Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Manwhore

Just Wait

It was an unbelievable day! I’d dreamed of visiting her for years and I was finally here, for a whole week no less. The day was spent sightseeing with a nice light lunch, enjoying the sun and each other’s company. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that conversation in person was just as easy as it was online, I just was never quite sure that this day would come. The teasing was nice too, truth be told, although it was hard not to lean in and taste those lips. (Or get a handful of that beautiful ass that has brought me over the edge of orgasm more times than I can recall.) Still, I did not want to overstep my bounds. Regardless of the hot talk traded online, her husband needed to consent to any, shall we say romantic, activities that I am dying to explore. It’s kinda funny, but it didn’t matter that I had already seen her in various stages of undress, including fully naked and spread, I ached to undress her. The pictures just didn’t compare to the real thing sitting in front of me.

Dinner went surprisingly well. In all this time, I had no personal interaction with her husband and I expected it to be awkward, even with her assurances that it would be fine. You think I’d have learned to trust her by now. He put me right at ease with a firm handshake and a warm smile. We went on to have fun, flirty conversation with an excellent dinner and a superb bottle of wine. It was the kind of evening you want to last forever. Almost. I couldn’t help but wonder if he had decided to let her have her fantasy. Or maybe he’d allow her to play on her own, possibly watching from another room. Truth is I had no idea what the night had in store. I was just glad we were still all seated at the dinner table, else it would have been all too apparent that I was incredibly horny.

They had prepared a couch in the living room for me to sleep on, which was not far at all from the master bedroom. Actually, from where my head was laying, I could see a faint glow of light spilling from a crack under the door. I was painfully hard and my impatient hand kept sliding down toward the shorts I was wearing with only one word keeping me from bringing myself to a quick orgasm. When we had bade one another goodnight she had given me a (much to) brief kiss on the lips, hugged me, and whispered, “Wait” softly into my ear. With a mischievous grin she had turned, walked into their bedroom and quickly closed the door.

My mind is racing with possibilities as to what I am waiting for and I hear faint talking coming from the bedroom, although it is too soft to make out. Ohhhh… the reason I can’t make out what they’re saying is because they’re not talking. Cupping my hand around my ear helps and now I can hear the soft sounds of pleasure and once again find myself wishing for Superman’s power to see through walls. Since I’m no Superman I find myself flipping my blanket up over the back of the couch and slowly approaching the bedroom door. Standing just outside I can hear much more easily and the sounds paint a rather vivid picture in my head, x-ray vision be damned. She is on her back, ass hanging off the edge of the bed, while he is licking along the folds of her pussy, teasing her clit, and snaking a finger deep in her damp hole. I can hear the wetness, even through the door, and realize their volume has increased. She is encouraging him to suck harder on her clit and to fill her more. He moans his acceptance of this task into her pink folds and sinks a second finger inside her. As she cries out in her first orgasm it dawns on me that she is not doing a thing to muffle herself. She is freely cumming and wants me to know it. Fuck, it’s hard not to cum from that realization alone, but my mind quickly skips ahead to the conclusion that if she wants me to hear, then she wants me to join. Still, I am a guest and I figure it’s better to wait to be invited. I mean, what if I’m wrong? Maybe I’m just supposed to listen and jack off to their lovemaking. I decide that for the moment I will resist the strong urge to grab myself and as I focus in again on the sounds within the bedroom walls I see, in my minds eye, my beautiful hostess turning the tables and engulfing her husbands cock with the same lips that had brushed across mine, what, 20 minutes ago? His groans, interspersed with words, convey he is being expertly sucked, licked, and fondled, with her tongue traveling from the base his balls, to the tip of his rod, and then being brought in as far as she is able to take. Damn, given the noise he is making, that must feel heavenly. She pauses for a moment and warns him that he had better not cum yet. This further encourages my thinking that I am to join their fun, yet I can hear they are still enjoying each other on the bed and making no moves toward the door. As I ponder what kind of fun the three of us could have together I am brought back into the moment with words to the effect of, ‘make sure I’m good and wet back there.’ I feel dizzy and literally bite my lip to keep myself from coating their bedroom door with cum. Is he licking her asshole? I bet he is, shoving his tongue deep, getting her nice and wet, ready for him. Or me? Oh God, please tell me this is where I am let in to play! I hear her repeatedly telling him to go slow, which gives me my answer. I am bummed out that it’s not my prick sinking into her ass right now, but damn it’s hot listening to her moans, and his excitement, as she gets fucked in the ass. Speaking of pricks, mine is so worked up it’s a dark purple and as hard as I’ve ever seen it. Veins are a roadmap across the tight skin covering my cock and it’s pulsing with her cries. “Fuck me, fuck my ass!” This is her mantra and with each thrust he is assuring her that he is doing precisely as she requests. By this point they are loud enough where I could hear them clearly had I not been right outside the door, but I am still enjoying the extra sounds I can hear from my current post. I doubt I could hear her fingers plunging into her pussy if I were still on the couch. Oh, there he goes. That sound leaves no doubt that his cock is spasming inside her, flooding her back door with hot sticky cream… and I am still outside the door. Well, I have to say that was fucking hot and will give me plenty of fuel for masturbatory fantasies for the rest of my life.

I quickly make my way to the couch and lay on my back under the blanket and then hear their door opening, slowly. Feeling slightly guilty about standing outside their door, I close my eyes feigning sleep, and I can’t see who is coming out. My ears strain and I can hear footsteps coming toward me. A voice whispers and I’m glad to hear it’s hers. “You better not really be asleep.” Before I can reply I can feel her leaning in against the armrest of the couch and open my eyes in the dim light of the room and see her ass lowering toward me. Talk about a dream come true! She is using me, and the arm of the couch, as a chair. Her cheeks spread as she sits all the way down and I open my mouth, tongue extended, to greet her well fucked hole. It’s still wet. Quite wet. Sticky too. The realization hits me and as I suck and lick at the cum seeping from her ass I throw the cover off me, just in time. She’s grinding her delicious cum filled ass into my face and jet after jet of my own cum flies forcefully from my rigid pole, in streams, onto my chest, some even landing on her ass, all without even laying a finger on my shaft. I finish cleaning her up and she releases me. Crouching down she brings her face close once more and this time her lips push firmly into mine, parting, and our tongues meet, sharing the salty aftertaste of my recent dessert. Her hand plays lazily across my chest, spreading my cream and coating her hand with it as well. She pauses, releasing my lips, and licks the cum from her hand before bringing her tongue back for another dance with mine. Now this I really wish could go on forever, but she breaks for air and before turning to head back to her bedroom whispers to me again.

“Just wait until tomorrow night.”

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these

Last edited by Aqua : 07-20-2007 at 04:53 PM.