Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Married Couple

The Seabrook

The noon sun beat down on the pirate ship, The Seabrook. Captain James Morgan stood on the bow and watched as his ship sailed into the distance waters; just as his future seemed to be sailing towards him. Turning around, he watched as the last village that they had just looted disappeared into the horizon; just as his past seemed to be fleeting from him as well. A month ago he had celebrated his fortieth birthday. Ever since then, Captain Morgan had begun to think about all the treasure he and his crew had hoarded away over the past twenty years. But, there was one treasure that he still did not have; a wife and a child. After all, he did want his legacy to continue.

Captain Morgan thought to himself, "I'm not bad looking. I'm 6' 2", about 200 lbs., with shoulder length graying black hair, and brown eyes. Even at forty, I'm still well endowed with an eight inch dick. I may not bathe regularly or dress in fine clothes, but what pirate does?" He knew what scared a woman more than anything was the reputation that any pirate had. Most pirates were rough with women, even he had been at times. But, if he could just find that special one, he might consider being faithful to only her and raise the family that he always wanted. Of course, she would have to get use to his piracy. After all, that was the way he made his living.

Early next morning, Captain Morgan was awaken from a deep sleep by a loud boom that shook his whole ship. If it had been any louder and stronger, he would have thought that his very own powder room had just exploded. Rushing out the door of the captain's quarters and into the dark morn, he demanded, "What the hell happened, men?" His first mate, Billy Butler, called back, "Look at the port helm, Captain!" Turning, Captain Morgan saw what had awaken him. No more than a quarter of a mile away, a ship was burning. "I thought I heard powder exploding," yelled Captain Morgan. "Men to your stations. I want The Seabrook as close as safely possible to that ship. See if there are any survivors and bring them aboard. We might be able to get a good price for them on the slave markets."

Captain Morgan and his crew searched the water surrounding the boat. "Look, sir," said one of the men, pointing at a young woman laying on a piece of drift wood. "We've looked everywhere, sir," yelled another man, "she's the only survivor." "Place her in my quarters," comanded Captain Morgan. He followed behind as his men carried the young woman in and laid her on his bed. After looking her over, the ship's physican said, "She seems to be alright, Captain. She's just a bit banged and bruised from the explosion."

Later that day, Captain Morgan reentered his quarters, sat down in the chair at his desk, and stared at the beautiful woman laying on his bed. He guessed her to be at least eightteen, but no older than twenty-one. Her long, sandy blonde hair reminded him of the sands of the beach where he lived when not on his ship. She had to be about five foot tall, maybe a little taller, and around 120 pounds. He smiled as she began to stretch. Even through her tattered dress, he could tell that her clevage was at least a C cup. Yes, she was indeed a beautiful specimen of a woman. Her blue eyes were now open and they sparkled as the sun shone through the porthole.

Sitting up, she stared back at Captain Morgan. "How are you feeling," he kindly asked. "My head hurts a little and I am extremely thirsty," she answered hoarsely. "I would imagine that you are also very hungry," he added. The young woman nodded in agreement. Once she had finished her meal, Captain Morgan asked her, "What is your name?" "Cassandra Daniels," she answered, her voice sounding a lot better. "Thank you," she said, rubbing her head as she continued, "I thought that I would die out there." "How did you come to be on the ship and more importantly, what happened, Miss Daniels," he asked.

Cassandra explained that her parents had died in an accident when she was young. When no relatives came to claim her, she was placed in an orphanage until she turned eightteen. Having no other place to go, she continued to live and work there, recieving free room, meals, and a small amount of money for her necessities. During her twentieth year, the orphange was foreclosed on and she was left without a home or job. So, with what little money she had, she boarded the first ship leaving town. "That, Captain Morgan," she said exhaustingly, "is how I came to be on the ship. There was only the captain, a handful of crew, and myself. It was a supply ship headed for America."

