Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-27-2005, 07:47 PM

The Sleepover

I loved having sleep overs with my best friend Robin. She was my best friend, and we did everything together. I do mean everything
We were both in our PJ's. Me in my baby blue cami set , and her in her cute pink shorts and tank top set. She was looking particularly nice that night. You could see her small, but perky, breasts pushing against the thin pink fabric of her tank top. Her hard nipples bulging. and Robin had the most incredible legs. She was short, but they were better than any legs you'd find on a taller girl. They were long, silky smooth. Beautiful thighs, and nice curvy hips. You couldn't help but to stare at her when you saw her. Her face was plain, but beautiful when observed up close. She had beautiful brown golden eyes with long eye lashes. A cute little nose, and nice puffy full lips. Her hair was a dark brown to match her eyes, shoulder length and soft as satin.

I was feeling rather good myself. I wore my sexy camis just for her. We'd both went shopping a few days before for clothes we both thought looked sexy on each other. She picked out this cami set just for me, and when purchasing it she whispered in my ear that she wanted to see me in it very soon. So after my shower the night of the sleep over I slipped into it as a surprise, and when walking out of my bathroom ,which is ajoined to my bedroom, she had a look of sheer surprise on her face. She sat staring at it, not saying a word. Sticking to my wet body. My small breasts pushing against the fabric. My small brown nipples were clearly visible. My hair was still wet and lay against my head. I could tell she liked what she saw by the way she was squirming in my bed.

I decided to start the night I knew was ahead of us a little early. My parents out of town, just as they were every weekend, visiting my granny. I walked over to my beautiful female friend, and crawled on the bed on my hands and my knees in front of her. Letting the front of my cami top hang low to purposely expose my small but perky breasts.

I crawled up in her lap. Her legs stretched out in between my legs. I kissed her lightly. Biting her bottom lip. Then sat up straight in her lap, my legs folded at my side. Sitting in her lap facing her I made riding motions over her body. Moving my body slowly back and forth. I wrapped my arms around her neck. Pulling her head forward letting her smell the scent of my body. Her mouth and head just inches away from my breasts.

I slowly crawled off of her. Pulling her down on the bed so she lay flat on her back. I reached into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out two pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs we'd purchased a few months back. I took her hands and bound them to the bed with the handcuffs. I then took two scarves from the same drawer and tied her legs spread apart so that she couldn't move. I slowly kissed her from her mouth to her neck biting, and nibbling as I went. Teasing her because thats exactly what she liked. I slowly reached up her tight little tank top and grabbed and squeezed her breasts hard and rough. Letting her have a moan or two. I pulled her tank top above her breasts and lightly flicked my tongue over her hard nipples. Teasing her more I ran my tongue down over her stomach. Down to the rim of her pink shorts. I ran my tongue along the rim, from left to right. Then slowly pulled down her shorts to her ankles. Running my tongue down her inner thighs, over her knees, to her ankles, and back up.

I finally reached her neatly shaven pussy, now nice and wet. Glistening with her lovely juices which I could already smell. So sweet. I slowly parted her beautiful pussy lips exposing her cute little cunt. I flicked my tongue over her swollen clit. and she let out a loud moan lifting her body to meet my mouth.

I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed gently as I went lower to taste inside her tight little cunt. I dove my tongue deep inside her and pushed my thumb harder down on her clit, moving rapidly making her moan and scream my name. "Oh god mary... Oh god.., treat me like the little slut I want to be". At her request I did just so. I took my free hand which was previously rubbing my own clit secretly between my legs... And plunged 2 fingers deep into her aching pussy. Fucking her as hard as I could with my long fingers. Rubbing her from the inside. Sucking and biting her clit hard.

Her moaning and panting increased and I knew she was close to cumming. It was because of this I quickly stopped all motion. I started slowly licking back up her body. Over her stomach which made it quiver with pleasure... Between her perky breasts which were rising and falling with every deep breath. Up her neck and finally to her mouth. Kissing her hard with every bit of sexual desire within me.

I then straddled her, my pussy on top of hers. Slowly rocking back in forth putting pressure on her aching throbbing clit. Making her moan and beg for me to finish her off.

I took a dildo out of my sex toy drawer, the same from which the handcuffs and scarves came. I quickly positioned my body in a 69 over hers. Robin always wanted me to use the dildo on her. She'd been begging me for months, but I always refused. I wanted to wait until I knew she'd do anything for me if I used it on her. So I told her that I'd fuck her with my dildo as long as she ate out my already wet pussy.

