Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2015, 02:36 PM

Chapter 10: Eating Sexy

I spent most of the week in recovery and planning for our final two classes, to the point that Chris, the shift manager, asked me several times if everything was okay.
The last time I finally asked: “Yes, I’m fine. Do I look bad?”
“No, just checking to see if grinning like an idiot was normal for you.”
“Screw you, old man,” I told him affectionately.
“I’ve got a wife to take care of that, but thanks for the offer,” he replied.
I got back to work, but kept planning in my head. I hardly believed that I had been so lucky that weekend.
I only saw Goldilocks once that week, on Wednesday. I was in my garden, weeding, when she ran over.
“I just got home,” she explained.
“Good! Do you need more tutoring?” I asked.
“I wish! No, I’m going to be busy this week. I have finals just about a week away, and I need to study.”
“That’s fine,” I said. “Hey, how are Maricela and Lisa, are they okay after yesterday?”
“Oh, definitely! We were talking about you last night.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, but kind of in code, so nobody else knew what we were talking about.”
I laughed at that. “So are you all going to be here on Saturday?”
“Definitely! Nothing could keep us away!”
I was relieved.
“Oh, I have to go. Mom’s going to be home soon!” she said as she ran off.
I still couldn’t believe it. All three would be coming back again? It was almost too good to be true!
Nevertheless, on Saturday, all three of them arrived at six sharp. Goldilocks was wearing baggy jeans, a short, clingy, white halter-top that clearly defined her nipples, and had her hair up in a ponytail. Lisa wore her hair loose, and was wearing white pants and a loose blue blouse that didn’t hide her large breasts from anyone. Maricela had her hair framing her pretty face in loose curls, accentuating her brown eyes, and was wearing a short pink skirt that ended just above her knees with a matching blouse. Quite frankly, they were all definitions of loveliness.
I showed them into my condo. Tonight I prepared grilled tilapia fillets, stir-fried vegetables, including bell peppers and broccoli, long grain and wild rice, and a raspberry tart for dessert. Several fresh bouquets of fragrant flowers were strategically placed around the room adding to the atmosphere.
Lisa took one look at the spread on the table and said: “Ya know Rob, you’ll never get rid of us if you keep feeding us like this.”
“Oh my. What will I ever do with three attractive women always in my house?” I said, feigning horror.
“Well, you could, like, train us how to have sex with you, you know,” suggested Goldilocks.
“Considering how you feed us, you should say ‘three fat women,’” said Maricela.
“Mari, I haven’t eaten like this in my entire life. If you say anything that could jeopardize my gourmet food supply bad things will happen,” threatened Lisa.
“It wasn’t a complaint. I was just trying to say that Rob is a very good cook,” Maricela explained.
“Ladies, let’s not fight over this food. Let’s just enjoy it and get on to other matters! I do believe that we are here for something other than the food, am I right?”
“Maybe,” Lisa said. “Possibs. Oh wait! I get it now! The food, the flowers, the sex! This isn’t a class instructing us in how to be a good lay; this is a class in how to throw a Roman Orgy!” exclaimed Lisa in a sudden realization.
“You know, I really hadn’t thought of it that way, but you may have something there,” I said. “Oh, great. Now I’m curious, and I’ll have to look up Roman Orgies.”
“Well, I do know of one way to shut me up,” Lisa said as she sat down at the table.
“I can think of two, but let’s not argue,” said Goldilocks as she took her seat.
“I agree,” said Maricela. “Let’s eat!”
“How was school this week?” I asked Goldilocks.
“Finals next week,” Amber said around a mouthful of the rice. After swallowing, she added: “It’s all review.”
“Am I keeping you from your studying?” I asked, concerned. I was wondering if I needed to shorten our get together and put off the next one until after finals.
“I’ve been studying extra this week, just to cover. And we have a couple of days next week to study, too,” she said.
“Any idea what your grades will be?” I asked her.
“Well, swimming is pretty much a done-deal. English is probably going to be an A, thanks to you. Statistics is probably going to be an A or a B.”
“And how about your class? And how was work?” I asked Lisa.
“Oh, Calculus will be an A. As for work, it’s retail. You re-rack clothes. You restock. You deal with customers who think they're God's gift to shopkeepers,” she replied.
“Okay. So how was taking care of your niece and nephew this week?” I asked Maricela.
“They're fine,” she said, but there was a noticeable cloud crossing her face.
“Hey, guys…” Goldilocks said, breaking up the conversation before Maricela could elaborate.
I saw she was making motions with her tongue toward the vegetables before putting them into her mouth and moaning loudly and theatrically around them.
“Eating sexy now?” Lisa asked.
When she stopped chewing, Goldilocks replied: “I figured it was time to start taking things up a notch!”
Clouds gone, Maricela took a bite and did more or less the same, adding in a flirty kiss at me.
Very quickly all three girls were obviously trying to outdo each other, and for the rest of dinner, I found it impossible to keep up my part of the conversation from the distraction.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!
Old 12-03-2015, 10:54 AM

