Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 01-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Erotica Author

Send a message via AIM to Pop-O
Ginger's Dilemma

Gingers Dilemma
Written By: Pop-O , (December, 2004) All Rights Reserved

Sitting on the cushioned windowsill, Ginger watches the lightening and listens to the sounds of the thunder clapping. Sipping on a cup of hot cocoa, she watches the wonders of what Mother Earth can accomplish. Each lightening bolt sends a semi sexual thrill coursing through her body.

Ginger has always loved storms of any kind, ever since her childhood, on the farm. She would always try to go outside during the storms, but was stopped by her parents or one of her brothers or sisters. She had to settle for standing in the window and enjoying the storm from there.

It’s three o’clock in the morning and she’s been up for an hour now with another one of those headaches that won’t go away. She was on her second cup of cocoa now, and had been watching the storm for the last thirty minutes. The pills she took were starting to work, or was it just the storm that was relieving the pressure in her head? It didn’t matter, but she had to get some sleep.

Walking back into the kitchen, she rinses out the cup, sets it in the sink and climbs the stairs to her room. Having just moved into the home recently, she hears the settling sounds every now and then. Her room is dark; Daniel is lying in the bed, snoring away, like he hasn’t a care in the world. Slipping under the covers, she turns on her side facing away from him and closes her eyes, hoping that sleep will finally overcome her.

The alarm clock is buzzing loudly, its six o’clock. Daniel reaches out and slaps the off button and rubs the sleep out of his eyes. Sitting up, he taps at Ginger’s ass and tells her to get their daughter, Melissa up for school. He gets up and walks into the bathroom, as he is moving about, she goes to get her daughter.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Ginger takes a few moments to look at the one person in this world she would die for. This little child that has brought so much into her life. Each day there is something new, some little point in life that for the two of them is always special.

She leans over her daughter's face and kisses her forehead and then gives her a little shake. Wake up honey, got to get ready for school and have breakfast too. At twelve years old, Melissa goes through the same routine each morning. Getting out of bed, she shuffles her feet into her bathroom, while Ginger picked out her clothes for the day.
After breakfast was served, Daniel took off for his new job and Melissa wrapped herself up for a cold winter morning and the bus ride in to school. Finally alone, Ginger looks at the mess on the table and clears it and puts the dishes in the sink for washing in a little while.

Heating up some water, she fixes herself a large cup of cocoa and walked into the living room and turns on the radio. The station is playing an old Procol Harem song called Whiter Shade of Pale. The soft smooth tone of the music and the mellow voice sets her mood for the day, as she settles into her chair, curls up and sips her cocoa.

Not really wanting to move, she knows she has to, so she rises from the chair and goes upstairs to make herself ready for the day ahead. She likes what she calls her “me” time and she uses it wisely.

After her shower, she wraps a towel around her and walks into her bedroom to start to dress. The full-length mirror she looks at, shows back a very good-looking lady. At thirty-five, she’s worked to keep her looks and to keep herself from gaining much weight. Her shoulder length brown hair is brushed straight down with a little bit of curl at the ends. Her brown eyes appear small for her face, but they shine. She isn’t happy with her nose as she feels that she got her father’s nose, instead of her mother’s.

Ginger doesn’t like to use lipstick per se; she likes the lip-gloss instead. As she inspects herself a little closer, she notices a very tiny scar on her earlobe, where she was bitten as a child. An earring would cover it, so it didn’t bother her all that much.

Removing the towel, she inspects her breasts for signs of cancer, as she does weekly. Pressing the flesh, and feeling for lumps. Every time she does this, her nipples harden, and she often finds herself getting turned on. After the serious touching is done, she keeps her hands on her breasts and toys with her extended nipples, closing her eyes and wishing her dream lover was there caressing them for her.

A hand travels down her stomach to her small waist and each millimeter sends a small chill through her body, until she reaches her clean-shaven pussy and touches her clit. With her eyes still closed, her fingers spread her labia and spreads her moisture over her pussy to her clit. Her knees weaken some as she is throbbing and wants to feel a release.

Inserting a finger into her love tunnel, her other hand moves to rub her clit. Both hands working her into frenzy that she loves. A second finger finds its way inside of her and she lets out a loud moan from the sheer pleasure.
With eyes still closed, her phantom lover brings her to a sweet release, as her climax takes hold of her body. Picking up her towel, she dries the sweat from her body and starts to dress.

Around noon, she is sitting in the living room when she hears the phone ring. Lifting the receiver, she says, “Hello”

The male voice on the other end says, “Ginger?”

“Yes”

“I’m glad I found you. I wasn’t aware that you had moved until just the other day.”

“Who is this?”

“My name is Roger, and we met on the Internet a while back.”

“What did we talk about?”

“Just about your life in general, you’re a very open minded woman and I like that about you.”

“Well I’ve always told the truth, no matter what, but to be honest, I do not remember talking to you.”

“You wouldn’t, at least not by my real name anyway, but if I told you my user name you might. But I don’t want to do that right now. Knowing you from our chats has taken me to the point where I wanted to hear the voice that went along with the name. I do love your voice.”

This was starting to scare Ginger. She may or may not know this guy from the Internet, but why is he calling her? She hasn’t given out her phone number to anyone. So she said, “How did you get my phone number?”

“There isn’t to much information I can’t fine, one way or the other. I just researched it and after a few wrong numbers, I finally got you.”

“Well, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed our chats on the net, but please, do not call me at home. If you know me like you say you do, then you know I’m married, so please don’t call me anymore,” as she hung up the phone.

Still somewhat unnerved by the call, she walked into the kitchen and fixed some cocoa. While the water boiled, she went to the front yard and picked up the paper that was delivered earlier and after she fixed her cup, she sat and read her horoscope.

“Scorpio - Today you will start a new relationship with someone of the opposite sex. Move slowly and pay attention. Do not rush your new relationship, it will grow in time.”

“Dam,” she said to herself.

Having a little time, she grabbed her cup and went to her computer to check her emails. There was a bunch, so she read through them and responded where it was necessary. She went to her own site and looked over the entries in the forum to see if she could figure out who this “Roger” guy was.

There was nothing conclusive that she could find. Noticing the time, she closed down the computer. Going to Melissa’s room, she found her skates and then put her coat on. Outside, she hopped into her truck and headed for the school and then waited in line to pick her daughter up.

Taking her daughter to the local skating rink, she chatted with some of the other mothers there and then reminded Melissa that they had to get back home soon, to get supper prepared. Melissa skated for another ten minutes then they got in the truck and headed home.

