Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-13-2008, 05:27 PM

BBW in Minneapolis

The following is based on true events:

My wife lets me play around when I'm away on business trips and there is one city in particular I always volunteer to my boss to go.

Its the same every trip. I get off the airplane and get my bags and rental car. I drive to the hotel and take my bags to my room after checking in. I'm always hungry for a good steak and as I'm walking through the lobby I leave my spare key with the front desk with the name "Emily" written on it. On my way to the car I send a text message:

"black bra, black g-string, black heels, envelope at the front desk" and the hotel I'm at.

After I take my time eating my steak and drinking half a bottle of good scotch I decide its time to have some fun.

I drive back to the hotel and walk into my hotel room. There she is. Jessica is a gorgeous BBW. 5'4'' 210 lbs, DDD titties an ass that won't quit. I've always had a big thing for big women. I've never told my wife that. My wife is that same hight as Emily, yet 90lbs less. I love the way Emily's tits hang in the black lacy bra. She knows I like it when she wears a bra that is just a little too small. Her tits are pouring out of it. Her thong dissapears in front between her big thighs and I can tell she has already masterbated while waiting for me to arrive at the hotel.

The thing I like the most, is Emily is completely and utterly in love with me. She will do whatever I tell her to do in hopes of pleasing me. When we were in college together we dated and she cheated on me once and I ended any chance of her ending up with me. Now any time I'm within driving distance she is there ready and willing to do whatever I command of her.

"Hi Emily"

"Hi baby"

"On your knees sexy"

She walks over to me drops to her knees unbuckles my pants and pulls them and my boxers to the ground while simultaneously sucking my semi hard cock. I look down into the valley of clevage created by her enormous tits in that tight bra. She gives the most amazing head and I am instantly hard. I grab her head with each hand and force her all the way down my 6'' cock. She gags a little and looks up at me wide eyed but takes my face fucking like a trooper. Noises coming from her throat around my cock as I fuck her mouth as hard as I can.

I let her breath and tell her to stand up and take her bra off. Her tits fall down and look like the tits of a goddess. They hang down just a little and her nipples are erect.

"How long has it been since you've been fucked?" I ask

"Its been 3 months." She replies

"I want you to come over here and wrap those tits around my cock and tittie fuck me." I say as I sit on the edge of the bed.

She walks over to me and while kneeling at my feet attempts to kiss me. I grab her mouth and say "Later."

She kneels and wraps her enormous titties around my cock. I spit into the cleavage and tell her to do the same. She spits several times while moving her titties up and down on my cock. I love the way it feels to fuck big titties. After several minutes of extacy I stand up and tell her to get on the bed.

She lays on the edge of the bed face down. She knows what I like.

Her legs are off of the bed her ass is just on the edge facing up. I grab her G-string and rip it off. She moans because she absolutely loves it when I'm rough. I grab a bottle of lube out of my suitcase and put a drop or two on her tight budding asshole. I spread her oversized asscheeks and put the tip of my cock at her asshole.

"In my pussy first?" She begs.

"Do you want my cock or not?" I ask her

"Yes, baby" she coos

"Then you will take it where I put it." I tell her shortly

Knowing she's about to be punished a little bit she braces herself. I put the head of my cock in her asshole and tell her to hold on. I force the rest of my cock into her asshole with one quick push. She screams as I do this probably waking the neighbors. Once my dick is buried I slap her huge ass cheeks as hard as I can. Each smack just turns her on more as she is now moaning and bucking on my dick. I begin to fuck her hard and fast as she is moaning and occaisonally screaming when I go too hard for her asshole.

I can feel my balls slapping up against her pussy and see her reach under her big belly to between her legs to play with her pussy. She is now moaning and beginning to cum. I watch as her big, soft body bucks and thrashes on my dick.

After her orgasm I grab her love handles to hold her in place and begin fucking her as hard as I can. I am fucking that tight asshole and she is screaming with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"I'm going to cum" I announce and pull my dick out of her.

Again without hesitation she spins around and kneels opening her mouth. I shove my dick into her throat again and fuck her hot mouth. I pull out and unload my cumshot on her face. My cum shoots int her hair and into her mouth and nose. Its a big load and she swallows alot of cum. She then uses her fingers to gather it off her cheeks and chin and licks them clean.

I tell her to go clean her face off in the bathroom. A short while later she walks out of the bathroom and finds me laying on the bed waiting for her. She climbs on the bed and attempts again to kiss me.

I stop her. " Get my dick hard again baby."

"Okay" she says with a sly grin. She turns around and gets on top of me exposing her pussy and ass. I feel her weight as she lowers herself onto me. My weighing around 185lbs I realize she has 20lbs on me. But I dont care. I slap her ass and she squeals a little.

I start sucking on her oversized pussy lips. Her pussy has always tasted so amazing. The perfect mixture of sweet and salty. I canfell her depthroating my cock and it feels just amazing.

I tell her to turn around and get on my cock. She turns around and lowers her hot pussy onto my cock. The look on her face is amazing. She closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip. She has always loved being on my cock. I pinch her nipples and reach around and slap the side of her ass, hard. She just smiles a little and moans as she begins moving up and down on my dick.

I pull her titties to my mouth and suck on the nipples. Her nipples are so sensative she nearly orgasms right then. I look up at her and can tell I have left her wanting. Not to put my night of fucking in danger I give her what she wants.

I pull her head to mine and our mouths interlock. She begins to moan as our tounges are wrestling. Her hips begin to move faster on my cock. I thrust upwards to meet her downward movements. As we kiss she begins to cum.

I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock and she is moaning louder into my mouth as we kiss.

She sits up on my cock.

"I'm cumming again!!" she screams

I thrust upwards and can feel my own orgasm approaching quickly. I slap her ass again as I fill her pussy with cum. I am in heaven as she leans over and I bury my face in a mountain of tits as my orgasm subsides.

She moves off of me and onto her stomach and begins to drift to sleep. I see her hot sexy big belly squeezing out to her sides and her thighs seem to flatten against the bed. Her enormous breasts are sticking out on both sides of her. She is a whole lot of woman, and I love to fuck this fat bitch. I reach over and slap her big ass as hard as I can.

"Ouch!" she yells.."I'm tired"

"Get my dick hard again." I command. "You can sleep later, its time for me to fuck you all night."

She pushes herself up and lays perpendicular to my body and reaches out with her hand and starts sucking and stroking my cock. I can tell right now its going to be another great night of getting all I want from my fat little slut. I lie back and enjoy what has to be one of the best blowjobs of all time.

I get hard again and tell her to lie on the bed and stick that ass up in the air again. I wanna fuck her tight big ass again.

Its gonna be a great night!

Click here to give feedback