Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2006, 10:49 PM

Merci's Hiding

I Stayed Over Her House When Her Husband Was Away, With Her And The Kids. Merci's Not Too Bad Looking, She's Very Short 4'10", Small But Perky Tits, Long Legs And A Huge Ass. She Gave Me The Spare Room To Sleep In, Cause I Always Slept Downstairs. After Doing Some Blow And Drinking Downstairs, I Went Up To Shower. My Bag Was Leaning On The Closet Door, Which Was Closed When I Left To Take My Shower. I Came Into My Room And Quickly Saw My Bag Was Moved. Also The Closet Door Wasn't Closed All The Way And I Saw It Move. Wraped In My Towel I Said Out Loud "shit, I Forgot To Open The Window." Closing My Door, I Went To Her Room And She Wasn't There. All The Lights Downstairs Were Off, So She Was Hiding In The Closet. I Got Another Scotch And Went Into My Room Locking The Door Behind. I Took Off My Towel In Front Of The Closet, Whos Door Kept Moving. I Saw Her Hand On The Door Knob, As I Got Closer. Naked I Did A Couple Of Lines, I Got Really Excited Knowing She Was There Watching Me. Playing With My Cock In Front Of The Closet, I Said Out Loud " Shit I Wish I Could See Merci Naked? I Bet She Has A Beautiful Little Pussy, She Must Keep It Nice And Trimmed. Wow, What I'd Do To See Her Naked In Only Her Pantyhose." I Went Right Up To The Closet Door Put My Stiff Cock Inside It And Pulled The Door Open. There She Was Kneeling Down With Her Hands Covering Her Mouth. "can I Ask What The Hell Your Doing?" I Said. "i'm Sorry Vinny! I'm Sorry! Raul's In Colombia Looking At Naked Women, Why Can't I See Naked Men?" She Said. "ok, You Wanna Watch Me Play With Myself? Come, I'll Play With Myself." I Said Pulling Her Out. She Had On Only A Large Vee Neck Tee Shirt With Nothing Under. I Sat Her On Top Of My Inflatable Mattress And Started Jerking Off Close To Her Face. "you Like That? Open Your Legs? Let Me See Your Pussy?" I Demanded. She Pulled Her Top Down And Spread Her Legs, Her Pussy Was Completly Shaved. Reaching Down I Put My Finger Inside Her Warm Very Wet Pussy. "oh Shit! Your Horny Merci, I Never Thought You Were Such A Horny Thing." I Said Putting My Cock Into Her Warm Mouth. Her Mouth Felt So Good I Was Going To Explode, So I Said "merci, Can You Put On Those Nice Pantyhose You Always Wear?" "ok Vinny. " She Said And Went To Get Them. This Gave Me Time To Relax Myself And Not Come So Fast. I Did Some More Lines I Had On The Windowsill. Merci Came Back And Started Putting On The Opaque Lycra Pantyhose She's Always Wearing. Once She Had Them On I Shoved My Cock So Deep Into Her Mouth She Gagged. I Sucked Her Through Her Hose Shoving My Cock Into Her Warm Mouth.