Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2008, 12:16 AM

The girls waved to the mermen from the white sand beach. The mermen waved back, swimming idly beyond the breakers, and then they dove underwater and were gone.

Ashley felt warm all over from the ride to the island. After an hour of intense lovemaking in the ocean, their boat slowly bobbing further and further away, the mermen and the girls decided to restart the journey. Ashley had clung to her man's back, pussy still aching with pleasure from the fucking she'd received, as he swam powerfully through the water. She had no idea how fast he was going, but it was certainly a hell of a lot faster than she'd ever managed to go for the high school swim team.

After about an hour of swimming, the mermen had rested, turning and idly easing through the water on their backs while the girls sucked or rode their hard cocks. Ashley, at one point, had found herself straddling her man, easing her pussy up and down on his hard shaft, her waist and legs underwater as he moved them along with his arms. She had looked around, almost giggling at the sight of the girls either sucking cocks or riding them, and had found that Katie was right next to her, close enough to kiss. And she'd kissed Katie, leaning over and lovingly french kissing her as the two of them fucked the mermen side by side. The guys had loved that.

After another leisurely fucking, the mermen had turned and swum powerfully again, for a good hour or more before once again stopping to be pleasured by the women. The journey had taken four such legs, with island at last appearing before them.

The girls had thanked the mermen again (and again) and had finally taken their leave, swimming the last hundred yards on their own while the mermen wished them luck and promised to stay nearby the island until the girls returned (or until they got bored and swam off).

Ashley now looked at the rising hill of the island. It was a small island, probably less than a half mile in diameter. As far as she could see in either direction, the landward side of the island had a broad ribbon of white sandy beach. She could almost imagine a posh resort sitting on the beach. With a swim-up bar and martinis and hot pool-boys. She found herself touching her skin, hands moving first up to her round breasts, then down to her wet pussy. Fuck, she was horny!

She forced herself to calm down and look around. Instead of a posh resort she saw a thick forest leading up the slope of the island. It was late afternoon. The sun was now behind them, shining on the forest. At the top of the hill, gleaming white in the sunlight was a temple. Even from the distance, Ashley could make out tall columns along the side, with a triangular facade and angled roof. It looked every bit like an ancient greek temple, except this one was in immaculate condition.

"Aphrodite's temple?" asked Susan, looking in the same direction as Ashley. Ashley noticed that her mom was also touching her body, one hand on her pussy, rubbing it, the other hand squeezing her breast.

"Yes it is," said Brianna, awe in her voice. "It's the first time any of us has seen it from land, though we've sailed close by with Ariel before."

"Well, let's go!" said Emily eagerly. Her eyes were shining with desire. She urged, "It can't be more than a ten minute walk up there."

"Wait," said Melanie. "It's not safe at all!"

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

Brianna explained, "This island is anything but uninhabited. Remember that the temple, while it cannot be entered..."

"Except by Susan," reminded Brooke.

"We hope, anyway," Melanie said.

Brianna continued, "The temple exerts a pull of libidinous desire on everything around here. You can feel it, I'm see."

Ashley, Katie, Emily, and Susan all paused in touching themselves. Even Melanie and Brooke dropped their hands from their pussies to their sides, blushing.

Brianna smiled, "And if you find yourself affected by the power, remember that men are a hundred times more susceptible. It's the power of Aphrodite - the power of love, sexuality, and desire. It draws people here, and they tend to stay awhile once they get here."

"So, basically, what you're saying is that everybody on this island is going to want to fuck us," Katie summarized.

"More than usual, yes," Brooke nodded.

Brianna said, "The one goal here is to get Susan into that temple. That means the rest of us are expendible. If we have to give our bodies to keep her free and moving toward the temple...so be it."

Ashley nodded. She looked around and saw that all the girls were absorbing Brianna's words. No one seemed inclined to back away from the challenge.

"Let's go," said Katie.