Chapter 11: Lathering Up

After we were finished, I started to clean up the dishes, but Lisa took them out of my hands.
“I didn’t really like leaving them for you last time,” said Lisa. “It was a huge mess for you, and you showed us so much last Sunday.”
“Wow, I really wasn’t expecting this. I considered doing the dishes just part of the service,” I explained.
“Well, we’ll take care of them this time,” said Goldilocks.
Lisa cleaned them off, and handed them to Goldilocks, who washed them, giving them to Maricela who dried them.
“It won’t take long,” Maricela said, “then Charades!”
“Not this time. I decided that we should all take a shower before proceeding. Any problem with that?” I asked.
“Not at all,” said Lisa.
“We’ll have to go two at a time. The shower really isn’t big enough for more than that,” I explained.
“We know,” laughed Goldilocks as she finished the last fork.
We all went upstairs, took our clothes off in the hallway outside the bathroom and went inside. I made sure I was the last one in so I could admire their wonderful figures as they walked in without seeming to leer at them. I’d set out towels for everyone. Maricela started the water and nodded when she thought it was ready.
“Why don’t we cycle through?” I suggested. “Lisa and Goldilocks first.”
“Just like last week,” Lisa said.
I heard both Lisa, and Goldilocks scream as they entered the shower.
Goldilocks pulled back the curtain and looked at Maricela. “Couldn’t you set the water at a good temperature?”
“I can tell that it’s cold in there,” I said.
Goldilocks looked at me quizzically for a moment, and I pointed at her very erect nipples. She briefly tried to hide them before realizing that there was no point, and threw up her hands and opened the curtain wide.
“Get a good look!” she said, and pinched her breasts at me.
“Hey, isn’t that supposed to be my line?” asked Lisa as she splashed Goldilocks.
“Who says that you’re the only one who can cop an attitude?” said Goldilocks, and she pinched Lisa’s rear.
That started a water fight between them, just as I intended. Water fights have a wonderful way of breaking up the tension.
“Could you get my back?” asked Lisa after the two of them had drenched my bathroom.
“Sure, no problem,” Goldilocks said, and started soaping her up. After getting a good lather built up, Goldilocks reached around and grabbed Lisa’s tits and gave them a squeeze.
Lisa turned around and said: “So does that mean you’re done back there?”
“Well, I’m finished with your back, but you need a bit more up front,” Goldilocks said.
“I don’t need any more up front. That's for sure,” Lisa said, and cupped her large breasts.
“Ya know, I wish I had a bit more up top like you do,” Goldilocks wished out loud as she started soaping up Lisa’s tits good. I could tell from where I was standing that Lisa was enjoying it. Goldilocks was starting to massage Lisa’s tits really strongly. Lisa finally turned around and rinsed off.
“Okay,” I said. “It’s time for the next person!”
Goldilocks swatted Lisa on the rump and said: “Hear that? My turn.”
“I heard him. Someone hand me a towel,” said Lisa.
I handed her one as Goldilocks moved up, and I got in behind her.
“Oh, you’re next, huh?” asked Goldilocks. “Like what you see so far?”
“Actually, I really do. I’ve got three beautiful women to admire. Of course, I enjoy looking at you,” I said.
“I can tell,” Goldilocks said as she took my engorged member in her hand and gave it a couple of pulls while her eyes danced, and then started soaping herself up in front of me. After she lathered her breasts and her crotch, I took the soap from her and turned her around so I could soap up her back. I can’t think of anything more erotic than running your hands over the soft skin of an attractive woman. Dang if I didn’t enjoy it right then.
“Thanks, that feels great,” Goldilocks said. I had forgotten what I was doing and had started massaging the muscles in her back.
“Oh, glad you like it,” I said, and turned her around again. This time I started soaping her firm little tits. I could feel just how hard her nipples were pressing against the palms of my hands as I ran them over her bust.
“I’m already clean there,” she whispered.
“I just want to make absolutely sure,” I teased, and started massaging her tits like she had done to Lisa. I could feel her nipples stiffen even further as I paid special attention to them. I started working down toward her crotch, and I made sure that her vulva was very clean (sure I did.)
“Time to rinse off,” I said.
“Spoil sport. I was really beginning to like that!”
Goldilocks rinsed off and got out. Maricela now came in after me as I got into the spray of the water. It was a bit colder than I had expected. I guess the water warmed up on Goldilocks’ hot, lithe body. I decided to get the shower part over with as fast as possible, and soaped myself quickly; however, Maricela had other ideas and took the soap from me. She quietly started soaping my back, massaging my back muscles quite well. Any tension that I may have felt melted away under her hands.
“Okay, turn around,” she said, and I rinsed off my back.
Maricela decided that I must not have been clean enough, and she took the soap and started lathering my cock for me. She gave it several strokes while looking directly into my eyes with her large, brown eyes. I almost forgot about the other two ladies as she did that, but they were not interested in being ignored.
“Okay, guys,” said Lisa. “Stop that and let’s get moving.”
I quickly rinsed off and got out.
Maricela got under the water, and immediately turned up the heat until it steamed the mirror.
“Hey, what’s this?” asked Lisa.
“You don’t expect me to shower in cold water, do you?” said Maricela with a devilish grin.
Lisa snapped her with her towel at that comment.
Goldilocks got in behind her.
“Hello?” Maricela chirped.
“I gotta warm up after that cold shower you gave us,” she said as she lathered the little lady’s front really well. Goldilocks seemed to enjoy massaging Maricela's tits as much as Maricela did.
I’d just been watching the two girls when I felt a hand on my cock.
“Enjoying the show?” Lisa asked me as she gave me a couple of pumps.
“We are,” Maricela said as she watched us.
They turned off the water, and I handed them their towels in embarrassment.
After toweling off, we went downstairs for our next lesson. I quickly slotted another disk into the DVD player. This one I had spent the last week editing together from videos I found on the Internet.
“Okay,” I started. “Just to let you know, tonight we are going to be practicing oral sex. When done right, it is just as much fun for all the people involved, not only the person receiving the oral sex.”
“Oh, really?” asked Lisa sarcastically.
“You’ll understand later, I’m sure. You won’t just have to take my word for it,” I said to them with a wink.
“Gotcha,” said Goldilocks.
“To start off, each person has their own style of giving oral sex. No two people are alike. We’re going to cover both fellatio and cunnilingus tonight.”
“Wait,” said Maricela. “What’s that second one?”
“Cunnilingus? That’s when you perform oral sex on a woman. Licking her pussy, basically,” I explained.
“We’re going to be learning that?” Goldilocks seemed surprised.
“Yes, unless there are any objections?” I asked.
“Oh. I just didn’t realize that we would be doing that,” she said.
“Well, if it’s a problem, we don’t have to,” I explained gently.
“No, it’s not. I just hadn’t thought about it,” Goldilocks stated.
“What’s wrong? Don’t think we showered enough?” teased Lisa.
“Oh? You knew about this?” asked Goldilocks of Lisa and Maricela.
“No, but it’s okay with us, right Mari?” said Lisa.
“I have no problem with it. I’m open minded,” purred Maricela.
“Is everyone okay with this?” I asked. I wanted to make sure nobody had any regrets later. All the girls nodded their affirmation.
Goldilocks asked: “What does a woman, ya know, taste like?”
“It’s difficult to describe. Each woman is different; certainly not unpleasant. You’ll know soon enough,” I explained. “If there aren’t any more questions, we can just move along to the visual aids for this evening.”
The first scene showed a mixed couple. An Asian woman pulled out her man’s cock, and immediately started sucking on it like she was a vacuum cleaner while she played with her pussy. This isn’t one of my favorite scenes in the movie—I am not that interested in seeing other men getting blow jobs. This went on for a while before they moved to get into missionary position, and they fucked passionately.
The next scene showed a man with two women, a dark-haired woman who is older than him, the other a blond who is about his age. I cut into this scene just as the older woman was working the man’s pants down. When the raven-haired woman freed his cock from his trousers, she immediately took it into her mouth and started moaning over it, sucking it deeply into her mouth and making quite a meal out of it. After just a few minutes she started taking turns with the younger, blond woman, both sucking it for a couple of mouthfuls before he finally blew his wad on both of their tits.
I was spending most of my time watching the ladies sitting on my couch. By this time, all three of them were caressing their tits, and had spread their legs a little. I noticed Maricela's nipples were especially hard by now, and she was enjoying tweaking them, twisting and pulling them without mercy. Lisa saw what Maricela was doing out of the corner of her eye, and pointed it out to Goldilocks. When Maricela saw them looking, she stopped what she was doing and just blushed until she was beet red.
The next scene I cut out of a lesbian movie. It started with a red-haired woman lying on her back while a blond really took her time in eating her out. After a few minutes, the blond started looking like she wanted to get some attention herself, and they worked themselves into a sixty-nine position. After the two women in the video worked on each other for a while, they both ended up having noisy orgasms, and I stopped the show.
“Well, that pretty much sums up the lesson tonight,” I said. “Now we just have to go on to the lab part. Before we get down to lap licking, let's do some warm-ups. Is everyone all warmed up after that film?”
“I guess you could say that,” was Lisa’s comment; Goldilocks and Maricela agreed.
“Well, let’s start out by masturbating. Show me what you remember from last week, ladies!” I instructed.
Goldilocks spread her legs right on the couch and started playing with her pussy immediately.
“Easiest thing in the world, just you watch!” boasted Lisa as she reached for her vibrator.
Goldilocks had two fingers in her pussy by now, and was rubbing her clit with her thumb. It was obvious that the movie and the bit of foreplay they had done while watching it had gotten these women really turned on. Maricela was watching what Goldilocks was doing, and reached over for Goldie’s vibrator. She then put her hand over Goldilocks’ and stopped her.
“My turn to repay you for last weekend!” said Maricela.
“Cool!” said Goldilocks in a husky voice.
By this time, Lisa was spread-eagle on the floor, and had crammed her vibrator completely up her pussy until only the very end was still visible. She had it turned on, and was massaging a breast with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other.
I saw that Maricela was kneeling on the floor, nestled between Goldilocks’ legs, and was bringing the vibrator to Goldie’s pussy lips. She turned it on, and slowly rubbed it over her lips and across her clit before, little by little, plunging it into Goldilocks’ pussy and pumping it in and out. Maricela used one hand on Goldilocks’ vibrator, and used her other to play with her own pussy, rubbing it furiously as she pumped Goldilocks full.
Finally, Goldilocks motioned Maricela to sit next to her on the couch, and substituted Maricela's hand on her pussy with her own. Goldilocks got a finger inside Maricela, and was getting a bit frantic about fingering the small girl. It was obvious that they were both getting close to their orgasms.
I saw that Lisa started pulling her vibrator out of her pussy, and ran the tip over her clit. After playing with herself like that for a few seconds, she aimed the plastic penis right at her opening and jammed it back in using only one thrust. She continued to pull the vibrator almost completely out of her drenched pussy before plunging it back in, all the while she was licking her lips and moaning noisily and theatrically, I thought. It only took about a dozen thrusts like this before she came in a violent orgasm, screaming at the top of her voice. After she came down, she kept kneading her own breasts like bread dough as she watched Goldilocks and Maricela, and her vibrator was still buzzing away in her pussy. Eventually, Goldilocks came loudly as Maricela pumped her as quickly as she could. This seemed to trigger the smaller lady to orgasm as well, and the two of them came together.