Once back in the house, Melissa went to her room to do her homework, while Ginger went to the kitchen. Shortly, the front doorbell rang. Toweling her hands, she went to the door and opened it. To her surprise, there was a deliveryman there with a box. He had her sign for it and she brought it into the living room. Opening the box, she saw it contained a dozen long stemmed yellow roses. They were beautiful and she searched the box for a card, but there was no card, just the flowers.

She found a vase for the flowers and while she was putting them together, she thought to herself, “It’s not my birthday, nor is it a holiday of any kind. Who sent these? Maybe it was Daniel, just being nice for a change? No! Not Daniel, he has seldom bought me flowers for any occasion. I guess we’ll just have to wait until he gets home to find out.”

With Daniel due home soon, she finished setting the table and when he walked in the back door from work, it was all ready. He quickly went upstairs and cleaned up a little, and then they sat and ate supper.

While eating, Melissa said, “Dad, why didn’t you send me roses like you did for mom?”

He looked at Ginger, then at Melissa and said, “Because I didn’t send any roses, but if I did, I’d certainly send you some too.”

Then looking at Ginger, he said, “You got roses?”

“They were delivered this afternoon and didn’t have a card with them. I thought they were from you and the florist just forgot to put the card with them.”

“Maybe someone in the family sent them to you,” he said?

“Yeah, that’s got to be who sent them.”

The rest of the supper was quiet and after the meal, Daniel went to the living room and turned on the news while he waited for the ball game to start. He looks at the vase of flowers, shakes his head and then watches the television.

Meanwhile, Melissa and Ginger clean up the kitchen and then they went over her homework together, as they normally do. Melissa then went to her room and Ginger walked into the living room. Daniel gave her a funny look as she sat down, then looked at the flowers and then back at her.

“So, you want to tell me where these flowers came from?”

“I told you, I thought you sent them.”

“Well, I didn’t so someone else must have, right?”

“Look Daniel, I don’t want to argue with you about them, I’ll throw them out in the trash, alright?”

“I guess I have a right to know who the hell is sending my wife flowers, don’t you think?”

“Yes, yes you do, but what can I say? I don’t know who sent them.”

He got up from the chair, looked at her and said, “Yeah, right. I’m going to bed.”

Dam, he was mad again, and I didn’t even do a dam thing. Her head started hurting from the stress, so she took some of her pills and went to her computer for a while. Opening her journal page, her entry was short; Received flowers today, hubby didn’t send them, who did? After reading some of her favorite sites and making remarks to the writers, she closed out and went upstairs to the bedroom.

She knew she wasn’t going to get any sleep right off, her head was splitting, so she changed into some baby doll sleep wear, put on her robe and went back downstairs.

In the living room, she sat on the rug in front of table that had six large candles on it. Lighting the candles, she just sat there looking into the flames in the darkness of the room. She changed her position to that of a Lotus Blossom, in yoga and just let herself drift into anywhere.

With the quietness and stillness of everything, except for the dancing flames, she did drift off. She was transported to a floral garden that had a rolling brook in it. Ginger took in the sweet smell of the flowers and the trickling of the water. Walking from flower to flower, loving their beauty and the serenity of the garden, she moved slowly.

Along the pathway she walked and soon there was another person walking behind her. Not following her, but with her, she sensed. She turned her head and the face of the man was fuzzy, but her was an older man with slight graying in his brown hair.

He was dressed in a black dress shirt with an open collar, and black dress pants. A black leather belt with silver studs and a buckle that was silver edged with gold and a matching “H” in the center of the buckle. His boots were western cut, and highly polished. The spur strap matched his belt.

“Hello Ginger,” the voice said.

Still unable to make out his facial features, she said, “Hello Roger, it is Roger, right?”

“Yes, and may I say that you look lovely tonight.”

Looking down at herself, she was just in her baby dolls and slippers. The top was a baby blue color and the material was quite thin. Her breasts were barely covered and she showed a lot of cleavage. The panties she wore were a super low rise boy short set and made of the same material as her top. If she faced him, he’d see all of her without a problem.

“Don’t be alarmed, I have a lot of respect for you and wouldn’t do anything you wouldn’t like.”

Ginger wasn’t embarrassed about her body. She knew she looked good to the male eye and she was proud of herself for staying that way.

“Why are we here, Roger?

“You have to ask yourself, you brought me here to be with you.”

Ginger didn’t feel her head ache anymore, she felt like she was just floating in mid air with no pressure what so ever. “Let’s walk,” she said.

Hand in hand they walked the garden, smelling the flowers and enjoying the time “together”. Ginger found herself back at the brook and there was a blanket spread out on the edge of the brook. She sat on the blanket and brought Roger with her.

Lying side by side, Ginger used his arm as a pillow and again tried to make out his facial features. Slowly he came into view to her. She saw his blue eyes as they sparkled when he looked at her. He was older, and had crow’s feet at the corners of his eyes. His nose looked like a “Frenchman’s” nose and his lips were full. He also had about a days growth of facial hair on him.

Reaching out, she ran her fingertips over his cheek and around his chin. She softly brought his face to hers and he kissed her. Their lips were soft against one another at first, then Ginger placed her hand on the back of his head and they both opened their mouths at the same time.

Tongues intertwined and explored and Roger pulled her body closer to him. He let his hand play across the back of her neck and hair as the kiss continued for a long time.

Breaking the kiss, she said, “Take your shirt off.”

Sitting, Roger unbuttoned his shirt and placed it behind him on the spread. Rolling back into her, he felt her breasts pressing into his chest. He kissed her again, hard and with meaning as his hand roamed down her back and he cupped her butt cheek.

Ginger’s pussy was soaking wet, she wanted to make love, to be loved at the same time. Her kiss was turning into a slight nipping of his lip.

Roger brought his hand under her top and moved it up over her head, exposing her naked breasts to his eyes. He lowered his head and suckled a nipple and let his hand roam back to her ass.

Ginger was ready and she reached between them and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and lowered his zipper. Reaching inside, she felt his hard cock pushing against his underwear. Pushing his pants down his legs, she reached into his briefs and felt the hard lump of man meat.

She wanted him in her mouth, wanted it badly, so she pulled back from him and made her way down his stomach to his briefs. With his briefs still on, Ginger took his hard shaft in her mouth and drooled on his briefs. Her hand then reached out and brought the top of his underwear up over his cock and it stood straight out at her mouth.

She lowered her head and took his entire shaft into her warm moist mouth. Her hand finished pushing his briefs off of him, as he had already kicked off his boots. When Ginger’s hand was empty, she moved it back up and held his scrotum in the palm of her hand.

