Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2002, 06:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to NurseTraci
Tattoos

Hi Folks. I have been contemplating getting a tattoo. I think they are cute and sexy and I really want one. I have run into three problems though, 1. I dont know what tatto I should get; 2. I do not know where I should get it at; and 3. I am afraid it will hurt. If anyone has any tattoos (that are girly) can you please post them here and any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Old 02-19-2002, 07:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Nurse Traci---There was a previous thread on tattoos.You can;
probably find the information that you want in it.
I have had two for years and can tell you that they don't hurt.One
is on the inside of my forearm and that is a tender spot.It burned
a little but wasn't bad. Irish
Old 02-20-2002, 12:15 AM

Talking

I don't have one, but I want one. My hubby as 12 of 'em!

I want to get two...

One will be an ankle bracelet, not sure the design yet, but I want to have my kids' names (Jacob and Caleb) intertwined in it.

The other one I have in mind is more difficult because I know in my mind what I want, but have not seen a picture of it, except for the little smilie guys we post on boards!! I want a "horny angel"... a sweet looking cherub angel but with a mischeivious grin and horns popping out of her head knocking her halo crooked. That would suit me to a "T"!! If anyone has ever seen a picture like that or is talented enough to sketch something like that I'd be forever grateful!! I can't draw stick people!
Old 02-20-2002, 12:15 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Tat advice from a wuss

I only have one though Souls is designing me another... mine was a highschool grad gift from my dad (I wanted my nipples pierced but he wouldn't hear of it) I didn't know what I wanted on me for the rest of my life (until I met souls heheheh...) so I chose something very dear to me. My religon. I have a tat that is 3 inches in diameter on the right side of my lower back... it hurt like hell but it was worth it...
my advice is this: get something that is VERY meaningful to you but not too cliche....

Always
Kyttn
Old 02-20-2002, 12:20 AM

I'd have to agree with that Kyttn!! I've always said no matter WHAT I will not get any mans name tattood on me unless its my kids!! I have thought for YEARS about what I would want and ever since then I have been waiting until I SEE a picture even close to what I see in my head... then I will get it! But I also like your idea of a religious symbol. Another one I considered was something in memory of my mom. That, I would never regret. But one at a time!
Old 02-20-2002, 01:00 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
a lil off the subject, but still within the area of body modification, piercings... any words of wisdom? I'm afraid to get my nipples pierced but I want them done
Old 02-20-2002, 03:06 AM
nazzreth

Talking

well, i'm a body-piercer. so if ya have any questions, feel free to ask here or message me. i'm also heavily tattooed already, with plans for a bodysuit as soon as time and circumstance permits. i've always considered the sensation of being tattooed as more of an annoyance than anything, but over the past 45 hours in the chair or so, i seem to have been able to detach myself completely from the discomfort aspect of it and focus more on the pleasure. there's no way to describe the feeling of bein' tattooed to someone who isn't already. it's an amazing, one-of-a-kind experience.

as far as chosen designs for my fleshy canvas, i'm a little different than most every other ink collector i've met, in that it's not the specific image i'm tattooed with that has special meaning, but that i AM tattooed. once you can willingly sit in a chair while someone buzzes and digs away on you with an 8-needle grouping for a few hours, you begin an introspective journey with many paths. it just might take you to a place you've never been... and never knew you needed to be. but hey, that's just me.
Old 02-20-2002, 08:03 AM

QTPie---My wifes name is tattooed on my right forearm.I didn't
get it until I was married for 15+ yrs.Just to make sure.I rode to
a shop in Newport,R.I.and there was alot of drunken sailors there.
One must have had 25 names on his body.24 crossed off!
nazzreth---Shows how times have changed for the better.Mine
were done with a 6pt.needle selection and gone over 4times.
The artist would wipe the blood off;each time,before he went over
;the design;again.If he did the tattoo;he would guarantee the
color for a lifetime! Irish
Old 02-20-2002, 03:16 PM
Yummy!!!

Nurse

I have 5 tattoos! I love them! They aren't painful, depending on their placement.

As far as design...sister-friend, be sure it's something that you won't mind on your body 10 years from now! Seriously! And if you don't want people gawking at it all the time, you may choose to get it somewhere discreet (above the breast, ankle, small of the back...though that's a bit painful, butt/hip). All of my tattoos are designs I did myself...and have significance for several reasons.

I wouldn't advise tatooing someone's name...just a thought!

Ophelia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ankle.jpg (16.6 KB, 541 views)
Old 02-20-2002, 03:20 PM
Yummy!!!

This one...

Is on my chest, right where my breast begins to swell.

Ophelia

PS. It means "Creativity dwells" ...it's on the left side, above my heart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tat.jpg (4.5 KB, 538 views)
Old 02-20-2002, 09:56 PM

Talking Too Funny!

Irish, that's sooooo funny about the guy with 24 names crossed off!! He's one giant scratch pad! We are coming up on 10 years of marriage, and though I have no plans to ever part from him -- in fact we are renewing our vows in the summer, throwing the wedding we never had -- I still don't think I want his name on me! Maybe a symbol that represents him or our relationship... but that's just me!
Old 02-20-2002, 10:32 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

I agree with everyone here. Get something that is significant for you. The small ofthe back can hurt. I would say going for areas that are easily covered. Like the bicep, the chest, hips or legs. The ankles are very ;ove;y, but can be painful. As my friend says, "Go for the area that is farthest from the bone." He is a tattooist. Try to design something special, or find something that is not common. After all, I think just about everyone has thought of that really cool heart or panther. And if curious I only have 4, but have plans for many, many more. Once money and time permit.

Old 02-21-2002, 12:39 AM
nazzreth

hehe believe you me, Irish, i can relate. my personal slinger is a close friend and, in one of his lighter moods, admitted that he often purposely hurts his clientele more than is necessary if it's their first encounter with him. sounds cruel, sure, but his reasoning is, to me, flawless. in his words: "If I drill 'em as hard as I can and they still come back, then I know they're serious about something you and I hold very closely".

i can't bring myself to pick a favorite piece, but below is kinda my personal logo, the word 'GIMP' done in a clean graffiti style on my left wrist. this was taken about a week afterwards, so it's still a little odd-lookin' in the photo. looks much better healed and has held up well over time.

okay, since there was no pic in sight, my guess is i'm a tech-tard and have no idea how to do sumthin as simple as attach a photo to a post.
Old 02-21-2002, 01:32 AM

nazzreth---I know where your buddy comes from.When I got my
first one;a green shamrock,outlined in black,with yellow highlights,
it has a freehandwritten Irish with a freehand scroll,all outlined in
black,with Red&yellow fillins.There is a stencil with just the outline
of the Shamrock.I wondered what the price was because I wanted to know if I had enough money left to get my wifes name
on my other forearm.The artist(an older man)quoted me a price.
I told him that the guy that was two people in front of me got just
the Shamrock and it cost as much;plain as mine did.He said"Yeah;
but He was a candyass!He passed out three times!"Also he said that I had to ride my motorcycle;back to N.H.(about 100mi.)after
getting both forearms done.He said that candyasses didn't do that! Irish
P.S.That was true about the guy with all of the crossed out names
Old 02-21-2002, 02:31 PM
Stiff Member

I have one...

on my right shoulder. I must be a wuss because it hurt. Got my coat of arms because im Irish and its has a lot of meaning to me.

Thinking about getting another one somewhere with the initials of my kids because kids are permenent.