####
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place! I'm going to be posting a few chapters at a time.
This novel is based on my earlier Goldilocks Saga stories posted here, but is heavily rewritten.
I've published Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, Tired, and Waking Sleeping Beauty to Amazon, Smashwords, and several other sites. Waking Sleeping Beauty is available for free exclusively on Pixie's Place. You can find updates to the publication history, and upcoming titles on my blog at www.garsmechant.com.
If you find this, or any other stories of mine interesting, please feel free to look up my books at all of the major online retailers, and review them!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!
Old 12-03-2015, 11:00 AM

Chapter 12: Slurping Time

I let the three of them relax for a few minutes, and just before I figured they would start doing something else on their own, I went over to Lisa.
“Would you like to be the one I demonstrate oral sex on first tonight?” I asked her.
“What do I have to do?” she asked.
“Well, you’ll have to get up from there, and go sit on the couch while we eat out your pussy and bring you to orgasm,” I explained.
“That’s not a problem at all in any way, shape, or form. Nope, I don’t have a problem with that. If you want to use me as an example, please go right ahead. Don’t feel shy, I don’t mind,” stated Lisa for the record.
“Okay, Lisa has volunteered to be the first one tonight to receive oral sex. If you two will join me over here while she gets comfortable,” I said. “Okay Lisa, just sit down there and move your hips forward, closer to the edge of the couch,” I instructed. “Yeah, like that. Now later, you’ll need to spread your legs wide. We need space for several down there.”
I sat next her and motioned the other two to come closer.
“Okay, often it helps to get your partner turned on at first by kissing them deeply, like this,” I explained, and started to kiss Lisa fully on the mouth. She was very good with her tongue, I must say.
“Little nibble kisses on the neck are also an excellent way to get your partner going,” I explained as I worked on her neck and massaged her breasts.
“Now, women often like having their breasts sucked on as well,” I added.
“That's not news,” Lisa said as I shut her up by taking one of her globes in my mouth. “Ohh, yes we do!”
She was quite a mouthful, and there was no way I was going to be able to take all or her breast in my mouth, no matter how I tried. But it would be fun to try! Her nipple was very pointed under my tongue, and it was obvious that she was enjoying what I was doing by the way she was moaning.
I looked at the other two ladies, and said: “You know, she has two breasts. Feel free to join me if you like.”
“Please!” Lisa said.
Goldilocks needed no further encouragement and sat on the other side of Lisa on the couch and took her other breast in her mouth and started sucking on it with relish. Soon we got into a rhythm of sucking and kneading Lisa’s breasts.
“Is it time for us to go, like, lower now?” asked Goldilocks.
Instead of answering, I started licking down her stomach, and Goldilocks joined me until we were kneeling on the floor. “Okay, now’s the time you want to spread your legs widely,” I said to Lisa.
Lisa obeyed happily, and spread her legs as far as she could, placing her feet on the edge of the couch. I motioned Maricela to come closer so she could join us for this part of the lesson.
I spread Lisa’s lips apart a bit, and said: “Now here you can see her clitoris pointing out of its hood. This is one of the parts you are definitely going to want to lick really well. It also feels good to suck on her lips, and stick your tongue in-between her lips and into her vagina. I’m sure she’ll really appreciate that. In addition, don’t forget to pay attention to her thighs. Let me show you.”
I started by licking my way up Lisa’s thighs and tickling her outer labia with my tongue as she dodged and giggled. She moaned as soon as I started sucking on her lips, and she yipped as I finally spread her lips apart with my fingers and tongue and started tonguing her clit in earnest. Lisa was really enjoying this, and she moaned loudly as I licked her most intimate areas. I stopped after just a few minutes, and noticed that both Goldilocks and Maricela were working on Lisa’s tits. Lisa must have been in total heaven at this point.
“Goldie, do you want to change places with me for a while?” I asked.
“Um, sure. I guess,” she said, sounding a bit uncertain.
She got down between Lisa’s legs with me, and I showed her how to lick up Lisa’s thighs as Maricela watched. Goldilocks seemed to hesitate when it came to actually licking Lisa on her pussy, so I pushed her head a little forward until she was nestled right against it. She took a few hesitant licks at that point, and seemed to like what she tasted since she really started to get into it quickly.
I heard Lisa moaning louder than ever, and I asked her: “Do you approve of the way Goldilocks is licking your pussy?”
“Oh, yeah. She really can lick my pussy well! That feels so good. Amber, your tongue feels great on my clit! Mari, could you keep sucking my tits?”
Maricela obliged her happily, returning to the breast she was working on before. I watched Goldilocks for a few more seconds, and got back on the couch and started sucking on Lisa’s free breast. It didn’t take much of this before Lisa came in a loud climax on Goldilocks’ face.
Goldilocks came up with Lisa’s juices still coating her face and kissed Lisa firmly on the lips.
“Okay, it’s my turn,” Goldilocks said.
“That’s fine with me. Take a seat,” I said, and motioned for Maricela to join me on the floor as Goldilocks pushed Lisa over on the couch.
I quickly went over everything with Maricela, as Lisa sucked on and kneaded Goldilocks’ small breasts.
I started to point out where Goldilocks clit was, when Maricela stopped me. “I know where everything is,” she explained to me, and then started to lick her inner thighs. Goldilocks giggled at that as she teased her. She finally reached the junction between her legs and really started to go down on Goldilocks with gusto. She was licking Goldilocks for all she was worth, moaning with her and making a show of licking her out, across her clit, and deep into her vagina. Goldilocks’ orgasm was coming along quite well, I thought to myself as Lisa joined me on the floor. Finally, Goldilocks heaved her hips up into Maricela's face and screamed out loud that she was cumming, and fell over, collapsing on the couch, breathing hard.
“Wow. That was good,” Goldilocks said, wiping a little sweat from her brow.
Maricela kissed her way up Goldilocks’ belly, licked her nipples a couple of times, and then lay down on Goldilocks and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself as Maricela grabbed Goldilocks’ ass and ground her hips against her a few times.
Goldilocks looked pleasantly surprised after they broke apart a couple of minutes later. Maricela stood up and announced that it was her turn, and Goldilocks moved aside to make room for her on the couch as Lisa sat on the floor.
I have no idea why Maricela acted that way, but as soon as she sat down she grabbed Goldilocks behind the head and pulled her mouth to her breast. Goldilocks got the message immediately and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner.
This took me a little off guard, and as Lisa got between Maricela's legs, I sat back and watched as the three ladies went to it.
Lisa didn’t need any instruction really. Having just had her own pussy licked clean, she knew exactly what felt good and how to do it. Maricela was really making a meal out of it, and kept grinding her crotch onto Lisa’s mouth, while loudly moaning: “Yeah, baby! Just like that!” It was obvious that Maricela was a lustful little lady.
Watching the three of them really made quite a show. Lisa sure didn’t look like a first-time pussy-eater, not the way she was licking Maricela with gusto. And Maricela was obviously really enjoying the way Lisa was working on her tight little pussy. Her breasts were covered with sweat, and heaved each time she took a breath to moan out her pleasure. Goldilocks’ light blond hair contrasted beautifully with Maricela's dark complexion as it cascaded over Maricela's chest.
Maricela grabbed Goldilocks and kissed her hungrily for several minutes before she pulled back, stiffened up, and with a heave came loudly on Lisa’s greedy mouth.
Lisa kissed her way up Maricela's body, and kissed her hotly, letting her taste her own juices. When she finally came up for air, she looked over at me and said, “Your turn."

####

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 12-04-2015, 01:56 PM

Chapter 13: It's Better To...Receive?