Brianna led the way, the girls clustered behind her, Susan in the middle of them all. They kept eyes and ears sharp as the trees closed in.

Brianna paused and whispered, "The temple will cause most creatures to stay near it, so we are less likely to run into anybody down here. But if we were spotted on the beach...."

The girls pressed onward, each one trying to be as quiet as possible, not knowing what might be in the forest. Then they heard it. The sounds of movement. And voices.

"They're not on the beach anymore!" shouted one man from somewhere behind them.

"Come, I thought I heard them this way," shouted another, from off to their left.

"Ah, it looked like some fine elf ass!" said another man. The girls crouched down, looking around. They could see nobody. Brianna signalled them to move onward. They crept forward again.

"Wait, I heard something," shouted a man, closer than the others. "This way!"

Brianna looked at Melanie. The redhead nodded, gave her leader a quick kiss, and then suddenly bolted away from the group, making all kinds of racket as she ran off to their left, toward the voices. Brianna quickly moved forward, quietly still, up the gentle slope. Behind them and to the left they heard the sounds of men crashing through the underbrush.

"This way!" a gruff voice cried.

"I see her!"

"Oh, fuck, she's hot!"

"No...don't let her get away!"

"Got her!" cried a man triumphantly.

"Where are the others?"

"Not sure, but I'm not leaving this prize to find them."

"Aye, I think she's got enough to satisfy the group of us."

Ashley heard Melanie cry out in pleasure. The sound of voices faded into a symphony of the girl's shrieks of pleasure and the grunts and laughter of the men.

"Shit, I don't know whether to be relieved or jealous that it's not me back there," Katie whispered, giggling.

"Don't worry, your turn will likely come soon enough," Brooke whispered in reply.

They pressed onward, the sounds of Melanie's gangbang fading behind them. They came to a clearing. Brianna squatted down. Over her shoulder, Ashley saw four large men and two gorgeous women. The men were about seven or eight feet tall, were incredibly hairy, and had large faces with thick bulbous noses. The women had light brown skin and reddish-auburn hair, almost like the color of leaves in autumn. One woman was on her knees, a man behind her fucking her hard and fast with his big cock. The other woman was straddling a man, riding him. The other two looked on impatiently.

"This is the only island," Brianna whispered, "Where you will see dryads fucking ogres. We'll go around."

They worked their way around the edge of the clearing, glancing nervously at the ogres. The two men that the dryads were fucking seemed to have no inclination to share or take a break. The other two grumbled audibly, their big cocks hard. Then, about halfway around the circle, Katie stepped on a branch.

"Shit!" the blonde hissed.

"What was that?" rumbled an ogre.

"Sounded too light to be anything but a girl!" the other said excitedly. The two of them stood and began to walk toward the edge of the clearing.

Brooke moved to enter the clearning, but Katie stopped her. The blonde whispered, "It was my mistake. I'll go!"

Without hesitating, she walked confidently into the clearing. The two ogres towered over her, looking down at her in delighted surprise. The sexy blonde was tall by human standards, but looked positively tiny in front of the ogres.

"Hey boys," she said seductively.

"I get her first!" said one.

"No me, I saw her first," said the other.

"I called dibs," said the first. "You go look and see if there are any more."

Brooke again prepared to sacrifice herself, but Katie quickly said, "Boys, boys, I'm alone...and I can handle both of you. I'd sure like to try."

The ogres looked like it was Christmas morning. They quickly scooped Katie up and took her back to the soft grass in the center of the clearing. Ashley watched as one of them sat down, his hard cock upright, and he pulled Katie onto him. She gamely straddled him, using one hand to steady his cockhead as she settled down onto it, trying to ease his big cock into her pussy. She quickly grabbed the other ogre's cock and began to kiss and lick him. Both of those cocks were every bit of ten inches long, but Katie seemed determined to keep both of them occupied. The ogres focused on her, forgetting any idea of looking for more elves.

