Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2003, 09:43 AM

You can tell by my gasps and groans that I am close to cumming and you fuck you me faster and faster.

I want you to fill me with your seed I feel the muscles inside of me contracting.

"Fuck me hun" I say as I look at your face and know that you are close. My hips rise to meet yours as you plunge your hard cock into me again and again. My body starts to tense as I feel a really intense orgasm starting to take over my body.

I gasp and squirm under you more and and more I look into your eyes and I can see that in few seconds that each of us will be have the most wonderful feeling that anybody can have and give to each other.

You driving your hard cock into me deeper and deeper you can feel that I am close and can tell by your thrusting that you cannot stop seed from exploding into me and I cannot stop this warmth spreading throughout my body its the most wonderful feeling in the world. You take a really deep breath and shudder: I lie beneath you
Old 12-07-2003, 08:46 PM

I can feel the familar sensation that always starts in testicles but this time far more intense. In my mind's eye, I can see my balls grow, feeling with my rich fertile seed in preparation to invading your body.

I continue to hammer into you, my glistening wet body crashing into yours. Our eyes locked, our psychics are as linked as our mating bodies. You can see the strain starting to show on my body as I feel the pressure of my semen against my floodgates. You yourself groan as you feel me expand even more inside you, even as my thrusts gets harder, even deeper.

I look hungrily at your mouth, so open, so ready. Without a thought, I clamp my lips over yours, our mouths working hard at each other.

Then it is time...

Wrenching my face away, I cry out as the pressure becomes too much to bear. My eyes dropping onto yours, I give one final grunt as I bury myself fully inside you, holding you for dear life as I literally start exploding inside your belly, filling you with my thick seed...
Old 04-20-2007, 10:56 AM
MarioJJ

Post Maldini

Hi! L’attacco di Ancelotti spreca troppo e Rigano sfiora il pareggio Finisce con il Messina il digiuno dei rossoneri grazie a un gol del difensore di MARCO GRASSI IL MILAN spreca tanto ma torna al successo al cospetto di un Messina che fa troppo poco per lasciare un segno. Che i rossoneri non vincano in campionato da 4 partite (e a San Siro addirittura dal 20 settembre) lo si capisce dalla foga con cui aggrediscono gli ospiti sin dall’inizio. link: Capitan Maldini risolleva il Milan