This was going to be tough. I almost came while watching those horny ladies going at it. I was as hot as a bottle rocket, and I might pop off just as easily if I wasn’t careful.
I thought it over for a minute, and then said, “Sure, but first let me get something for us to drink.” I went to the kitchen, and got out a cold-water jug. Then I stood in front of the open refrigerator door for a little, letting the cool air calm me down while I poured the cold water before returning to those three horny little ladies.
It helped.
By the time I returned with the water, Maricela had largely recovered from her overpowering orgasm of a few minutes before, and all three of the ladies were kneeling on the floor beside the couch. We all took a few minutes to drink before Lisa motioned for me to sit down.
“Okay, I like it if you pretend that my cock is like a Popsicle,” I said. “Lick around the head, and suck down the length...”
“Look, we’ll take it from here,” Lisa said. “It’s not like we haven’t been down between someone’s legs before.”
“Yeah, but it doesn’t make you, like, an expert cock-sucker just because you’re a good lap-licker,” said Goldilocks.
“Why don’t you try it out, and I’ll give you pointers as you go along? How’s that sound,” I suggested?
“That sound’s reasonable,” Maricela responded with a mysterious smile.
“Good, that’s the way I like to learn, by doing,” said Lisa.
Lisa got between my legs first, and made a grand show of licking up my legs starting at the ankles, before getting to my cock. Quite frankly, this doesn’t do much for me, but I let her do it anyway. I’m sure there are other men out there who would have hurt me for teaching her not to do that.
When she got to my cock, she took it in her hand and gave it a couple of small pumps and just stared at it hungrily for a bit. She took a couple of licks on the head, and then started to suck the head into her mouth.
“How is it?” asked Maricela.
Lisa came up for some air and said, “Good, but different. He doesn’t taste like you do.”
She started licking around the tip of my cock again, missing the ridge.
“You know,” I said, “It really feels best when you lick the ridge around the head. That’s the part that gets me to respond the most.”
“Really? Good,” said Lisa. “I’ll try that next. I was trying to figure out what that man juice was that was coming out of the tip, and what it tasted like.”
“Oh, my pre-cum,” I told them. “It’s kind of a guy’s way of lubricating. It comes out only when a guy’s really turned on.”
“There’s a lot of it, so I guess we got to you, didn’t we?” Lisa said with a wicked grin.
“I guess you could say that,” I responded.
Lisa got back to licking the head of my cock, and it was really beginning to feel good when Goldilocks said, “Can I cut in here guys?”
“Okay,” said Lisa. “Your turn.”
Lisa and Goldilocks traded places, and Goldilocks didn’t waste any time in getting to it. She took my cock into her generous mouth and started sucking as much of it down as she could, licking it as she went. I was surprised at how much of it she could take.
She came back up for a while and licked the head like a quickly melting ice cream cone, and started blowing little gusts of air over the tip before sinking down on the length again.
After a few minutes of this, Maricela was getting impatient and said, “Can I try it now?”
Goldilocks looked at me devilishly, and gave my cock a couple of more licks before trading places with Maricela.
“Okay, here’s, like, the keys to the ignition,” she said as she handed Maricela my cock.
Maricela took my cock in her small hand, looked it over for a few seconds and let out a low moan. Then she started slowly licking and swallowing my member. It was almost painful how slow she was going. She was really taking her time, leisurely working her tongue over the shaft, and licking her way back up to the head of my cock. Once there she slowly ran the entire length of her tongue over the head of my cock in slow laps, pausing on the ridge, and keeping me from cumming in her mouth too soon. This was torture. She was obviously enjoying the effect she was having on me, and she started playing with her pussy, moaning, and staring directly into my eyes as she went down on me.
Goldilocks looked like she wanted in on the action, so she positioned herself on her back under Maricela, and she squealed when Goldilocks started to lick her out. Lisa saw what was going on, and placed her head between Goldilocks’ long legs to slurp up her pussy juices.
It was great being the end of a daisy chain. I’ve never seen anything like it before in my life, and dang if it wasn’t the most erotic thing I’ve been involved in.
Finally, Maricela took her mouth from my member and announced that I was getting close to orgasm.
Lisa looked up at me and said, “Well, stand up.”
“Why?” I asked.
“So you can cum all over all three of us,” she responded as she got out from between Goldilocks’ thighs and knelt in front of me. Goldilocks felt her stop sucking on her clit and followed her.
“Have you three been planning this all week?” I asked.
All of them smiled, and Goldilocks said, “Oh yes. It’s, like, all we’ve been talking about to each other. What we were going to do when you came this weekend. We really liked seeing you spurt last weekend, and now we want to lick it off our tits.”
How was I supposed to turn them down? I stood up in front of all three of them, and Maricela took my cock back into her mouth, working on it more frantically, trying to make me cum.
I felt the juice well up from my balls. Maricela sensed it and aimed the spray at all of their tits in turn as I came. Watching my creamy cum covering their tits really made me cum harder! The way the white juice showed so clearly on Maricela's dark skin, and the way it blended into Goldilocks’ creamy-white skin, and the way the big drops fell off Lisa’s large, hard nipples, was way too much! I almost blacked out from the sight!
When I finally stopped spasming I had to sit down quickly. I recovered while Goldilocks licked my cream off of Lisa’s tits, and Maricela did the same for Goldilocks. Both Goldilocks and Lisa licked Maricela's firm breasts clean.
After that, all three of the ladies sat on the couch next to me and cuddled up with me, kissing me fondly for quite a while.
“Thanks, Rob,” said Lisa. “You’re really a good teacher.”
“Yeah,” said Goldilocks. “This is great.”
“Maricela turned my head to face her and said, “Thanks. You’re seriously showing us a good time,” before kissing me hard.
After cumming like that I was honestly tired. I just sat on the couch while the ladies took another shower and got dressed. I managed to show them to the door, arrange for them to be back by three the next day, and kiss them all goodnight as deeply as I could as they finally left.
After they had gone, I went upstairs to collapse on the bed into one of the best slumbers I have ever had.

