Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Wow this was a long time ago but a wile after she posted this, we meet online fell in love but did not want to say anything to each other. After 6 months or so of talking and video chatting and a lot of sexy talk I had to leave the online scene to take care of some personal things in my life and left with out saying good bye. (Witch to this day I feel like a ass). I felt after a wile I needed to try to find her and let her know how I felt but was not able to find her, it brook my heart to know how I felt and not have told her. I made the move to start driving truck to try to find her (long shot I know). Long story short almost 11 years later I seen her at the current place we work and my heart skipped a beat I keep quite and to my self due to not knowing if she even knew who I was. All I know is the rush of feeling came over me and it was not easy to contain my composure, But I did.We talked a little bit and she did not know me from Adam (haha play on words) and it was not easy to let her leave with her ex that she was with at the time. But once again fate brought us back in to each others life again, And I was not going to let her get away. And once again I seen her at the yard (Freymiller). And she gave me my go ahead to get her out, and so I did ( long story I will not get into right now) after a few weeks later she is now in my truck and we are going across the country and I'm enjoying every min of it. Now there was a lot I did not say but I'm not one to write, as the reason my grammar sucks lol. That is the rest of the story haha

Last edited by Indian_outlawro : 11-23-2014 at 01:50 PM.