I knew this would be a treat for me because Robin never really liked to eat pussy. She mostly just liked to use toys on me. I was always trying to find ways to get her to eat me out, because when she did do it it was fucking awesome.

Anyway. She raised her head what little bit she could to meet my extremely wet shaven pussy. She slowly positions her puffy full lips over my round pinkish red clit and sucked and nibbled. I moaned loud and proceeded to fuck her with my 8 inch dildo which I so very much adored.

I positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly pushing it into her. I knew I had to be gentle because she was not use to all this. She immediately let out a slight moan, and I stopped. Not in fear of it hurting her, but only because as she moaned. She stopped eating my pussy. She hurriedly placed her mouth back on my pussy. And shoved her strong tongue into my hole. I moaned loud, and forcefully pushed the head of the dildo into her pussy. She moaned on my clit, letting me feel the vibrations of it. Which triggered yet another moan from me. I slowly pushed the dildo deeper within her. Her tight cunt gripping the dildo which was considerably wider than the 2 fingers I normally used on her.

I continued to slowly inch the dildo all the way into her pussy until it was all the way in. I then began moving the dildo in and out, loosening up her tense cunt. She was moaning more and more, biting my clit harder everytime I pushed more of the dildo into her pussy, until the entire 8 inches was deep within her.

She took her mouth off my pussy long enough to utter the words. "I want you to fuck me hard now, I want it. I can take it. Fuck me." and I immediately started ramming the dildo in and out of her still tight pussy. She began moaning and screaming, tearing up my pussy. I was moaning. Fucking her with all my might just to keep her going at my pussy. I felt myself coming near a cum and forced my pussy down closer to her mouth. I could tell she was close to cumming too. I fucked her faster and harder. Her hips raised and and she dug into my pussy moaning and screaming into me. Just as I came, she came. I immediately took the dildo out of her pussy and licked her cunt clean. Lapping up ever drop of cum I possibly could, and massaging her now sensitive clit with my tongue.

I raised myself off of her and went up to kiss her, but stopped myself. I reached down and picked up the wet dildo off the bed and placed it at her lips.

I slowly inched the dildo into her mouth letting her taste her own sweet salty cum. Inching it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Down her throat. I liked watching her suck this dildo. I imagined having Todd there with us. Enjoying my beautiful little sluts mouth around his cock. Coaxing his cum out of it. That may never happen but i can always dream cant i???
Old 03-27-2005, 07:48 PM