Brooke tapped Ashley's arm, and she tore herself away from the sight of Katie and the ogres. The Brianna led them onward, just five of them now left. From a distance, Melanie continued to cry out intermittently in ecstacy, her cries often muffled. Probably by a cock in her mouth, Ashley guessed. They finished circling around the clearing. Ashley glanced back, seeing Katie now riding one ogre hard, still sucking and stroking the other.

They continued up the slope. Every so often Ashley could see the temple through the trees. They were getting close.

Then they came to another clearing. Before they saw the clearing they heard the moans and groans of ecstacy, both men and women. Reaching the edge of the clearing, they squatted, looking out from the underbrush.

A long, though not terribly wide, field lay before them. At the far end of it they could see a narrow band of trees, then the temple. They were almost there. On the field lay dozens of men and women of all varieties. Ashley saw orcs, goblins, dwarves, dark elf and high elf men, even a cyclops. She saw nymphs, dark and high elf women, dryads, succubi, and small women with butterfly wings on their backs (pixies, Brooke called them). All were moaning in pleasure. Flowers and vines through the field coursed among them. Arms and legs were wound in vines. The bulbous flowers of plants were fucking the pussies, asses, and mouths of the women. Other flowers were clasped over the cocks of the men, massaging them.

"Loveweed," whispered Ashley and Brianna together.

Just then Emily, who had been squatting next to Brianna, gasped. A long, bulbous flower had snaked through the underbrush and pressed up into her pussy. She stood and fell back, covering her mouth, staring at the amorous plant with wide eyes.

Brianna looked back and forth. There was no end to the clearing in either directly.

"I bet the loveweed surrounds the temple entirely," said Brooke.

"That would make sense. A defense of Aphrodites, using her favorite flower," nodded Brianna, keeping a wary eye on the plants.

"What do we do?" Susan asked.

"We cross the field," said Brianna. "One at a time. I'll go first. As soon as the loveweed grabs me, Brooke, you run after me, exactly as I run. You'll make it farther than me. After Brooke, then Emily and Ashley, one after the other. Last Susan. Hopefully we'll have cleared a path for you."

Emily stared at the field of loveweed with wide eyes. Ashley remembered being fucked into submission by the plant. She found herself smiling at the memory.

"But my daughters..." Susan protested.

"Brooke and I will go first. We may clear enough of a path that Emily and Ashley will make it too," said Brianna. "And if they do, you be right behind them! Once you're across the field, run straight for the temple. Don't let anything stop you! Remember, you'll be safe in the temple...if you're the one."

Without waiting for any more protest, Brianna took a deep breath and sprinted into the field. She dashed from one person the next, hoping to stay near plants that were already well occupied. But a third of the way across the field, she fell, vines snaring her ankles. Ashley saw her go down, legs spread wide, a flower eagerly plunging toward her pussy, more vines running around her arms. Brianna gamely grabbed two more flowers, stroking them, opening her mouth to accept a fourth. Brooke took off, running into the field, taking the exact same path as Brianna. She sprinted past Brianna, darting by a nymph in the midst of the girl's orgasm, and then suddenly she was caught by her ankle. She spun around, fell to her hands and knees. Vines wrapped around her legs and arms. She opened her mouth, sucking one of the flowers, a flower plunging into her pussy, another into her ass.

Before Ashley could move, Emily sprinted into the field. She bolted past Brianna, past the nymph, past Brooke. She was almost to the other end of the clearing when suddenly, with a cry, she fell. Ashley saw the flowers spread her legs wide. She immediately reached for two more, opened her mouth to accept a third. And then a flower pushed into her pussy, and she arched her back with pleasure.

"We're going to make it," Ashley said. "Stay right behind me, mom!"

"I love you, baby," Susan said. "I'll get that amulet and save us all."

