Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Yellow Peril Meets Her Match

I was with Zhou when I first learned of a new threat to my supremacy. Zhou, of course, was my sidekick. She'd changed since that first experimentation with the sex gas. The once timid, conservative Asian woman was now in many ways my equal. She had found herself in my lair, learning from me the pleasures of sex, particularly with a master (or mistress) of the craft. I'd taught her all the ways of receiving, and giving, pleasure, and she'd learned from me with even more adeptness than she showed in the chemistry lab.

She was now the Taipei Temptress, partner and lover of Yellow Peril, the Korean Klepto. Zhou wore her hair short and sexy, her body was toned and fabulous. Her pussy was shaven bare, as was mine, and she was never seen without tight designer dresses and sexy spiky heels. She'd traded in her conservative cotton panties for matching bra and thong sets. When we appeared in our street clothes, men stared at her as much as they did at me, and in our super-villanness uniforms, the police and "heroes" who tried to stop were as distracted by her body as they were by mine.

At the moment, neither of us were in uniform, or street clothes, just in our heels. We lay on the bed, my head at the top of the bed, Zhou's at the bottom. Our legs were wrapped around each others bodies, and a flexible double-dildo was between us. The head of it pushed deep into me as Zhou moved her hips, and I was shuddering with orgasm. I looked at her, saw the sweat beaded on her sexy body, could see the ecstacy in her face, as her breasts heaved with pleasure. I wiggled my hips, moving the dildo inside myself, letting her feel my motion. She cried out in ecstacy.

It no longer took the sex gas to bring Zhou to this point. She and I were lovers daily, never separate, whether a man was involved in our lovemaking or not.

We had jettisoned Dr. Brain from our team just after the initial use of the sex bomb. The gas he and Zhou had developed worked perfectly, but Zhou knew more about how it worked, and how to perfect it, than he did. Over the months that followed, she formulated the antidote into a long-acting pill, revised the sex gas and invented all sorts of ways to use it. We now had guns which shot a sex-charged dart at a single target, marble sized grenades that released gas to neutralize a room, and perfume we could wear that would reduce anyone within five feet to drooling imbecils. To keep us from being attacked by sexually overcharged victims, she had tweaked the formula to turn the libido inward, making those affected anxious only to please themselves. Our crime scenes were marked by roomfulls of people masturbating.

We had moved from city to city, taking down banks and moving on. We were rich, and we were now on vacation.

Outside, it was a beautiful day in Punta Cana. We were in a suite in the Palladium Bavaro resort. Our patio door was wide open, and we heard the gentle sounds of the surf outside. Zhou and I were bronzed with deep tans, having been there for four days already, spending our time topless on the beach or making love with each other and with various lovers du jour, not to mention a few of the strapping Dominican men who worked at the resort. Our bellhop had certainly received quite a tip.

As I came down from my orgasm, the phone rang.

"Hello?" I purred into the receiver.

"Hello, Yellow Peril," said a man on the other end of the line.

"I think you have the wrong number," I replied smoothly, but my heart raced a few beats faster. Zhou and I had come incognito. Who could know we were here?

"I assure you I don't," said the man. "I'm very displeased that you chose to come to my turf. I work the resorts of the Carribbean. You should have stuck to the cities of the United States."

"I'm just an average vacationer here to take a week off my stressful job," I said.

"I wish I could believe you. I would believe you if you were, say, on a plane today leaving Punta Cana."

That pissed me off. I wasn't about to cut short my vacation because some penny-ante dweeb felt threatened. The place was crawling with hot college students on spring break, and I was way too horny and happy to go back to the States. Just that morning, at breakfast, Zhou and I had spotted a group of university students who looked like they could use a dose of Zhou's special Group Sex formulation sex gas.

"Well, I can't do that just on a whim," I said, an edge to my voice. "I'm enjoying my stay here, and I've got four days left before I leave. Good bye."

"You'll regret this, Yellow Peril."

I hung up.

"Who was it, Janet?" Zhou asked, sliding the dildo out of her pussy and sliding up the bed next to me. The dildo was still deep within me, and she turned it softly and slowly with her hand.

"I think we've stepped on another supervillian's dick by coming here," I replied.

"That could be trouble," she said, kissing my neck. I arched my back, enjoying what she was doing.

"Mmm hmmm," I agreed. "We'll have to go armed at all times."

"I have rings with a single dose loaded that we can wear," she said. "And plenty of antidote pills we can take prophylactically."

"Good," I said, moaning softly, relaxing. Zhou was the perfect assistant. She slid the dildo in and out of me, taking me back to heaven quickly and expertly.

