Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Valentine's Day Treat

It was dark in the office, but not as pitch, a soft darkness warmed by flickering candles and punctured by the lights through the window from adjacent offices. My plan was nearing completion and tremors of excitement randomly coursed through my body making me shiver uncontrollably. I had hatched my strategy over the preceding days and today it had slipped into place.

The date was 14 February, St Valentines Day, and my lover had already announced that he would have to work late. Some kind of project deadline meant he wouldn't be whispering sweet nothings in my ear on supposedly the most romantic day of the year. At just before 10pm I sent a text message to his phone saying that I needed him in a local bar. He should come down straight away and ask for James behind the bar. I received back a message warning me that this had better be important.

What Derek didn't realise was that I was texting him from just outside his building and that I had already done a tour of the bars near his office.

At each of four bars I had left an envelope with the barman along with a $20 bill. The money was to buy Derek a beer, with a generous tip for the barman. The envelope gave a set of instructions which for the first three was basically drink the beer and go to the next bar. The last message said that I thought he needed a break and instructed him to drink the beer and go back to work.

As I saw him leave the building I crossed the street and made my way up to his office. I opened the door and slipped inside, the glow from the computer screen made it easier for me to rummage through my bag to find the dozen or so scented candles I had brought. I wandered around placing the candles deliberately, lighting each one before progressing to the next. I glanced at my watch, I tried to estimate how long it would be before he returned. As the flames flickered and brought the room to life with dancing shadows I switched off the monitor. The next item on my agenda was to clear his desk, it was large and solid oak with a leather inlay on the desk top. I had always loved this desk it exuded power and strength, and it smelled divine. All the trappings of the executive were piled on the floor in a corner and I ran my hand over the now clear space. The leather and wood slid seductively under my fingers, neither warm nor cold but somehow welcoming.

Finally I looked around and started to undress. My sweater slipped easily over my head and my skirt fell just as easily over my hips to the floor. I scooped them up and laid them over the back of a chair. The black lace bra and panties were soon joining the skirt and top as I stripped naked and sat on the edge of his desk. By the light of the candles I caught my reflection in the window, I couldn't stop myself from running my hands over the full swell of my bosom, tweaking the dark pink nipples making them stiffen and engorge. They became tender and puffy as my fingers continued to toy, almost distractedly, with them. I could also see in the mirrored image the result of my afternoon's handiwork with the razor. My pussy was smooth and hairless, my labia clearly visible as I moved back further onto the desk. It looked so tempting and I was so very horny, however, I still had things to do. Reaching in to my bag I pulled out a christmas gift, the length of chain had a clip at both ends and I attached these to the stiff peaks of my nipples. The bite of the clips as I put them on made me gasp, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

A noise from the corridor whisked me back to life, I climbed up onto the desk and settled into position on my hands and knees. The piece de resistance was a long stemmed red rose that I lay along my back, the stem nestling into the valley between the moons of my ass. I held my breath as the door opened and I saw a familiar hand stretch for the light switch.
"Leave it off" I commanded huskily.

Derek's face appeared around the door "What the" he started.
"Happy Valentine's Day" I oozed, noting the look of surprise on his face turning to desire.

He closed the door behind him and crossed to the desk. As he bent down to kiss me I could smell the bar's smoky atmosphere clinging to his jacket, this mingled with his cologne as he came closer and then as our lips met I could taste him. I was in sensory overload, he was masculinity at it's best. Our tongues danced around as the kiss became enveloping, twisting in and out of alternate mouths, our lips hungrily devouring the heat of each other. His hands were moving over my body, stroking down over my shoulders and arms, cradling my breasts lifting their full weight before tugging on the chain. As the clips jerked at my nipples I bit his lip, I felt him wince slightly and then he responded by kissing me harder and twisting the chain taut. I moaned low in my throat as he kept the tension on the chain but moved behind me.

Letting go of the chain his hands moved to my thighs as he stood directly behind me. I felt him pull them apart and shifted my position in answer to his pressure, his hot breath fell on my buttocks as his face came closer. I shuddered as his tongue lapped at my freshly shaved pussy, the tip split the lips as he wormed it deeper. I dropped my shoulders and lifted my ass up to his attentions, his fingers gripped the tops of my thighs as he pulled me onto his face. His tongue swirled deeper into my wet hole drawing long groans of lust from my mouth.

All of a sudden he lifted me backwards, my legs slipping off the desk. I could feel him pressed close to me, ripping off his own clothes before leaning me forwards. My face was close to the leather top, my breasts crushed under the weight of our bodies, then he entered me. It was a long glorious plunge that filled me with his erect cock, he didn't pause until the rise of his stomach pressed hard against my ass and I felt the tip of his cock reaching my farthest walls. He withdrew, before slamming into me again, and again, and again, each lunge filled my cunt with hot throbbing flesh, each shove pushed me into the erotic fabric of his desk, each stab of his sex ground my clit into the wooden edge of the bureau. My pussy walls were tingling as he moved faster and faster, I arched my back lifting my face off the desk as I started to come, he reached forward and twisted his fingers into my dark hair, pulling my head further back. The first wave of climax hit me in the pit of my stomach forcing a long guttural scream from my chest, I writhed under him and ground my ass down onto the rock hard shaft that was driving me wild.

Suddenly that cock was gone, but before I had time to protest he flipped me over onto my back and was filling me once more. He slid in and out, so smoothly, so quickly, so deeply. Faster and harder with each new stroke, he was pistoning back and forth as I came again, a hard long orgasm that ripped through every nerve, muscle and fibre in my body. I clenched tightly around his cock trying to hold it inside me as I became immersed in the pleasure that racked my limbs. When he began tensing his buttocks, and his fingers dug into my shoulders I knew that he would soon be joining me. The rhythm of his thrusts was becoming more erratic and then with a large grunt he pulled out of my sopping wet pussy. For a split second confusion galloped through my mind but then I felt his weight on my chest and warm splashes of cum raining onto my cheek and lips. I opened my eyes to see the head of his cock ejaculating large spurts of sticky fluid towards my face. I greedily stuck out my tongue trying to catch these precious drops. He seemed to have a substantial volume of viscous fluid flowing from the plum coloured head of his shaft and I slipped my hand around it's girth, milking more and more from him. I hungered for the salty taste that he provided, greedily lapping around the eye-hole until I had sucked and lapped up the last drops.

Above me his body relaxed and slid off to one side. Derek collapsed into his chair, looked directly into my eyes and beamed a huge smile.

"Happy Valentine's" I repeated. He grinned wickedly at me.
"How am I going to ever get you anything that beats this?" he said.

I purred contentedly and said "You better get your thinking cap on, Easter is only just around the corner"

feedback

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 08:16 PM.