Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 11-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Married Couple

The Stranger

Part One

Mid-Winter 1852

The blizzard hit the small Missouri community of Summerdale hard and fast. Nineteen year old Mary Ellen McNamara and her family had just barely made it home before the worst of it hit. She helped her mother, Martha, and younger sister, Susan, to gather the lamps and light them. Mean while, her father, Eli, and younger brother Samuel, put up the horses in the barn. When he entered their small home, her older brother, John, and his wife, Catherine, entered with him. "The weather was too bad for them to get much further than the creek," her father said. "We decided to come back here and stay until the storm blows over, or at the very least, lightens up," John said as he warmed his hands from the heat of the wood stove.

Mary Ellen watched as her father and Samuel brought in wood from the side slant. She helped her mother get the fire started in the fireplace. Soon, the small room was warm and cozy as the family gathered at the table to eat. The family had barely finished blessing the food when the door burst opened and a tall, lean stranger took a few steps in and then fell to the floor. "Help me, John," her father said as he went for the man. She fought the wind to close the door behind them as they laid the man on the floor in front of the fireplace. Her mother brought a pillow and quilts and handed them to her father. "He is comfortable for now," her father said after making a pallet for the man, "let us finish our meal."

Mary Ellen couldn't keep from watching the man as she ate. He was very tall and lean with coal black hair. Her father had quickly removed the gun belt from the man and tossed it to Samuel, saying, "hide that somewhere" as he then removed the man's shirt and boots. She had noticed then that he had several small scars on his chest and shoulders. Ever once in a while he would moan or move his head. By the time she finished her meal, he was shakeing violently. All during the night, and most of the next day, she and the other women took turns watching over him. They would wipe down his brow and chest with a wet clothe and soothingly talk to him when he called out for a woman named "Sarah".

Mary Ellen removed the clothe from the strangers head and turned to dip it in the pan of water next to the bed. When she turned back towards him, she found the darkest brown eyes she had ever seen stareing up at her. "You're awake," she said as she placed the cool clothe on his forhead. The man continued to stare at her as he asked, "Who are you?" She shyly smiled at the handsome man as she dab the man's face with another cool clothe. "I am Mary Ellen McNamara," she said. "You found your way to my families farm just outside of Summerdale. You've been tossing and turning, burning up with fever all night long. My mother, sister-in-law, younger sister, and I have all took turns watching over you since you got here."

Thirty-four year old, Joshua Colter stared up at the young woman. He guested her to be in her late teens, early twenties at the most, but didn't know for sure. Her hair was flameing red, he could tell that clearly from what little bit of hair shown from under her bonnet, but the length was hidden due to the bonnet itself. Her eyes were the color of emeralds sparkling in the sun. She was large chested for such a tender age, but he had known a few whores who were very small chested and in their late thirties. And then younger ones, like this one, who were well endowed.

"Who is Sarah," she asked. Joshua hadn't thought of his late wife for some time now, so how did this stranger know her name. She must have read his mind because she said, "You kept calling for her." He looked towards the window across the room and at the snow, now lazily swirling around. A person would never know that just a few hours ago, it was a raging blizzard. "She was my wife," he said. "She and our unborn child was murdered by a man who was looking to kill me. I was a Marshall in our town." He turned his head back towards the young woman. "Afterwards, I became a bounty hunter and tracked down the man who had taken them from me. Now, I hunt down others for money."

"Mary Ellen, is it," Joshua asked. He watched as she nodded her head as she continued to dab his face with a cool clothe. "Where is my gun belt?" "My brother, Samuel, was instructed to hide it. I do not know where it is. But I am sure that when you are well enough to leave, my father will return them to you." He watched her smile at him as she reassured him that his guns would be returned. Her eyes met his and he felt something deep in the pit of his stomach stir. He use to get that feeling when he would look at Sarah. He looked down at his bare chest as she now wiped away his sweat from it. The skin on her hands looked so soft and smooth. He fought the urge to pull them to his mouth and taste them. The spell he was under was broken when others began to enter the small room.

A week had passed since Joshua had been taken in by the McNamara's. He had been able to get up and move around after just a few days of bed rest. Even his guns had been returned. He was still with the family because of a bad blizzard that had hit the morning he was going to leave and hadn't let up for two days now. John and his wife had returned home, taking the youngest daughter, Susan with them. He had learned that Catherine was soon to deliver her first child. Susan had wanted to go with her eldest brother so that she could help her sister-in-law with her chores.

Mary Ellen smiled at Joshua as he entered the home with her father and brother. He had been helping with the chores as a way of returning their hospitality. She had noticed the hidden smiles and side way glances that he had been giving her over the last few days. She had began to fill a stirring in the pit of her stomach every time he looked at her. Even now, she had to turn to the fire she was tending to keep her blushes from showing. But that didn't mean she couldn't feel his eyes burning on her back. She only hoped that the redness of her cheeks would be attributed to the fire she now turning away from.

Mary Ellen busied herself with setting the table. "I have hired Mr. Colter to help with the farm," she heard her father say as they placed their hats and coats on the hooks by the door. "He will stay in the room in the loft now that he is better. He has agreed to help with the spring planting." "Good," she heard her mother say. "The planting season is always busy. Maybe with the extra hand, the higher field can be cleared this year and be made ready for planting next year." She smiled at him as he sat in the chair next to her. She held her breathe as his hand casually grazed her leg and then touched her hand as she still held onto her own chair. His finger lightly rubbed the top of her hand and she noticed his side ways glance with one of her own. This was the first time he had ever displayed any kind of attention towards her. His boldness made her blush even more.

