Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Married Couple

A Viking's Bride

Part One

The tall, lean Icelandic Viking stood over the unconscious Celtic warrior. He had came to the Welsh seaside hoping for an easy raid on the small fishing village. He planned to take what treasures and woman he could back to his homeland to increase his wealth. Instead, he was met with a fierce defense that had almost made him turn back. He placed his large right hand over the deep wound bleeding from his left shoulder. He had seen the piercing sapphaire blue eyes of is opponent as the dagger entered his shoulder. If it was not for them being a man's, he would have thought them tempting on a woman.

"Cedrick. Cedrick." The strong Viking looked away from the armored warrior towards that of his men, coming up the hill.

"Are you alright my lord," his best friend, Sleig, asked in their native Scandinaviavan tongue.

"Yes," the tall Viking answered, "though this one nearly took my life. He moves like a cat; agile and quick. No matter what I did, he always landed on his feet. Once the sword was removed from his hand, he replaced it with the dagger." The five men looked down at the motionless body; a bloody dagger was still clutched in the unconscious warriors hand.

"How did he get close enough," another asked, the smallness of the dagger was almost laughable.

"Like I said," Cedric Halvard, the eldest son of an Icelandic Viking Chieftain, said, "he moves like a cat. If I hadn't hit him on the side of the head, we'd still be fighting."

Cedric sqatted down and removed the helmet of the unconscious warrior. All the Vikings gasped in unison. The unconscious warrior had long, raven black hair; the heart shaped face revealed what none thought was possible.

"It's a woman," cried one of the men. "You were deeply wounded by a woman." A round of laughs came from all the men except for Cedrick. Not only had his body been wounded by this woman, but now his pride.

"Take her to the ship," Cedric demanded. "I want it clearly understood that she is not to be touched by any man. ANY MAN!!! She's mine!" He started to walk away. Turning back around he looked at the four men left standing there in disbelief. He touched the bleeding wound on his shoulder and looked at the woman lying on the ground before saying, "She has much to answer for."

For two days, the Viking ship sailed towards Iceland. The woman had been between conscious and unconsciousness ever since Cedrick had knocked her out. Several times he had checked on her to see if she had fully came too. Now, he stood over her. Her armor had been stripped from her body. She now laid tied to his bed. Her long raven hair fanned out from her head like a halo; though an angel was the last thing he thought of her as. Her heart shaped face was well tanned. He had checked her eyes and had seen their deep sapphire blue coloring. The same ones that had stared at him as her dagger wounded him. Looking slowly down, he watched as her breasts would rise, then fall with each breathe she took. Her tight male clothing revealed that they would fit his large hands nicely . Her stomach was flat. His eyes continued down, making him wonder what else her male clothing hide from his wondering eyes. Sitting down in a chair opposite his bed, Cedrick sighed. His body slowly drifted into sleep.

The smell of the salt air woke Morgan Chadwick. She didn't know if it was from the throbbing on the side of her head or the rocking of the ship, but she was nauseous. She tried to sit up, but the ropes binding her hands and feet prevented it. In her native Welsh tongue, she screamed to be let go. She watched as a large man ducked to enter the room. He was tall. Very tall. He had to be close to a foot taller than her, if not more. His shoulder length strawberry blonde hair shone from the sunlight coming in from the window and the doorway behind him. His mesmerizing emerald green eyes watched her closely. She recognized him as the Viking that she had been fighting with before losing consciousness. She know realized that she was HIS prisioner.

Morgan watched as the Viking sat down in the chair next to the bed. In her native language, he said, "I am gald to see that you are awake. Allow me to introduce myself. I am..." But before he could say another word, she flatly told him, "I do not care who you are, Viking. To me you are scum." The Viking smiled at her and continued as if she hadn't spoken at all. "I am Cedrick Halvard, the eldest son of Chieftain Rolf Halvard. You are now my servant. I could not trust you in the cargo hold with the other women. I have learned from them just who you are, Lady Chadwick. Over the last few years, I have heard that your father raised you as a son, teaching you how to fight since you were young. I must admitt, I never thought it true until now."