Rolling his balls in the sack, she sucked on his cock. Ginger then took his sack and sucked on his balls and then licked back up his shaft.

Roger pulled her face up to his and kissed her and at the same time was removing her panties. His fingers flowed over her pussy and she drew in a breath, but then he moved between her legs and was staring at a beautiful bald pussy. Licking his lips, he then kissed her full on her labia, then with his tongue folded, he split those lips and her juices dribbled into his mouth as he licked her from bottom to top catching her clit at the very end.

Ginger loved to have her pussy eaten, but she wanted his cock inside of her. She was ready for him and wanted him badly, so she pulled his face from her and said, “Fuck me Roger, I need your cock now.”

Roger knelt between her legs and guided his cock to her wet opening. The bulbous head was ready to enter her when she said, “Please, now.”

He moved forward and let all seven inches slide into her before he stopped.

“Oh God, that is so nice,” Ginger said.

In slow even strokes, Roger moved inside of her, feeling every little ridge inside of her with his cock. He wanted to take his time, to give her as much as he could for as long as he could.

She matched his pace with her hips, as he leaned down and took her breast in his mouth and tugged on her nipple, and then did the same with the other nipple. Moving to her neck, he kissed and pecked at her neck and then he nibbled on her earlobes.
“Oh sweet Jesus, I’m going to cum Roger!”

He didn’t change his speed, but let her rise to that revelation in her own time. As he slid his cock in and out, he watched her bite her lip and then scream out in sheer bliss.

“Cuming, yes cuming, fuck me I’m cuming.”

His eyes delighted in watching her in the throes of her orgasm. Her head moving from side to side, her tongue licking her lips as she squirted her cum all over his thrusting cock.

As she slowed down a little, Roger picked up the pace and was moving hard and fast into her pussy and she loved this. Ginger could feel his cock sliding in and out of her tunnel and wished this could last forever. She wanted to cum again, so she brought her hand to her clit and masturbated it until she climaxed for a second time.

“Oh God this is good, cuming again, fuck my pussy.”

Roger was nearing the point where he would lose his load too, as he continued to stroke his cock inside of Ginger’s pussy as she was cuming once again. The warmth of her flow, streaming over his shaft set him off.

“Going to cum in your pussy Ginger. Going to cum hard.”

Hearing this, Ginger reached between then and took hold of his balls and softly squeezed them saying, “It’s what I want, flood me with your cum.”

Roger did just that too, his cock spewed cum like a fire hose putting out a fire.

As Ginger continued to squeeze his balls, she felt his jism hot and swift as his cock spasmed inside of her and made her cum again. With so much fluid inside of her, it leaked out down her ass and onto the spread.

Ginger was well spent by this time and just laid on the spread as Roger’s cock went limp and he fell along side of her. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the thought of the love making session she just had. It was so go to be held, and to be loved and not just as a release vessel. She again floated off.

Opening her eyes, she stared at the glowing tips of the candles. Looking around to make sure she was in her home, she realized it was all just a dream. Her panties were soaking wet and the carpet had a dark spot in it too. Looking at the clock on the wall, it read four o’clock. She had been “away” for seven hours.

It took her a little time to unfold from her position, but she finally did. She got some paper towels and dabbed at the wet carpet, cleaning it as much as possible. Then she went upstairs to bed and fell right to sleep.

While she was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper during lunch, the phone rang. Picking up the handheld, she click it on and said, “Hello”

“Did you get the roses?”

While she was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper during lunch, the phone rang. Picking up the handheld, she click it on and said, “Hello”

“Did you get the roses?”

“You! You were the one that sent them. Do you realize how mad my husband was last night when he saw them?”

“So, you kept them, that’s nice.”

“Don’t do that anymore please? The flowers are beautiful, but I can’t stand the arguing that they cause.”

“Okay, I promise, no more flowers as long as we can keep talking to one another?”

“We shouldn’t, you know that.”

“I know, but after last night, I just had to call you.”

“Why, what happened last night?”

“Well, after I ordered the flowers for you, I went about my day like normal, but when I went to bed, I had a dream of you.”

“What kind of dream,” Ginger asked?

“It started off with me and you in a flower garden….”

“What?”

“Yeah, a flower garden. You were dressed in blue baby doll pajamas….”

Ginger finished his sentence saying, “We walked around and laid on a blanket by a brook and made love.”

“Yes! That’s right, how did you know?”

“I had the same dream.”

Roger said, “That’s incredible, we had the same dream at the same time?”

Ginger said, I have to go,” as she shut the phone off and sat there amazed.

She was actually shaking at the thought of what Roger had said. It had to be a dream? I never left the house. But how the hell did he have the same dream as me? All these questions and more were running through her mind, but she couldn’t answer any of them.

Opening the newspaper, she checked her horoscope; Proceed with caution today. Strange occurrences may seem distant, but are closer than you think. Libra is holding a strong influence over you; it could turn out okay if you want it to.

Folding the paper closed, she stood and started cleaning, doing laundry, dusting, anything to keep her busy. To keep her mind off last night. It didn’t work; the laundry contained her baby dolls she wore last night. When she was vacuuming the living room, she unintentionally kept looking towards the candles and that place on the carpet.

“Dam, I need to get out of here for a while,” she said to herself. Grabbing her coat and purse, she headed out the door and jumped into the truck. Throwing on the heater, she backed out of the driveway and headed downtown.

For some reason, she turned in to a park and had to slow down to the five mile an hour speed. Leisurely, she took in the flat expanses where the baseball fields were. The sets of footprints in the snow that broke the smoothness of the surface. She drove further on and saw the fenced in building that was used as a locker and shower room for the Olympic sized pool.

Down further were the swing sets, monkey bars and other things for the younger children. She recalled the park she had taken Melissa to, when she was a small child. She always had fun playing in the park and Ginger just enjoyed seeing the happy look on her face, more than anything else in this world.

As she came closer to the swings, she saw a man sitting on the park bench. He wore a heavy overcoat with the collar turned up and what stood out to her was the Stetson cowboy hat on his head.

It was extremely rare to see anyone in western attire up here in Canada. His back was to the road, but she could not take her eyes off of this man. Ginger didn’t stop, she kept rolling by, but up the road was a parking lot she could turn around in. She entered the parking lot, and brought herself back out on the road.
Nearing the area of the swings, she saw that the bench was empty. Stopping the truck, she climbed out and went to the bench. It was covered in snow and the area around it had not been walked in, it was shiny and free of any footprints. Looking around, she was positive that this is where the man was sitting. Then she said to herself, “So what should I care if a stranger was sitting on a park bench?”

