Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Sensual Member

Angry Those D*MN Neighbors!!

Why is it that no matter where you move, you have at least one set of lousy neighbors?
I am living next to the neighbor from hell!! They have done the following, to name a few...

1. Come over at least once a week for 6 years to bum a joint(yes, yes) or a couple of papers.
2. Asked if she could use my dryer for a few weeks, then used my washer and dryer for like 2 years.... even after she was asked not to. She also would take my clean clothes from the dryer and put them in with my dirty clothes so she could use it.
3. Has used a spare key to come in my house when no one was home.
4. Stolen numerous things from me. Including a package of country style ribs, and 2 bottles of b-b-q sauce.
5. Her husband drinks alot... gets mean when he drinks, and owns several guns.

The problem is... we don't want an all out war. We have to live next to these people for a long time. We changed the locks, and lock the laundry room (is outside) now. That has helped...but she is still bumming shit.

Tell me your horror stories....
Old 05-12-2002, 12:59 PM

do you want me to send the boys round?

I dont know any boys as such but I am sure we could put some balaclavas on some of the pixies and scare the shit out of them?

I am lucky in that i have either had great neighbours or have had nothing to do with them at all. but it must be a nightmare to be stuck with neighbours from hell
Old 05-12-2002, 02:24 PM
I love to eat fish!!

Do you want me to go round??? i wont need a balaclava...i will frighten them just by shoving me face through the window.

they will move away from the area and never return!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 06:18 PM
yet seldom member

My sister has this kind of neighbours: the ones one floor higher turn on the TV set very loud (the one is old and almost deef), also late at night. They refuse using headphones. The other one is always drunk and pisses into the elevator, to the backside of the mailboxes (that some letters get wet), into the cellar (ruining several furniture being stored there) and so on. Problem: as my sister as the ugly neighbours are owners of their flats.
Old 05-12-2002, 07:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Sorry to hear about those neighbours, Sadora
We are super lucky to have friendly trustworthy ones. The girl next door is only 22 but is always considerate and we help each other out.
The other side is a widowed lady and her unmarried son who are lovely people. My son reckons Bill is it and a bit. He is a farming contractor and has tractors. Cameron gets to help Bill fix machinery and gets a drive of the tractor. Poor Bill gets to answer some of the million and a half questions he asks every day LOL.
The people we live close to are trustworthy and would do anything to help and are not afraid to ask for help when they need it. I consider myself very fortunate.
Old 05-12-2002, 09:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Sadora---I know that alot of people on this sight don't like firearms;so I won't suggest a"Trip Gun!"That makes it entirely your idea!Just remember;what I always told my kids.If they're not
dead;shoot them again!Live people sue you.Dead people don't.
Did I say that?I stopped hanging around with the people that took care of things like that.I used to be able to get anything done!When I stopped alcohol and straightened out;I broke ties
with them.I figure that one favor;deserves one in return &I don't
want to owe anyone anything.Selfish-maybe.Smart-yes.If you let
someone walk on you once;they will think that they can do it again.It may be distasteful;but confront them and lay the law down.If you don't;they will keep taking advantage of you! Irish
Old 05-13-2002, 02:12 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
My(and my g/f's) now-ex neighbour used to come over if she thought a zit was too large claiming it to be a toumer. She called the paramedics and claimed we tried to poisen her after she tasted aq dish that had red pepper (to which she was violently allergic) after we told her it was in there. she borrowed the vacuum, and yelled at us when she saw a spoon (which she had left months before when she came over eating something) she kept the vacuum for 6 months. almost every week she had the paramedics over for something... even now she is begging us to come see her before she goes in for hand surgery (this developed after I had mine) because a dog bit her in her hand b/c she tried to seperate a dog fight by grabbing the dogs' muzzles (dumbass) and it "still hurts".

ok on the other side... let me say this we have 9 dogs 1 german shepherd(alsatian) 2 australian shepherds, 2Scottish terriers, 2 mutts, a catahoula leopard and a pug.... all very loud breeds. our neighbours have 3 dogs, 1 lab ancd 2 Jack russel terriers... those three dogs make more noisein a day than ours do in a month... they stink too... neighbours never scoop the yard. the neighbourhood is trying to sign a petition that makes them get rid of those dogs or have them de-barked.
Old 05-13-2002, 09:02 AM
Sensual Member

