Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily78
Out of curiosity...do you not realize that if a girl in a low cut shirt walks by you and brushes her boobs against you, that is a signal as well? :P

What I would think is that you may have done so on purpose, as a signal, but if you didn't I'll look really foolish following up as if you had. I'd also be worried that I'd come off as conceited and hear something along the lines of, "Dude, just because I accidentally brushed up against you doesn't mean I want to talk to you. Get over yourself."

Guys have fragile egos.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Getting her groove back

Consider how low cut the shirt is and the smile :P I love that shirt
Old 12-01-2008, 06:24 PM

Tigerlily78,

Nice shirt also.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Getting her groove back

Thanks. I recently added a profile picture sans the shirt :P
Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Single scottish guy

Send a message via AIM to smithy020 Send a message via MSN to smithy020 Send a message via Yahoo to smithy020
And very very nice that picture u have added Tigerlily......

xx
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Getting her groove back

Thanks...you know, I grew those myself
Old 12-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Single scottish guy

Send a message via AIM to smithy020 Send a message via MSN to smithy020 Send a message via Yahoo to smithy020
And there i was going to ask if and where i could buy myself a pair like that.......
or do they come as a package with you lol

xx
Old 12-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Getting her groove back

It's much easier to get them as a package deal, otherwise you have to spend years waiting for them to grow
Old 12-02-2008, 05:52 PM

Relax Smithy, it only takes 521,487,456 pints and you can have boobs like that.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Single scottish guy

Damn it i dont drink any more, Can i just eat McDonalds and BK's instead to grow mine?
Old 12-03-2008, 02:43 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I truly believe our younger adults are more intelligent, mature and savvy than we ever dreamt of being at their stage of life experience. But this thread says there may be at least some validity to the 'communicating generation' losing real life interaction abilities. There is no way a lady like this could go near a club without a club, in the day. When a strangers smile and eyes can't send or receive a message that a spoken word is desired or welcome, the first step of "communication" has crumbled and little is there to build from. As part of the 'insensitive' or 'gender-cast stereotype' generations, a couple simple spoken words is the intercourse that takes you to intercourse.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-03-2008, 01:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to my_wldside
I would agree they are more intelligent...but not at all savvy and definately not mature.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:40 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
I wouldn't contend that anyone is more or less intelligent than anyone else, group or generation. I think that "intelligence" comes from experience and education. I think perhaps we all encounter differences in both experience and education thus giving each of us a different perspective and baseline from which to measure, "intelligence."

I truly believe that all Tigerlily78 needs is some confidence and to know that it's all right for a woman to make the first move.

Gosh, I asked my husband out on our first date (we went to a bar and played pool and he even danced with me.) I think I took that lesson my dad taught me about getting ice cream transcended much further in life than he probably had the vision to see, but essentially, he told me if I didn't speak up I wouldn't get any... I used to be very soft spoken and very shy. But if you wait for what you want to come to you... it could be a very very very very long wait.

Just my view on it. Good luck girl... and speak up... with a rack like that people are going to, at the very least, give you their attention. *nods*

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 12-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Yankee in Dixie

One of the problems I see is that with the way things are compared to what my parents have told me from when they were my age, is more legal consequences. If I went up to a strange girl about my age and said "You look lovely this evening, would you like to get a drink" she could think that it's a standard pick up line or it's sexual harassment. The only thing that has seemed to stay the same is misinterpretation as mentioned before. She could have brushed up against me accidentally or on purpose. If it was on purpose we're good, if it was accident I'm going to make myself look like a fool and possibly piss off a boyfriend that I haven't noticed yet. In this case I must agree with Salacious, nothing wrong with her making the first move and Tiger, you do have a wonderful rack.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 12-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Getting her groove back

Well, thanks for the input everyone... I do my best to be confident, but in a world full of unrealistic ideals, I'm never really sure if someone thinks I'm hot when I think he's hot....thank goodness for liquid courage My friend (with whom I'm currently visiting) has just joined an online dating site and is having a blast...how do you all feel about such things?