Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2004, 12:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to pattiluvsit
Breast Wishes

"Breast Wishes"
by Patti

As a BBW I am what some would consider heavy chested, 46D to be exact. Frequently our friends come from out of town to visit and when they do, they spend the night. Without fail there is always alcohol involved and the conversation usually evolves into that of a sexual nature, this evening was no exception.

Sitting around the kitchen table and playing cards, the other two ladies who are both much more petite than I eventually removed their bras, without lifting or taking of their blouses at all. Soon the guys were passing the bras around and sniffing them and being "pigs". My husband noted that one of the gals was enjoying what was going on based on how big her "headlights" had gotten. For the past several years my husband, a charmer, had been trying to make a bet that I had the biggest nipples of the three of us girls. The guys always tried to get us to take part in the contest, we usually laughed it off and the other girls would just verbally concede. But this time one of the guys reached in his wallet and threw a $50.00 dollar bill on the table, my husband quickly reached into his pocket and coughed up $50.00 as did the other guy. Now I'm not sure if it was just the $150.00 on the table, the amount of alcohol I had drank, finally giving in to stop this nonsense or a combination of all of the things, but I too removed my bra without lifting my shirt and my always hard nipples pressed hard against my cotton blouse.

All eyes were on me and not a word was said until my husband said in order for it to be a fair bet we would have to see them uncovered. Before I changed my mind I pushed my chair from the table and raised my shirt. What a rush, I think I became wet from everyone else looking at my heavy breasts. My husband looked shocked and actually blushed as I did this. The other girls followed my lead and did the same. It was then unanimously determined that I in fact had the largest nipples, "Bigger than pencil erasers" as one of the other guys pointed out. I pulled my shirt down, sat down and swept up the money; the other girls pulled their shirts down and sat as well. We went back to our card game and continued as usual, drinking, playing cards and talking sassy until about 1:00 am.

We all retired for the evening , us to our room, one couple to the guest room and the other couple to our recreation room for a nights sleep. Now my husband is a bit different than most because when he drinks scotch he gets horney and can go for a long time, and because of our usual conversation when our friends come to visit that really winds him up. Once behind our closed door he was all over me, hands and fingers everywhere. We eventually got undressed and I took up one of my favorite positions, kneeling in front of him and loving his hardness with my mouth. He always likes to talk dirty to me while we are engaged this way and he made sure he told me how excited he was when I flashed my breast to our friends. We went through several rotations that involved me receiving oral loving before running through several intercourse positions until we finally finished like animals in the doggy position and him filling my kitty with his boy butter. He withdrew, laid on his back and I did as always and licked his softening penis clean, I truly enjoy this little closing ceremony.

I fell asleep as did my husband, but soon I awoke with an urge to pee. I got up and grabbed my robe and threw it on and exited our bedroom. No sooner did I exit our bedroom did I come face to face with one of the other guys, the one that put the first $50.00 on the table. We were both heading to the bathroom, and in the soft glow of a nite light in the hall I could see he was wearing only boxers and he obviously saw me with my robe still open as I forget to close it. I felt blushed and went to close my robe when he grabbed my left hand and lead me into the bathroom closing the door behind us and turning the light on. I started to ask what the hell he was doing when he covered my mouth with his hand and then pulled it slowly away as if to see if I was still gonna say something or even scream, I'm not sure why, but I stood silent. He stared deep into my eyes as he began to fondle my breasts and tweak my nipples, I leaned against the wall both loving it and wondering why I was allowing this to happen. He leaned over and began to suckle on my nipples and I began to stroke his hair, the thought of what I was doing in my own home with my husband asleep in the next room at first made me tremble but soon lead to my becoming wet. I'm not sure how long he nursed on my nipples and fondled my breasts but he left them and went to his knees and started to lean his face toward my now wet kitty. I stopped him with my hands and whispered that I was full of my husbands cum, his head shook my hands free and he went to tonguing my kitty anyway. I squatted ever so slightly to give him full access, with nothing more than his tongue and lips he worked me up to a lather that lead to a heavy and powerful orgasm that I'm sure must have hit him like a high pressure hose. I braced myself against the wall and bit my lower lip as I quietly moaned the orgasm to it's end.

He leaned back and looked up at me with my, and I'm sure some of my husbands juices, all over his face and lips. He rose to his feet and I glanced down to see that his lovely tool was sticking out from the fly in his boxers. And lovely it was, not overly long but quite possibly the thickest I have ever seen. I'm not sure what his intentions were at this point, but my own intentions were clear immediately. I hit my knees so fast and hard I'm sure I made a thud on the floor. My mouth was open and stretched wide as I worked the girth of this yummy flesh into my mouth. I tasted pre cum immediately and worked feverishly on him, he reached down with both his hands and grabbed both my breasts so that he could massage them and tweak my nipples while I devoured him. I sucked and sucked and sucked, he tasted both sweet and hot. Due to his thickness I could not get it all into my mouth, but did get most of it. After several moments of this he was whispering "Stop, stop". I did stop and he pulled out of my mouth, bent over a bit at the waist and put his shaft between my breasts. He didn't need to draw me a picture or give further directions; I used my two hands and pressed my breasts together while he leaned forward some more and pressed the palms of his hands against the wall so he could use his arms as a brace while he made love to my cleavage. In about a half dozen thrusts he was withdrawing from my cleavage and directing thick streams of boy butter onto both of my breasts as I held them up for him to coat. He was full of cum and really coated them well, and when he was done I took his softening wand into my mouth and made sure he was truly empty.

When I finally let go of my lip lock, he knelt down facing me and what happened next really blew my mind, he brought his face to my breasts and licked every last bit of his seed from them while gently rubbing my clit, this too brought me to an orgasm, a mild orgasm, but an orgasm none the less. When he was done he looked at me and said "Now I really gotta piss". He stood and turned to the toilet bowl and from between his spread legs I could see as his stream hit the bowl. I stood and when he left the bathroom he simply said "That was incredible, thanks" and then he left. I sat, pee'd, flushed the toilet and returned to my husband in our bed. I did not feel any guilt then and still don't, but frequently masturbate reliving those few wild minutes. We have seen the other couples since that night and it is as if nothing ever happened and I think that adds to the mystique of the whole affair.

feedback
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nov.25.z.4.jpg (17.6 KB, 4802 views)

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 01:40 AM.