Somewhat confused as to why she stopped, she returned to her truck and headed to the school to pick up Melissa.

That night when Daniel got home, he saw that the flowers were still in the living room and he walked over to the coffee table, picked up the vase and threw it against the wall, then continued upstairs.

Ginger, hearing the smashing of glass, ran into the living room and saw the huge water stain on the far wall and the strewed roses on the floor along with the broken glass from the vase. She didn’t care that much about the roses, but the vase had been a gift from her sister when Melissa was born.

Going back into the kitchen, she fed Melissa, then put the food in her plate and sat down to eat. She picked at her food while she listened to the slamming of doors upstairs. Daniel came downstairs and without a word, took his coat from the hook and walked out the back door and just left.

Ginger took her plate and emptied it in the trash can and started to get the dishes prepared for washing. Melissa finished her meal and told her mom she’d be doing her homework, then going to bed.

“Okay honey, I’ll be up in a while to tuck you in, ok?”

“Mom, I’m getting a little big to have you tuck me into bed.”

“No honey, you’ll never be to big for me, besides that’s what mothers do.”

Melissa just turned around and went upstairs, while Ginger grinned at her.

After the dishes were done, she went into the living room, and picked up the roses and brought them to the trash basket in the kitchen. Before throwing them out, she inhaled their sweet scent, and then let them fall into the basket. Cleaning the glass from the vase, she hoped she got it all out of the carpet, but she had to let it dry off before she ran the vacuum over it.

She drew a bath for herself. She just wanted to soak in the jasmine scented water for a while. Checking on Melissa, who was still doing homework, she went to her room and took her clothes off and walked naked to the tub.

Turning on the spa jets in the tub, she relaxed to the water moving over her tired body. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and dozed off. Waking to the sound of the phone ringing, she decided to let the answering machine take the call.

After her bath, she threw on a pair of panties and a long nightshirt and again checked on Melissa. Seeing that she was in bed, she entered her room and sat along side of her.

With her eyes wide open, Melissa said, “Is daddy going to be okay?”

“Yeah honey, he’ll be alright. Seems as though we fight a lot, but we always make up, don’t we?”

“Yeah!”

Standing, she tucked the blanket and spread around her daughter, kissed her on the forehead and then shut the light as she left the room.

Downstairs, she saw the message light blinking on the phone and clicked play. “Ginger, it’s me! The boss called me on my cell phone and has a bunch of overtime work, so I’m going in and won’t be home tonight. I’ll also be staying here Saturday and won’t be back home until Sunday night. Look, I’m sorry about the vase and all, but it just pissed me off when I saw them there. I’ll see you on Sunday.”

Relieved that she wouldn’t have to argue with him after he got home tonight, she settled in her chair and turned on the television. She liked reality shows and checked the listings to see what was on. Nothing she wanted to see, so she shut the TV off and went to her computer.

Checking her emails, she responded to a few and then she went to her journal page and found a couple of private messages. The first one she opened just said, “Call me please? 222-555-1515” with no sender name, but she knew who it was without thinking. She wrote the number on a piece of paper and read the other messages.

Her eyes continued to go back to the phone number, so she shut down the computer and went to her chair and lifted the phone and dialed it.

“Hello”

“You wanted me to call?”

“Yes! Yes I did. You hung up so abruptly this afternoon, I was hoping you weren’t angry with me.”

“No Roger, not angry, more like confused over all of this. Why me? Why now?”

“Okay, you deserve an answer, so I’ll be honest with you, but you have to promise not to hang up one me, okay?”

“Okay, I won’t hang up.”
“About six or seven months ago, I found the journal site that you write in and I opened a journal of my own and made yours, one of my favorites. I’ve read each and every word you wrote and I was severely taken with you.”

“When I found out you placed me on your favorite list I was so happy. I read your entries and felt your pain and happiness and your frustrations with things in your life. Then you just shut your journal down and never made another entry.”

“I got to the point where I felt I had revealed to much of myself,” Ginger said.

Roger said, “We all need a place to go to, so we can just open ourselves up and not give a dam about anything.”

“That’s true, we do, but I was involving myself with a lot of people and it was effecting me to the point where I had to stop.”

“Yeah, I saw that too, but you started off, just wanting to be a friend to a lot of people and then you got drawn into a few internet relationships that you really didn’t want, but felt you needed, for one reason or another.”

Ginger didn’t say anything.

“I don’t want that kind of relationship with you. Not on the Internet anyway, and when we both dreamt the same dream last night, I knew we had a different kind of connection with one another and if you stop and think about it, you’ll realize it too.”

Ginger said, “That dream, it was something, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was amazing. I felt like I was actually there in the garden with you. The part where we made love was definitely fantastic.”

“But how did it happen,” Ginger asked?

“I can’t say for certain and I’ve thought about it. The only thing I can give credence to is the fact that when I laid down, I was thinking of you and wanting to be with you.”

“I was sitting in my living room, relaxing and I just drifted off to the garden.”

“You must have wanted to be somewhere else and with me calling you earlier yesterday and then the flowers, you must have had me on your mind.”

“But it was so real. You were so tender and sweet to me. You made me feel like I was actually being made love to, instead of with.”
Old 01-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Erotica Author

Send a message via AIM to Pop-O
“That is what I want to do. I want to hold you in my arms. I want you to be there with me and let me make love to you. Not in a dream sequence, but for real.”

“Roger, I can’t, I’m married.”

“And unhappy too, right?”

“Roger!!”

“I won’t drag you into a relationship you do not want to be in. But I’m going to tell you that I’ll be at the Capital City Hotel, room 7133, all day tomorrow and tomorrow night. I’d love to see you, face to face and we can at least spend a little time getting to know one another.”

“I don’t know Roger.”

“In case you change your mind, my cell phone number is 323-555-1212. I hope you’ll call me.”

“I’m not going to promise anything, okay?”

“That’s fine Ginger, good night, I hope you sleep well.”

“Good night Roger and thank you for being honest with me.”

The phone went dead before she set it back in the cradle.

Ginger laid her head on the back of the chair and scrunched her feet under her butt and fell asleep in the darkened living room. She was soon into REM Sleep and dreamt again;

She was lying on the couch in a semi-sleep, in the background she heard Celine Dion singing Beauty and the Beast, so she opened her eyes and saw the living room all light up with candles. There were so many candles; it looked like daylight in the room.

