Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Lord of The Pants

Talking MMF Threesomes

So over the last 6 months of being with my wife I have been trying to introduce her to what I consider to be an exciting sexual adventure, adding another man to our sexual encounters once. I have been involved in a MMF threesome before but it was the opposite position, me being the outside male in the threesome. The experience is something I will never forget and I feel she will enjoy it just as much as i did. I finally got her interested in the idea and now we have found that finding a 3rd party is next to impossible. Mind you we would both want it to be someone we at least know enough about to know that they are clean, mature enough to handle it, and smart enough to know its just about the sex, nothing else. I have heard of using a ad service to find someone but honestly that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I was hoping to chat with another man who might know a good way of going about this, or even someone we both can do a little playing with online. We have had sex and played before while chatting with an old fuck buddy of hers and thought we had him locked up as a definite fit for our adventure but unfortunately he has since dropped off the face of the earth. We are an extremely horny young couple so we would like to get this going someday. So if anyone might be interested in chatting about it or if anyone has any suggestions please post em. We would both appreciate anything. Thanks so much Pixies members!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM

Try this website: http://www.swinglifestyle.com/

You can just type in your zip code and see how many people in your area are into that without joining. Joining just requires a username and email addy. Try it and let us know what you think...
Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 PM

I should add that if your wife is willing to try this you are 99% of the way there. Check out that site with your wife and see how many people are into that in your area. I think you will be amazed at how many local members you will see there. You can join for free and once you join you can read their profiles and see which couples (or individuals) are possibilities for you. I think most people will want to get to know each other a bit first in a social setting before committing to anything sexual.
Good luck, as I said before, we would luv to hear how it goes.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Lord of The Pants

awesome

thanks for the info Dick, I will look into it with her and she whats she thinks. Anyone else know anything that might help? We are also interested in finding someone to possibly have some fun with online. let me know, appreciate the help!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I suggest you read the two threads in the advice column on the whole "extra ppl in the marriage" thing. granted it's not exactly the same but you both need to be aware that there can be negative after effects.

http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/...ead.php?t=33551

and the other is "how to fix a cracked marriage"

what happens between consenting adults is all good, but you need to be aware of the possibility of consequences, take a good look at you life and your wife and decide if you really want to chance it. I know you said you've done it before but, things change ppl change, or maybe i'm just getting vanilla in my old age.

Kyttn
Old 11-25-2008, 05:23 AM

maybe i'm just getting vanilla in my old age.

Never, dear one.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 AM

All this talk of threesomes must have been heavy on my mind. I had an awesome dream 2 nights ago that I had treated wifey to an MFM. I had gone first and we all had engaged in some hot oral foreplay and she was really getting into it. Then the other guy (no idea who it was) started fucking her pretty good but I woke up before he brought her to orgasm. That was a big disappointment since I really wanted to see that.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:08 AM
Lord of The Pants

isnt that the worst when you wake up right before the best part of your dream? I know how ya feel dick. lol
Old 12-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Got my bags packed and waiting at the bus station. Should arrive in Dallas by next Tuesday.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Let's have a shave party!

Hmm.... ya gots me thinkin'.....
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Kite Flyer

...been the third for a MMF many times....it is pretty cool....I hope you find someone who is compatable and ya'll have a lot of great times..