The Sleepover Part 2

After what happened between me and Robin that night, i knew i had to talk her into doing it for my baby, Todd. It was his fantasy and who better to
fulfill it than me. It took alot of convincing and pussy eating to get her to do it finally.
I wanted to surprise him. You know have him come home and she and I already be in our little session. I planned it for Friday night and she agreed
to follow me to his house.
We arrived at Todds around 6:30, plenty time to get things started. I had went all out to fulfill his fantasy this time. I had bought a sexy black leather
lingerie set, right down to the thigh high boots. Robin had brought her little school girl outfit i had recently bought her. Her sexy petite body looked
so damn innocent in that outfit. I thought it suited to a tee because of her shy personality.
I took her by the hand and let her into the house, she smiled at me in that sweet shy smile of hers that made the muscles of my pussy twitch. I led
her into the living room and practically ordered her to get in costume. I loved watching her dress and undress. She has this sensuality about her that
makes me go wild. I myself got into my dominatrix outfit, feeling kind of nervous to be doing this for my own boyfriend. But then again, I was getting wet
thinking about him watching me make my little slut beg me to lick her, fuck her and make her mine.
In my bag of surprises, I took out a long collar and leash. Robins eyes got wide and for just an instant i saw a glimmer of fear that quickly changed to
mischief. She was a devil in disquise but mine nonetheless.
I walked over to her, gently placing the collar around her neck, then attaching it to the long leash. My hands moved to the back of her neck and I
roughly pulled her to me. My lips found her luscious puffy lips and I kissed her long and hard, pressing my body against hers.
"Down on your knees now!" I ordered her. Doing as i told her, she went to all fours. Looking up at me with innocent eyes, those eyes of a schoolgirl.
I didnt want her to know that my pussy was already soaked from wanting her so badly. "Crawl to me and lick my pussy bitch!" I was totally surprised
that i had said that to her. I can be dominating when i want to be, just not that often.
She moved toward me, I was pulled the leash, making her crawl faster. I noticed how her hips swayed with each move she made and damn did i want
her even more. When she arrived at my feet, i grabbed her by the hair of her head and roughly pushed her face into my hot, wet pussy. " Lick it" I screamed
With one swift move, she parted my hot pussy lips and her tongue found the entrance. I would have screamed out in passion if not for wanting to save my
orgasms for Todd.
She was licking my pussy like never before when i heard Todd's car coming up the hill. My stomach filled with those nervous butterflies but i straightened
up because i knew i had to be the dominatrix here. There was no room to be nervous now. Thats how Todd found us, me standing there with my hand on
Robins head, Robins mouth on my pussy and her hands on my ass.
His mouth dropped open and i think i saw drool running down his chin. I was right because at the moment his hand shot up to wipe it away. "Sit down and
dont say a word' " I told my bf. He sat down quickly at this new tone of my voice. He knew i meant business. I looked down at the buldge in his pants and
I knew he was excited about this. I pulled Robins head back and led her over to the couch. "bend over the couch now you little whore, " She did as i
commanded. I reached into my surprise bag again and pulled out my pride and joy, my strap on. After I had it on, I walked back to her and positioned
myself just right. Enough so that i could just plunge that cock deep inside her already pulsating pussy. One foot planted firmly on the floor and the other
on the couch, I took my cock in my hand and positioned it directly at her pussy entrance. She let out a small moan as i rubbed it up and down, gently
teasing her pussy.
She wanted it so bad but I was not going to give it to her till she begged me for it. "If you want it baby, youve got to tell me" I told her.
"Mistress Mary please give it to me" She begged..."Not good enough bitch"
" Fuck me Mary, I cant stand it any longer. My pussy is so hot and wet and I feel like im going to explode..Fuck me now"
With that tone, which she had never used before, i plunged my cock deep inside her. Her head went back, her back arched just like a little cat. She
screamed a orgasmic scream so loud that Todds cock twitched madly. My hips began to rock back and forth, fucking her with all i had.
"You love it dont you, you little whore?" "oh god Mary, fuck me baby, dont ever stop fucking me.." I had never heard her talk this way and it was making
me more aroused than i had ever been.
I kept fucking her until i knew she was ready to cum, then I looked at Todd and told him to come to me...I pulled my cock out of her and lowered myself to
her pussy and I began to lick her sweet cum, sucking as much of her as i could into my mouth. I then raised up and kissed Todd, letting taste Robins
sweet and tangy cum. He grabbed my head and pulled me to him, he was wanted more of that sweet cum. I grabbed his pants, and almost ripped them from his body. Damn i loved looking at his sexy body..His rock hard cock sticking straight out and wanting me so badly.
I pulled Robins leash, making her turn around. "Suck it bitch, suck it, my little slut, make my baby squirm" I ordered. She looked up at me but did as she
was told anyway. Robin took his hard dick in her small silky hands and lowered her mouth till her lips were just about to touch it. I felt him tense up...
"Relax baby, enjoy my slut like i do" I told him to make him feel at ease. Her mouth eased down on his cock, his breath caught harshly but i knew he was
enjoying it. "Massage him up and down and you suck his big hard dick baby"
Her hands moved up and down on his dick, I was so turned on by this. He pulled me to him and we began to kiss passionatly as my bitch sucked him off.
I had had enough, more than i could take at that point. I pulled her off his cock and told him to lay down. He did as i commanded and lowered himself to
the floor.
I sat down on him, taking his dick in my hands and sliding my hot and waiting pussy down on it. "come to me Robin" she moved over to me and i
positioned her so that i could taste more of her sweet pussy. As i rode Todds dick, My mouth was full of her pussy. "mmmmm, oh gawd" she moaned
loudly. My own moans were kind of stiffled from having a mouth full of pussy. My hips rocked back and forth, fucking him so hard. His hands on my hips
pulling me down on him harder. I felt myself getting closer to cumming and I began to bounce on his cock harder, faster..oh damn, oh damn... I was
cumming with a force i had never felt before. Robins sweet pussy juices filling my mouth as she too began to cum. Fricking sweet, I thought as Todd
also began to cum. I felt his hands tighten on my hips, pushing his dick into my pussy harder. Releasing his love juices into my already soaked pussy.
The three of us literally collapsed from exhaustion. Our bodies drenched with sweat and smelling of cum. I dont know how long we layed there, just
trying to catch our breath but Robin knew she had a long drive ahead of her, so she began to get dressed.
I walked her to the door on wobbly legs and kissed her sweetly. "thank you so much for doing this for me baby"
I went back inside, Todd met me before i reached the living room. He took me into his arms and kissed me long and hard. " baby, youre the greatest, i
never would have expected you to do something like that just for me. I love you so much"
"I love you too baby and you know I would do anything for you" I think I proved that ;)