Late Spring/Early Summer 1853

Dusk was settleing in when Mary Ellen picked up the buckets and headed towards the creek to draw water. She smiled when she heard Joshua yell at her to wait. Together they walk the quarter of mile to the creek in silence, but glance back and forth at each other. "I have wondered for some time now," he said, "about your family and community. It reminds me of that of the Amish communities that I have seen in my travels and yet, it is different. All the women here cover their hair and the men wear their beards like most of the Amish I have seen. Yet, your men and women sit together in church and at the table."

Mary Ellen explained that they were in deed a break off from the Amish culture, but the founders of their community had felt that somethings should be changed. But the fact that a woman's hair was her beauty and meant for only her husband was the same. She felt his finger curl around the loose strand of red hair that had fallen from out of her bonnet. "I would like to see your hair, Mary Ellen," he said. "I would like to run my hands through it and feel it against my bare chest as we make love." She felt her cheeks flush as he spoke. "Joshua," she whispered, "you should not say such things to me. We are not even courting. Things like that should only be said between husband and wife; at the very least, those who are promised."

Mary Ellen felt Joshua pulling her to him and felt his lips lightly touch hers. She then felt the tree against her back as he mashed her lips with his and deeply kissed her. His hands slid down her sides and then cupped her bottom, making her gasp into his mouth. Her own hands cupped his face before wrapping around his neck and holding him tightly to her. She felt herself rising as he pressed her against the hardness in his pants. Her head spun as he released her from the kiss; yet he refused to release her. His speech was hoarse and raspy as he asked, "Do you feel what you do to me? Do you not feel my heart racing and the need I have for you between my legs against your belly? I want you for my wife, Mary Ellen."

Joshua followed behind Mary Ellen as she led the way back to the house. She carried a bucket in each hand, just as he did. He watched as her backside swayed as she walked. He knew that she didn't mean to turn him on the way she did, but the fact that she was doing just that didn't make it any easier to say "good night" to the family that evening. He was almost asleep in his loft room when he heard the light tapping at his door. He pulled his pants back onto his naked body before softly opening the door. He saw her standing there in her long night gown, bare feet, and candle in hand. She entered the room and he saw, for the first time, that her red hair hung down to her waist. She had it pulled back in a ribbon for sleeping, but it's glorious beauty was still ever present.

Moonlight streamed in the window as Joshua untied the ribbon holding Mary Ellen's hair and ran his large hands through the silky redness. He lifted it to his face and smelled it as he rubbed it on his cheek; it smelled of the butter she had churned earlier in the day. With his hands still threaded in it, he touched her shoulders and felt her shudder. "Why are you here," he asked in a whisper. She turned to face him and he saw the look of pure desire in her eyes. "I want to be your wife and know all the things that a man and wife knows of each other," she said softly as she leaned against him. It was all he needed to hear.

Joshua removed the soft material from Mary Ellen's body and gently pressed her soft skin to his. His mouth covered hers as he pulled her legs up to meet the top of his pants; the warmth of her womanhood was searing his stomach. Her arms encircled his neck as she deepened their kiss. His manhood was completely hard again for the second time today, but this time, he would be relieveing himself of the need she was causing with her body. He laid her on the bed and sofly massage her breasts as he kissed down her cheek and neck. He wanted her. He wanted to swiftly bury himself deep in her and feel her womanly warmth surrounding him. But, he knew that she was virginal and wanted not just their first time, but her first, to be slow and special.

Joshua slipped Mary Ellen's nipple into his mouth and gently sucked it until it was a hard numb in his mouth; he gently squeezed the other large breast and heard her softly moan. Leaning back, he removed his pants and allowed her to see his full hardness. He heard her soft gasp as she saw a man for the first time. He saw the fear in her eyes and he did his best to calm her fears. He softly kissed her and whispered, "It will hurt a little at first, but the pleasure will be worth it. You soon will forget all about the pain. I promise."

Mary Ellen stared into Joshua's eyes as he slowly parted her legs with his knees. She felt his hand touch her womanhood and then softly moaned as he gently rubbed it. "Joshua," she gasped as she felt the growing tension in her stomach. She gasped as the explosion started at the sensitive area that he touched and spread throughout her entire body. "I don't just want you, Mary Ellen, I need you," she heard him groan and then felt the tip of his hardness as it slowly entered her. "MMM," she cried into his shoulder as he spread her. "SSSHHH," she heard in her ear. Again he pushed. "Oh Joshua," she softly cried. She felt his mouth cover hers and then the sharp, stabbing pain he talked of happened.

Mary Ellen cried into Joshua's shoulder as he kissed away her tears. "I promise," he whispered, "it will never hurt again." She saw him smile as he said, "At least not until you give birth to my children." She felt him slowly moving in her and the pain slowly went away. The pain was replaced with the most pleasing sensation she had ever known; better than what she felt when he touched her with his fingers. She softly mewled as he brought her again to the point of exploding and then pushed her over the edge. "Joshua," she cried pleasantly into his chest.

Mary Ellen felt the explosion several more times before Joshua rolled them over. She now sat on top of him and went with the gentle urging he gave. Slowly at first, she began to ride him; bringing them both to a point of no return. She felt his own explosion just as she did again. "What was that," she asked; her hands on his chest and her breathing very labored. He chuckled as he pulled her to him. She softly kissed his broad chest as he said, "I only get to feel that explosion once during love making; where you get to have it several times." She raised her head up enough to look at him. The moon had gone down just enough so that it now shown on them as they laid in bed. "That doesn't seem very fair," she said softly. "It's alright," he chuckled as he held her tightly to him. She felt so safe in his arms and before she knew it, she fell asleep. But the morning brought about something that would surprise them both.