Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-07-2003, 04:23 AM
This space for Rent

Older woman

I was young and carefree, only 20 years old. I surfed the internet regularly for girls to meet in my area, but I ethier chickened out, or jsut wasnt horny enough to meet them for sex. I was pretty inexperienced about sex, I had only really had 1 partner, and that only lasted for one weekend of sex. That was, until I met this older lady. I was surfing one night when I met her, she was into being submissive to guys, and I was looking for a someone that I could finally orgasm with during intercourse. At first she seemed unsure of having sex with someone as young as me. I saw this as a good challenge. We would talk late into the morning. We had cyber sex and phone sex a few times, and I could tell she was becoming more interested in having me over for sex. So I finally got up the nerve and made up my mind to go.

I remember that day well. It was a sunday afternoon when I hopped in the shower. She liked her guys to have a shaved cock and balls and I decided to oblige her. I was too afraid to shave my balls, so I left them hairy. I freshened up some and left for her house, just a few miles away.

She lived in an apartment nearby so it only took a few minutes for me to arrive. I knocked and she let me inside. Ive always been really nervous about meeting women, and I was really nervous here as well. She tried to calm me down, and we talked some about sex. I kept trying to look down her really loose fitting t-shirt. I dont think she minded because she kept giving me chances to do so.

I eventually sat down on her couch, and she came back from drying her hair. As she walked by, I mentioned that I shaved for her. She sat down next too me, and stroked my face. I told her that it wasnt my face that I shaved, it was my pubic hairs. She asked to see so I showed her my penis. she ran her fingers over my bare skin and said that I missed a few spots. I said I didnt mind, and she leaned over and started to suck on my cock. I moaned softly, and she was able to make it hard quite easily. She asked me to go into her bedroom and lie down, and she would go get the razor and shaving cream.

It didnt take long for her to return. she gently rubbed the shaving cream over my balls and pubic area. She quickly shaved me clean, without a nick even. After that was done, she asked if I would like to see her pussy. I said sure, and she took of her long t-shirt. She wasnt wearing any underware, and laid back on the bed.

I spread her lips open gently and looked at her vagina and clit. I hopped up next too her, and gave her a long kiss. My hands slid down and played with her nipples making them erect. I didnt take long before I was sucking on her nipples. She had big breasts, the kind I really like, size 38DD. The kind of breasts you can just wrap your whole hand around. I enjoyed sucking on her nipples and she was moaning very lightly as I ran my tongue across them.

It didnt take long for me too move my head down between her legs. I teased her a bit running my tounge on her labia and where her thighs meet her torso. I slowly turned my attention to her nice outerlips that hung out I kissed them and licked them and had a good time sucking on them. I spread her lips this time, and worked my way in towards her clitorous. I loved sticking my tongue in her wet hole. It was the sweetest pussy juice I have ever tasted, and would drink it all day if I could. I focused more on her clit now, and she was bucking and moaning very loudly. I think she had several orgasms before shouting fuck me! fuck me!

My cock was quite hard from all that oral sex. I quickly put on a condom. She was already on all fours, her wet pussy staring at me, waiting to be used however I saw fit. I throughly enjoying this, having my way with her. She was enjoying it too, and continued to moan loud enough for the neighbors upstairs to hear. I continued to thrust deep into her pussy, and an orgasm seemed a mile away.

We had sex for quite some time in that position, her reaching orgasm after orgasm, until she asked me to put it in her ass. I obliged wanting to experience anal sex. She was quite comfortable with it, and asked me to fuck her hard. I thrusted my cock hard into her ass as she squirmed and moaned. At one point I reached around and started rubbing her clit, She moaned really deep and loud, and a warm sticky substance shot all over my hand. It really surprised me, even though I knew woman could ejaculate, i had no idea it could happen to me.

We continued to have anal sex for a bit, and I still had not orgasmed. I was beginning to think I was cursed. She was getting pretty drained as we had been going at it several hours. I layed back on the bed and she took of the condom. She got a washcloth and wiped my cock off before putting it in her mouth. Oh such joy was felt, as i had never had oral sex that great before. I was still a bit on edge as she sucked and licked my cock and fondled my balls. She said I was tense but didnt stop there. I could feel the intensity rising and knew that she was going to make me cum. She keep bobbing up and down on my stiff rod, and I was clinching the bed moaning. I literally exploded as I came, it was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I shot buckets of hot cum down her throat but she didnt mind, she kept sucking on it until every last drop was gone. I thoroughly enjoyed it and she seemed pleased that I had came. It was one sexual encounter I will never forget.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Well told story airhog ... thanks for sharing it with us!
Old 03-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Member of weird club

Airhog very hot story. Sometimes older woman can show you that experience does count for something. Hope to see more stories from you. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-11-2003, 04:05 AM

How did you meet her over the internet. I have been trying for a while and it has not been working for me. Can you give me any suggestions?
Old 03-16-2003, 05:02 PM

I want to have sex with an older woman so bad. Excellent story for all of us males who truly respect the experience and beauty of an older experienced woman.
Old 03-24-2003, 04:27 AM
This space for Rent

It is possible, and It is all its cracked up too be ;)