Morgan flinched as the Viking touched her ankle and moved his hand slowly up her leg and thigh, stopping shortly of her virginal womanhood. She froze as he came so close to the one thing she planned to keep intact as long as she could. He gently massaged the area as he continued. "Your beauty, however, was a secret that I had never heard about. What are you? About twenty now?" Removing his hand he stood back up. "You will also pay me back for the wound that you have inflicted upon me." His hand touched his bandaged shoulder, but his eyes never left her. His eyes wondered down and then back up her body.

"I will never do what you want me to do, Viking. Not in your home or in your bed. If you hadn't moved when you did, I would have killed you. What makes you so mad is the fact that a twenty year old female got closer to you than any man ever had. And if given the chance to be that close to you again with my dagger, I WILL KILL YOU!" Morgan screamed the last of her statement at his back as he exited to room. In his thirty-five years, he had never met an opponent, nor woman, who fought as bravely as she.

After reaching Cedrick's home, Morgan was locked in a large room. It had a grand bed, two bureaus, a table and two chairs, a fireplace, that was already lit, a bucket in the corner for her to releave herself in, and a window that over looked the sea. For the first time in a while, her hands and feet were free and she was able to move about as she pleased.

For the next week, the only person Morgan saw was the elderly woman, Anna, who brought her meals and emptied the bucket. So many times Anna had tried to get her to try on the dresses in the bureau, yet she still refused. She preferred the feel of her own clothes. She had yet to see the man that this woman called "master" since she had been placed in the room. Her body may have been adjusting to the colder climate of her new icy homeland, but her fighting spirit would never be froze. She would forever resist him; in every way.

That evening as time drew near for her evening meal, Morgan was surprised when the Viking delivered her meal. She watched from the bed as he entered the room. In his language, he told the man with him to lock the door behind him. She smiled at the fact that he was unaware that Scandinavivan was her second language; just as Welsh was his. She watched him place a tray of food on the table. In her language, he spoke to her, "Please eat with me. We have much to talk about." Deciding to learn what she could of this man, she agreed. She learned that he expected her to be one of his servants. And to be at his "disposal" whenever the need came over him. "Never," she yelled at him when the last expectation was given.

Cedrick dined with Morgan every night for the next month. Her disposition towards him slowly changed. True, deep down she still was a warrior at heart and would fight to the death for herself. Yet, each time she was in his presence, she could feel herself slowly slipping. Twice he had gently, yet passionately, kissed her before she found the strength to shove him away. It was in those moments of weakness, when she felt as if she couldn't draw another breathe or even stand on her weak legs, that she had wanted him to carry her to the bed and have her. Yet her pride wouldn't allow it. Tonight she would surprise him. She would be dressed as the woman she had tried to hide for so long. She would make him want her so badly, that he wouldn't be able to resist her charms and she could escape him. Little did she know that she soon would not want to ever leave his bed.

Cedrick smiled with pleasure, and shock, as he entered Morgan's room that evening and found her dressed in the sparkling blue gown that had hung in one of the bureaus. She had her hair pull up tight against her head in a bun. Her sapphire eyes sparkled like never before against the matching blue gown. The gown pushed her breasts up, almost pushing them out the top of the gown. The fabric seemed to roll off her shoulder and hang sexily about her upper arms. He drew in a deep breath as his eyes continued down to her tight waist, revealing just how flat her stomach really was. He could feel his manhood harden almost instantly. His eyes then went back to her face where a smile of pleasure spread across it.

"I take it that you like the dress, my lord," Morgan asked, smiling at him sexily.

Cedrick sat the tray of food on the table; still unable to remove his eyes from her. Slowly he made his way to her. Taking her cheeks in his hands, he pulled her close to him. He lightly brushed his mouth across hers as he said "yes". He pressed his mouth to hers and pulled her tighter to him. For some time, he explored her mouth with his tongue. His manhood ached as he felt the heat of her body through their clothes.

Pulling back from the embrace, Cedrick asked, "What do want from me woman? First, you tell me that these pleasures will never be mine and that given the chance, you will kill me. Then, you tempt me with kisses that won't let me, nor my loins, forget that you're in my home. And now..., Now you do as I asked and dress as a woman should, causing my heart and loins to want you more than ever before." His hands began to shake her face lightly as his own body shook with the passion he felt for her. "Tell me woman," he demanded, "what do you desire of me?"

