Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Gone with the Wind

Most recent BJ

Lots and lots here recently about oral sex, mostly blow jobs.

So.... Describe your most recent experience, where you where, with whom, was it a special turn on, a quickie, (just the blow job- good) or a prelude to a longer night (better), did he/you cum, did someting make it special?

I am posting this here rather than in stories because; 1) I want people to post their own stories, and 2) this is about real life adventures

Here's mine.

I had been out with Carl only once before. He was a medical resident and didn't have much time for a social life. The first time we went out was so vanilla, just drinks and a movie, (BTW go See "A Pairie Home Companion," it's WONDERFUL), no feels, not even a good-night kiss, I wondered if he was straight or not. Or maybe he just didn't like me.
But he was clean, well-mannered, and funny.

But yesterday, during a heavy rain, I somehow ended up up in the city rescuing him from a tow truck lot. He jumped in the car, as soaked as I was, and surprised me with a quick kiss.
"I can't thank you enough, I called four other people before I reached you, everyone not on call is out of town"
"No problem" I said as I pulled back out into traffic.
I was sitting next to a most attractive man, both of us soaked to the skin, wearing a half t-shirt and nylon shorts. I was still feeling a little flushed from the unexpected kiss, and realized that I was getting more and more turned on as we drove south on the freeway.
Ten minutes later we were pulled over in a big parking lot, the rain hammering on the roof, I was sitting astride his lap, now topless, kissing him as hard as I could. He cupped my breasts, and when we stopped to breathe he leaned down and began to suck on my nipples.
Moaning I reached down between us and felt him hard and ready. I pulled away and slid back over to the driver's seat, unfastened his pants and pulled his zipper down.
I played with him inside his pants, stroking him, teasing, looking up into his face, then took him out and leaned over to kiss the tip of his cock. His hips thrust forward and I realized how far gone he was. I opened wide and took him all the way in. Looking at his face, his head thrown back, face turning so red, then plunging my mouth down in him, licking, sucking, I was moaning in my throat at the taste and feel of him, one hand slowly stroking the base of his pretty, delicious cock.
Never letting him out of my mouth I slid down to my knees on the floor of the car. He stroked my head with one hand while playing with my nipples with the other, I used my mouth and both of my hands on his cock, working hard to please him. He moaned louder, and thrust into my mouth. I tasted precum, and pulled back to run my tongue over the little opening at the tip, which made him thrust harder, once briefly deep into my throat. His movements became jerky, erratic. Looking at his face, his had back, his eyes scrunched shut, I knew... I pulled back and stroked him fast and hard while licking his tip, and he exploded.
The first huge burst of cum went on my face, some in my mouth, some immediately running down my neck. I took him back in my mouth as deep as I could, stroking, sucking, as the next two bursts went into my mouth, my throat convulsively swallowing his hot cum.
I looked up and he was staring down at me, his eyes half -closed. I let him out of my mouth, smiled, and finished him off between my boobs letting the last of his cum join the drippings from my face, covering my chest.

I stopped stroking him and rested my head on his thigh.
We sat like that, the only sound the rain on the roof.
After a minute I got up and into the driver's seat without a word. I started the engine and fastened my belt, the shoulder part behind me so it wouldn't get sticky.
Smiling at him, saying nothing, I pulled out oto the freeway and drove him home, topless, his cum drying in little rivers on my face, neck and boobs.

Pulled up in front of his house, he fastened his pants and looked at me, sitting in my car, naked from the waist up, covered in his cum.
He kissed me hard, opened the door, jumped out and went inside...

Soooo...

What's your story?

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-04-2006, 09:10 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wanda, so

I think the last time I gave head it was just as a warm up, almost a tease, never really allowing him to be engulfed in my mouth, only nibbling, licking, and nipping at it as it swelled and strained for relief. Then he eagerly slurped me within an inch of my life before finding release burried deep within my pussy.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Not there yet.....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... WW........ can I get your cell # so the next time I take a hammer to my car.... I mean the next time I break down, I can call you!!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM

Most recent BJ

This was unexpected. Coming home I went into the guys gents and ended up giving two blow-jobs within minutes

Wildeye
Old 07-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Manwhore

Please Wildeye... more details.

It's time for me to go home... maybe i can manage to come back with a story tomorrow.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-06-2006, 07:14 PM

I think it was 1982 when I had my last blowjob. It was with a former co-worker. After a party at her house she took me into her bedroom and we got frisky. I had known her for several years previously, but we had never before been intimate.

Shortly thereafter I met my current wife, who was abused by her grandfather starting at age two. She has mouth "issues", and I don't expect to ever get a blowjob from her.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Naked by Nature

My wife loves to give blow jobs. The last one was just her bending over me in the bed. Me on my back, staring up at the celing through the slits my eyes had become from the sheer pleasure.

She has a way of licking the tip and stroking it (as described above...that made me really hot) that drives me totally crazy.

All the while I have my hand between her legs, stroking and pinching her clit until she is so wet her woman juices literally start to run into my palm. She loves having all that meat in her mouth.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:12 PM

Aqua

More details in another thread, i'll try to really write it up. It was hot stuff and totally unexpected.

I sometimes get a serious drive for cock and giving oral relief, othertimes its pussy, weirdly i like being sucked by girls not guys!

Wildeye
Old 07-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Manwhore

You mean the thread about most bj's at one time?

The last bj I had was quite nice... as I recieved a yummy treat as well. My wife and I are at the point where sex is usually the same thing every time, and oral is not part of it. On this night I really was craving her pussy being lowered onto my tongue and I made my desires known. I was a bit surprised that when she agreed and was in heaven the moment my tongue made contact with her nether lips. Then she really added to the pleasure by leaning forward and taking the tip of my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking. At that angle she was able to slide more of my shaft between her lips than usual and it felt so damn good. We didn't finish this way, but while it lasted... fuck, it was just so .

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Loungin' Around

I was lying on the bed on my back, head lying over the edge of the bed...mouth wide open. He was thrusting into my mouth while standing at the edge of the bed. I'd been curious to try tha position and it was

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-08-2006, 01:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I was lying on the bed on my back, head lying over the edge of the bed...mouth wide open. He was thrusting into my mouth while standing at the edge of the bed. I'd been curious to try tha position and it was

My all time fave!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Gone with the Wind

things change

Well, when I set out to post this 5 days ago, my most recent BJ was tied into my breakup with "Doc the Wondercock"
Last Saturday we went to the beach to watch fireworks (delayed from the 4th 'cause of rain). Here a bikini top and shorts is normal wear for such events.
While the fireworks went boom, I took off my top and went down on him, leting him cum in my mouth and all over my boobs.
I rubbed his cum into my skin, and made of show of scooping off some and licking it off my fingers.
He was a bit dazzled and asked if I was always this wild.
So I told him.
Not all, but enough that we broke up. He didn't want to deal, I guess.
But if he is like others, when he gets horny he will call.

Asshole.

And I'm still haven't been fucked since our little "see how long I can go" session. Still too sore.

Men...

I almost foregot. In the interim, I met somebody else tonight and had a good, time, and as of right now my most recent BJ was 45 minutes ago.
(still too sore to have him dammit)

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-16-2006, 07:50 AM

last night on the bed

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 07-16-2006, 07:53 AM

Friday night.... and as always she put her heart into it....it's good to be Jax.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Slut Lolver

There isn't much to describe they all end the same.
She is left with a mouth full.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"