Ashley smiled at her mom, said, "I know." And then she sprinted into the field. The loveweed, despite being occupied already, still writhed after her. She stumbled, kept going. Past Brianna, the elf's body writhing as she came. Past Brooke, eyes open wide as the loveweed fucked her deep in her ass and pussy. Past her sister, Emily cumming hard for the plant. She felt and heard her mother right behind her. Ashley reached the edge of the clearing, her heart racing. She felt the powerful tug of a vine on her ankle, but her mom grabbed her arm as she stumbled, and she broke free. The two of them broke into the narrow band of woods past the clearing, gasping for air.

They looked back. Brianna, Brooke, and Emily were helplessly ensnared in the loveweed, all three of them orgasming one after the other.

"Let's go," said Susan. "I've got to get in that temple."

Ashley nodded, leading the way. The air around them was filled with the sounds of ecstacy from the field behind them. But the woods seemed empty. The loveweed was an effective defense for the temple.

They reached the edge of the woods. The temple was right before them, ten yards across an open field. Susan moved forward, but Ashley caught her arm.

"Wait, mom," she said. She pointed into the field.

There, standing on the grass, was Gor. He looked back and forth, huge, muscular, his cock rock hard.

"Fuck, that's such a huge cock," Susan whispered.

"I'll distract him," Ashley said.

"There's no way you can handle him," Susan protested.

"Oh, I dunno," Ashley said, remembering Priapus. If Gor's cock had the same magic...there was only one way to find out.

She stepped out of the woods and ran toward the temple, fast, but not too fast. She only had to look like she was trying to get in there. He turned, his eyes fixing on her, and he smiled. He bounded toward her, and she turned, cutting intentionally away from the temple, taking a line toward the woods away from it, and way from her mom. She turned on the jets now, running as fast as she could. She was close to the trees when he caught her, scooping her up and turning her in midair to face him.

"So, you're the one," he said. "You made it this far, even through the loveweed. But you won't make it into the temple, my dear."

"You don't intimidate me," Ashley said. "I am Aphrodite's heir. I can handle your cock."

"Think so?" he asked, amused. He knelt down, both hands now on her waist. Her legs were around him, ankles on his hips. She looked down at his massive cock. Despite her bravado, she had no idea how she could handle that monster. Gor lowered her, bringing her tight pink pussy down to his huge black cock. His head pushed into her, stretching her wide, wider. Ashley cried out, mouth open, gasping at the sensation. It was pure pleasure, a greater pleasure than she could remember. She knew her mind was swimming with the magic of the temple, and of the demon, both driving her to desire this. She'd wanted him to catch her, of course. But only partly to distract him from her mom. She'd wanted his huge cock inside her. She'd wanted to see what it felt like.

And now she knew. His head pushed fully into her. She felt her orgasm surging. She reached down, clutching his massive forearms. She spread her legs wider, her heels on his back. She looked down at his cock again, slowly pushing into her, so incredibly thick and strong. She cried out, feeling his cock now as deep in her as she could handle. She came for him, throwing her head back and screaming with pleasure.

Susan watched as the demon drove his massive cock into her daughter, watched as Ashley gave herself to him, cumming for him. She was so turned on watching it. She stared for a long minute, then finally shook herself out of her trance. Ashley had given her an opportunity. Susan looked at the temple. Was she the one? Could she handle the magic of the temple? Or would she fall helpless with ecstacy the moment she entered, as the elves had told her happened to all others? And if she did, if she fell and lay helpless forever in ecstacy, what would happen to Emily and Ashley?

She braced herself. She knew what would happen to them if she didn't try it. She took a breath, and ran for the temple.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Gor turn his head, seeing her. She sprinted fast. She saw him pull Ashley off his massive cock, rising to his feet. He tucked Ashley under his arm and bounded for her. Her feet touched the bottom steps of the temple. She launched up the steps, no longer looking back, feeling the demon get closer, closer.

She reached the top of the steps, feeling him right behind her, feeling his breath. She dove forward, through the open temple doors.