####

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 12-04-2015, 01:58 PM

Chapter 14: Finals Night

I got up later than I had expected. This was to be our Finals class, and I had to arrange everything. Considering what I had planned, I really didn’t have time to waste, so I immediately got to work setting things up.
I had already set up the living room and dining room by the time the ladies started to arrive. As usual, Goldilocks arrived first, around two-thirty in the afternoon. I’ve pretty much figured out that Goldilocks is one of those rare women who are always early instead of perpetually late. This time she was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and a white, midriff baring halter-top. Her blond hair was hanging loose around her shoulders, framing her face very nicely.
I showed her in, and after she hugged and kissed me, she was surprised to see all the preparations that I had made for today.
“I thought I would get here, like, early to help you set up,” she said as she looked around. “It looks like you have it all done already.”
“Yeah, I had to put in some work this morning,” I said. “I could use some help in setting out the hot dishes though. I think it was worth it, don’t you?”
I took Lisa’s comment about Roman Orgies to heart. I decked the living room out in roses, five-dozen in fact, set up in vases all around the room. I had a selection of colors, but I made sure they were all strongly scented, so they would act like natural incense.
“Yeah, and I like what you did with the tables,” she said as she set the ribs out on the dining nook table.
I had moved the table out of the dining nook and used it as an elongation of the kitchen counter. Our plates were set on the coffee table, moved to the dining nook for the evening, and I had set up cushions around it to sit on. The counter and table were covered in food. We were eating Japanese style tonight. I had ribs with barbecue, soy, and honey sauces, steamed asparagus spears with mayonnaise and butter, coleslaw, white rice, and strawberries with whipped cream, chocolate, caramel, and butterscotch sauces for dessert. Of course, I had a centerpiece of roses on both tables.
“Thanks, the spread was nothing,” I said. “It was easy to do all of that cooking. It’s a family trait. Us men cook well, and a lot. Do you want something to drink while we wait for the other two?”
“Sure,” she replied, and I handed her a glass of soda.
“What do you think of our class,” I asked her.
“It’s been great. I’m really enjoying it a lot. I think this is better than learning everything in the back of a car!”
“Were you okay with yesterday? I thought you were kind of getting uncomfortable.”
“Well, I didn’t think I would like oral sex all that much, but it was really fun. I didn’t realize how much fun it would be to lick out a woman before. I really got into that! I feel so powerful when I can, like, make someone cum like that!”
“I’m glad you liked it,” I said.
“I want to try to make you spurt in my mouth tonight, if that’s, like, okay with you and doesn’t get in the way of what you’ve got planned.”
“Do you expect me to say no to that?” I asked. “Even if I didn’t have it planned for tonight, I’d make time for it.”
"What do you have set up for us anyway?”
“I’m not telling. I’m waiting until the other two get here,” I explained.
“Is it an oral test?” she asked playfully.
“That’s about a third of the ‘test,’” I replied.
“So, would you tell me if I, like, showed you these?” she asked and pulled her top off to expose her pert breasts and ran her hands over them. I really like how her pink nipples stand out all the time, like they’re just begging to be sucked.
“No, that won’t get the information out of me, but it will get you a hello kiss or two,” I said. I took her in my arms and kissed her briefly but deeply, and then leaned down to give each of her nipples hello kisses, licks, and sucks. She dropped her cut-offs to her ankles and put my hand on her crotch, and I slipped my finger between her damp pussy lips to rub her clit for a moment. I kissed her on the lips again. She moved my hand to her ass, and this time she ground her crotch on my leg. This gave me quite a hard-on, which was straining against my jeans. I chose that moment to pull her cut-offs back into place.
She made a disappointed sound, but I kissed her again and said, “Don’t worry. We’ll get to that soon enough.”
Right then Lisa and Maricela came up to the door. I went to let them in, and as she put her top back on, Goldilocks leaned over to slap my butt playfully.
Maricela was wearing another short skirt. This one was black, and she wore a yellow blouse. However, this time it wasn’t quite so conservatively cut. Her skirt barely covered her pert bottom, and as she walked I could see it was the only thing covering it. Her blouse was made of very clingy satin that didn’t hide the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra this time either. Her dark nipples showed clearly through the light-colored cloth and stood out quite a bit, so much so that I wondered if she had been playing with them just before she arrived. She was wearing her dark-brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and had put on barely enough makeup to accentuate her deep brown eyes.
Lisa was wearing a light-blue skirt and blouse combination. The blouse had short sleeves, and would have been loose on a less well-endowed woman. On her, it simply made her tits look that much bigger. Her skirt ended above her knees. She was wearing her hair straight and loose this time.
I brought them in and sat them down on the couch and slotted a disk in the player.
“Okay,” I started. “This is Finals. Since it’s early, we’re going to do this a little differently. I’m just going to show you a quick movie. Then we’re going to shower quickly, and come back downstairs for an early dinner. After that it’s time for Final Exams!”
“What? We’re not going to eat first, as usual?” asked Lisa with some incredulity.
“Nope, not this time,” I answered. “I have a reason for that which I hope will become apparent later.”
“I’m hungry now,” said Maricela quietly.
“Don’t worry. We’ll get to that quickly,” I said. “Okay, tonight’s lecture and movie are on coitus, screwing, or straight sex. This is when a man’s penis penetrates the woman’s vagina, in case you weren’t sure what I was talking about. The things you have to remember about straight sex are: 1. Have Fun 2. Don’t just lie there, do something, and 3. Enjoy it and make sure he knows it.”
“Wait a second. If I’m enjoying it I’m sure my partner will be able to tell,” said Lisa firmly.
“Probably,” I responded, “but don’t assume that. I had a girlfriend once who would stop responding when she got really turned on.”
“Linda,” said Goldilocks quietly to Lisa, who nodded. Maricela muttered something under her breath; it almost sounded like: “Bitch!”
“Continue,” said Lisa sweetly with wide eyes.
“Oh. So, don’t be afraid to wrap your legs around your guy and try to squeeze the breath out of him. Also, remember to push your hips up to meet his thrusts occasionally. It’ll feel just as good to him as it does to you, and he’ll realize that you’re enjoying having sex with him. If you do this, he’s more likely to come back for more.”
“That sounds good to me!” said Goldilocks.
“Well, are there any questions?” I asked.
When I got a negative response, I started the video.
“Bitch and lousy lay,” I thought I heard Lisa quietly say to Goldilocks. I chose to ignore it.
The first scene in tonight’s video was of a black couple screwing in the missionary position. Right after the woman finished giving the man a blow-job, he pushed her onto her back and got on top of her. She aimed his cock right at her opening, and she guided it in. After about ten minutes of grinding and pumping, he pulled out and shot his load on her tits and belly.
The second scene was of a mixed-race couple, a curly-haired blond white man and an Asian woman. She was a very petite woman, about the same size as Maricela, but with a short bob of straight black hair and shaved pussy. After giving the man a really emphatic blow-job, she knelt on a sofa, and he screwed her from behind, playing with her tits. She continued to play with her clit until he pulled out and came on her ass.
The third scene was of a white couple. The woman had long, slightly curly brown hair, and the man’s dark-brown hair was cut in a conservatively short style. He immediately laid her down on the bed and started eating her out until she came, and then she pushed him onto his back and sucked on his erection. At this point, she sat on his engorged member and rode him for all she was worth. Her large breasts flopped around wildly with each thrust until they both came in a loud orgasm. I stopped the video after the last segment.
“Well, those are the most popular positions,” I said. “Any questions?”
“I skipped lunch, so no,” Lisa said.
“Same.”
“Me too.”
“Okay then, let’s go upstairs and take our showers and get ready for dinner,” I suggested.
The four of us doffed our clothes in the hallway and jumped in the shower two at a time. Maricela and Lisa got in first this time, and soaped each other up really well before splashing the soap off of each other with a lot of giggling and grabbing. Goldilocks and I got in quickly after the others got out, but we took a little more time under the water. Goldilocks enjoyed soaping me up, and then rinsing me off. She also enjoyed making sure the soap was off of my member by sucking it clean. I, of course, had to make sure her tits and pussy were just as clean. She was a bit upset when I decided we had to stop and get out, but we were all getting very hungry, and not just for sex.
When we all finished toweling off, we went downstairs to the dining nook.