Still, despite Zhou's precautions, I was wary walking to the beach an hour later in my micro-thong bikini. Zhou, looking stunning in her own string bikini, was more relaxed, at least outwardly. When we got to the beach, we found two empty beach chairs and stripped off our bikini tops. Zhou waded out into the water in her tiny string bikini bottom, apparently carefree. I watched, envious of her relaxed air, finding myself constantly looking around. But all I saw were eyes on my body, and it was impossible to tell if it was just lustful young men, or an enemy.

I looked out at Zhou again, and this time I saw her talking with two handsome young men. Clearly she still was able to focus on what was really important...sex. She stood there, gorgeous, the waves splashing over her calves and knees, brushing back her hair and laughing gaily as the two men chatted her up. She motioned over to me and I waved. The guys were hot, wearing banana slings that showed off what appeared to be large cocks. They were muscular and handsome. Then Zhou waved to me and walked up the beach with the guys, heading for the walkway that led back to the villas.

Without me! What a slut! Now I was irritated. We had just received a threatening phone call, and she was going off with two strange guys, by herself, to have a nice threesome. I had too much pride to follow like a puppy.

I sat on the beach and sulked for an hour, but without Zhou it wasn't any fun. I grabbed my bikini top and hers and walked off the beach, expecting to find her, and her two playmates, at our villa. But it was empty.

Then I saw the message light on the phone blinking.

I picked up the receiver and punched the number to receive the message.

"We have your assistant, Yellow Peril. We will return her to you, unharmed, in New York City in one day. We suggest you make flight arrangements to meet her there."

Zhou! They had my lover in their clutches. But they didn't know about the homing device in her IUD. As a precaution, we both had IUDs in place. In each IUD was a GPS homing beacon. I opened the laptop and connected to my website, furiously typing in the password and then clicking onto the tracking page. I got both of our coordinates and mapped us.

She was still in the resort. One hundred yards east of me. I looked at a map of the resort, matched her location to one of the villas in the Palace section of the resort. And then I was out of the room, in my microthong bikini bottom and heels, a sex grenade in my hand, ready for action.

I ignored all the looks and stares and propositions as I walked through the resort. Normally I would have taken up at least one of the propositions, but not today. I looked at the map, closing in on the villa where they had Zhou. I had only one strategy in mind. Set of the grenade, right at the ground level of the villa, then go door to door until I found her.

There was no one outside the villa, though the pool it faced was packed. I threw the grenade. The gas exploded, invisible, but the molecules diffusing around the building, moved by the gentle breezes. I heard moans beginning at the pool, turned and saw literally dozens of people stripping out of the their swimsuits, beginning to fondle themselves. I smiled, wondering how widespread the effects would be in this posh resort. But I didn't have time to enjoy the sight of all the newlyweds and college students stroking themselves, fondling themselves. I kicked open the door of the first room in the villa, only to find it empty. I moved to the second door. An attractive Dominican maid was laying on the bed, legs spread, massaging her pussy. I moved to the third door, kicked it in.

And felt a sharp sting on my exposed right breast. I looked down, saw a dart sticking out of my bronzed skin, just above the nipple. Then I passed out.

"Oh, it feels good," said a familiar voice. I woke up fully, recognizing the voice from the phone. My enemy. Then I understood the wonderful pressure in my ass.

I opened my eyes. My wrists were tied to the legs of a queen sized bed. My breasts were pressed flat to the mattress, and pillows were under my stomach. I was on my knees, and my thong was gone somewhere, though my heels were still on. Firm, strong hands were on my hips, and a hard cock was plunging deep into my ass. My pussy was soaked, and I felt my own wetness, as well as the familiar sticky feeling of cum, between my thighs. I'd been fucked well since I passed out.

My enemy was pumping my ass hard and fast, taking me wonderfully. His balls, they felt large, were slapping against my cunt as he rammed my rear. I looked over my shoulder and saw him, one of the hot young men Zhou had picked up at the beach. His muscles were tensed, his body covered with sweat. He grinned down at me, "Awake, Yellow Peril? Good. This will be even more fun now."

I gasped as he fucked me even harder, ramming my ass. I looked over at the other bed in the room, saw Zhou, wide awake, also tied as I was. The other man she'd picked up at the beach was next to her, and she was slurping her tongue on his hard, swollen cock. A third man, one I did not recognize, was pumping her pussy with a large cock. Zhou looked exhausted. The three of them must have been taking her ever since they captured her.

I squeezed the ring on my right hand, setting off the charge of sex gas.