A hand reached towards her, holding a glass of white wine. Without a thought, she took the glass and sat up a little to sip from it. The smooth fluid drifted down her throat and she look up as Roger was sitting himself on the floor, beside the couch.

With a smile on her face Ginger said, “You were suppose to wait for me to call you tomorrow.”

“Why waste such a beautiful night?”

“Your bad Roger, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes, I am. Want to teach me how to be good?”

Ginger watched as Roger set his glass on an end table, and then took her’s from her hand and set it next to his. With his arms around her, he laid her back down on the couch and kissed her.

When their lips met, she brought her arms around his neck and held him to her. Opening her lips, she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth. A slight moan escaped her lips. Ginger felt his hand on her breast, as he caressed her flesh and her nipples stiffened under his touch.

Breaking the kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes and then Roger kissed her forehead and then he was nibbling on her ear. Roger explored her ear with his tongue; sending chill bumps down her body. Then he kissed and bit at her neck and worked his way under her chin, still kissing her neck.

Ginger continued to hold his head to her and with each little bite, she moaned softly.

Roger had moved his hand from her breast and was now under her shirt, feeling her soft flesh. The warmth of her body in his hands felt good, as he moved up her side and then around her back. With his other hand, he reached for the bottom of her nightshirt and brought it up over her head.

Roger’s eyes took in her beauty. The small waist, tight stomach, and her breasts were breathtaking. His eyes lingered until he felt Ginger's hand on his head, moving him over her breast. He flicked his tongue at her nipple and then caught it in his teeth and held it. His hand had cupped her breast and then he lowered his head more to suckle hard on her offering.

“Oh God Roger, you have such a tender touch. I love your lips on me.”

Roger responded by moving to her other breast and he reveled in her beauty. His hand moved down her stomach and he felt the top of her panties. Moving over the top of her panties, he cupped her mound.

“UHMMMMM,” she murmured.

Her panties were wet with her juices and Roger loved making her feel this way. His hand continued down and a finger brushed her anal passage. Ginger’s hips rose from the sofa and pushed herself into his hand.

His lips worked down her stomach and he tongued her bellybutton, while his hand moved back over her soaking pussy. Without removing her panties, he moved to her labia and kissed her wet panties.

Roger continued down the inside of her thighs, kissing every inch of her. Reaching her foot, he continued to kiss each toe and the soles of her feet and then he went back up her other leg. When her reached her thigh again, he reached out and brought her panties down her legs and let them fall on the carpet.

Roger took in her clean-shaven pussy and licked his lips. Ginger was moving her hips up, wanting him to touch her pussy, to feel his tongue on her, to make her cum.

Roger’s tongue darted out and licked her labia on the outside, making a circle around her protruding pussy lips, but not touching them yet. He kissed and suckled the area where her pubic hair should be and felt her hands pushing his head to her drenched cunt.

When his tongue split her love lips, she inhaled deeply and closed her eyes and just felt the love she was being given.

Her juices were flowing freely and he took her nectar into his mouth and enjoyed the sweet taste of her body as it trickled down his throat. Letting his tongue enter her love tunnel, he lapped at the inner ridges of her pussy while his hand moved to touch her clit. Her button was easy to locate, it looked like a small nipple as his fingers twirled around it.

With his tongue in her pussy and his finger on her clit, Ginger had her first climax. “I’m cuming already, suck my pussy.”

Roger’s face was shoved hard onto her pussy and he enjoyed sucking down her orgasmic fluids as her hips rubbed her pussy into his face.

Ginger fell back onto the sofa and relishing the tingling of her nerve ends. What she didn’t see was Roger’s left hand, digging into his pocket and finding a small tube of Astro-Glide.

Snapping the top off of the tube, Roger lifted her ass in the air and his tongue found the rim of her anal passage and he inserted his tongue. Ginger felt a cool liquid at her anal entrance and then a finger being inserted.

Roger’s mouth in the meantime had returned to her pussy and was licking her. The finger in her ass felt good as he moved it in and out of her dark passage and ate her pussy again. Ginger’s hips worked in unison with his tongue and finger. She cupped her breast and stretched her nipples.

Leaning her upper body forward, Ginger was able to suck on her own nipple while her pussy and ass were being taken care of. Ginger climaxed once again and when it hit her, she bit her nipple and then threw herself back on the sofa.

The strength of the climax caused her to close her eyes and scream and then she passed out.

When she opened her eyes, she was sitting in the dark living room. Her breathing was somewhat ragged and her pussy was flowing with juices. Getting up, she had to still herself from falling on her wobbly legs, but she walked up to her bathroom and threw the wet panties into the hamper, then sat on the toilet and relieved her bladder. She wiped herself and then went to bed.

Around nine the next morning, Melissa came running into her mother’s bedroom and shook her awake.

When Ginger opened her eyes and saw her daughter, she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes and said, “What is it honey?”

“I was just talking to Aunt Carol and she wants to know if I can spend the day with Debbie and maybe even sleep over tonight, can I?”

“If you want to honey, that’s okay with me, but make sure you pack clean clothes, okay?”

“Thanks Mom, you’re the greatest, I’ll call Aunt Carol back and she’ll even come get me,” Melissa said as she ran out of the room.

Ginger fell back onto her pillow and just lay there with her eyes opened. Soon, Melissa came back in and gave her a hug and a kiss and said, “I’ll wait downstairs for Aunt Carol, she should be here any minute.”

“Okay honey, behave and have fun and you know you can call if you want to come home.”

As Melissa was halfway out the door, she turned and said, “Yes Mom, I know. I love you too,” then she was gone.

Ginger got herself out of bed and pulled off the nightshirt. Looking down, she saw a bite mark on her left breast. “Dam, these reality dreams leave a trail,” she said to no one. She shuffled into the bathroom, turning on the shower then sat on the toilet while the water heated up.

After the shower, she dried herself off and then naked, she walked to her room to dress. Pulling up a pair of black panties, she then walked over to her closet to find out what she wanted to wear. Ginger wanted to look extra good today, for no specific reason, just because she wanted to, so she searched the clothes hanging and wasn’t satisfied with anything.

For some reason, she looked up and spotted a box on the shelf that had a “Fredericks” monogram on it. “What’s in that, I can’t remember,” she said to herself. Reaching up, she took hold of the box and brought it to her bed. Sitting on the bed, she opened the box.

“Now I remember as she took in a solid black jumpsuit that had a lace-up back. It was made of polyester, and she recalled how it hugged her body as the material stretched. Lifting it out of the box, she saw a convertible lace bra with matching lace boy leg panties, with a thong back.