####

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 12-05-2015, 03:35 PM

Chapter 15: A Sexy Dinner

“Well, ladies, here’s dinner,” I said.
“It’s about time! We’re starving!” exclaimed Goldilocks.
“Oh, yeah,” said Lisa.
“Just one thing,” I added. “We’re eating Japanese style tonight.”
“Do the Japanese eat in the nude?” asked Maricela.
“Not in public, and most probably don’t in private either,” I said. “That’s just my twist on things.”
“You know, like the Charades game last Sunday,” said Lisa.
“Oh. I get it,” said Maricela.
“Not yet you don’t,” I quietly muttered.
The ladies started to tear into their dinners, and after each had a couple of ribs in them, I said; “You realize of course that food isn’t just for eating. You can have fun with it as well. That’s despite what your parents may have told you when you were younger.”
“Oh, really,” said Lisa.
By way of explanation, I dribbled a little of the barbecue sauce on Lisa’s shoulder. She pulled back for a second, and then I licked it off. She looked a little surprised, but then she understood.
“I get it! That’s why you wanted us to eat in the buff! So we can eat our dinners off of each other! Cool!” Lisa exclaimed loudly.
“What, you mean we’re all, like, a bunch of plates or something?” asked Goldilocks.
“Like this,” said Lisa as stuck a finger into the honey sauce and finger-painted it onto Goldilocks’ breasts. Lisa then licked all the honey off of Goldilocks, taking special care to suck her nipples clean. “You see?” she said as she finished.
“You’re right. That's cool!” replied Goldilocks. “Here, I have something I want to do. It’s time for dessert!”
Goldilocks guided Maricela to lie down on the cushions, and brought out the chocolate, butterscotch, and caramel sauces, and spooned a generous amount on Maricela's breasts. She covered them with the whipped cream next, and topped the mounds with strawberries.
“There we go,” she said when she was finished. “A Maricela Sundae. Dig in guys!”
I couldn’t help myself, and gave Maricela a whipped cream bikini bottom before Lisa and Goldilocks ate off the sweet bra Goldilocks had made for her. Pussy and whipped cream is a nice combination, I must say, and I finished all of it myself as she moaned quietly.
“You missed a spot,” Maricela giggled as she directed Goldilocks between her breasts. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely. We finished the sweet toppings that Goldilocks had applied to Maricela, and Maricela motioned Lisa to take her place. Maricela decided to make a more extensive work for Lisa, and considering Lisa’s larger proportions, it was fortunate that I had purchased several cans of whipped cream.
Of course, this was pretty much what I had expected to happen. The idea that these items can be used to make underwear is probably the first one that comes to mind.
Maricela created a criss-cross pattern on Lisa’s body from her pussy to her shoulders with the whipped cream, making it look like a one-piece bathing suit. She decorated her artwork with small flowers around the edges, and crossed the pattern with alternating stripes of chocolate and caramel sauce.
“Lisa,” said Maricela, “You’re going to have to stop giggling if I’m going to finish.”
“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it,” said Lisa. “You’re tickling me with the whipped cream dispenser!”
When Maricela was finished, Lisa looked like a cross between a bathing beauty and a bakery cake. Either way she looked delicious.
All four of us enjoyed cleaning Lisa off, and when we were finished, three of us were full. Lisa decided to decorate Goldilocks and covered her breasts with a whipped cream bra with butterscotch sauce stripes. Lisa was the only one still hungry, so she cleaned Goldilocks up. She ended up lying partly on top of Goldilocks, kissing her lightly all over her face. I took this as the sign that it was time to start the final exams.
“Okay ladies,” I said. “Let’s go into the living room. It’s time for the final exams of this class.”
“Okay, what are final exams going to be like in a sex class?” asked Lisa.
“Fun and sexy, of course,” I replied. “This isn’t going to be like most finals. Nobody’s going to flunk. I’m just going to make sure you all remember the essential parts of the class. I’ll give you all a task and all of you will have to perform it,” I said. “First up is masturbation. All of you need to bring yourselves off. This is freestyle masturbation, so get yourselves off in your favorite fashion. Okay Ladies, go to it.”
Lisa immediately headed for her vibrator, while Goldilocks and Maricela took up all the available space on the couch by spreading their legs apart. Maricela started by massaging her breasts, and pulling her nipples out quite a ways. It was impressive how far she would tweak them. It looked painful, but she seemed to like it a lot. After getting herself worked up by tweaking and kneading her breasts, she moved one of her hands down toward her pussy, and started to massage the outer lips, without going further.
Meanwhile, Lisa was lying on the floor, kneading her large breasts like bread dough. She stopped for a second, and looked at her breasts, and then pushed one of them up and started licking one of her own nipples.
“How’s that feel?” I asked her.
“I kinda like it, but I’m not really flexible enough,” she replied.
“How’s what feel?” Maricela asked, barely paying attention.
“Lisa licked her own nipple,” I replied. I’m not sure she was really paying attention, because she didn’t reply.
Goldilocks definitely wasn’t paying attention. By that time, she had placed both of her hands at her own crotch, and was rubbing her clit with one hand as she plunged two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Her eyes were shut from the pleasure she was giving herself.
Maricela worked herself up to a point where she decided it was time to start rubbing and tweaking her clit some. She would take her clit between two fingers and rub it for a few seconds between them before going back to massaging her pussy lips.
Lisa had gotten herself so turned on that she decided it was time for the vibrator. She reached over and placed the head right at her opening and slowly started to push it inside of herself until it was buried up to the hilt. After a few seconds, she turned it on and left it there while she tried to lick her nipples again.
Goldilocks must have heard Lisa’s vibrator buzzing away, because she opened her eyes and grabbed her own. She placed it at her opening and turned it on. For quite a while, she ran the tip over her clit, across her pussy lips, and then she placed it at the opening to her vagina and pushed it in leisurely. Once inside she started thrusting it back and forth slowly with one hand as she worked at her clit with her other hand, giving her clit a real buffing as she filled herself with the plastic penis.
Maricela was still tweaking one breast and playing with her clit. After a few more minutes of this, she pushed one finger into her hole, and started twisting it around inside.
Lisa was moaning loudly at this point. She was pushing her vibrator inside as far as it would go with each thrust before pulling it out again and running the tip over her clit and around her pussy lips. She was enjoying torturing herself this way.
Goldilocks was getting close to orgasm. She never did have any patience, and it looked like she was going to bring herself off first. She kept thrusting her vibrator fully inside herself as she rubbed her clitoris with her free hand until she finally screamed: “I’m cumming!” and came hard. She just sat on the couch with the vibrator still inside her for several more minutes before turning it off and taking it out.
“Mmmmmmm, that felt good,” said Goldilocks.
Lisa kept going for a few minutes after Goldilocks, but hearing her cum must have given Lisa permission to climax. Lisa came much more loudly than did Goldilocks. Maricela kept going for quite a while after Goldilocks, and Lisa did. She finally brought out her own vibrator, and with some difficulty managed to work it in herself this time. She came after just a few thrusts though, clamping her legs around her vibrator as she moaned loudly.
Goldilocks and Lisa pretty much recovered from their climaxes. I decided it was time for the next phase.
“Now we’ll try some oral sex,” I announced. “I’ll receive this time, and Lisa will go first, followed by Maricela, and then Goldilocks, unless there are some objections.”
There were none, so Goldilocks got off the couch, and I took her place.
“This looks yummy to me,” said Lisa as she took her place between my legs and put her hand on my engorged member.
Lisa started by licking up the length on my cock, ignoring the head and the sensitive ridge. After a few long licks like that she slowly took the head into her mouth and just stayed there, moaning around it, but not doing anything else.
I heard her giggle, and she looked up at me slyly and took my cock out of her mouth. “Want more?” she asked.
“Damn straight I do,” I answered.
She then slid her mouth down the length of my cock, taking nearly the entire length into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily while continuing to moan around me. It felt wonderful!
Goldilocks and Maricela sat there and watched Lisa go down on me for quite a while. They seemed to be trying to pick up her cock sucking style. Lisa was very good at bringing me close to orgasm without taking me over the precipice.
“Okay Lisa, that’s great,” I said. “Now it’s Maricela's turn.” I didn’t really want her to stop, but I figured I’d best save her talents for later.
Lisa took another playful lick of my cock before moving out of the way for Maricela. Maricela sat down and stared at my cock like a starving woman. She began to salivate at the sight.
“It’s okay if you want to try it,” I said.
Maricela took it in her hand, and then immediately fell on it, stuffing as much of it into her mouth as she could. She was hungrily sucking it hard, drooling all over it messily. She was taking the fast route on this trip, and I needed to slow her down a bit.
“That’s okay, Mari, but can you go a little slower?” I asked. “It feels better if you take your time.”
She started paying more attention to the shaft, licking it instead of taking the head into her mouth. She then looked directly into my eyes as she slowly began to gulp down my length again. Several times she stopped when she had taken as much as she could, and just enjoyed the feeling of my manhood in her mouth.
“Okay,” I said after a few minutes. “It’s Goldilocks’ turn.”
Maricela gave me a pleading look with those large brown eyes of hers.
“We’ll take this up again later. I promise,” I said.
Goldilocks moved Maricela out of the way, and joyfully announced, “My turn!”
She started licking my cock up and down the shaft, tickling the head with quick flicks of her tongue, before sinking down on the length and sucking hard. It almost felt like she was trying to suck my cum right out of me. She was doing some great tricks with her tongue as she took me in her mouth.
Lisa and Maricela kept watching us, comparing and contrasting their cock-sucking styles. It really felt great, and after the way Lisa and Maricela went down on me, it only took a few minutes before I felt my cum start to well up inside, and I found myself stiffening up to shoot my load in Goldilocks’ mouth. It felt like I was cumming forever. I just kept spurting into her wide mouth, and she managed to swallow all of it without choking.
After I was done, Lisa looked at Goldilocks and asked: “How was it?”
“Not bad. It never felt like he was choking me,” she said. “Did I do well?" she asked me.
“Oh, yeah you did. That was great. All of you were great,” I said, and I took a moment to regain my senses. “Your next task is to go down on each other. Lick each other out good. I want all of you to cum hard before you’re done.”
“Cool!” said Lisa.
“That’s, like, great!” exclaimed Goldilocks.
“Okay,” said Maricela in a husky voice, and she pushed Goldilocks onto her back and started sucking her nipples.
It was obvious that Maricela didn’t want to waste any time. She kissed her way down Goldilocks’ body, and started licking down her thighs before working her way back up to her golden snatch. She spread Goldilocks’ legs a bit wider to get better access to her pussy, and then licked her outer lips before spreading them wide and sucking her clit.
“Oh, God, Mari! You really know how to eat me out good,” said Goldilocks.
Maricela played with Goldie’s pussy, licking all around before sinking her tongue into her folds and licking her quickly over her clit, and darting her tongue in and out of her vagina as Goldilocks moaned loudly. Poor Goldilocks didn’t stand a chance under Maricela's ministrations, and quickly came in a hard orgasm.
Maricela kept licking Goldilocks out for a few minutes until Lisa finally pulled Maricela off and moved her onto her back. Lisa spent some time licking and sucking Maricela's nipples into stiffness before moving to her tight little pussy. Lisa was going down on Maricela as expertly as she had on me, and would change her rhythm when she sensed that Maricela was getting close to her orgasm, stopping her from cumming. Maricela was getting frustrated with Lisa, and wrapped her legs around Lisa’s head and pulled her closer to her pussy.
“Don’t want to wait?” asked Lisa. “Well, let’s go to town!”
Lisa started licking Maricela with real gusto. Maricela moaned: “Yeah, like that baby! Make me...make me cum! Ohhhh!” Lisa managed to hold her there, cumming hard, until Maricela collapsed, whimpering, on the floor. I applauded.
“That was, like, great. Now it’s your turn,” said Goldilocks, and pushed Lisa down onto her back.
Goldilocks started by kissing Lisa deeply, and licking her way down her neck, across her shoulder, and down to one of her large breasts. Goldie started running her hands over Lisa’s body as she sucked her nipples one at a time. After several agonizing minutes of this, she finally kissed her way down to Lisa’s crotch, and spread her legs wide.
“Ready for this?” asked Goldilocks.
“Yes,” whispered Lisa.
Goldilocks started licking Lisa’s pussy with long laps, working between her folds, and sucking her engorged clit. She was taking her time on Lisa, and obviously wanted to bring her off better than she could herself. She darted her tongue in and out of her vagina, and covered her pussy with French kisses. Maricela was beginning to look like she was feeling left out, and started to massage Goldilocks’ breasts as Goldie went down on Lisa. Finally, Lisa came hard, bucking hard. Right after, Maricela turned Goldilocks onto her back, and started kissing her intensely, their tongues diving deeply into each other’s mouths. She was rubbing her breasts and grinding her crotch against Goldie’s. After a few minutes of this, they moved apart and got into a position where they could rub their pussies together.
I figured this was the sign that it was time for me to go cherry picking.

