Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2011, 01:22 PM

Finally a FFM for me

This follows my first threesome covered in "Vacation without the wife"

There’s no way I would have ever expected to see the beautiful sight before me as I lay back on the bed and looked down. I was naked and my new vacation friend Shelly was also naked, kneeling on the floor with her head close to my cock. This was surprising in itself as I only met Shelly yesterday and ended up having a wild threesome with her and her boyfriend Jeff. Having gone on vacation without my wife was seeming more and more like the best idea I’d had in a long time. The other even more surprising part of the scene before me was that Shelly was not alone, she had talked another woman into joining us for some fun!

Shelly told me she’d made a deal with the hot girl lying out in the sun near us that morning and that I’d have to go along with something a little kinky. I didn’t hesitate when I said I was up for anything if it was going to involve Shelly and her new friend Kristin. She said OK, then let’s go back to your room and get you ready. Not being sure what she meant by that as I was already getting hard, the three of us walked up to my hotel room on the third floor. After we closed the door Shelly finally told me the terms of the deal I’d already agreed to. Shelly had told Kristin that I really knew how to eat pussy and Kristin was dying for a little tongue action. I told her that sounded great to me and let’s get started. “Not so fast tiger!” the two of them laughed. Shelly said there was a little work to be done first. Hmm, sounded strange but again, I was up for anything involving those two hotties. Shelly looked me in the eye and said “I liked blowing you yesterday, but if you want it again it’s time to trim that jungle.” Huh? Shelly saw my confused look and said go get a towel, scissors, shaving cream and your razor. Kristin and I are going to shave you smooth. After seeing that Shelly’s boyfriend Jeff was shaved while we all fucked the previous day I shouldn’t have been shocked. I said fine, but you two have to be naked while you do it. They didn’t hesitate and said to go get the stuff and we’ll be ready.
As I walked back into the room with the required supplies I saw Shelly sucking on Kristin’s gorgeous nipples and both were completely naked. By now there was no way I was going to pass up this chance to live out my dream of a FFM threesome so I went to the bed, dropped the towel down, tugged my trunks down over my hard on and got into position. The girls moved over to me and Shelly got the scissors ready. I told her to be careful and she just laughed saying “Don’t worry, we have plans for using this” as she stroked my hard cock. Kristin then took control of my cock while Shelly started trimming my pubes with the scissors. After she clipped everything as short as she could with the scissors, she said it’s time to lather you up and get you smooth. I said fine, but I want to see you two kiss first. After a nice, long soul kiss between Shelly and Kristin it was time to clean me up. Shelly started rubbing the shaving cream over my whole crotch while Kristin came up and started kissing me, shoving her tongue down my throat and pinching my nipples. I was so lost in that kiss I didn’t even realize Shelly was done putting the shaving cream on and was starting to use the razor. As I felt the razor slide across the skin by my cock I broke the kiss with Kristin and looked down. Shelly was smiling and said “No turning back now” and cleaned the razor getting ready for more. Kristin moved down and said “This is so sexy, I want to help.” They took turns shaving me smooth, making sure there was enough shaving cream everywhere and that there was no hint of any hair left. Kristin stretched out my balls a bit so Shelly could get everything smooth there too. I looked down and was a smooth as could be, just like Shelly’s boyfriend Jeff and thought that must be all. As I started to get up Kristin pushed me back down and said we’re not done yet. She had Shelly hold my knees up towards my chest and got the shaving cream ready again. She then covered my butt crack with shaving cream and shaved my ass, teasing me by almost pushing her finger in me but stopping just short. Finally I was smooth enough to get to the real fun, but they had me rinse off with a quick shower so they wouldn’t be tasting shaving cream while they sucked my dick. Fine by me and I went in for a quick rinse. When I got out and dried off as quickly as possible I walked back out to the bed and had to stop and just enjoy the site before me. Shelly and Kristin weren’t going to waste time while I rinsed and Shelly had climbed on top of Kristin and the two of them were kissing and rubbing against each other. I had always loved seeing two women do that in movies and I stopped and just watched for a few minutes, my cock twitching in anticipation. The girls finally broke their kiss and motioned me over to the bed and I was there in a flash.