Going back to her closet, she hunted for just the right shoes to go with the outfit. She found them, a pair of clear vamp sandals that had an ankle strap with an adjustable buckle closure.

Opening the nylons, she pulled them up her leg and then the other and went to the mirror to see the effects. She said out loud, “Oh God, I’d eat you myself,” as what showed back was stunning.

She sat at her cosmetic desk and applied a little of this and that and soon, she was brushing out her hair. She was having fun with her “Me” time today and was going to have fun all day. After she brushed her hair, she slipped into the jumpsuit. Pulling the laces tight across her back, she tied them off in a big bowknot.

Her shoes were next, and once on, she again went to the mirror. What showed back was stunningly decadent. The legs of the jump suit hugged her from her thighs to her knees and then slightly flared to the bottom. Turning to the side, she checked out her ass and it looked great. The jumpsuit hugged her upper torso like a second skin. Her slim waist and taunt tummy accentuated her breasts. The spaghetti straps were centered over her exposed breasts.

Thinking to herself, “Dam, if I sneeze or cough to hard, my tits will pop right out.” But it didn’t matter, it was her time and she was going to do with it whatever she wanted.

Touching up her hair, she went downstairs and put on a nice overcoat and found her purse. Locking up the house she got in the truck and fired it up. Backing out to the road, she headed for who knows where.

Ginger headed for the mall that was downtown, she wanted to get one more item to complete her outfit. As she drove downtown, without realizing it, she went right by the Capital City Hotel. Once at the mall, she found her way to the interior parking area and found a spot and pulled in.

Jumping out of the truck, she felt hot, so she removed her overcoat. The air felt nice on her skin, so she decided not to wear the coat, besides it would be warmer in the store. Walking through the mall concourse, there wasn’t a single male set of eyes that did not find her. One woman even slapped her husband in the back of the head and said, “Put your eyes away Fred, she’s way to young for you anyway.” Ginger laughed inside as she continued walking.

Stopping at Everett’s Jewelry Store, she entered and two of the male salesmen fought over who was going to serve her. The younger boy, about twenty, won out and walked to her and said, “Can I help you find something?”

“I’m looking for a silver choker, have any?”

“Yes, we do, over here,” as he lead her down the glass cases of rings and other jewelry.

Looking at what was in the case, one particular item caught her eye and she asked to have a closer look at it. The young man reached down and brought out the piece. It was a silver choker that looked like a belt studded with small diamonds all over it. The catch had a matching belt buckle.

Ginger said, “Can I try it on?”

He picked it up and Ginger turned and lifted her hair, while he adjusted the choker and buckled it closed. Bringing a mirror up, so she could see, Ginger loved it. It had just the right effect she was looking for too.

“How much is it, I forgot to ask?”

“That piece is on sale today for half price, so its only thirty three dollars,” he said.

“Really, I’ll take it, as she reached into her purse and handed him a credit card. With a small pair of scissors, he cut the price tag from the choker and couldn’t help but glance down at her breasts and almost cut her in the process. Ginger signed the slip, and put her receipt in her purse, walked out of the store.

On her way back to her truck, more husbands were yelled at and she was laughing like crazy inside by the time she reached her truck. Inside and waiting for the truck to warm up a little, she looked at her watch and saw that it was straight up noon, she was hungry. Not having any breakfast, she wanted a good meal.

Back out on the road, she headed in the direction she came from. Passing the Hotel, she turned her head toward it and said, “Well, the food is good there.” Turning the truck around, she went back to the hotel and stopped right at the front doors and got out. Just taking her purse, she handed the keys to a valet and entered the building.

In the lobby, she looked around. Everyone going into the restaurant was in couples. Scanning the lobby, she noticed a white phone and went to it and dialed 7133.

‘Hello”

“Care to by a lady lunch?”

“The pleasure will be all mine, where are you?”

“In the lobby.”

“I’ll be down in five minutes.”

“I’ll be here,” as she hung up the phone.

While she waited, she watched the elevator across the lobby. Soon the doors opened and she saw a cowboy step out. He was wearing a western cut suit, black pants and coat that had a gray shoulders and lapel with a curly-cue design on it. A black Stetson hat sat pulled low in front on his head.

Roger spotted her as soon as the elevator doors opened, thinking to himself, “My Lord this woman is so beautiful.”

As he got closer, Ginger noticed his boots; they were exactly like in her dream. His bolo tie matched his buckle, except it had an “R” on it. Removing his hat he looked down at her and said, “Hello Ginger! You’re even more beautiful then I pictured you.”

“Hello Roger, thank you, glad you approve.”

Taking his offered arm, they walked into the restaurant and were seated in a corner booth. Ginger looked across the table at this man and tried to figure out what it was about him that held her so. There really wasn’t anything that special about him. He is a gentleman; I’ll give him that much and I feel comfortable around him.

She was brought around by his voice, “Is there anything special you’d like?”

Ginger responded, “I think I’d like a chef’s salad, with ranch dressing on the side.”

That sounds good, the salads here are not skimpy by any means.”

When the waiter came to the table Roger ordered the salads and a bottle of White Zinfandel to go with it.

“Now lady, I have to tell you that you look stunning in that outfit.”

For some reason Ginger blushed, then said, “You and a hundred other guys at the mall.”

“Pardon me?”

“Oh, I went to the mall before I came here and wives were smacking their husbands for looking at me.”

“Ah, now I understand. Well, your probably going to be their vision of the day, sort of speaking.”

While he spoke, she looked at his face, he did have crows feet, she thought to herself. His hair is graying too, but I like being with him. I’m at ease, not afraid and I’ve never trusted strangers.

As she was thinking all this a new tune started playing over the speakers, it was The Kindness of Strangers by Leni Stern backed by the 6th Avenue Children’s Choir. Don Pelzone played Bass and Daniel Sadownick on Percussions.

The waiter arrived with the wine and poured a little in Ginger's glass, which she tasted and approved. He then poured each a glass and left the bottle.

Roger raised his glass to hers and said, here’s to the kindness of strangers.”

The glasses clinked and they sipped the wine and their salads arrived. They ate in pleasant quietness, and just enjoyed each other’s presence. Neither could finish the salad and they had the waiter take the dishes away.

Pouring the last of the wine into their glasses, Roger said, I imagine you have a million questions running through your head right now.”

“Yes, I do, but not here, can we go for a walk?”

“Certainly, I’d like that.”
Roger paid the bill by signing the tab and placing his room number on the slip, then left a twenty-dollar bill on the table. He offered his arm to her and she placed her hand on it and they walked out.