####

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 12-05-2015, 03:54 PM

Chapter 16: Pump And Circumstance

I waited for a chance to break in, and when I saw it, I said: “Okay, the final part of tonight’s finals is: ‘The Tightest Pussy Contest.’”
“The final part of the final? Finally!” Lisa said.
“Are you mocking me?”
“Definitely,” she said with a huge smile.
“How are you going to judge it?” asked Maricela in a husky voice, breaking our repartee.
“I think I know,” said Goldilocks. “Are you going to fuck us?”
“Well,” I said slowly. “There’s only one real way to judge something like this. It has to be felt from the inside. I have to stick my hard cock into your wet pussies and feel you myself.”
“You said this is a contest?” asked Lisa. “What’s the prize?
“Well,” I said. “First, all of you get down on all fours and line up, and I’ll tell you.”
All of them quickly got into position with many giggles, and then Lisa looked back at me and asked again: “What’s the prize?” as she wiggled her ass at me.
“Well, whoever has the tightest pussy gets a shot of hot jizz wherever she wants it. Remember; grip my cock with your pussy muscles when I enter you. That’ll make you feel tighter,” I said as I lined up behind Lisa.
I rubbed the head of my cock playfully over Lisa’s clit a few times before I finally aimed at her opening and got ready to push inside her.
“Don’t just tease me, fuck me!” said Lisa.
So that’s what I did. After pushing the head of my cock between her pussy lips I took hold of her hips and slowly pushed my way inside her wetness.
“Oh, whoa,” Lisa said as I entered her.
“How’s it feel?” asked Goldilocks.
“Really good. Much better than the vibrator. He’s warm and hard. It reaaaaalllly feels good,” she finished.
“Cool! I can’t wait to try!” Goldilocks exclaimed.
Lisa had very good muscle control, and gripped my cock really tightly in her pussy. After the first couple of thrusts I leaned forward and started caressing her breasts and stomach. I love the feeling of the smooth skin of a woman, and Lisa felt great.
“I’ll take a few strokes with each of you to judge who has the tightest pussy,” I said. I thrust into her a couple more times. “How’s that feel,” I asked Lisa.
“Great. That feels wonderful,” she said in a deep, animal growl.
I pushed in one more time and stayed there, enjoying her tight wetness, and finally pulled out. Lisa whimpered a small complaint as I pulled my cock out of her wet tunnel.
“Okay, your turn Goldilocks,” I said as I lined up behind her.
“Cool! This is gonna be, like, really great! I just know it!” she said.
“I’ll line it up here, like so,” I said and ran the head of my cock over her clit a few times. “And are you ready for it?” I said as I took hold of her hips and slowly thrust inside.
“Ohhhhhh, God!” said Goldilocks huskily as I rammed my hard cock all the way into her wet tunnel. I just stayed there for a bit, grinding my crotch against her and enjoying the feeling of being balls deep inside her tight pussy.
Maricela lay down on her side, so she could get a good view of how my cock had impaled her friend. “Doesn’t it hurt?” she asked.
“No, not really,” explained Lisa.
“Noooooo, it feels perfect!” said Goldilocks.
“I thought it was supposed to hurt,” said Maricela as she got under Goldilocks for a better view.
“Nah, the vibrators stretched us enough that his cock doesn’t hurt a bit,” said Lisa.
“No, it doesn’t hurt at all!” said Goldilocks. I started moving in and out of her, and she said, “It feels really…like…great!”
“You like this, huh?” I asked Goldilocks.
“Oh, yeah! Don’t stop!” she pleaded. Goldilocks didn’t have Lisa’s muscle control, but she did push back to meet my thrusts with enthusiasm. I saw Maricela lean in closer, and I felt her lick my balls once, and I could feel her fingering Goldilocks’ clit, but I had to stop.
“Sorry, I have to try one more pussy before I can judge. However, I will give you a couple more strokes,” I said.
“Darn. That felt good,” said Goldilocks as I pulled out. “I wanted to cum!”
“That’ll happen soon enough,” I said.
“Promises, promises,” Lisa and Goldilocks said together, and then they laughed.
“Okay, Maricela,” I said, “get ready for your turn.”
“Okay!” she said and got onto all fours in front of me.
I got behind her and lined up my cock with her pink pussy, and I said: “Are you ready for this?”
“I think so,” she replied, and arched her back to give me better access to her wet pussy.
“You may feel a small prick,” said Lisa jokingly.
“Hey!” I exclaimed. “No comments from the peanut gallery!”
“Just joking!” said Lisa, and Goldilocks laughed.
“Let me know if I need to stop,” I told Maricela.
“Okay,” she almost whispered.
I rubbed the head of my cock all around her pussy, massaging her clit several times before pushing the head between her lips. She gasped. Finally, I took her by the hips and slowly pushed into her with little thrusts. I heard a low moan slowly escape her as I bottomed out. I just savored the moment as I ground my cock inside her. She was the third girl I had deflowered that night, and she was by far the tightest. After a few seconds, she seemed to remember what I told Lisa before entering her, and Maricela gripped my cock with her pussy muscles—hard.
“Well, do you like the feel of me?” asked Maricela.
“Oh, yeah,” I replied.
“Do we have a winner?” she asked playfully, grinding back at me.
“I need to check everyone just once more to be sure,” I explained.
“If you say so,” Maricela said. I started pumping her for my ceremonial test, reaching around to cup her nice, firm breasts.
Maricela was really getting into it and was pushing back with each thrust. I didn’t feel like pulling out, but I wanted to try the other two just to be fair (sure I did.)
“Okay,” I said, “I have to check Lisa and Goldilocks. Ready for me to pull out?”
“No, but go ahead if you have to,” Maricela said.
I heard a popping sound as I pulled my heard cock out of the small woman’s wet sheath, and a sigh of disappointment.
“Okay, Lisa, you ready for another check?” I asked.
“Sure, if you stick me with that thing there,” she said as she gestured at my hard cock.
“Okay, assume the position!” I commanded, and Lisa instead lay down on her back.
I decided to go ahead with what she wanted and got on top of her. This time I didn’t play around and just pushed straight in. Lisa tried to clamp down on me, but couldn’t manage to hold my cock the way Maricela had. That’s not to say she didn’t feel great.
I pumped inside her for a minute or so, and then pulled out.
“Just as I was really beginning to like it,” said Lisa.
“Ya know, it looks sexy from right next to you guys, and the slurping sounds are hot,” said Goldilocks.
“You ready for round two?” I said as I looked at the blond-bushed woman.
“Yep, shove it in here! No lines, no waiting!” said Goldilocks.
Goldilocks lay down, just like Lisa, and I lined my cock up with her opening and started to push back into her familiar wetness. It felt good, and she gripped my cock as hard as she could with her pussy but it was really no contest.
I drove into her for another minute or so. She was enjoying it, but wasn’t doing much more than exploring the new sensations of having a cock in her pussy. I finally pulled out to Goldilocks’ protestations.
“Okay, time to try the last one again,” I said as I looked at Maricela.
“Saving me for last?” she asked innocently.
“You could say that. Now do you want to try me again?” I said.
“Yes,” she said and scrambled into position on all fours as before.
I lined my cock back up with Maricela's eager pussy, looking forward to feeling her warm, tight muscles wrapped around my cock again. I took a deep breath and slowly reentered her hot wetness in one long push. Just as soon as I was entirely inside her, she gripped my cock with her near-vice-grip again.
Maricela reared up and asked me, “So, am I the tightest? Do I win?”
“Yes, I believe we do have a winner,” I said as I massaged her breasts.
“Oh, well,” Goldilocks said.
“Damn,” protested Lisa.
“Well, ladies, we have a winner,” I said. “Can we get on about your prize now?” I asked Maricela.
“Yes, lets,” she said huskily.
I slipped out of her pussy for a bit, and wondered at the suction of her pussy lips on my hard cock. It felt like she was pulling my cock inside her with a vacuum cleaner. I asked her: “Now, where do you want your prize?”