"To be free of you," Morgan panted. "To return to my homeland."

Cerdick felt her slip from his fingers. He watched her as she moved away from him and to the window. He could tell that her desire for him, as well as her determination to fight him, were equally strong. He couldn't help but wonder which would win over. She would never leave here. He wouldn't allow her too. She had won his respect as an opponent and his heart, but did she know that. He knew one thing... He was tired of this game. He wanted her.

Cedrick stood behind Morgan. His large arms wrapped around her small waist, holding her tightly to him as he lightly kissed her bare shoulders. A low moan escaped her throat as he kissed the curve of her neck and shoulder. "You're mine now woman," he whispered into her ear. "I'll never let you go. This is your home now. You have won my respect as an equal and my heart." He felt her shake in his arms. Her tears hit his arms. Turning her around he stared at her. "What scares you so much about laying with me," he softly asked as he rubbed her soft check with his rough hand. Lowering her head, she whispered, "You taking it."

Cedrick felt an invisible shove in his chest that could have knocked him over. He had laid with so many women since becoming a man, he had forgotten that some women were still virgins. And the way she fought him in her homeland, he would have sworn that she knew what a man felt like between her legs. But no. In all her bravery, the one thing that terrified her more than anything was laying with a man. Raising her chin, he caught her sapphire eyes with his emerald ones. "I'll be gentle," he promised.

Moments later, Morgan found herself in Cedrick's bedroom. It was much larger than the one she had been confined too. It was set up very much like hers, except the fireplace and the bed was larger. She could feel Cedrick behind her again. His hands rubbed her shoulders before undoing the many buttons that Anna had buttoned for her earlier. Even with the roaring fire, the coolness of the air hit her back and made her shiver. His mouth softly kissed her shoulder again. She felt a stirring in her womanhood that she hadn't felt before. She no longer wanted to leave his home. He had awakened a desire in her that needed to be quenched.

Morgan didn't know for sure when the sleeves had been removed from her arms, but the swiftness of the gown dropping to the floor, bringing the coolness of the air to her legs made her shiver. The corset was now all she had on. Cedrick's rough hand moved between her legs as the other held her tightly to him. His hand gently rubbed that area of her that she had never allowed a man to touch before. She lightly moaned as he made gentle, yet rough circles on her womanhood.

"Cedrick," Morgan moaned. Then, without realizing it, she said in his native language, "That feels so good." "Your virginal heat feels just as good," he answered in his own tongue. It was then that she realized her mistake and gasped. "Don't worry," he said in his own language, "you talked in both languages while unconscious those first few days." Morgan giggled. He had known all along.

Without looking at him, Morgan could tell that Cedrick was removing his own clothes. It wasn't until he held her tightly again, that she feel the tip of his manhood against her naked skin, just below her corset. She froze. She felt him removing the corset. Her breathe caught in her throat; she could neither inhale nor exhale. His hands rubbed her bare breasts. The roughness of them on her sensitive nipples made her remember to breathe. "Oh God," she gasped as she exhaled.

Cedrick smiled as he picked Morgan up and carried her to his bed. He liked the way her arms felt around his neck; her bare breasts against his bare chest, touching the very wound she had caused; her warm womanhood radiating heat to his stomach. He could feel his hard cock lightly touching her soft ass cheek. Laying her down, he then laid next to her. His hand massaged her breasts before sliding down her stomach and to her warmth below. His mouth took in a hard nipple and sucked. He teased her hard nipple before moving to the other, causing his large framed body to cover much small one.

Cedrick kissed his way down Morgan's stomach. The soft raven hair he found matched that on her head. Parting the lips, his kissed the hottest spot of her body, causing her to gasp and then scream with pleasure. He quickly lapped up the juices that spilled gracious from her. As he kissed and sucked at her swollen clit, the thought of having her return the favor crossed his mind. But, then the thought of her plundging the dagger in his shoulder changed his mind. He wasn't ready to place his most favorite part in her mouth just yet, just to have it bit off if her mind changed. No that act would come later.