My enemy laughed, burying his cock in my ass and slapping my right buttock, "Sorry, Yellow Peril. Your gas has no effect on me. Your ass, on the other hand, has quite an effect."

He pulled his cock out of me, moved around to my face, and jacked off, spurting cum across my open eyes and dripping it down my nose.

"Who are you?" I gasped.

"You can call me Marathon Man," he grinned. "I've been stealing from the rich patrons of these Caribbean resorts for years. And I don't need any competition from you."

"I'm here on vacation," I assured him, struggling against the silk ties uselessly.

"So you say," he said, kneeling next to me, rubbing his cockhead on my cheeks, the last of his cum oozing onto me. "I can't take that chance. This is my place."

"Why are you called Marathon Man?" I asked.

"You'll find out over the next several hours," he said. "My boys and I, collectively, are the Track Men. I'm the leader of the gang. Your friend is right now experiencing the talents of Shot Put and Pole Vault." I looked over, watched the man from the beach pull his cock out of Zhou's mouth and moan. One of the largest cumshot's I'd ever seen exploded over Zhou's face, covering her with white chism, the cum dripping off her face onto the pillow, her eyes and nose and mouth completely submerged in his sperm. The other man pulled his cock out of her ass. It wasn't much wider than most I'd seen, but it was a good twelve inches long. Shot Put and Pole Vault indeed.

"How can you resist the sex gas?" I asked.

He smiled, "There's really only one way, of course. We have the antidote."

"How?" I asked.

"I gave it to them," said a familiar voice.

I looked over my shoulder. There he was, my old partner in crime, the one who always wanted me in just the position I was in. And he was nude, erect, and still as undesirable as ever.

"Dr. Brain!" I gasped.

He climbed onto the bed behind me, took my hips in his pudgy hands, and grinned, sliding his cock right into my pussy, "Nice to see you again, Janet." I moaned at the feel of his hard cock in my twat. He pumped me slowly and happily, feeling the pussy he'd been wanting to feel for years.

His voice husky with lust, he said, "I waited until you were awake to come out. I wanted you awake and alert when I took you. How dare you drop me aside when you had what you wanted from me?! Now I'll take the reward you promised me."

"Oh, Janet, I'm so sorry," moaned Zhou.

"No worries, Zhou," I said. "I can take far more than Brain can give me. I won't even give him the pleasure of seeing me cum."

"Oh really?" he laughed. "Do you think the sex gas you stole from me is all I've invented. My darling Janet, I've been hard at work since you left me. Marathon Man, please place the patch on her."

Marathon Man stuck a patch on my shoulder. For a moment there was no effect. Then it hit me, intense pleasure from the cock in my pussy. It was as if the my nerves were amplified a thousand fold, the pleasure overwhelming my mind. I came instantly, crying out with passion and ecstacy, the most intense orgasm of my life. Dr Brain pushed his cock into me, intensifying the effect. I buried my face in the mattress, clutching the bedposts with my hands, arching my back, taking him fully inside me and screaming with pleasure. He fucked me harder and faster, keeping me cumming, my heart pounding, my breath coming in gasps. I turned my face to the side, helplessly licking Marathon Man's cock, cumming again and again, never descending from the height of ecstacy as Dr. Brain took me.

I heard Zhou ask, "Can I have one of those?"

The Track Men laughed, and a moment later I heard my sidekick screaming with pleasure. But I couldn't concentrate on her. I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the incredible pleasure that came from Dr. Brain's cock in my pussy. He pumped me hard and fast, sending me over the edge of ecstacy again and again, until finally he rammed me hard and deep and came inside my pussy. I came with him, crying out with pleasure for him.

"Are the cameras rolling?" Dr. Brain asked.

Marathon Man chuckled, "All of them. Been rolling for hours. Really, with the gas and the patch, we're making plenty without selling the tape."

Brain slid his cock from my pussy, rammed it into my ass, and said evilly, "It's more for my satisfaction than for money. Put it on the internet with minimal security, let it get downloaded and reposted as often as the world likes, so they can see the surrendur of Yellow Peril and the Taiwanese Temptress."

Even his cock in my ass was more pleasure than I could stand. I came for him as he pushed deep into me, cumming again and again as he pumped me. I felt myself get dizzy as I came nonstop, and then I was in and out of it, always cumming, always with that cock in my rear. I came to again, feeling cum oozing out of my ass, feeling a hard cock on my lips. I opened my eyes, looking up at Dr. Brain as he beamed down at me. I sucked his cock, loving it for all the pleasure it had given me. Then I came again, and I turned, eyes wide open, to see Pole Vault taking me from behind. On the other bed, Zhou was cumming, Marathon Man in her ass, Shot Put underneath her, his cock in her cunt.

