Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2007, 01:13 PM

My first anal experience

First anal experience

This happened about 25 years ago. I use to work for a magazine and therefore had to visit the south of France twice a year for the festivals.
After a busy week, I went to the bar of the hotel to relax and have few drinks. It was the last day and it was very busy. There was a stool left at the bar. I asked the woman who was sitting next to the empty spot if it was occupied since her purse was there. She joked and said she reserved it for me. She was in her late twenties, short blond hair, well dressed. Her name was Sylvie and her husband was sitting next to her was Frank. She offered me a drink and we started talking. After the second drink she said that they were leaving and if I would like to join them in their hotel room. I was tiered and had a bit to much to drink, so I agreed. We left all three. Once in the room she took me to the bed room. This wasn’t my first lesbian encounter and I was ready for it. She kissed me on the mouth and slowly pushed her tong inside. It felt so good. She undressed me until I was completely nude. There I stood small breasts, erect nipples, shaved pussy and very horny. She pushed me on the bed and took of her clothes quickly. She looked gorgeous, tanned body with breasts slightly bigger then mine with small pink nipples and a neatly trimmed blond pussy. She kneeled in front of me and started licking my already wet pussy. Meanwhile Frank came into the room. He was naked as well, he asked us if he could watch and sat down on a chair in the corner. Now Sylvie changed positions and we were in a 69. She was lying on top of me, licking and sucking my pussy, while I was tasting hers. She was playing with my pussy, putting her fingers in, pulling it open or biting my clit. Suddenly I felt something entering my pussy. It was Frank’s hard dick. I wasn’t in the mood, but being wet and horny, I didn’t mind. Sylvie was keeping my pussy wet by using her spit. As sudden as Frank put his dick in, he pulled it out. Sylvie pulled my butt crack open and before I knew it Frank pushed his hard dick inside my virgin butt. I tried to scream, but Sylvie’s pussy was blocking my sound. I never had had anything in my butt before. It hurt and felt awkward. After a few strokes he put it back in my pussy, where he shot his load. He pulled his now limp dick out. He told Sylvie to lick me clean, which she did. She licked and sucked all his cum out of my pussy. This was so bizarre. She changed positions again, now lying next to me. She kissed me and I could taste his cum mixed with my pussy juice. In the mean time she was rubbing my clit until I came. After that I fell asleep.
I woke up early in the morning, grabbed my clothes and rushed to my room. My butt felt still raw.