Shelly had me move to the middle of the bed with Kristin on my right and Shelly on the left. I started to reach out to caress Shelly’s breast when she grabbed my hand and held it short. I looked up at her and she said “Just remember that I made this happen for you. You told me it was your ultimate fantasy and now you owe me one. I expect to collect from you later tonight.” Who was I to argue? I nodded my head and leaned over to suck on Shelly’s nipples while Kristin slowly, lightly stroked my cock. I think she knew that after all this foreplay I wouldn’t last long if she wasn’t careful. After I came up for air after sucking on Shelly’s nipple Kristin said “I was promised some tongue action and I need it NOW!” I put my head back and smiled as she climbed up and straddled my face, lowering her shaved pussy to my eager mouth. I wasted no time lapping up the juice on her lips and rubbing my fingers lightly over her clit. She grabbed my hand and held it away from her hot button telling me she didn’t want to come yet. I just pushed a couple fingers inside her and started licking some more, then moved my fingers back to her ass and pushed one inside her while my tongue tried to see just how far up her fuck hole it would go. I moved my tongue in and out, around the lips, back close to her ass and flicked the sensitive area between for a minute before going back to work in her pussy. She started to groan and I slowed down, lightly licking her lips again. I knew she wanted to come hard and I wasn’t going to disappoint her.
Shelly had gotten to her knees and been sucking on Kristin’s tits and kissing her deeply. She too seemed to sense we needed to back off Kristin for a bit to make sure she lasted a while. Shelly moved down and started kissing my chest, then running her tongue down toward my cock. I was harder than I’d ever been and as she started to flick my tip she tasted the pre-come and smacked her lips. She lightly licked the side of my cock and moved down to my balls. Feeling her tongue around my cock and balls was amazing, the entire area so much more sensitive now that it was shaved, I was in heaven. This was already the best blow job I’d ever had and she hadn’t even put it in her mouth yet!
Shelly continued licking my crotch, teasing me and keeping me rock hard. I figured I should at least show my appreciation and started to reach over to finger her pussy with my free hand but found a hand already quite busy there. As I waited for my turn to finger Shelly, not sure if it was Kristin or Shelly’s fingers busy deep in Shelly’s pussy I concentrated more and more on building Kristin up to the big orgasm she wanted and needed. I started to push a second finger in Kristin’s ass and put my tongue back to work thrusting in and out of her pussy, still avoiding her clit. Kristin was riding my face now taking control of her own orgasm. She slid her pussy over my whole face, my only job now to keep my tongue out and lick whatever she wanted me too. She groaned and was totally focused on one thing, keeping my tongue in contact with her pussy. I loved tasting her juice and reached my free hand up to pinch her nipples. Both of Kristin’s hands were already on her tits so I just touched the underside of her gorgeous breasts. I guess now I knew that the hand in Shelly’s pussy was her own, but it didn’t stay there. I felt a wet finger tease my asshole and eagerly pushed against it. Shelly had started licking the underside of my cock and I was pushing my hips up to increase the contact which also had the effect of her finger going deeper into my ass. I felt another finger push against my opening and I soon had Shelly wriggling two fingers inside my ass while she finally started to put my cock in her mouth. I guess she had decided it didn’t matter how soon I came because she was taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth, cupping my balls in one hand and now was trying to put a third finger up my ass. I didn’t think it would really fit at first, but it soon slid in and it felt amazing. I started bucking my hips a bit faster now, not only to get deeper into Shelly’s mouth but also to feel her fingers go deeper inside me as well. I’d never been so turned on and knew I was going to come soon. I grunted and groaned, letting Shelly know to be ready. Kristin got turned on knowing I was about to come and slid her pussy over my mouth harder, finally letting go of her own tits and holding my face in place so she could grind her clit on my outstretched tongue. I reached up to pinch a nipple to help her come and it wasn’t long before her hips started jerking a bit, the beginning of a massive orgasm. Kristin shouted out “Oh shit, I’m coming, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop” over and over again. This put me on the verge but I tried to hold back to focus on Kristin. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and put my tongue back inside her pussy, going in and out as far and as fast as I could, trying to make my tongue feel like a mini-cock inside her. This is what did it as she hit her climax and I tasted more of her pussy juice on my tongue as her muscles clenched up and held my tongue deep inside her. I kept rubbing my thumb in tight circles over her clit as her hips jerked above my face. I didn’t know how long she was going to come, but I knew that as long as she wanted her pussy on my face I wasn’t going to move. She finally started to slow down and moved more slowly over my tongue. I pinched her nipples a bit harder but lightened my touch on her clit. She finally regained the ability to speak and said “Shelly you’re right, he is the best pussy eater I’ve ever had.” I smiled at the compliment and kept my mouth on her pussy, moving my hand off her tit to push a couple of fingers inside her. While this action slowed down to a more sensuous pace Shelly started to really work on my cock and I was getting close to coming again. Shelly had slowed down enjoying looking up and watching Kristin come while keeper her mouth on my cock and three fingers in my ass, but now took it as a challenge to see how quickly she could get me to erupt in her mouth. Kristin slid off my face so she could watch Shelly close up and was really turned on seeing Shelly finger my ass. She said “This is so fucking sexy, I’ve got to try this to my next boyfriend” and I could only nod in agreement. As Shelly sped up her pace, Kristin reached down and started to massage Shelly’s pussy, an area that had been ignored for too long. Kristin remarked on just how wet Shelly was and she soon had four fingers easily sliding in and out of her while she kept a close eye on Shelly sucking my cock. I moaned a bit, letting Shelly know I was coming close. I moaned again, louder, letter her know there was no stopping it this time. Right as I felt my balls tense up to spurt out a huge load I heard Kristin say “I want to see him come, I want to taste him too” so Shelly took my cock out of her mouth, continued to finger my ass and Kristin took over stroking my cock with her free hand while she kept shoving four fingers inside Shelly’s drenching pussy. I let out a gasp as the first spurt was about to start and both girls opened their mouths and moved down close to my cock to catch it. They hadn’t needed to move close as I came so hard the first jet hit Shelly in the forehead, but then the next few spurts were caught first in Shelly’s mouth, then Kristin’s. I tried to catch my breath after the most amazing sex of my life when I heard Shelly say “You can stop moving your hips now” and laugh. She still had three fingers up my ass and as I quit moving she slowly slid them out and smiled at me. Kristin meanwhile had decided that four fingers in Shelly’s pussy weren’t nearly enough. She had Shelly lay back on the bed and started licking her clit while still thrusting four fingers up inside her. I moved to Shelly’s side and sucked a dark brown nipple into my mouth and reached over to pinch the other one. As Shelly started to moan I quit sucking her nipple and kissed her, now pinching both her nipples. Shelly’s orgasm came quick and she didn’t hold back. She groaned “Uh, uh, yeah, yeah, that’s it” louder and louder, inspiring Kristin to keep at it. I broke the kiss and went back to sucking her nipples as she came loudly. Kristin licked Shelly’s lips and smiled up at her, gently slowing her fingers. She kept one finger inside her and rubbed Shelly’s lips gently while she moved up to kiss Shelly. They shared a long passionate kiss and cuddled close to each other. I moved back, letting them enjoy the moment knowing I wasn’t wanted or needed right then. As Shelly caught her breath she looked over at me and asked me how it was. I told her it was even better than I’d fantasized about. She said good, then I don’t feel bad collecting tonight. You owe me one, remember? I said sure, what did you have in mind. All she would tell me was that in order to convince Jeff to let her hook up with me without him that the three of us were going to spend the night together again and I had to do what she said. Hell yeah I told her. She’d already given me the two best days of sex I had ever had, I just wondered what else there was in store for me that night?