Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2004, 01:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to apollo410
The Quickie

Ok, readers. This is my first posting here but I'm not going to ask you to be gentle with your comments...LOL. Let me know what you think. If you like it, there are many more where this came from. so ENJOY!

The Quickie

"OK, enough with the bad jokes. The Master of Ceremonies tonight...." the speaker was saying as Tom moved his hand from Tina's knee up under her skirt to her crotch. She moved closer to him and spread her legs slightly.

"I take it you're as bored as I am." He whispered into her hear. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder.

"Dig a little deeper and I think you'll figure out how I've been passing the time." Tina replied. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and between her legs. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy and her panties were soaked. She grasped his thigh as he began to stroke her pussy lips and clit.

"Why don't we go get this taken care of." He whispered to her.

"I thought you'd never ask." Tina said as she pushed her chair back from the table. She led him by the hand back to the room they had rented upstairs. When they got into the room, she said, "Oh, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right out."

"OK" Tom said. He went over to the radio and spent a few moments finding some nice music. He had just found a good station when Tina came out of the bathroom and crawled onto the bed. Tom turned around to find her on all fours, nude, and her face level with his crotch.

"OK, I'm ready. Now it's your turn." She said as she sat back on her knees and reached for his pants. When he was naked too, she turned her ass toward him and said, "I believe we came up here to get this taken care of." She backed up toward him and reaching back between her legs, she played with her pussy for a few seconds before grabbing his cock. "Now why don't we do what we came up here to do." She said and pulled him toward her. His cock disappeared into her pussy in one smooth motion. "Oh God. This is so good." Tina moaned as Tom pumped his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock. He started to slow down. All the way in, pause, then all the way out and back in again. He kept this slow pace going for a few moments. Tina moaned in frustration, "Oh, come on. Stop with the teasing. I'm hot, wet and extremely horny. I want your cock hard and fast. Now let's go!" She said and thrust her pussy back against Tom's cock.

"OK Baby, you asked for it." Tom replied. He grabbed her hips and proceeded to pump for all he was worth. His balls bounced against her clit, his hips slapped her ass with every stroke.

"Yeah! That's it. Hard and fast!" She grunted between strokes. She bent lower, letter her nipples brush against the bedspread. This added to the heat already in her pussy. She played with her breasts for a few moments as Tom continued to pound her pussy. Then she sat up, forcing Tom to adjust his angle. Tom went with it. He placed his hands on Tina's breasts. She leaned forward slightly. They slowed their pace. Tom moved one hand down to Tina's clit and began to play with it. Soon Tina's breathing got rough and uneven. He could feel her pussy getting tighter, she reached behind her and hugged him toward her. Tom nibbled on her neck. Tina couldn't take it anymore. She fell forward again and buried her face in a pillow. Tom squeezed her ass as he pumped hard and fast again. Tina met his thrust for a few strokes then stopped. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock again and again. When Tina's pussy relaxed its grip on his cock, he pulled out and lay down beside her. They cuddled for a few moments then Tina began to play with Tom’s cock, which was still semi-hard.

"So, you big stud. Ready for your turn?" She asked before licking his cock from base to tip. She sucked him down her throat and hummed as she came back up. "Are you ready for me to rock your world?" She asked.

"I'll tell you what, honey. Why don't we save that for later? Then we'll rock the entire universe together. OK?" He asked. "There's nothing I'd rather do right now, but we really should get back before someone notices we're gone." He continued.
"Yeah, I suppose you're right," she sighed. "How about a shower first?" She asked.

"Last one in buys drinks for the rest of the night!!!!" Tom exclaimed as he lifted her off of him and away from the bathroom.

The End

By Apollo410