Cedrick laid himself completely on top of Morgan, but supported his weight with his arms. He smiled as he found that she had closed her legs together again. A look of fear spread over her face as he opened them with his own. "I promise," he said softly as his lips grazed hers, "I'll be gentle." He felt her relax a little as he pushed himself in. "Oh God," she gasped in her native tongue. "Relax," he whispered in her ear, speaking in his native tongue as he pulled back, then again pushed in. A light whimper was all the noise she made. Again he pulled back and then pushed, this time like a battering ram pushing through a secured door. "Cedrick," she screamed as he came to rest in her completely. "I'm in," he said, kissing her forehead. He could feel her shake a little.

Morgan felt the tears stream down her cheek. If this was being gentle, she hated to know what rough was. She could feel him begin to slowly move in her and waited for the pain to come with each in push, but only found a new pleasure. Soon, her body was shaking again, but not from pain. A wave of pleasure rushed through her body, radiating from the spot of their union. The movements he made in her brought her closer and closer to an invisible edge. She screamed with pure joy as she felt herself go over that edge.

Morgan felt her body shake as he rolled the two of them over. Her knees now rested on the bed next to his hips. She felt his hands rubbing her breasts, pushing her up to an up-right position. They then moved to her ass and help her to begin a rythem that was pleasureable for them both. "Oh Cedrick," she gasped. "MMMM"

Morgan looked down at Cedrick, as she rode his shaft. She could tell by the smile on his face, she was doing just as he wanted. She too smiled as she thought, "Why was I so afarid of something that feels this good?" She then felt his shaft hitting a spot in her and wanted more. Again she screamed when her body took all it could handle before releasing her juices again. She fell forward, landing against his chest.

Cedrick again put her below him. He had let her have her release, now he wanted his. He began a new rythem, one slightly faster than hers had been. Soon she was again screaming his name, this time over and over. He felt himself tense and then release. A few more strokes and he let her tight walls milk him of every drop he had.

Cedrick laid there for a moment, looking at Morgan. "I told you that I would be gentle," he said smiling. "And you were," she cooed. Laying himself on his side next to her, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. "Let me rest," he said, "I'll show you gentleness again." "Promise," she asked, staring up at him. "Promise."

Last edited by Moonshine : 03-28-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Morgan stared out the window at the snow swirling around in the morning air. It was daylight out, but the sun barely shone through the clouds. When she had first arrived at her new home, autumn had just begun and the already coldness of her new land had went through her body. But now... Now winter was in full rage and she felt as if she would freeze to death inside the walls of her new home. The only warmth she had felt lately was when Cedrick bedded her. But he was gone now. He had been gone a month and their bed wasn't nearly as warm.

Before leaving on his trip to hunt the great white bear, Cedrick had made it very clear to the servants that while he was gone, she was the head of the house. Morgan felt proud that she was now wedded to Cedrick and was the Lady of the House; Lady Morgan Halvard. She tried to run his home as he would have. She continued to stare out the window, but in a dreamy state. She was daydreaming about their nights together when she heard the cries of excitement outside of her door.

"He's home, my Lady," Anna called as she entered the room. "He's home."

Morgan looked again out the window. Cedricks's ship was anchored in the harbor. "How did I miss him," she question herself. She felt her cheeks go flush when she answered her own question and realized she had been daydreaming of their nights together. She had been lost in thought of their love making, that's how she had missed him. Gathering the shawl around her tighter, she ran for the great hall. She had just barely reached it when the grand doors were pushed open and Cedrick entered with a swirl of snow around him. There eyes meet and for a moment, she couldn't breathe. Had he missed her as much as she had him? Had the thoughts of their love making kept him warm at night, as it had her?

Cedrick watched as Morgan ran to him. Grabbing her up in his arms, he held her tightly to him. "Oh how I've missed you," she cried. He felt her body shudder from the blast of cold air behind them. She had missed him. His heart soared at the knowledge. "And I you," he said between kisses on her forehead. Holding her back from him, he took in her beauty. Her long raven hair hung down to her waist; her deep sapphire eyes radiated her love for him; her night gown clung to her beautiful body, ending just above her bare feet. He smiled at the thought of her lying in his bed, the night gown discarded on the floor. If he didn't stop thinking those thoughts soon, he would have to take her in front of the servants.