She and Gor crashed into the temple, one right after the other. She rolled on the marble floor and got to her knees. The demon and Ashley, however, lay on the floor. He had let go of Ashley, both hands now on his massive cock. He arched his powerful back and came, huge wads of cum spurting onto his body. He jerked his cock, masturbating, cumming. Next to him Ashley lay on her back with her legs spread, fingers on her pussy, a hand on her breast, giving herself a powerful orgasm.

Susan felt powerful desire washing over her. She wanted so badly to lay next to them, to cum with them. She knelt there, fingers moving down to her pussy, aching to feel the pleasure they felt. She looked around. The temple had open doors on all sides. And by those doors she saw dozens of elves, men and women, bodies writhing in ecstacy. How long had they been there? Near them, she saw the skeletons, creatures who were not immortal, who had died for lack of food and water as they pleasured themselves.

She stood. She had no idea if she and Ashley were immortal in this world, but she knew that Ashley's fate was not to lie helpless in ecstacy here. Susan squeezed her breast, moaning with pleasure at the touch. Her fingertips reached her pussy, and she fell to her knees again, an orgasm suddenly hitting her, incredibly powerfully, just from that single touch. She gasped, crying out, mind awash in pleasure.

Then she pulled her fingers away from her pussy, and staggered to her feet again. She clasped her hands together, fingers interlocked, behind her back, and looked around.

In the center of the temple, under an open section of roof, she saw it. A statue, of the most gorgeous woman she could imagine. Around the neck of the statue hung a fine gold necklace, sparkling with diamonds, a large emerald hanging as a pendant. The amulet. Susan glanced back at Ashley, her daughter still moaning and writhing in ecstacy. She took slow steps forward, even the moment of her legs giving her pussy a surge of pleasure, threatening to overwhelm her with ecstacy at any moment. She stopped, kneeling down, another orgasm hitting her as she took one step too many. She closed her eyes, crying out, and then mastered herself again.

Susan stood. Just a few steps to go. She walked up to the statue, willing herself not to cum. She reached up, laid her hands on the necklace, then lifted it slowly over the statues head. She looked at it for one moment, then laid it around her own neck, brushing her hair so that it lay against her skin.

A warmth spread from the emerald through her body. Susan opened her eyes wide, collapsing against the statue, an orgasm more powerful than any she'd felt before hitting her. She fell to the floor, unable to bear any weight on her legs. She lay back, both hands on her pussy, fingers moving over her soft, silky labia. She cried out in ecstacy, cumming again and again, stacking orgasms.

And then she felt herself again gaining control. The warmth did not leave her. The pleasure still coursed through her. But her orgasm subsided. She willed herself to stand. Breasts heaving, leaning on the statue, she stood. She felt the power of all that sexuality within her. She controlled it. Her body was afire with pleasure. But it was the pleasure of lovemaking, without the overwhelming orgasm. She knew she could orgasm at any moment she wanted to, but only when she wanted to. And then she felt the power come fully under her control. She could project that desire and pleasure, wherever and to whoever she pleased. The power of Aphrodite.

Susan looked around. All the elves in the temple were climbing slowly to their knees, looking around as if waking from a dream. Ashley, also, was struggling to her feet. The power was all in the amulet, all at Susan's fingertips.

Gor looked at her, and leapt for her.

Susan shrieked and raised her hand, and the demon fell like a stone, immediately rolling to his back, cum spewing from his cock, hands reaching for the shaft. She had felled the demon, just like that.

Ashley stared at her mother in awe, realizing what had happened. She ran up to Susan, hugging her tightly. The elves cheered, realizing that their savior had come at last. Susan was surrounded by the throng, all reaching to touch her, to thank her.

"Come on," she said to Ashley, talking loudly above the noise. "We've got to get your sister."

Ashley walked out of the temple, holding her mom's hand, the elves clustering behind her. They approached the clearing, and Susan raised her hand, willing the loveweed to be still. The flowers did as she commanded. All around her, the creatures ensnared in the plant stood and looked at her. She saw the desire in the eyes of the men.

