Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Wow this was a long time ago but a wile after she posted this, we meet online fell in love but did not want to say anything to each other. After 6 months or so of talking and video chatting and a lot of sexy talk I had to leave the online scene to take care of some personal things in my life and left with out saying good bye. (Witch to this day I feel like a ass). I felt after a wile I needed to try to find her and let her know how I felt but was not able to find her, it brook my heart to know how I felt and not have told her. I made the move to start driving truck to try to find her (long shot I know). Long story short almost 11 years later I seen her at the current place we work and my heart skipped a beat I keep quite and to my self due to not knowing if she even knew who I was. All I know is the rush of feeling came over me and it was not easy to contain my composure, But I did.We talked a little bit and she did not know me from Adam (haha play on words) and it was not easy to let her leave with her ex that she was with at the time. But once again fate brought us back in to each others life again, And I was not going to let her get away. And once again I seen her at the yard (Freymiller). And she gave me my go ahead to get her out, and so I did ( long story I will not get into right now) after a few weeks later she is now in my truck and we are going across the country and I'm enjoying every min of it. Now there was a lot I did not say but I'm not one to write, as the reason my grammar sucks lol. That is the rest of the story haha

Last edited by Indian_outlawro : 11-23-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian_outlawro
Wow this was a long time ago but a wile after she posted this, we meet online fell in love but did not want to say anything to each other. After 6 months or so of talking and video chatting and a lot of sexy talk I had to leave the online scene to take care of some personal things in my life and left with out saying good bye. (Witch to this day I feel like a ass). I felt after a wile I needed to try to find her and let her know how I felt but was not able to find her, it brook my heart to know how I felt and not have told her. I made the move to start driving truck to try to find her (long shot I know). Long story short almost 11 years later I seen her at the current place we work and my heart skipped a beat I keep quite and to my self due to not knowing if she even knew who I was. All I know is the rush of feeling came over me and it was not easy to contain my composure, But I did.We talked a little bit and she did not know me from Adam (haha play on words) and it was not easy to let her leave with her ex that she was with at the time. But once again fate brought us back in to each others life again, And I was not going to let her get away. And once again I seen her at the yard (Freymiller). And she gave me my go ahead to get her out, and so I did ( long story I will not get into right now) after a few weeks later she is now in my truck and we are going across the country and I'm enjoying every min of it. Now there was a lot I did not say but I'm not one to write, as the reason my grammar sucks lol. That is the rest of the story haha

What he fails to mention is that my ex was an abusive asshole. He was and is my knight in shining armor. He rode in in his red Peterbilt and rescued me. At the time, I was not aware of who he was to me 11 years ago. Didn't find that out til almost 2 weeks later.

I love him with all my heart, mind, soul and everything that I am. I thank God everyday for the chance to meet up with him again. Let alone the opportunity to re-fall in love with him. I must of have done something really good in a previous life to deserve him. Most of the time I don't think that I am good enough for him. Fate and karma must have been on my side this time. That is the REST of the story.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Made in England

Congrats and good luck with your life together.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:21 PM
Huggable!

Wow!! What a beautiful love story. Thank you both for sharing.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:33 AM
Just me.

Good luck to both of you! Hope the rest of your lives will be filled with each other's love.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:11 AM

faerysflower,

Old 11-30-2014, 01:12 PM

Thanks guys and gal's we are very happy together and looking forward to many years together.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Stiff Member

Best of everything!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 06-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
Well that wasn't in the story.. After being together until August 2015, we begin the having financial difficulties and I went to stay with my grandmother for the summer. Things were OK we were talking all the time. It was hard to be apart. He began to get caught up financially, on September 3 I flew back to South Bend Indiana. Things were great it was wonderful.

Then the other shoe dropped. Apparently a bartender at a bar we both frequented caught his fancy. Instead of being honest and telling me exactly what was going on... He told me that financially it was too tight to support 2 ppl on the truck.

I made a few calls to the SAME best friend mentioned previously. I have been staying with her in my hometown since November 12th 2015.

I remained celibate for 6 months. During this time frame of depression and hurt. I started to get to know who Faerysflower is. I'm learning to listen to what I want and not what my flavor of the whenever wants.

More to come. Tired of typing on little phone
Old 06-10-2016, 03:43 AM

hugs! (((faerysflower)))
Old 07-02-2016, 02:18 AM
Huggable!

Sorry to hear of your sadness.

((((faerysflower)))))
Old 08-29-2016, 02:31 AM

Red face

In many ways have I known the same pain. So some words to give you hope and empower you faeryflower.....

The Willow knows what the storm does not; that power to endure harm out lives the power to inflict it.

And another wise words not overly quoted by me,

Tis when a heart beats in a fever one seems to feel alive, yet when one is broken all seems lost. Yet does your heart still not beat? For this means you are alive without the burdens of pain or sorrow. Tarry not long on despair for you are destined for greater.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Tidbits

And the story goes on...

Well a bit of time has passed and again the situation has changed yet again. I got myself into quite a bind, and my knight in shining armor comes to the rescue again. I am living in his house in Indiana. His current girlfriend and I are like twins. He finally had some good taste in women when he chose her. They are perfect together. I couldn't be happier for him. If I couldn't be his unicorn, at least I love the woman who is.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:30 AM
Just me.

What a great attitude. Way to go faerysflower!