"Please, Miss Daniels," he said, "my name is Captain James Morgan, either call me James or Morgan. A woman as beautiful as yourself should not be scared of me." "Very well then, Morgan," she answered, really not sure of which name to call him, "you may call me Cassie. I have never really cared for the name Cassandra. It makes me feel like an old spinster. May I walk around the ship? I really would like to stretch my legs."

The next several days, the two of them would walked the ship together. As they did, the crew could tell that the captain was greatly taken to this young woman and all knew, even without being told, that she was to be left alone. As they spent more time together, their desire to be in each others arms grew. Cassie knew that Morgan was a pirate and yet, at that point anyway, she could care less. As long as she was with him, aboard his ship, she was happy.

Cassie was awoken one morning to the sound of gun fire. As she peeked her head out of the private quarters she had been given, Captain Morgan told her to get back inside and stay there until he told her to come out. Before doing so, she could see a small island village burning and the villagers running for cover. It was mid-afternoon before Captain Morgan knocked on her door and entered her room. "What happened," Cassie asked him as he did. Smiling at her, he said, "Doing what pirates do best, Cassie." For the first time since she had been on the ship, the crew had looted a village. She now felt disgust towards him. "Please leave me, Captain Morgan," she said disgustedly, turning her back towards him. "Oh, I see," he said angerily, "my being a pirate was just fine until you saw and heard it. Don't worry Miss Daniels, I shall leave you alone." With that, he left her quarters, slamming the door behind him.

After a good cry, Cassie calmed down and started to look at the situation differently. She had realized just how much she loved Captain Morgan and not only that but, she also realized that he loved her and she had deeply hurt him. Making herself presentable, she walked to the captain's quarters and knocked on the door. By now night had fallen and he would surely think that it was one of the men. A somber "Enter" came from inside. Wiping his eyes, Captain Morgan looked up at her as she entered the room. His voice turned harsh and he yelled at her as if she was one of the crewman. "Come to tell me off more. Well, Miss Daniels, you can just march yourself back to your quarters and stay there." "That's not why I came," Cassie shouted back, "I came to apologize to you James." It was the first time she had called him James, before she had only called him Morgan.

Captain Morgan was taken back. Standing up, he crossed his arms, and gruffly said, "Well... let's hear it." Cassie closed the door and approached him. "I'm sorry James for how I behaved. You were right. I was just fine as long as I did not have to see or hear the way you made your living. But, these past few hours have giving me time to realize something." "And that would be what," Captain Morgan asked, interrupting. Still approaching him, Cassie continued, "I realized just how much I love you. But, more than that, I realized how much you love me and just how badly I hurt you. I never want to hurt you again."

She was now right in front of him. Dropping to her knees, she began to cry again, begging him, "Please, James. Please forgive me. I love you and I don't care how you make your living just as long as I can always be with you." Wiping away her tears, she looked up at him. He too had tears streaming down his face. "Yes, Cassie," he said softly, "I do love you too. I have never had, nor do I ever plan to have, a woman make me yearn for her as much as I do for you."

Extending his right hand to her, Cassie took it and allowed him to helped her up. Captain Morgan pulled her close to him and squeezed her tight. He then released her just enough so that his brown eyes could look into her blue ones. "I've never wanted a woman as much as I want you right now." Before she could answer, there came a knock at the door. This time, the tone of his voice was normal when he said "Enter", his eyes never left her. "She is gone, sir," said his very distraught first mate, Billy, as he entered the room. "Oh, she's here, sir. Never mind. Shall I bring her food and yours in here?" Captain Morgan, still staring into Cassie's eyes, said, "Yes, Billy, and then I want you to take over for the night. She and I have some private matters to discuss."