Finally speaking, Cedrick said, "I have spoken with my father. He is having a feast tonight in honor of our union and my bountiful hunt." Picking her up in his arms, he kissed the side of her neck as her arms wrapped around his own. Her womanly scent was intoxicating. He wanted nothing more than to bed her right now, but there was too many things that had to be done. Placing her bare feet on the floor of their bedroom, he told her what she needed to do to prepare for the feast at his parents.

Cedrick's chest swelled with pride as his and Morgan's arrival to the feast was announced. He watched his father's expression; hoping that he approved of his choice for a bride. A wide smile spread across his father's face, causing him to draw in a deep breathe of relief. After the feast, he watched his bride from the safety of a side wall as she mingled with his family and friends while others dance. She again had her raven hair pulled up in a tight bun. Her gown tonight was not as provocative as the blue one, but this emerald green one turned him on just as much. The wine they had had with supper was starting to take it's affect on him. He could feel his manhood stirring as he watched her. Standing along the wall no longer felt safe to him. He had already made arrangements with his mother for his old boyhood room to be ready for their stay. He would bed her there tonight. And if he couldn't calm himself down soon, he would be taking her there sooner rather than later.

Morgan slipped through the crowd, always keeping Cedrick in sight. Slowly she made her way to him. It may not have been obvious to others, but she saw his wanting for her in more than just his eyes. "Is my lord ready to return home," she asked him sexily. "I thought we might celebrate your return home in a more private setting." She moved her hand to his harden manhood, making the movement look like a casual thing.

"HHMMM," Cedrick groaned. "We'll not be returning home tonight," he finally said. Morgan giggled at the effect she had on him. "And why not," she asked; her lips forming a pout as her eyes begged him for what they both desired. "We'll be staying here, in my boyhood room," he moaned. A wicked smile spread across her face. Her pouty mouth asked, "Do we have to remain with the guest much longer? Or can we slip out now and retire to your boyhood room?" Pressing her womanhoon against his leg, she hoped that the heat there would convey her desire for him. Again he groaned. "We can leave now," he finally said breathlessly.

Morgan hurried to keep up with Cedrick's fast pace as they made their way to his old room. His father had only smiled and chuckled when Cedrick had nodded at him, letting him know that they were leaving the party. And now the hurried pace he kept gave her an even better understanding of his urgent desire for her. Once inside his childhood room, she watched as he quickly removed his weapons and placed them on the table. The door remained open behind her. She then saw her own dagger being placed on the table. She remembered a time when had used it to inflict pain on him, but never again.

Morgan watched him turn back to her. A few strides on his long legs and he was in front of her. His long arm brushed her breast as he reached to close the door and lock it. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck as he lifted her by her waist; pinning her against the door as if she was nothing more than a feather. She moaned with pleasure as his mouth roughly covered hers. She could taste the wine on him as she kissed him back. She knew that he was not drunk, only feeling the effects of the drink. The roughness it brought out in him turned her on. When had she moved her legs up and around his waist? She couldn't remember nor did she care. This leverage allowed him to rub her breast through the silk fabric of the dress. "Cedrick," she moaned as he did.

Cedrick stepped away from the door slightly, just enough to allow Morgan to lean her shoulders comfortable against. He then felt for the buttons on her dress. His passion had been sent into a full boil and he wasn't waiting for each tiny button to opened. "Forgive me," he growled as he jerked the fabric apart, sending the buttons flying in all directions; some bouncing off the wall before hitting the floor. The thought of how she'd clothe herself come time to leave this room was nowhere in his mind.

Almost hurriedly, Cedrick pulled the silk, emerald green fabric from his bride's shoulders; allowing their creamy whiteness to be seen in the glow of the candlelight. "MMM," he moaned as he pressed his mouth hard to them. His teeth raked across her soft skin, causing her to buck her femaleness against his hard shaft. His hands then found the buttons of her corset and it too received the same treatment the dress had been given. It was then thrown; neither caring where it landed. Morgan gasped as she ran her fingers thru his strawberry blonde hair. "Cedrick. Cedrick." He heard her softly calling his name; driving even more mad with passion.