Realizing she wasn’t dressed for walking outside, he took her to the indoor garden that the hotel kept all year around. When he opened the door to let her in, she was hit with the scents of the flowers immediately. She looked up at his face and he said, “There’s no brook here, you’re safe.”

Ginger couldn’t help herself, she burst out in laughter as he closed the door behind them.

When she finally stopped laughing, she said, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you, honest.”

Arm in arm they walked through the garden, Ginger liked all the different flowers and the serenity of the place. When they had made the complete circle, they exited and in the lobby, they walked to the elevator as if it was the normal thing to do.

Opening the door to his room, he let her go in first then he followed. Roger took off his hat and coat and placed them in the closet, while Ginger walked around the suite, just looking at everything.

He walked across the room to where she stood looking out the window from the 71st floor. Roger put his arms around her waist from behind her and kissed her neck, then said, “Is this where you want to be?”

“Yes Roger, right here, right now, it’s what I want.”

“Good, because I’ve been wanting to hold you in my arms from the moment I stepped out of the elevator. I couldn’t believe you were actually here and so beautiful.”

Ginger turned in his arms to face him, her head rested on his chest. In almost a whisper, she said, “Tell me what you dreamt last night.”

Roger told her about her being on a sofa, in a nightshirt and panties and how he had kissed her and touched her body and performing oral sex on her. The longer he spoke, his cock grew harder. By the time he finished, he knew she could feel his hard cock pressing into her.

Lifting her chin up, he lowered his face to kiss her, finally. In both their dreams the kiss was electrifying and in real life, it was so much better. Her soft lips, pressing against his sent animal urges, surging through out his body. Their tongues danced together and their body heat rose swiftly.

Reaching behind her, Roger untied the lace straps and then slid the straps from her shoulders. Ginger allowed him to lower her jumpsuit down past her breasts, and then she pressed herself to him and kissed him again.
This time when the kiss was broke, Ginger unsnapped his shirt and let it fall to the floor, his T-shirt followed. Ginger kissed him once again and then told him to finish taking her jumpsuit off.

Roger did just that, on his knees, he brought the material down her stomach and over her hips and down her legs. Ginger stepped out of the clothes and moved back to let him look at her. His eyes devoured every inch of her. The swells of her breast had caught his eyes and he awaited the treasures that were covered by the bra cups.

Traveling down her body, her panties were tight enough to show her mound. The nylons just highlighted her legs, as he rose to his feet saying, “I’ve had you in my dreams, but I never ever thought that a dream could come true.”

As she walked to him, she said, “Last night, you made love to me and took me to heaven, but you never let me make love to you. So you don’t do a thing until I’m done with what I want to do.”

Unbuckling his belt, she said, “Take your boots off.”

Roger stepped out of his boots and Ginger lowered his pants and he stepped out of them too. While on her knees in front of him, she kissed his erection through his briefs and placed small kisses down to his scrotum. Moving that small cloth to the side, she let his balls drop down and then she sucked on his balls one at a time, as her hand held his cock, and her mouth worked on his balls.

Her hands then brought his briefs down his legs and Roger’s cock sprang out. Ginger’s mouth took in the mushroomed head and licked the pre cum from the pee hole. Her mouth then continued down his shaft until she had him at her throat. His sweaty scent intrigued her and she backed off a little, and then took the rest of him down her throat.

She held his cock in that warm wet space for a little while, and then she backed off and just let the head rest inside of her mouth. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and began to masturbate him, while she sucked on him.

The drapes were wide open, but being on the 71st floor, it didn’t bother her. She took her mouth off of his cock and then licked him from the base of his shaft to the tip and back down again. Once again she sucked his balls and her hand pumped his hard cock.

Spitting on his shaft, she lubricated his shaft and her hand just glided up and down. Looking up to his face she said, “Cum on my face and in my mouth.” Then she engulfed him once again, swallowing him wholly. Her head moved swiftly, wanting to taste him, when she felt his cock expand a little and a jet of cum flew into her mouth, then another. Moving her mouth off of him, she aimed his spurting dick at her face and opened her mouth again.

Roger watched as his ejaculate leaped from him across the short span to her face, landing on her right cheek, then her nose and then once again in her mouth. When he stopped cuming, she took him in her mouth once again and sucked on him until he went soft in her mouth.
When Roger’s cock fell from her lips, Ginger reached up to the dripping sperm and shoved it into her mouth. Roger lifted her to her feet and immediately kissed her, tasting his sperm on her lips and in her mouth.

Roger picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed and set her down on it. Lying along side of her, he brought her to him and they pressed their bodies together in a passionate embrace. He unsnapped her bra and threw it on the floor and pressed her breasts into his chest. Her nipples felt like small steel bars poking at him.

Roger rolled on to his back and pulled her on top of him. He moved her so that her breasts were right over his face. Ginger pushed her upper body up like she was doing a push-up and let her breasts dangle in front of his face, just out of his reach.

Lowering herself, she let him taste her left nipple with his tongue, then her right nipple. Then she dipped further and he took in her right breast in his mouth and suckled her. Ginger pulled back again, toying with his wants, teasing and loving the game.

“You want my breast?”

“Yes, yes, give me your breast, so I can suck on your nipple.”

This time she gave him her left breast and he sucked her nipple into her mouth. He could of knocked her hands out from under her, but he was also enjoying her little teasing game.

While he enjoyed her breasts, she thought of something and moved herself off of him and stood by the side of her bed and pulled her panties down and kicked them towards him. Spreading her legs, her hands went to her pussy and she spread her labia and showed him her glistening pussy.

“Do you want my pussy? See how wet my pussy is for you. Come get my pussy and I’ll let you eat me,” she said as she backed away from the bed still spreading her pussy.

Roger started walking towards her and she said, “No, crawl, beg me for my pussy.”

“What the hell, he thought, why not.” So he got on his hands and knees and crawled to her as she backed up, not watching where she was going.

“I want your pussy. I want to suck on it until you cum in my face,” he said as he backed her up and when she backed into the window, Roger sprang forward and he quickly placed his mouth on her stretched pussy.

Ginger was right up against the window; naked as the day she was born except for her nylons and heels as Roger was eating her pussy. The cool of the glass and the warmth of her skin cause the glass to start fogging an outline of her body. If anyone could see them from another high-rise, they’d have one hell of a view.

Roger wasn’t letting her move again as his tongue entered her wet pussy and brought her juices to his mouth. No wine would ever be as good as her nectar. Tonguing her clit, she grabbed his head hand held him to her crotch as he licked and nibbled on her clit.