Captain Morgan set their empty dishes outside of his door and then locked it. Cassie watched him as he crossed the room and back to her. "Now where were we," she sexily asked. "Right here," he answered, bending down to kiss her. His hands moved to her shoulders and pulled her close as they kissed. A low moan escaped her. Standing up, he turned her around. He then unzipped the back of her dress and removed the frail fabic from her shoulders. He softly kissed them, starting with her right one, going around the back of her neck, and then down her left one. He then removed her courset and tossed it aside. His hands moved to her breast and squeezed them. Another low moan escaped her. His hands now moved to her waist and pushed the rest of her dress and undergarments off. Stepping out of them, she slid them aside with her foot. His hand now touch her natural kept mound. His fingers slid through her pubic hair and to her swollen clit, rubbing it until she came. Turning her around, he now looked at the naked body of the only woman he had ever yearned for. She was indeed beautiful; her body perfect in every way.

Cassie in turn removed Morgan's shirt, rubbing his graying chest hair softly. Her hand then followed the hair down his stomach and to his pants. She then removed them and stared at his 8" as he too stepped out of his clothes and kicked them aside. Even though he was twenty years her senior, she was even more attracted to him them ever. Cassie lost her balance and sat down on the bed as a large wave rocked the ship. She took his cock into her hand as he stepped towards her. Slowly she stroked it, bringing him to a partial erection. A low moan escaped his lips as she did. The moan turned to an "Oh yes, baby" as his cock was placed in her mouth and then brought to a full erection in no time. He watched, very much pleased, as she sucked him lovingly for several minutes. "MMMM Cassie, I want to taste you," he said.

Laying back, Cassie spread her legs and watched as her only lover knelt down. His finger once again rubbed her clit. Next his tongue rubbed and licked it, bringing her once again to climax. Morgan kissed his way up her stomach and to her breasts, taking each one in turn into his mouth, sucking and teasing it as he did. Cassie squirmed under him. He wanted so much to be inside of her. Morgan moved his way up her body, kissing his way as he went. His hard cock found what it was wanting.

Pushing himself up with his arms, Captain James Morgan gave his rock hard cock a gentle push into his beloved Cassie's pussy. "MMM Oh Morgan," she moaned. Looking down at her, he watched her bite her lip and moan "Oh, Morgan" as he pushed a little farther in. Pulling out a little, Morgan kissed Cassie passionately and gave a hard push in. Cassie let out a loud half moan half scream as her hyman was shattered. "Sorry, baby," he said as he contiuned to slowly move in and out. "Oh yes, baby," she was soon panting. Morgan's pace increased and so did Cassie's panting. Soon she was cumming multiple times.

Pulling out of her, Morgan lead Cassie over to the chair at his desk. Sitting down, he positioned her on top of him and smiled as she eased herself onto him. The more he sucked on her tits, the faster and harder she rode. Again, Cassie was having multiple orgaisms. "I can't Morgan. I can't anymore," she said collapsing on him. Still deep inside, Morgan picked up Cassie and carried her over to his desk. Cassie wrapped her legs around him as he sat her down and began to pump once again. "Oh, Cassie. Cassie. You feel so good," he whispered into her ear. This time he didn't move in a fast rhythm, he was hitting all the right spots in this new position. Cassie's cry of pleasure over the next several minutes became louder than before. Morgan could take it no longer, he had to cum.

Again, Morgan pulled out, this time he placed her onto all fours on the edge of the bed. Grabbing her hips, he pushed deep into Cassie, causing her to scream with pleasure. Morgan began to pump hard, fast, and deep into her. This rhythm soon brought the release that he so needed. Cassie too was greatly satisified and collapsed onto the bed. Laying down behind her on the bed, Morgan took Cassie into his arms and together they fell asleep.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Married Couple

The Seabrook II

Cassie Daniels awoke the next day alone in the captains quarters. Looking around at the room, she soon realized that her dream had been quite real. The cool breeze across her body reminded her that she was naked. Pulling the sheet around her, she stood up and walked across the room to where her tattered dress laid. Just as she reached it, the door came open and in walked her lover, Captain James Morgan. "Glad to see that you are awake, Cassie," he said as he closed the door behind him. In his arms was a dress. "One of the men use to be a tailor before joining my crew," he said, placing the dress on the bed. "He thought that you might like something else besides that tattered one." "Yes," she answerd, "yes, I would."

