Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Married Couple

A Night at Coach's

Coach Debra Crawford blew her whistle just as I released the ball from my hand. SWOOSH! "Another perfect three point shot," I thought to myself. Looking down at my watch I saw the time was a quarter to five. "Hit the showers, girls," she said.

After showering and blow drying my hair, I dressed in my winter clothes and grabbed my jacket from my locker. "Thank God it's Friday," I said aloud to who ever cared to hear me. A round of "Amen" and "Here! Here!" came from the other girls in the locker room. I was the last one to step out into the cold winter's evening. I give a little shiver as I did. Not only was it Friday, but it was my nineteenth birthday.

"Good practice," said Coach as she locked the gym door behind us. "Oh and happy birthday, Sue."

"Thanks."

"Did you say you were nineteen," she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yeah," I answered as we walked to our cars. "Mom and dad held me back a year in elementary. They thought that I was goofing off to much with the classmates that I had and was not doing my work. I should've graduated last year, but nooooo."

"I'm impressed that you've stuck it out as long as you have," she said. "A lot of kids would have dropped out after they had turn eighteen."

"I'm not one to quit. I like to finish what I start and getting my dipolma is just part of it," I said as I reached my car.

Coach waited to make sure that my car would start before taking off. A lot of vechiles wouldn't start in this cold weather. When it wouldn't, she waved for me to hop into hers.

"Thanks," I said as I threw my ball bag into her back seat. Getting in the front seat I continued, "I'll have dad come back with me tomorrow and get it. It should start during the day."

The snow was really starting to come down and it was getting harder and harder to see the road. I live nearly fifteen miles out of town and by the way the snow was falling, we would never make it there.

"Just let me off at Sarah's," I said. "I'll call mom and dad from there."

Pulling up into Sarah's drive we could see that the lights were off.

"I'll wait to make sure that someone's here," Coach said.

Grabbing my bag, I headed up the front lawn to the door. After several tries with the door bell and no success, I headed back to the car.

"No one's home," I said, disguestedly.

"Well," she said as she took off, "you can call your parents from my house and see what they want you to do."

After talking with mom on the phone, she said that her and dad were already snowed in and it would be morning before they could get out, if then. Arrangements were made for me to stay the night with coach. In the winter time, I always carry extra clothes in my ball bag. You know, just in case of times like this.

Coach was about thirty or thirty-five, short graying black hair, brown eyes, nice breasts, and little on the plump side. All in all, she was a really nice person. All of the girls ball team could talk to her about anything and knew that whatever was said was kept between her and them.

She had been married when she was younger, but divorced shortly afterwards. She had never had kids. Coach had confided in a few of us girls that she trusted that she was a lesbian and had asked us not to say anything. She was afraid that if the school or parents found out, they would try to have her fired. Living in the bible belt area, I knew that the community would try it too.

After dinner was over, I helped her get the dishes washed. I had often wondered what it would be like to be with another woman. I guess that curosity and knowing that Coach was who she was, I started flirting with her.

I tossed my long brown hair over my shoulder and smiled at her with my blues eyes as I handed her a plate. My athletic body was a perfect build with ample breasts and nice ass.

Before I knew what I was saying, I blurted out, "What is it like to be with another woman?"

Coach was a little taken back. "Why do you ask?"

"Just curious," I said looking down at the water as it drained out of the sink.

Having to write a little at a time. More to follow.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:00 AM
Married Couple

Coach stared at me as she wiped and put away the last dish. "I don't know how to answer that, Sue."

Looking at her apologically, I said, "I'm sorry Coach. I should've never asked. It's just that I've been with a couple of guys since I was sixteen and it never felt right. I didn't like it. I've wondered ever since then what it would be like to be with another girl. You know, if it felt better."