"Enjoying yourself, Janet?" asked Dr. Brain.

I moaned happily as I came, lapping my tongue on his cockhead. He had me exactly where he wanted me, and at the moment I had no problem with that at all.

He pulled away from me, untying my hands.

"What are you doing?" Pole Vault asked, resting his cock deep in my cunt, letting me writhe in orgasm on him.

"She's helpless with lust. So's Taiwainese Temptress. They'll be more fun, and the video will better show how they've submitted to us, if we untie them."

"You're sure?" asked Pole Vault.

"Absolutely," said Dr. Brain.

My hands freed, I immediately reached back, touching my own clit, intensifying my own climax. I was enslaved by ecstacy. He was right. He released Zhou, and she reached over, grabbed his cock, sucking him passionately as she came on the cocks of Marathon Man and Shot Put. I watched Zhou pleasure the three men, cumming powerfully between them, as I came on the hard, big cock of Pole Vault. He pulled out of my cunt, turning me over, bringing my knees back to my ears, my heels over his shoulders, and he fucked me hard and fast. I came, looking over at the video cameras on me. Two more were on Zhou.

Once they edited and spliced it all, it would make a hell of a video. I closed my eyes and screamed with pleasure as he drilled me. The ecstacy patch was in full effect now, and I was at it's mercy. He fucked me in that position as I came again and again for him, then he pulled out, laid me on my side, lifted a leg over his shoulder, and rammed me again. I took his hard cock in my cunt, and then Shot Put was in front of me, his chubby cock in my hand, his big balls in my other hand, my tongue and lips working on his rod. He tensed up and came, and a huge blast of sperm exploded over my lips, cheeks, and ears, splattering into my hair, and running down my neck. Pole Vault pulled out of me, laid me on my back, and eagerly jacked off over my face, adding his cum to the mask already on me. I masturbated as they came on me, keeping myself at the peak of ecstacy, cumming with them.

"Tie them up again," gasped Pole Vault. "I'm exhausted. We've been fucking the Taiwanese Temptress for hours, and Yellow Peril for almost as long."

"They're helpless, I tell you," laughed Dr. Brain. "Give them the double dildo if you're too tired to keep going."

Marathon Man snorted, "They always give up after just three hours. I've got plenty left for these two. But give them the dildo anyway. It'll be fun."

Brain and Marathon Man carried Zhou to my bed, laid her next to me, and threw a double headed dildo, like the one we'd been using that morning, onto us. Zhou quickly took position beneath me on the bed, sliding an end into my pussy. I came instantly, massaging my clit happily. Zhou inserted the other end of the pink rubber dong into herself, and she came with me. We ground together, our bodies entwined, cumming as one. Marathon Man was as good as his name, hard as a rock still, and while the others took a break, he knelt next to me, allowing me to massage his cock and ball, while I took his cock into my mouth hungrily. I came with Zhou, my body wracked with pleasure. I had cum nonstop ever since the patch was placed on me, an hour at least, maybe two, and I my lust was going stronger than ever. Brain was a genius.

Zhou was up on her hands, like me, licking and kissing Mararthon Man's cock while the two of us came together, orgasming on the double dong happily, worshipping his cock. Then Brain was there, eager to have us service him again, and we did, lapping his cock and looking up at him happily, cumming thanks to his marvelous drug. He and Marathon Man came, their chism spurting onto our upturned faces, dripping down onto our bare, sweaty tits. Then Zhou and I laid back, working our bodies together, cumming on that dildo. Marathon Man was the only one who still could keep up with us, first squatting over Zhou's face and letting her lick and suck his nuts, then moving over me, letting me do the same. All the while the cameras rolled, two of them on tripod, the other two operated by Shot Put and Pole Vault while Dr. Brain sat back, beaming, and watching.

"Ah, Janet, we could have made such a team," he sighed happily. "But at least we're square now. I've taken my reward, and will take it again after I rest a little. And you now know what you turned away. Zhou, better than me? I laugh at that."

In response, Zhou came loudly, screaming with pleasure as yet another orgasm wracked her lithe body.

I was tied to the bed again, the patch still on my arm. Ttaken me again and again, on the bed, on the floor, in the garden tub, me alone, Zhou alone, both of us together. Zhou was in the bathroom now, with Dr. Brain and Shot Put, screaming with pleasure. By the light it was late afternoon. The cameras were off, our enemies having used all the tape an hour ago.