Careful there Kyttn, what if one of your beloved dogs were to start barking for some reason? Has anyone tried talking to the neighbor about the dogs? There are collars that send a small charge when the dog barks.
The neighbor I was talking about has an old dog that has bit before, and they let it wander their unfenced yard with no leash. It is an Akita mix, so rather large.... I did lay down the law on that one... I told them that if their dog bit one of my kids, that would be the end of the dog. My kids know the dog, and she seems fine with them, but she is old and grouchy... you never know.
I honestly think that the woman of these neighbors has some sort of mental problem. She is the kind of neighbor that spreads lies and half truths all over the neighborhood about everyone. At least most of who she talks to knows all about her. What a piece of work!!
Old 05-13-2002, 06:42 PM
Banned

Were you friends with this pot-bumming neighbour before things got out of hand? I'd probably reach the boiling point and tell her to take a flying leap. With her selfishness, she's probably used to people blowing her off. Good luck with her, she sounds dreadful!
Old 05-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Sensual Member

The unfortunate thing is that confrontatio in any form would just cause major problems. They aren't the kind of people that go away. Besides all of that, our oldest sons are friends.
We were never really friends, but they would call us over if they saw us in the driveway, and this house has been in my family for years. It was my grandmother's. My family has known them for 14 years (since they moved in). We aren't the only neighbors that have problems with them. I have had the worst problems though.
While I haven't completely transformed into superbitch, I am VERY stand-offish to her. Open the door a crack when she comes over instead of asking her in, always saying no to whatever she is bumming, etc. It has at least slowed her down a bit... she only comes over like once a week now, and sometimes, it's to smoke with us.

Was surprised most people get along with their neighbors.
Old 05-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Sadora: our dogs are show dogs trained to keep quiet unless theres a reason.... IE some shady-looking character running down the ally... and they shut up after one command. I take responsibility for them and when the GSD howls at the fire trucks etc I tell him to hush and he quits.we have a bark collar thats why ours don't bark. the neighbours just don't care
Old 05-14-2002, 10:17 AM
Sensual Member

Kyttn- At least you have the common sense to train your dogs if you are to have that many. The petition sounds good if people have tried to reason with them to no avail. Have it read that they muzzle the dogs, use bark collars, or may have to give them up. It is a shame, but some people just don't care. I try really hard to be a good neighbor... it just seems that some people don't have common decency or sense.
Old 05-14-2002, 11:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Sadora---When my family lived in Conn;we lived in an appt.Down
stairs;was a woman,man&3kids.The oldest boy was epileptic(sp?)
He was a really nice kid;altho;somewhat shy.I thought that the guy was the father.It turned out that she was the mother and he
was a boyfriend!I didn't like how they were treated but she LET
him treat them that way.To punish the older boy;he would;with-
hold his epilepsy medicine from him and then slap him around when;he;had a fit.One night;you could hear the slaps;thru the floor.I couldn't take hearing him abused anymore!I;went down-
stairs,knocked on the door,and when he awnsered;I told him that
if I heard another slap;he would hear 2bangs.1:Me hitting;his head.2:Him hitting the floor.I didn't hear anymore slaps;but often
wondered after;what else he did to him;silently.In a situation;like
that;you just can't win against your neighbors!It's hard to believe;that there are people like that in this world! Irish
Old 05-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
Have a neighbor from hell on one side.. You know the type of teenager that as soon as her mom leaves home its like the more men the better. Only reason its hell is because i have two lil boys who bedroom is right next to hers and they ask the questions that you just are shocked by.
Old 05-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Sensual Member

nik-

That does sound like hell! Talking to a teenage person won't help either.
That is one good thing about these people... they are good to my kids, which is another thing that makes it so hard to just put on my superbitch suit and start a war.... I can't win, so I guess I will have to make the best of it, and have as little contact as possible.