Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2005, 05:22 PM

Bob into Bobbie

I guess it had to happen I have been trying to hide the fact that I am bi-sexual but I got caught. I am 18 now and have been wearing womans panties and bra's. I was always careful until the day my older sisters' boyfreind caught me. I wear panties, and garter belt, and stockings under my clothes.

I went over to Fred's place to see if my sister was there. I walked into his place. "Hey! Fred are you here?" "In the bedroom," he says. I go into the room and he's standing there with just a towel around his waist. OH! shit I'm sorry to bother you but is Rose here? "No" he says. "O.K." I said and started to leave. "You like to wear painties?"

I stopped in my tracks. How did he know? "I don't wear paintes." I said. My face turned red as I stood there and looked at the floor. Then prove it he says drop your pants. I just couldn't move. He walked up to me and pulled my pants down. "I knew you where lieing." I was wearing my moms red silky ones with frilly lace around the waist and legs. Fred said "you look hot in them." I Don't know why but that made me feel good.

Fred said "I'll be right back." A few minutes later he was back. "Here put these on." He handed me a bra, gaterbelt, stockings and a see thru nightgown. I took off my clothes and put them on. I don't know why I did what he told me to. Maybe it was because I was glad someonelse knew my secret. "Here put these in your bra." He gave me a pair of silcone breasts I put them into my bra. Fred was on the bed. "Come over here and sit on the bed with me." I went over to the bed and sat down. Fred said "you look just like a girl."

I looked in the mirror. I saw this pretty good looking girl but it wasn't,
it was me. I moved my hands up to my chest and felt my false tits. Fred said "they feel like real tits." He reaches over and feels them. I felt funny but I didn't stop him. "Lay on your belly." He starts to rub my back and slowly moves his hands down to my ass and starts rubbing my asscheeks. My cock got rock hard. I ground my cock into the bed as he rubbed my ass.

"You have a nice tight ass bitch. Now roll over on your back." I turned on my back, my cock is almost ripping through my panties. Fred naked and his 9 inch cock is just inches from my face. "Why don't you suck it? You know you want to." Then he grabs my cock and started stroking it through my painties. That's all it took, I was so horney I took his hot prick in my hand moved my mouth to the head of his cock. I licked the tip of his cock and tasted the precum it had a funny salty taste but not bad. It made me want to taste more. I took his cock into my mouth until it hit the back. I gagged but I ajusted the angle of my mouth and slowley let his hot cock slip down my throat till his balls laid on my chin. I pushed my mouth up and down on his long hot cockpole sucking and licking.

"OHHH!! Shit! your a born cocksucker" said Fred. I could make big bucks with your mouth. When he said that I sucked harder on his cock it made me even hotter knowing I could suck cock good. "Here I cum" Fred said. "OHH!! FUCK! suck my load bitch." I felt his cock throb as his load of sperm churned up from his balls. He shoved his dick deep into my hungry mouth I felt the first shot of cream hit the back of my throat but I wanted to taste his creamy load in my hungry mouth. So I pulled my head back so the rest of his hot scummy cum could shoot into my mouth. It spilled out of his cock all hot and creamy into my mouth as I sucked and drank every fucken drop
of his spunk.

Thats when I felt my balls tighten up and let my scum shoot out into my moms panties "MMMM!!" is all I could say because I was still sucking the last few drops from Fred's soffening cock. He slipped his cock out and went to the bathroom.

I laid there with the taste of my first blowjob in my mouth and my load in my panties. I knew it wouldn't be my last. I guess I'm a cocksucking bitch?? Thats when my sister walked in.

END PT ONE

Last edited by fzzy : 02-06-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:14 PM

Bob to Bobbie PT3

Fred says I think you should let Bobbie fuck you. My sister says.
I don't think I should Fuck my own brother.I know I let him eat
me but fucking that is incest Well you don't want any one to see
this do you?Fred showing the camra.Sis took her clothes off and
laid on the bed.Rose looked over at me and said .Come over
here and fuck your sisters hot pussy.I went over and got on top
of her.She looked up at me. Let's see how good you can fuck.
She pulled my face to hers and slid her tongue down my throat
I kissed her back felt her tits.I took the nipples and pintched them
I felt the head of my cock slip between her hot cuntlips.Sis broke
the kiss. Slip that cock into me.I slowly let my cock slip into her
until my balls hit her ass cheeks.I have felt hot pussys but siss
cunt felt like it was on fire.OHH!! fuck that feels Fuck my brains
out.I started to slide my cock in and out of her hot wet cunt.I
felt her pussy sucking and throbbing around my cock OHH!fuck
sis you have one nice cunt.Thats when I felt Fred slipping some
K-Y on my ass.Don't worry Bobbie I'll be easy on busting your cherry
I got a little scared but sis's pussy was working so good on my
cock that I forgot it until I felt his cock slip halfway up my ass
OOH!! shit that hurt's I said .Just wait it will feel better in a moment.
Fred was right.I felt the rest of his cock slide into me. Fuck the sissy
bitch Rose said .Whit that I felt Fred's prick slipping in and out of my
tight ass as my hard cock fucked into my sisters cunt.I soon got into
it and was getting into Freds cock in my ass.I felt his cock start
to throb inside my ass as his load of cockseed shot into my bowels.
I felt his hot scum shooting into me I shoved my cock deep into
my sisters hot slimy cunt. I felt my hot spunk shoot into my sisters
hot wet cunt.OHH! shit fill my pussy with your sissy scum Bobbie
she said as she came.We laid there my cock soaking in sis and Freds
cock in my ass. End PT 3