"Calm it down, boys," she said. "Or I'll have the loveweed have another go at you. Act right, and I'll let you be."

They acted right. Emily kissed Ashley, then her mom, and walked beside them. In the clearing with the ogres, Susan blew a kiss in the air, and all four ogres came at once, falling helplessly to the ground. Katie, exhausted, her face and tits covered with their cum, looked at Susan and then danced happily over to them. They found Melanie, on her knees, one cock in her pussy, another in her ass, another in her hand, her mouth pleasuring a fourth man. Susan freed her as well.

They came to the beach, a crowd of hundreds behind them.

"Shall we go home?" asked Brianna.

"Oh, definitely," said Susan. "I want to meet Ariel!"

"And I can't wait to see her again," said Ashley.

Brianna ran into the surf and swam out into the water. Moments later, in the light of the setting sun, Ashley saw the mermen surface.

"We'll send boats back for the rest of you," Brooke said to the others gathered on the beach.

"Don't hurry too much," laughed a handsome elf man. "We're on a beautiful beach with gorgeous women. We'll manage to pass the time until you get back."

Others in the crowd cheered.

Susan smiled, "Then, by the power of Aphrodite's amulet, enjoy the island."

Ashley took her mother's hand, and led her out into the surf. The girls swam out into the ocean, the mermen coming to meet them.

"Same deal as before, ladies?" asked one of the mermen

"I was hoping you'd say that," giggled Emily, her arms around a handsome merman.

"To our city," said Brianna. "With lots of stops along the way."
Old 05-01-2008, 09:09 PM

Ashley's heart leapt with joy as her feet touched the soft sand of the beach of the elven city. It was golden with the morning glow, stretched out as far as she could see to either side, the ocean waves crashing in a calm, soothing rythm behind her. Ahead was the town, the beautiful houses silent and peaceful.

Then she heard a cry of ecstacy from the street beyond the houses, and elf girl overwhelmed with pleasure.

"We have to clear the demons from our town," said Brianna.

Susan walked calmly up the beach, hand on the amulet. Ashley followed her mom and Brianna, Emily, Katie, Brooke, and Melanie clustered behind. They rounded the corner of the building and saw several demons busily fucking elf maids on the soft grassy lawns. With a simple wave of her hand, Susan broke Gor's spell, and cast one of her own. The demons collapsed in uncontrollable ecstacy, the elf girls struggling to their feet, looking around as if waking from a dream.

They went from house to house, disabling the demons they found, freeing the elf girls. Soon twenty or more elves followed Susan as she liberated the town. Once all the houses and Ariel's palace had been cleared, but Ariel not yet found, they made their way up into the gardens.

At last they found her. The elf queen was on her knees, a demon fucking her ass. All around the garden were more elves and more demons and succubi, many sleeping in the early dawn, the rest fucking. With another wave of her hand, Susan freed the elves.

Ariel stood, her long legs shaking with the effort. Even as she was, exhausted, her hair matted with cum, cum dried all over her body, she was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked at Ashley, and, without a word, ran to her.

"You saved us!" Ariel said, leaping into Ashley's arms and hugging her tight, kissing her lips and neck feverishly.

"No, no," Ashley laughed, loving the kisses, but unable to take credit. She said, "It was my mom. Mom, Emily, Katie, this is Ariel, the elf queen."

"My God," whispered Emily. "She's so sexy."

Ariel smiled at Emily, delighted at the compliment, looked Katie up and down with obvious appreciation, and then looked at Susan. She seemed struck dumb, standing and staring at Ashley's mom. She looked down from Susan's face to her body, then back up, gaze at last resting on the amulet.

"I never dreamed you'd be so beautiful," Ariel said. She stepped up to Susan and hugged her tightly. Ariel looked into Susan's eyes, and then the two women kissed, full lips touching, opening, tongues meeting. It was a kiss of passion and desire, the two of them holding tightly to each other.

