full strength to contain her. Draco had a thick prick with a fat swollen head.
Lucious laughed saying, “That’s my boy – good show son.”
The more Hermione squirmed and fought the more Draco’s cock began to stiffen. Draco slipped into the tub with Hermione and walked up so his growing dick was within inches off Hermione’s glistening pussy. Hermione began bucking her hips backwards in a final attempt to escape and with that Draco grabbed the back of her ass and squeezed very hard. Hermione screamed with rage. Lucious clenched her intensely from behind and said to his son, “Fuck her Draco – Fuck her now.”
Draco smiled and looked Hermione in the eye saying, “Wait til all the guys at Slitherin hear about this.”
Draco’s cock had reached a full 10 inches now and he violently plowed his member deep inside Hermione. He rammed her relentlessly with his prick as his balls slapped against her petite ass. Lucious urged his son on saying, “faster boy – come on..”
Draco fucked for 15 minutes straight not resting for a moment. Hermione was crying and her pussy started to ache when Lucious said, “Enough already – stop!”
Draco looked bewildered saying, “I’m not done father.”
Lucious said, “I deserve some fun don’t I?”
“Yes of course father,” responded Draco as he frowned withdrawing his erect wand from her pussy.
“No no boy we can both fuck her at the same time. That’s what my Daddy did for me when I was of age,” Lucious lectured.
“This is called DP boy,” explained Lucious.
“DP father?” queried Draco.
“Double penetration boy!” yelled Lucious visibly annoyed.
Lucious lifted Hermione’s ass up a foot in the air and as he did so his robe opened widely. His cock was nearly a foot in length and about four inches wide at it’s massive base.
Hermione shuddered in terror at the glimpse of this evil monstrousity. Lucious pushed Hermione’s little brown hole slowly and ever-painfully over his devilish cock. Her ass stretched as she screamed. He got about halfway in when he reminded his son to fuck her pussy. They double-teamed little Hermione for nearly an hour. Draco finally moaned loudly saying, “I think it’s going to happen…”
“Good good – cum deep inside her,” Lucious urged.
Lucious could feel his son pumping loads of ejaculate into Hermione’s body.
When his son was done pumping, Lucious said,” Good job.”
Now it’s time to complete your initiation of becoming a man.
“What do I have to do father?” asked Draco.
“You need to swallow my load,” stated Lucious.
“If I must,” said Draco.
“It is the way the Malfoys have done it for 50 generations,” explained the dark wizard.
“Yes sir,” said Draco as he kneeled in the hot tub beneath Hermione’s bum. Draco reached up and slowly dislodged Lucious’ throbbing cock from Hermione’s anus and slurped it into his mouth. It only took seconds for Lucious to explode inside Draco’s mouth.
Thick blobs of sperm dribbled out the sides of Draco’s mouth and Hermione fainted.
Lucious instructed Draco to swallow it as it came into his mouth and Draco did what he was told.
Lucious patted his son on the back and congratulated him. The two left Hermione passed out on the side of the hot tub and snuck out into the cold night air.