Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2018, 12:53 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Keeping our fingers crossed for you (and me, your faithful follower ).

Cheers DB!

Well this is my last foray into the field for a while, as we're off on holiday next week. A rather disappointing end to Liz-watch; she stood right behind the central divider of her window to open the curtain this morning, to the point I caught a milliseconds' glimpse of her head and that was it.

Maggie on the other hand; mmmm mmm MMMM! She had ditched the all-black look for what I call the French onion-seller type of top; you know, very thin, horizontal black and white stripes, the kind that follow said curves faithfully, serving mainly to delineate and highlight every millimetre for the discerning viewer.

So, I viewed. So would you have, if you'd been there! Braless again, soft round orbs bouncing lightly in time with her strides, a truly major effort to drag my eyes away in an effort to kid on I wasn't really scoping her out .. .. .. .. I suspect to no avail if the sparkling eyes and cheeky wee half-smile are any guide!! I tell you, I was a bit of a quivering wreck for the remainder of our walk - maybe why my sighting of Liz wasn't all it could have been; I pass Maggie first, you see, before heading towards Liz's place.

On that note I shall leave you .. .. .. Maggie is seriously hot, and I'm away to take care of something that just came up - and maybe pray a little!!

DM
I only own my mind