At last Ariel pulled her lips away from Susan's. She looked up and said softly, "My goddess."

Susan smiled, brushed back Ariel's messy hair, and said, "My queen."

"How long will the demons stay that way?" Katie asked Brianna, looking at the lawn full of masturbating and orgasming demons and succubi.

"Oh, I think its about time they go," Brianna said.

Susan glanced at Brianna, then at the demons. The demons and succubi struggled to their feet, still touching their cocks and pussies, and began to stagger away into the woods. From the town more demons and succubi followed, making their awkward way out of Ariel's town.

"What happened to Gor?" Ariel asked.

"Still in the temple, until I decide to let him go," Susan said. "The demons won't bother us any more. And now that they're taken care of, I could really use a bath, some of your wine that I've heard so much about, and some breakfast."

Ariel smiled, still hugging tightly to Susan, "I think Ashley can tell you a little about the pleasure we take in celebrating a victory. First we all can bathe, then we will feast. And then we will celebrate."

The elves cheered. Ariel took Susan's hand, and Brianna took Ashley's, and they all walked, surrounded by Ariel's people, to the wonderful outdoor baths that Ashley remembered so fondly. She was excited, knowing that she would be clean, then fed and probably pleasantly buzzed, and then comfortable in Ariel's palace, making love to as many of the gorgeous women as she could before she fell asleep.

They had lived in Ariel's palace for over a month when Katie finally rolled over one morning, her nude body pressed against Ashley's, and she asked, "Maybe we should think about going home one day. We don't really know how time here and in our world relate...and if a month's passed back home, my parents will have given up hope and rented out my room by now."

Ashley giggled. She ran her hands up and down Katie's wonderful body and she kissed her friend. Next to her, Emily stirred in her sleep and rolled over, spooning up against Ashley's backside. She knew Katie was right. They all had lives to get back to.

She said to Katie, "You know, I'm not all that sure about how to get back. One time, we were led to a kind of portal. But the other time, it was pretty random. We just went to sleep and woke up at home. I'm not sure how to find that portal. But Ariel did say one time that her wise men might help."

She and Katie got up, leaving Emily sleeping peacefully in the bed with an elf girl named Heidi they'd slept with last night. They walked out of the room and down the hall to Ariel's room. Her doors were open and they saw her laying on a lavish bed with Ashley's mom, Brianna, and several other girls. It looked like it had been quite a party after Ashley, Katie, Emily, and Heidi had gone off to make love in the other room.

Ashley and Katie crawled up onto the bed. Ariel opened her eyes and smiled at them.

"Good morning, lovers," she purred.

"Good morning, Ariel," Katie and Ashley said. Ashley hated to bring up the idea of going home. She and Ariel had made love almost daily since the demons had been driven away. She would miss Ariel, and she knew Ariel would miss her.

But Ariel seemed to read their thoughts. She smiled, "You're thinking about returning to your world? I wondered when you would want to."

"How do we do it?" Katie asked.

Ariel smiled, "I talked to my wisemen, Kyla and Aria." She indicated two girls laying asleep on the bed, snuggled up against Susan and Brianna, respectively. The girls looked like eighteen year olds, though Ashley knew that meant nothing with the elves.

"Wisemen?" she laughed.

Ariel giggled, "An anachronistic term, from when the elf men ruled our society, and the royal advisors were always men. Kyla and Aria know far more than any male counselor I could ever have...and they're so hot! Anyway, I talked to them, and they told me how to do it."

"Do what?" Ashley's mom asked, brushing her hair back and raising herself up on an elbow. She looked so gorgeous anyway, and the spectacular amulet hanging between her full breasts only enhanced that beauty.

"Go home," Katie said.

"Oh," Susan said, looking disturbed. "Sweeties, I don't want to go back."

"For how long?" Ashley asked.