Taking Cassie into his arms, Captain Morgan passionately kissed her. His hands ran down her back, resting on her ass. "Ohhhh, James," she said as he kissed down her neck. His rough pirate hands were soon removing the bedsheet from her still naked body. "Ohh, Cassie," he said, stepping back to look at her, "you are so beautiful. My eyes have never seen such beauty before." "Your eyes are welcomed to look anytime they wish," she said smiling up at him.

Once again, Cassie could very easily see that James wanted her. "How long do we have," she asked. "Long enough," he answered. "but it will have to be quick. I had only planned to wake you and tell you that we would soon be reaching one of the few seaports that I actually do trading with. I thought that you might want to do some shopping of your own whilst were there." Before she could answer him, he again passionately kissed her. He then picked her up in his arms and placed her on his desk. Quickly, he undone his pants and only lowered them enough to free his prisioned cock.

Taking him into her hand, Cassie guided his dick to her pussy. Her heat and wetness consumed him as he slid himself in. "Oh, Cassie," Captain Morgan moaned as he slid completely in. Last night, he had made love to her, but now, The Seabrook would be docking soon and he had to be quick. A few hard thursts and he was once again hitting her G-spot, causing her to climax. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, Cassie pulled him closer to her.

Once she was extremely wet, Captain Morgan placed his arms under Cassie's legs and raised her up. Still holding on to him, he carried her over to the wall, right next to the door, and pushed her rough up against it. Still deep in her, he began to fuck her roughly. To his surprise, his roughness turned her on more and she began to moan louder than she had last night. "Oh, James. James. James," she half moaned half screamed. Their mouths found each other as Captain Morgan began to relentlessly fuck Cassie. Her moans where now muffeled by his mouth as their tongues intertwined with each others. The more feverishly they kissed, the harder he fucked her.

Soon his need to release over took him and he was once again cumming deep inside of her. Just as did, there was a knock on the door. From behind it, Billy's voice could be heard. "Uuuhhh, sorry to interrupt, Captain," he said, "but, uuuhhh, we've reached port." Panting hard, Captain Morgan managed to say, "Give me a minute, Billy." Pulling out of her, Morgan stood Cassie on her feet. Nuzzeling her face with his he said, "MMMM Cassie, baby. I'm sorry that I had to hurry." "That's alright, James," she answered, smiling up at him. "Let's get dressed and go a shore. We'll have plenty of time too make love later."

The crew was assembled on deck, awaiting their orders. Very few of them could keep from smiling as Captain Morgan and Cassie walked past them. Upon reaching his usual spot, Captain Morgan turned to his crew and proceeded to give orders. "Alright men," he started, "we will spend the next two days here at port. Those in charge of resupplying are to take care of their duties first and then you may have your free time. We set sail at dawn on the second day. That gives you approximatley thrity-six hours before you return to the ship and forty before we sail. Dismissed."

Billy was the only member of the crew that stayed behind. After everyone was gone, he said, "Miss Daniels, Howard wanted to let you know that if you need any alterations to the dress, he will be happy to do so." Cassie noticed that he was unable to directly look her in the eye. Morgan noticed this too and asked him why. "Well, Captain," he started, "it's been hard not to hear the goings on in your quarters. So, you see, it's hard to look at her and not think about the two of you in there. That is why the men kept smiling at the two of you. If we hadn't have docked soon, so that the men could have a woman also, I suspect a mutany would have been on hand. No offense Miss Daniels. It just that the two of you have reminded them of what they have been missing." Until then, neither Captain Morgan nor Cassie had even thought about the crew hearing them through the wooden walls of the captain's quaters. Looking up at Morgan, Cassie laughingly said, "I guess that while on the ship, I'll need to be a little quiter." Morgan too laughed and said, "Well, we have two more looting stops before we reach our island. Once there, you can be as loud as you want."

Last edited by Moonshine : 07-13-2005 at 10:25 AM.