Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2002, 03:25 PM
Member of weird club

Glory hole (a short story)

Have you ever had one of those days, where you are just so horny and no where to go for relief? I was having such a day. So I
cruised down to the local adult shop. There was an older lady at the counter, so I asked for twenty dollars worth of quarters for the video room. Opening the door and locking it, I inserted $3 in the slot, I sat back as the movie popped on the small scene. My first bit wasn't done yet when I heard the door open beside me. As I reached to put more change it ,I saw a finger sticking through the hole about 3 feet up the wall. It was a small finger of a woman. As I bent down I heard" Don't look or I'll leave". coming from the other side of the wall. "Take your cock out and slick it through the hole." I my present condition I had no will power to resist. Sticking in in I felt a warm mouth engulf my hardening cock. She brushed her teeth gently over the tip, and then got down to some serious sucking. A moan escaped as she expertly sucked my cock. As my orgasm rose she stopped, removing her mouth. I went to protest when I felt sometime wet encase my cock. I had the wettest pussy I have ever had on my cock and didn't know from whom it belonged. As she moved off and on I could feel her pussy tighten, moans came for the opposite wall as I heard "OMG OMG I cumming." She was so tight as she came I couldn't hold back any longer. I blew my load in this strange pussy. As I was calming down I felt her cleaning my cock off with her tongue. As I was zipping up I heard the door slam . Opening my door to see the lady, but she was gone. Going through the curtains I saw the lady behind the counter smiling at me wickedly. Completely relieved I took my change and headed for home. Now I know where to go if in need.
Old 12-09-2002, 03:43 PM
Registered Dork

Nice quickie.

Fun story! :D

And...I must say, you are a bad bad WICKED man! LOL
Old 12-09-2002, 04:08 PM
Member of weird club

Thank you bowing with *wicked smile on face*
Old 12-09-2002, 04:35 PM
Learning to talk sexy

<<applause>> great SHORT story!!!!