Marathon Man was between my legs, lazily fucking me. The ecstacy patch was still going strong, and I was cumming for him, but my body was exhausted, almost numb with the incessant pleasure. Pole Vault was asleep on the other bed, his long cock hanging limply over his thigh.

The ecstacy in the bathroom reached a fever pitch, the water splashing about in the tub, and then there was silence.

A moment later I saw Zhou's hand, holding an ecstacy patch, slap onto his arm. Marathon Man looked surprised, then suddenly he came powerfully in my cunt. I came with him, the two of us crying out with pleasure. Zhou pulled him out of me, clamped her mouth over his cockhead, and sucked him furiously, drinking down his cum, stroking his balls. He came again, crying out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Multiple orgasms for a man! It was stunning to watch as he came again and again while she sucked his cock. She went on, stroking his balls, his shaft, sucking him, until he passed out, his body spasming in ecstacy.

I peeled the ecstacy patch off my arm, and Zhou and I embraced. Enough of the ecstacy drug was still in me that I came at the feel of her soft skin on my own, so she pulled away, smiling as she watched me orgasm. I came down from the climax, gasping.

"Sorry, boss," she giggled.

"How did you escape?" I asked.

She nodded toward the bathroom, "I saw the ecstacy patches on the windowsill in there. I was able to grab one, put it on Brain without Shot Put seeing. He was out of commission in seconds, which I guess Shot Put figured was because he was old and horny. I took the patch off Brain and put it on Shot Put.

I saw that her hair was matted and her body was covered in drying cum. Shot Put had not gone down easily.

"That must have been messy," I giggled.

Zhou grinned at me, "It was interesting, that's for sure."

"Do you have the patches?" I asked.

She nodded, "I have plenty of extras. I can backwards engineer them, figure out an antidote, hopefully, or at least add them to our arsenal."

"Brain is a genius," I admitted.

She nodded. Pole Vault started stirring, and she placed a patch on him quickly. His cock came up instantly, and Zhou and I laughed as we took turns fucking him, keeping him helplessly at climax until he, too, passed out.

Zhou slipped up off of his softening cock, purring, "No sense in letting a hard cock like that go to waste."

I kissed her passionately, and we put back on our thong bikini bottoms, then left the room. It was evening, getting dark quckly in Punta Cana, so that no one could see that we were covered in cum. But we wobbled as we walked, looking like a couple of hot, drunk Asian chicks trying to get back to our Villa. Some of the college guys I'd been eyeing made passes at us as we walked along, but even I was too well fucked to be tempted by them.

We showered quickly and took the first flight back to the States, anxious to get to safety before the Track Men and Dr. Brain managed to recover. After all, they still had the antidote to the Sex Gas, and we had no defense against their ecstacy patch, other than a good offense.

Back in our secret lair, we tested the ecstacy patch on each other as Zhou unlocked its secrets. She never managed to find an antidote to it, but she was able to recreate it, and then it was in my bag of tricks. When Zhou managed to combine the Sex Gas and Ecstacy Drug together in a single marble-sized grenade, I knew we were unstoppable at last.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Epilogue:

It was a week after our return to my lair that Zhou let me know that our escape from Punta Cana had not been a total success. I was practicing my martial arts while she took a break from her investigations into the ecstacy patch. She was seated at her desk, looking stunning in a black minidress and Ferragamo heels, surfing the web.

"Janet, we have a problem," she said.

I paused in my exercises, walked over to her, brushing back my hair. I looked over her shoulder and saw that she had a movie opened up via a website. There, in wonderfully crisp detail on the LCD screen, was a video of me on the bed. Dr. Brain was behind me, his hard cock plunging in and out of my cunt, while I moaned and screamed in total ecstacy. I'd never seen such a happy look on my face, or such a look of triumph on Dr. Brain's.

"Oh my," I said, watching.

Zhou grinned, "At least you look really hot."

Then the image shifted, the editor having gone to one of the camera's on Zhou. She was, like me, tied, on her knees, with Pole Vault's cock in her pussy, Shot Put's cock in her mouth.

"I think this is the part where he cums on you," I said. I ran my finger down the front of my spandex workout pants, touching myself as I watched.

Zhou nodded, and we both watched as a fountain of cum spewed out onto her face while she cried out happily.

"How did you find the site?" I asked.

She sighed, "One of my favorite porn sites. It's a free site, and this is a free download. They have a counter to track hits on this link."

"Do I want to know?" I asked.

She shook her head. We watched a few clips, then she set the computer to download all of the files and splice them into the complete video. While it worked, obtaining the full four hour video, Zhou and I made love, and plotted our revenge on Dr. Brain.