Cedrick rubbed his hands up and down Morgan's back; feeling her soft, smooth skin glide across his fingers like the silk of her dress. Raising his head, he watched her closed eyes as his hands moved to the ample mounds of flesh before him. He pinched her erect nipples before rolling them between his thumb and finger tip; they were just as hard and erect as he was. Her eyes opened and looked at him. "Cedrick," she yelped as he pinch her harden nipples even harder.

Morgan felt a hot, pleasurable pain shoot from her nipples, down her stomach, and into her womanhood. He had never done that before and she loved it. She wanted more. "Harder," she pantingly begged. "Please, harder." She gasped as he obeyed her request. "MMM Cedrick," she cooed when he finally released them. She felt her legs slowly growing weak. "I'm falling," she managed to say just as he caught her in his large muscled arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck again as he carried her to his childhood bed. It was slightly larger than the one she had slept in as a child, but still smaller than that of a wedded couples. The thought of the lack of room between them only hieghten her desire. Reaching up to the bun in her hair, she pulled out the only pin holding it in place before Cedrick laid them both down.

Morgan raised her hips up as Cedrick removed the dress from her lower half. She watched his face as he threw the dress aside; his eyes never leaving hers. The rest of her clothes were soon discarded and she laid before him completely naked on the bed of his youth. She ligthly rubbed her hands over her breasts and stomach, wiggling her body as she did. "I want you Cedrick," she lightly called. Spreading her legs wide, she rubbed her breasts with one hand as the other rubbed her swollen clit. "I want to feel you deep inside of me, my love. I want to be one with you."

Morgan watched Cedrick remove his boot, nearly tumbling over as he paid more attention to her than to what he was doing. "Your casuing me to loose my senses," he growled. She bucked her body a little more, rubbing her breasts and clit a little harder. "Is that all I'm doing for you, my lord," she cooed. Her back and legs were completely arched now; her head, ass, and toes held her up. She knew that this was driving him wild as he fumbled to removed the second boot.

Cedrick growled with frustration as his boots were finally removed. He now fumbled with his belt as he watched his bride masterbate on the bed in front of him. She was bringing herself to climax as he finally managed to undo the buckle. "Damn you, woman," he said through clenched teeth. His sexual frustration was at an all time high. Never had he wanted a woman so badly. Never had a woman driven him to the point of losing all self-control that he hadn't been unable to undress himself. And yet... And yet she was. At this point in time, he didn't even know what his own name was, let alone how to finish undressing himself. He watched as her body relaxed from her self-induced sexual high.

"Sit down," Morgan softly said. Not knowing why he obeyed her, Cedrick sat on the edge of his childhood bed. He felt a sudden rush of relief when she stood between his legs and grabbed the hem of his shirt. Her soft, smooth breasts moved across his stomach, chest, and then mouth as she pressed them against him as she slowly stood to remove his shirt. It too now laid on the floor with her clothes.

Gaing some composure, Cedrick grabbed Morgan by her waist and flipped her onto the bed. He covered her mouth with his. Her lips parted as his tongue slipped into her mouth, mating her's. He pressed his clothed hardened groin to the part of her that allowed them to share pure intimacy. He nibbled the curve of her neck, causing her to grind hard against him. "Oh Cedrick," she screamed as he pressed and rubbed harder. "Please my lord," she begged. "Please what, my lady," he teasingly asked. "Are you wanting my hard shaft in you?" His hips grinded against her harder still. "Cedrick," she again screamed.

Morgan watched through a sexual induced high as Cedrick removed his remaing clothes. He now laid on top of her; her legs spread wide to accomdate his wide hips. His mouth came down hard on her breast as he savagely sucked it. Her fingers ran through his hair, pulling his face closer to her. "Oh my lord," she gasped, "my master. I am yours."

Morgan felt her eyes roll back as Cedrick kissed his way down to that special place. His tongue flicked at her swollen and throbbing clit. Her fingers dug into the pillows around her head as Cedrick brought her to that special place only he could. She gasped and arched her back as he sucked on it now. "AAAHHH," she screamed as she came. She felt herself relax and her back touched the bed once more.

