Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 10:09 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I am starting to pay close attention again to what I let slip past my lips. My body is rapidly changing shape. The fat clothes I bough to fit post surgery seem to be almost wasted in that they are huge.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Loungin' Around

maddy, WI, and Lilith....I am proud of you for sticking with it!

As for me....bad day yesterday as I ate both pizza and a Quiznos sub. However, I *did* manage to take a walk with Mr Osuche, even though my day was packed with stress.

Today I am headed to the gym after work. Luck, all!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I want to try the new Quizno's salads. A good salad sounds like heaven since I can't go get one

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-27-2006, 04:39 PM
~getting by~

I had one of the new Quizno's salads last week, it was okay, but not spectacular. It was better than most fast food salads though, so I guess that says something. The flat bread was particularly tasty.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Manwhore

Mmmmm, flat bread.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-27-2006, 07:38 PM
~getting by~

Alright, I indulged on m&m's yesterday ... too many of them. But tonight I ran/walk intervaled 1.5 miles. I usually walk a full 2 miles, but my poor legs were exhausted after the run/walk intervals. I've never been a runner, but for some reason the treadmill makes me want to run on occassion.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I'm not even close to being on track this week ... it's like my tummy just won't get full ... I've been trying to be under control ... at least as much as I can manage, but it's not a very successful attempt .... sigh!
Old 06-28-2006, 09:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I'm all off track and discombobulated so I am psyching myself out again. I keep brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. Nothing tastes good after that so I just drink more water

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Loungin' Around

I've been stress eating..and that's a bad, bad thing. Calorie-wise, I'm only about 50 over my taregt on average. But I need to have more intense work-outs and I need to stop eating so much fat!

I think I'll try Lil's technique today

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 06-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Manwhore

I had an odd experience this morning. I had a horrible night sleepwise, and when I finally got up, groggy as all get out, I had a strong desire to get on the treadmill. So I jogged for a couple minutes at 3mph and then bumped it up to 5.5mph for a few more minutes and realized I didn't stretch nearly enough as one of my legs started feeling like it was going to cramp. I don't even think I made it .5 miles, but I do think I will try to use it more often.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Loungin' Around

So...I've been working out every day, and taking walks in the evening. Bad thing is, I've been eating a bit too much. I'm going to try and fix that this weekend.

<sigh>

I feel like I have completely lost momentum....but seeing this thread on Pixies at least makes me feel guilty for not being better.

Old 06-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I've still been being bad and it's not going to get any better today at least .. however, I figure tomorrow is 7/1 ... the beginning of the new 1/2 year and so I'm psyching myself into starting hard core at it again tomorrow! Hope you all are doing better than I've been doing!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 05:24 PM
~getting by~

I've been doing good this week... haven't made all the best food choices, but managed to lose the 3 lbs I gained out of town last week and a little bit more. Unfortunately, this extremely long weekend will be hard for me. I just swung in the grocery and stocked up on fruits and veggies, so hopefully if I'm overeating at least it won't be completely horrible things.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Loungin' Around

Bad, bad, bad. This weekend sucks for me food-wise.

<sigh>

Next week I *must* be better

Old 07-04-2006, 06:31 AM
Serious Member

Hi Ladies - keep that determination.

I recently lost 12 lbs (5 kgs) in six days just by having some different foods in my diet and I wasn't even intending to loose the weight. Apparently the food acts like a natural detox and very mild laxative - well it worked for me. I am just trying to see if I can make it at home and if I can, I will give you the recipe if you wish.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.