“Right here, deep inside my pussy. Ram it hard and deep inside me. I want to feel you spurt your hot cum inside my wet pussy,” she said huskily.
“That was just what I wanted to hear.”
She was sitting down in front of me now, one knee up, her other leg out in front of her. It was a devastatingly sexy pose, showing her wet pussy lips to advantage, and making her small pert breasts visible to my gaze.
“Well,” I started, “how do you want me to deliver your prize? What position?”
“Jump on top of him and ride him like a horse!” blurted out Goldilocks.
“I want it Missionary position. I want to feel your body pressed against mine when you pump your cum inside me!” Maricela said.
“That will do just fine,” I said as I leaned over and kissed her passionately on the lips. She put her arms around me and held me close as I started kissing my way down her body.
I decided to take my time to get her as turned on as possible before I reentered her. The obvious place to work on was her breasts. I started licking down her neck and shoulders between kisses, and finally managed to reach her right breast. I took her nipple in my mouth and started nibbling all around, licking and sucking the tip until she started moaning and heaving in pleasure.
Lisa and Goldilocks were watching us as I lay Maricela on the floor. I looked over at them as I licked Maricela’s nipples. Lisa had gotten her vibrator and was idly flicking the tip over Goldilocks’ pussy lips as Maricela and I put on a fuck show for them.
I spent several minutes just sucking on Maricela's breasts and kissing her deeply while caressing her sides and kneading her ass, before working my way lower, licking down her belly and finally between her legs. There I was treated to the view of her very tight little pussy. I do enjoy eating pussy, and I was really going to enjoy licking hers. Her pouty lips stuck out just waiting to be licked and sucked. I placed my finger at her opening and slowly massaged her lips before running the tip over her clit. I spent some time circling her clit with my fingertip, enjoying how wet she was before finally pushing it inside her slick tunnel.
“How does that feel?” I asked her.
“It feels great, baby!” she moaned. She was too turned on to say more.
“You two really know how to torture us, don’t you?” commented Lisa.
I had almost forgotten that Lisa and Goldilocks were there. I became aware of the buzzing of a vibrator, which Lisa had completely to the hilt inside Goldilocks’ pussy as she turned it back and forth.
“Hmmmmm, sounds like we need to speed things up just a bit,” I said to Maricela.
“That’s fine,” she moaned quietly.
I took that as my cue to start eating her out. I bent my head forward and kissed her pussy, and then slowly licked her across her lips, just enjoying the flavor of her juices and not really going down on her. She seemed to like that, so I licked her gently on her outer labia on either side of her opening. I heard her moan loudly, so I decided to pick up the pace a bit and pushed my tongue between her lips and flicked the tip over her sensitive bud, causing her to cry out and heave her hips at me.
I could feel her trying to hold back her orgasm, and I wanted to keep her from cumming just a little longer, so I started licking up the inside of her thighs for a minute or so. I then decided to feel how tight she was inside and pushed my tongue between her lips and into her pussy. “Oh, God, baby! That feels so good!” she moaned. She tasted great, and I treated her to a considerable licking out. When I could sense that she wasn’t going to hold off much longer I started running my tongue over her clit until she came in waves.
I could see at this point that Goldilocks had gotten out another vibrator and had worked it into Lisa’s pussy, and they were now sitting side-by-side on the couch, fucking each other with the buzzing vibrators.
I kept licking Maricela for a few minutes after she was finished cumming until I couldn’t take it any more, and finally I moved between her legs where she took hold of my cock and rubbed the head over her clit several times, moaning loudly.
“Ready for it?”
“Yes! Jam it deep in me! I’m really ready for it! Fuck me!” Maricela exclaimed as she aimed the head of my cock at her opening.
I held off, just pushing the tip of my cock between her lips. Maricela was getting impatient and pushed her hips up toward me, impaling herself on my hard cock. Instinct took over and I started pistoning into her as she met each of my thrusts until I was hilt-deep inside her.
Damn it felt good pushing inside her tight pussy again. She looked me straight in the eye as she wrapped her legs around me and held me tightly inside her. I looked into her eyes for a moment before I sank down on top of her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her pussy muscles throbbing around my cock, and God, it felt wonderful!
Maricela smiled at me, mouth wide open in lust, and started humping her hips against me, and I took that as my cue to start pumping her. I pulled almost all the way out before I pushed my way back inside and ground my crotch against her. I started pumping into her with more force, and she was pressing her body as closely against mine as possible, her arms and legs locked behind my back to press us together; mouths locked and tongues searching each other out. I’d been worried that this little lady couldn’t take a hard fuck, but she was proving that she was more than up to the task!
We lay there for what seemed like forever, just fucking as passionately as possible, jamming our bodies together and enjoying the sensations, until I felt Maricela start to tense up. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my cock, and she pushed her pussy against me as she came. After the first convulsion of her crashing orgasm, she tore her lips away from mine and screamed out in pleasure! None of the girls had cum that hard before as far as I could tell.
After a few moments of this her pussy muscles started to relax a bit, so I pulled out and pumped back inside her. This seemed to trigger another orgasm, or perhaps her last one hadn’t finished yet, because she again clamped her legs around me, pushed her hips against mine, and her muscles clamped down on my hard cock as she moaned loudly.
“Oh, fuck! Baby, I’m cumming hard!” she cried out loud.
I dimly heard one of the other girls cry out in orgasm, but I was too involved in what I was doing to tell which.
I could feel Maricela's orgasm start to subside, so I pumped her again, and it started all over again.
“Oh, baby! It feels sooo good!” whimpered Maricela.
“Better than the vibrator, huh?” asked Lisa.
“Oh, fuck yes!” said Maricela, as she continued to cum.
This continued for several minutes until Maricela finally collapsed on the floor, and I could continue fucking her for real.
After about a minute of pumping her small pussy full of my hard cock I could feel her start to cum again. Her latest orgasm wasn’t as strong as the last one, but her pussy muscles tightened enough to massage my cock. That was too much for me and I came with her, filling that wonderful, tight, wet pussy of hers with the largest load of jizz I have ever shot. It felt like I was shooting it all in one long spurt inside her as we screamed out and tore at each other. I couldn’t imagine there was enough room inside her for more than a little of my cum, and some did leak out around my hard member and coated our pubic areas.
After cumming, we lay on the carpet for a few minutes, breathing hard and slowly moving together, more out of inertia then anything else. Maricela looked like she had run a marathon, and lay on her back with her mane of hair spread around her head and shoulders, tears running down her cheeks from the effort of cumming so strongly, and her body shining from our mixed sweat.
After catching our breath, we both started laughing. It must have been from the exertion, or perhaps just the humor of making so much noise. I kissed her again and pulled my softening cock out of her perfect pussy so I could collapse next to her.

####
This is the second to last chapter of Educating Goldilocks. Expect the final chapter, the lead-in to the book Extra Credit, sometime in the next few days.
To celebrate the publication of my first erotic books on Amazon's Kindle, I decided to publish the first of them, Educating Goldilocks, for free here on Pixie's Place!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)