Ginger started moving her hips and rubbing her dripping pussy into his face, as she went wild with a desire to cum and cum hard.

Working his tongue in and out of Ginger, her held onto her ass cheeks and tried to keep up with Ginger's gyrations. When Roger sucked her clit into his mouth again, Ginger felt her climax at her toes as it traveled up her legs and smashed through her body. Her legs weakened by the strength of her climax, she slid down the window and sat on the carpet, as she continued to climax into Roger’s mouth.

Roger knew she was having the orgasm of her life and just went with it, wanting nothing but to please her. When she hit the carpet, Roger tongued out her tunnel once again, then moved up her stomach to each breast and then kissed her lips roughly.

Roger’s cock was once again hard as a rock, but he stood up and went to a night stand and took out something and walked back to Ginger and handed her a tube of Astro-Glide. Ginger looked at him and then smiled and opened the tube and squeezed some onto her hands then reached out and coated Roger’s cock with the glycerin. When she was done, she got on her hands and knees and she took the tube and put some on her anal entrance.

With her finger, she greased her passage then offered it to Roger. Kneeling behind Ginger, Roger’s stiff cock headed right for Ginger’s ass hole. When his bulbous head was at her entrance, he gave a small push and let the head enter her.

Ginger grimaced a little, but soon her tunnel expanded a little and he pushed in a little more. With the top of her head against the window, she felt him go in deeper.

Pulling out a little, he again shoved more into her, reaching her sphincter muscle, he stopped and again backed out some. This time Roger drove himself all the way in past her sphincter and until his nut sack was slapping at her pussy.

When he was finally all the way in, Ginger felt him stop and hold himself still, so she could get use to him being in there. Slowly, Roger began to move in and out of her dark tunnel. She was so tight against his shaft; he had never felt anything as tight. Working his shaft in and out, Ginger started to back into his thrust.

Looking back over her shoulder, she looked at Roger’s face and said, “Fuck me, fuck my ass until you cum in my ass, fuck me good.”

The trash talk excited him as he slammed in and out of her ass and she pushed back to him. Ginger happened to glance out the window she was against and saw a couple standing at their window, watching. Not caring at all, she waved at then and they waved back as Roger continued his assault on her ass.

“God Ginger, your so tight, I’m not going to last long in here.”

She looked back at him and said, “Cum Roger, cum in me.”

Roger’s cock erupted and sprayed her ass full of his hot cum.

“Fill me up, Oh God yes that feels good.”

Roger leaned forward and lay on her back as his cock slowly deflated and he pulled out of her ass.

Both of them were spent and just stayed where they were for a while. When they could move, Roger helped Ginger to her feet and he walked with her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping into the shower, they held each other up, as the warm water revived their bodies.

They washed each other’s bodies with soap and rinsed off and after drying themselves went back and fell onto the bed. Roger lay on his back and Ginger rolled into him and rested her head on his chest as they both fell asleep.

When they woke, it was dark out, they must have slept for hours. Roger reached for the phone and called for room service, ordering a supper for both of them along with a bottle of wine.

When Roger rolled back onto the bed, he saw that Ginger had rolled onto her back and her towel had come undone. He just looked at her body and wondered how in the world he had ever gotten so lucky to be with a women like this.

Her breasts rose and fell with each intake of breath and his eyes once again traveled down to her pussy. Thinking about this afternoon and how good she tasted, he maneuvered himself between her legs and while she was still asleep, began to lap at her labia. Using his tongue, he spread her love lips and then licked her clit.

Ginger woke to the loving attention Roger was giving her pussy and she let him know she was awake by placing her hands on his head. Her pussy started to glisten once again and he loved the way she tasted.

Roger wanted more than to just eat her pussy again, so he kissed up her belly and sucked on her breasts and then kissed her on the lips as his cock entered her pussy. Slowly, he entered her and her tunnel griped his shaft like a glove. When he was deep inside, he pulled out and then pushed back in, using slow smooth strokes.

Neither wanted to rush and she met the thrust of his cock with her pussy. The towel under her was getting soaked with pussy juice as Roger sent his cock in and out. Both were so wrapped up in their lovemaking, they didn’t hear the knock on the door or the young girl that said, “Room Service”.

Not hearing anything, she was told when an order was taken up; they were to just set it inside of the room when no answer was received. Following her instructions, she used her passkey and opened the door and wheeled the cart inside. To her amazement, she watched as the man was fucking a woman right in front of her. Like a doe in headlights, she stood still, until she saw the woman look her way, then she took off out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Ginger looked at Roger after the girl left and said, “Suppers here,” and continued to shove her pussy onto his cock. “Let me get on top.”

Roger rolled onto his back and Ginger rolled with him. Raising her body, she sat on his lap with his cock shoved deep into her. Ginger lifted her pussy up and down his shaft and Roger watched her breasts bounce with her movements.

Reaching up, Roger held her breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples. Ginger leaned back and moving just her hips, she worked her pussy muscles on the hard cock inside of her.

Roger shoved his cock up into Ginger and wished he could do this the rest of his life. Moving Ginger to the bed, he got behind her and entered her doggie style. Reaching forward, he held her breasts in his hands as he slammed her pussy hard.

Ginger reached under her and started to rub her clit and both were ready to climax. Ginger moved her fingers swiftly over her clit and while Roger’s cock stroked her pussy, she climaxed.

“Oh Jesus this is good, I’m cuming.”

Roger felt her orgasm spewing over his cock and it set his own orgasm off. “I’m cuming too, cuming in your sweet pussy,” as he shot wave after wave of cum into her.

Ginger fell flat on the bed and Roger lay by her side. Each breathing hard and sweating again. They laid on the bed for a while and then Ginger went into the bathroom and took another shower. After the shower, she dried off and walked out to the room and picked up her clothes and started to get dressed.

Roger watched as she slipped into her panties and then her nylons and he got another hard on. Ginger strapped on her bra and then into her jumpsuit. Walking over to the bed with her sandals in her hand, she sat down and put her shoes on.

Seeing Roger lying there naked with another hard on, she kissed his lips and said, “Thank you for making me feel so good today. I needed this, but I am married and we can’t do this again. I’ll never forget you, but please don’t call me again.”

“I understand Ginger. I’ll never forget you either and I’ll treasure this time with you too. You have my word that I won’t bother you, but promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“If you ever decide you want me again, close your eyes and dream and I’ll be there.”

Ginger kissed him again and as she walked out, she grabbed the bottle of wine and said, “Good night Roger.”

THE END