"Forever," Susan said. "This place is heaven for me. I feel totally happy, and totally at home here."

"But..." Ashley felt tears well up in her eyes.

Ariel laughed lightly, "Sweetie! Don't cry. You can always come back."

"But I never know when...or where I'll end up when, or if, I do," Ashley said.

"We have that all figured out," Ariel said. "And your mother's magic is the key."

"It is?" Susan looked surprised.

Ariel explained it to them. Ashley smiled, feeling incredible peace and joy that she would be able to come back to see her mom, and Ariel and all her people, whenever she wished.

"I think I'm going to like this way of getting home and back," Emily giggled.

She lay on her back, legs spread wide, on the soft grassy lawn in Ariel's garden. The elven queen and dozens of her people surrounded them. Ashley grinned at Emily, on her hands and knees, face between Emily's thighs. Then she looked down, between her own legs, where Katie lay. Ashley then looked over her shoulder, to see her mom kneeling between Katie's long legs.

"Remember," Aria said to Susan, "Concentrate on wherever you would like them to arrive back in their world, and they will arrive there."

"And when I want to bring them back, I can think of them being here as I orgasm," Susan said, smiling. "I like that part much better than sending them home."

Ariel added, "And whenever you girls want to come back, just concentrate on my palace, and Susan, as hard as you can when you orgasm. It should work, but it will work better if you are cumming together."

"Ready to begin?" asked Kyla.

The girls nodded. Ashley lowered her pussy down to Katie's eager lips, bringing her own lips down to Emily's pussy. Once again, she tasted her sister's sweetness. Emily moaned happily, running her finger into Ashley's brown hair. Ashley felt Katie working on her, her own pleasure mounting. The key was for them to all cum together. She worked her tongue into Emily's pussy, loving the feel and taste of her sister. She slid a finger softly into Emily, knowing now how much her sister loved that. Emily arched her back, crying out happily. Ashley felt a warm glow of pleasure arise from her pussy as Katie's soft tongue probed her. And then she heard Katie breathing harder, Susan applying her considerable skill to making Katie cum. The elves watched excitedly, giggling and talking at the show the girls were putting on. Ashley felt her orgasm begin to build.

"Fuck," she gasped. "I'm getting close."

"Me, too, sis!" moaned Emily. Ashley pushed her finger deeper into her sister, eagerly working her clitoris. Katie moaned loudly as she licked Katie's pussy, letting them know that she was getting closer as well.

"Concentrate on where you want them to go!" Aria called to Susan again.

Ashley braced herself, trying to hold out until she felt her lovers begin to cum. She worked Emily's pussy with finger and tongue, desperately trying to bring her to climax. Emily writhed with pleasure. Her sister gasped, cried out, and then began to orgasm. Ashley let it go then, cumming with her sister, pushing her finger into her, licking her clitoris eagerly. Between her legs, Katie cried out, then drove her tongue back into Ashley's pussy. The blonde bucked, cumming with Emily and Ashley.

Ashley felt a now familiar jolt as the world changed. Everything went black for a moment, then they were on a different ground, surrounded by light.

She looked up, expecting to see the inside of her own house. But instead she was outside. On the deck of a cruise ship. Ashley recognized it at once, from the cruise she, her mom, and Emily had taken the year before. The Carnival Ecstacy. She, Katie, and Emily were at sea, the waters of the Carribean gliding by. And they were on the adults only deck. Totally nude, still entwined with one another, recovering from their orgasms.

Surrounded by very surprised people.

"What the fuck?" Emily said, getting up on her elbows and looking around.

Katie, sliding out from under Ashley and looking around, slowly slid arms over her bare tits and pussy. At least a hundred pairs of eyes stared at them.

Ashley laughed, knowing exactly what had happened, and said softly, "Mom, you tricky bitch."
Old 05-01-2008, 09:11 PM

The end...for now.

Hope anyone who endured the long story enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! And thank you for taking the time to read it!

Love,
Tina