Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Creampie Babe

Double Penetration--Bisexual Style

I have two close bisexual male friends who love to Double Penetrate me because not only are they both fucking a woman, they can feel their cocks so damn well between the thin layer of skin dividing my pussy and ass.

So every once in a while, we get together and go into the bedroom and get on the bed, which is my favorite place to do DP, and the three of us lay down sideways. The guy in front of me starts by kissing me passionately and fondling my tits. The guy in back of me starts kissing my back and gently sticks his fingers in my ass. Then as soon as my nipples are long and hard, the guy in front fingers my pussy, which is wet now, and I instinctively lift my top leg (I'm still laying sideways), to make my pussy hole and ass hole more available for entry.

I begin to moan louder. The guy in front starts sucking and gently biting & pulling my hard nipples with his teeth. I get even more wet in my pussy. Then the guy in back, after lubing up a bit, slides his cock in my ass hole and grabs my tits, kisses and bites my neck. We both moan louder. The guy in front slides his cock in my dripping wet pussy hole and kisses me deeply. They bang me gently, briefly, then begin to fuck me hard and fast! I scream in ecstasy! I feel so fuckin' heavy and full having both cocks in me! They're so damn tight inside me! Such DELIGHT!! I feel so hot with passion! The room smells so heavy with sex! They keep pumping and pumping me, harder and harder! OH MY GOD! I have multiple orgasms! I almost faint with ecstasy!

They both cum inside me, shooting their semen deep inside my pussy and ass. Sometimes they cum average, where I'm able to keep the semen in me until I go to the bathroom. But other times, they shoot a huge load of cum in me, and as I get up, my pussy and ass are oozing out semen, running down my legs. The guys lay me back down and eat all 3 kinds of cum--theirs and mine--from my pussy and ass. I have another orgasm, oozing out more cum for them to eat. They kiss me deeply and lovingly. I enjoy tasting the sweet mixtures of cum.