Morgan felt Cedrick's body lay next to hers. He softly kissed her lips and face as her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal. "That felt sooo good," she cooed as she looked deeply into his eyes and traced his handsome jaw. "What can I do for you, my lord," she asked.

Cedrick sensed the urgent desire to please him in her eyes. He thought of the one thing that he hadn't yet requested her to do, then chuckled at the thought of seeing the top of Morgan's head bobbing on his shaft. "What," she asked. He thought the look on her questioning face made her look so innocent, so... virginal. But he knew better of that. He had taken that some months back. Without saying a word, he grabbed himself and stroked the long, hard, thick shaft. His other hand lightly pushed her head towards it. He sighed deeply as she obeyed his unspoken request.

Cedrick closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of Morgan's mouth as it engulfed him. Her lips pressed against his hard shaft as she moved them up and down on him. God did she feel good. Her wettness was just as hot in her mouth as it was her womanhood. Opening his eyes, he watched her as her mouth made love to his cock. He ran his fingers through her long raven hair. Her sapphire eyes looked at him as she continued to suck him. "Those eyes...," he thought. "Those eyes are the same ones that stared at me as she plunged a dagger in my shoulder. And now they stare at me with nothing but desire for me."

Morgan stared at Cedrick as she suck on him. She had once seen one of her father's servants doing this to the stable man when she was eighteen. She had often wondered why any woman would do this, but now she knew why. She enjoyed it and encreased her rythem. She watched as he clutched the sheets in his fist. "Oh Morgan," he hissed through clentched teeth. For some time, Morgan pleased both of them before Cedrick commanded her to lay by him again.

Morgan laid next to Cedrick. She moaned and closed her eyes as he took her breast into his mouth and sucked. She felt his hand wander to that secret place that only he was allowed to know. His finger found it's mark and she began to move her hips as he rubbed. Her soft moans filled the air as he brought her to climax. She felt his body shift; he was now on top of her.

Morgan spread her legs once again to accomadate Cedrick; but this time, no clothes seperated their need. She felt the head of his shaft grazed her as it looked for the warmed hole it craved. She moaned with antcipation at what would happen next. She drew in a deep breathe as he pushed himself in her. She thought of the first time and how scared she had been. But no longer. Now she would do anything for the chance to have him in her.

Credrick moaned as he began to move in Morgan. Her warmth consumed him as did. He felt her body move in rythem with his. She had learned just how to please, and torment, him in bed over the past few months. He felt her back arch, causing her breasts to touch his chest. "Damn this woman," he thought. Even now, she moved her body in unison with him. The heat coming from her loins seemed to radiate the room. He made several more strokes in her before pulling completely out.

Cedrick watched as Morgan laid on her back, panting with pleasure from yet another climax. Rolling her over, he raised her hips to him. He closed his eye as her womanhood again surrounded his shaft. "MMM," he moaned as she began to move on him. His hands still on her hips, he pulled her tight to him; thrusting himself several times deep into her. Each thrust brought a gasp from her that pleased him greatly. "Oh my Lady Chadwick," he moaned as he again moved in her. His eyes stared at her bare back. His hand ran the length of her spine as he continued, "No. You're no longer Lady Chadwick, but Lady Halvard. You will forever be mine."

Cedrick increased his force and thrust into Morgan. The wine from early was still with him. He leaned forward and gripped her shoulders, pushing her deeper onto him. Her cries filled the air. He could tell that they were mixed with pain and pleasure. He liked how she could endure the pain. She would fair well in childbirth. It was then that it occured to him something that he had noticed earlier, but not thought much of. Her stomach was no longer flat like it had been, but slowly swelling. Again he pulled out. Laying her on her back again, he rubbed his hand over her stomach. "When were you going to tell me," he asked.

Morgan smiled up at Cedrick. He had guessed what she had learned only days before his return. "I was waiting until the time was right," she said. He looked at her with a mixture of anger and delight. "How long has she known," he thought to himself. As if reading his mind, she said, "I only found a few days ago." Smiling at him she continued, "I was with child when you left for your hunt and didn't know it or I would have told you." She was pleased when he returned to their love making. Soon, she again felt his seed deep inside of her.