Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2003, 09:17 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
My thoughts on this are that the impulses we feel go back to pre-history. Nature creates all things we are supposed to nurture, babies, puppies etc with round soft curves. The female nude is a wonderful collection of soft gentle curves whereas a male torso is more angular.

At the end of the day, whatever you do as long as it doesn't harm your neighbour why should you be criticised.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-24-2003, 09:28 AM

You know I've been married and with a partner now and never thought of a gay relationship. However I have been talking to a guy and now the thought of sexual contact is exciting.
I have to say though the kissing thing is different I don't know if I could do that.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:34 AM

i think both is a turn on for women and i also think that it can be a turn on for men. they just don't want to admit it. i would love to see my b/f make out with another guy.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:09 AM

I love to watch 2 women together, no matter what they are doing. As for 2 men I cant handle them kissing, watching them have anal sex is alright, but watching them blow each other is a big turn on. I dont know why it is limited to blowjobs, but it is.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 04-01-2003, 06:41 AM

my b/f likes the ida of two girls but two guys! you have to be joking. If it's me and another guy, no way. but if it's me with anouther girl, he can't wait? is it because of their hormones?
Old 04-01-2003, 12:44 PM

My personal feelings about this subject is that the idea of lesbians are sexually exciting to men. Therefore, because of the male influence in the world, the idea of lesbians have become easier to accept than gays. I feel that that's completely fucked up and not only for this reason. I feel that if women had more influence in the world, it would make a lot more sense.

I'll admit it to anyone, I think most guys are assholes. Now I'm not saying that chicks are the perfect race or that I feel there's nothing wrong with women. It's just that men in general are usually controlled by their egos which make them stupid and obnoxious. Women on the other hand tend to live by their gut and natural instincts. That's why I feel that if women had *at least* an equal influence on the way that the world works it be a better world.

It sure couldn't get any worse, we're a war for god's sake.

Oh and just to clear up any confusion, I am a guy and my wife is NOT standing behind me with a gun to my head :-)