Coach leaned into me and the stopped. I could tell she was hesitating, but what was she going to say that was that important. Leaning closer to me she didn't say anything, instead she softly kissed me. Pulling back she looked at me with a "I shouldn't have done that!" look on her face. Together we lend into each other and kissed, this time using our tongues. Coach wrapped her arms around me a pulled me close to her. Instinctively I wrapped mine around her. Already this was so much better than it had been with any guy.

Pulling apart from out embrace she said, "I'm not gonna go any further unless you want to Sue. Not only am I your friend, but I'm your teacher and coach first. I'm not gonna do anything that is gonna hurt you or damage my career or your future. Your old enough to know what you want. I have to admit that I've wanted to be with you for quite some time now."

"I want to," I answered, smiling at her. Taking me by the hand she lead me into the living room. We started kissing again when we got in front of the roaring fire that was in the fireplace. She removed my sweatshirt before removing her own. Again we kissed, our tongues intertwined. Our hands rubbed each others backs before we fumbled with the snaps and removed each other bras. In unison we fondled each other breasts as we a kissed.

Coach's hands moved down my stomach and to my jeans. She unbuttoned and then unzipped them before pushing them, and my thong, to the floor. We had pulled our shoes off when we had came in the house, so stepping out of my jeans was easy. She stood back up and I returned the favor to her. We were now completely naked.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Married Couple

Coach and I looked at each other for a few seconds before we began kissing again. Together we knelt down in front of the fire. I leaned over and sucked at Coach's right tit. It felt so good, so right. She inturned massaged mine and moaned with pleasure. I teased her nipple with my tongue, causing it to harden. I then gently nibbled and pulled at it with my teeth. Again, she moaned. I gave her left tit the same treatment.

Raising back up, she kissed me again. I too then rubbed her breasts. "Oh, Sue," she whispered as she bent over to take my left tit into her mouth. I moaned as she sucked on it. She too teased at mine until it was hard. Her tongue flicked at it causing me to moan out loud. "Oh, Coach," I said. It was barely audiable.

As she moved to my right tit, to give it the same attention, her hand slid down my belly to my pussy. She played with the little patch of brown hair just above my clit. Her hand went lower, rubbing my clit before slipping her middle finger in. "MMM," I moaned, "That feels good."

Coach gently pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. Slowly she kissed her way down my stomach and to my pussy. Her tongue flicked and teased at my clit. "OH SHIT," I screamed with pleasure. Coach continued this for several minutes, occassionally sliding her tongue into me. This caused me to climax several times. Once statisified with the response she got from me, she kissed her way up my stomach. "MMM, Sue," she said smiling, "you taste wonderful."

"My turn," I said, playfully pushing her onto her back. Coach spread her legs and I placed my knees between them and place my hands right above her shoulders. After a long passionate kiss, I slowly made my way down between her breasts, past her stomach, and to her natural bush. Spreading her plump pussy lips apart, I licked at her clit. I wanted to please her just as much as she had me, so I done what she did to me.

My tongue teased and flicked her clit, causing her to moan and arch her back. "Oh, Sue," she moaned, "that feels wonderful." Slowly I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I moved my tongue in and out of her. Damn did she taste good. I was certainly enjoying this a lot more than I did if she was a guy. For several minutes, Coach climaxed over and over again until she couldn't take any more.

"Come here," she said. Standing up and walking us to her bedroom, she closed the door. Going to the top drawer of her dresser, she pulled out a double ended dildo. I got on the bed and spread my legs. She inserted it into me and teased me with it. She then got on the bed and inserted the other end in her. In rythem, we moved on it. Our pussy's slapped each other as we pushed in. Together we came several more times. Once we were completely spent, Coach pulled the covers back. I slept curled up in her arms all night long.

Several more times before graduation I "had" to spend the night a Coach's house for one reason or another. Not once did I ever sleep in the guest bedroom either. After graduation, I went onto college in California. Coach quit her job at the school and moved there to be closer to me. It was until I completed college did mom and dad find out about the two of us. By then, it was too late to break us up.