Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Married Couple

Captive Desire

Prologue

June 1875

A tall, lean shadowy figure slipped from the upstairs window of the large Victorian house. It then slipped across the lawn and down the street. The full moon gave the person just enough light to avoid objects in their way. The wealthy aristocratic homes were quiet at this late hour and fifteen year old Johanna Clayton was able to leave her childhood home undetected. Reaching the docks, she waited patiently for the ships to arrive.

Johanna had been planning this night for several months now. Ever since her mother, Maria, had taken ill. It had been her mother who had obtained the male clothing that she needed to make the escape. Even before her death, her mother had seen the way her husband looked at her daughter. And now that Maria was gone, Johanna had no other choice but to find her real father, Captain John Clayton.

Johanna's father had visited her several times through out the years, but he had been introduced as her uncle; her mother's brother. It had only been on Maria's death bed had she told her daughter the truth about her real father and the piracy life that he led. She didn't know how she would find him, but she had too.

It must have been fate, but the very first ship that docked that morning was her fathers. Recogninzing him immediately, Johanna ran for her father and told him about her mother's death and why she was dressed as boy. Captain John Clayton, better known as Savage John, and captain of The Bloody Brow held his daughter closely to him and vowed to keep her safe.

For five years, Johanna sailed with her father. She understood why he led the life he did. It was an exciting life and she was having so much fun. She had made several friends in this new life of hers; the best one being that of Red, a lady pirate that shared the same island as her father and four other captains. Red had obviously gotten her name from her flaming red hair that always looked disheveled. But there was one pirate that scared her terribly, yet left her longing to know him better and that was Captain James Roberts, better known as Bloody Roberts.

Captain Roberts had a reputation of leaving his opponents bloody and seriously wounded after his one on one battles with them. Yet when he was on the island, he was nothing but a pure gentleman with Johanna. She knew that most of it was because she was the daughter of a fellow pirating captain and in their circle that commanded respect. Yet as she grew older, she began to see a desire in his eyes that was only there when she was near him. She too felt a burning desire for him and worried terribly when he was away, but more for her own virtue. She knew that if he were too make advances on her, she would never be able to resist him

It had been at the lastest gathering they had held when Captain Roberts had confessed to Johanna the things that she already knew that he wanted to do to her. She had been in total shock when he asked her father for permission to spend time alone with her. John Clayton refused, saying that "Johanna will marry someone respectable and not a pirate". James had taken quite an offense to this and was more determine than every to have her; not only in his bed for one night, but for the rest of his life. As they dance a slow dance together in front of her father, he held her tightly to him. His manhood harden against her as he told her that one day he would have her. Johanna replied, "The only way you will ever be able to have me is to take me captive and sail us away from my father. Then... and then, will you be able to have me."

Part One

June 1880

Captain James Roberts leaned over his desk in the captain's quarters of his ship The Crusty Pearl, planning the course his ship would take. His well muscled body was turned to the sleeping Johanna in the corner of the room. Her right foot was shackled, with a five foot chain attached to the wall. It had been her own words that had given him the idea to take her and make her his captive. She had put up a good struggle when she had found him in her bedroom. She of course had drugged with a potion and then passed out. It had been nearly a whole day since they had set sail and she was still passed out on the floor of his quarters.

James had told his first mate to sail past the first two ports and then stop at the thrid. He had made sure the ship had enough provisions to make the lengthy voyage before stopping again. By then, the search for Johanaa would be well underway and he would have a huge head start on them. He was taking her to an uncharted island that he had made a home on. None of the other captains on the island knew that he had been fixing it as his home port. It would be there that he could live with, and bed, Johanna whenever his wished.

A squawk from his parrot, Miss Polly, and her saying, "The wench is awake. The wench is awake." and then another squawk made James turn around. He smiled at his captive. "Good morning, Johanna," he said. She scowled at him. Damn was she beautiful. Her wavy blond hair hung down mid-way of her back. Her sea blue eyes glared at him. Her ample breasts shown through the white shirt she wore. The male britches she wore hugged snuggly to her well rounded ass. He leaned back onto his desk as she stood to her full heigth of five foot ten, making her only inches shorter than he. It had been her heigth that had first made him notice her. And then the other features had held his attention. He felt hisself stirring as he looked at her.

Johanna's arms crossed over her breasts as she stared at her captor. He was at least six foot one, just inches taller than her, with shoulder length, curly brown/black hair. His eyes were dark, dark brown; so dark that they looked almost black. His face was shaven, except for his mustache, the goatee, and the small line connecting the two on either side of his mouth. His shoulders and chest were wide and broad. His waist tappered off, but only some. His arms were well muscled from years of captaining his own ship. His shirt was open half way down and showed the thick dark curls covering his chest. Her eyes took in all of him as her femaleness began to remind her that she was indeed female. He was truly the perfect specimen of man.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Captain Roberts? My father will hunt you down for this." Johanna was furious. She had forgotten what she had told him the night before.

"Oh, but Johanna," James said, approaching her, "it was you that gave me the idea."

"Me," she gasped, "how did I do that?"

"Let me see. I believe your exact words were 'The only way you will ever be able to have me is to take me captive and sail us away for my father. Then... and only then, will you be able to have me.' Was that not your exact words wench."

Johanna shuddered as her words were repeated back to her exactly as she had said them. She drew in a deep breath as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She exhaled as he ran his fingers through her hair as he pulled her closer still to him. She then held it as his lips grazed hers. Her knees went weak and she was glad that he held her so tightly. She smelled his masculan scent and wanted only to breathe in more of him. Unaware of her own desire for him, she pushed her virginal womanhood closer to him. Their tongues mated as their desire heated his quarters. She caught her breathe as James stood up. She felt her body sway as released his grip some.

"If I remove the shackle, do you agree to do as you promised?"

James' voice was now husky with desire and Johanna could not refuse him, nor did she want too. She eagerly shook her head "yes" as his lips lightly touch the curved in her neck where it meet her shoulder. "Oh damn," she thought, "why did I agree to let him bed me?" She wanted to scream "no", but her mouth refused to speak. Her body wanted it wether her mind did or not, and at the moment, her body was winning.

James removed the shackle from Johanna's ankle. He moved his hands up her legs and over her ass. His fingers hooked the bottom of her shirt. Eagerly, he removed it, revealing a silk chemisel that matched her eyes perfectly. It too came off and he stared at her perfect breasts. His hands rubbed them, causing her to moan. He then slid them down her sides and removed the britches she wore. "MMM," he groaned when he discovered the blond hair between her legs. "Damn wench," he said as he stepped back to take all of her in, "your absolutely beautiful." He liked the way she blushed from his compliment.

James picked Johanna up in his arms and carried her naked body to his waiting bed. It was the very bed that he had dreamt so many times of making love to her in. She laid there contently as he removed his own clothing. Again she blushed when she saw his fully erected manhood. He knew that he was the first naked man she had seen and he was reveling in the knowledge. Laying himself next to her, she gently kissed her while his hand toy with her nipples, bringing them to harden peaks. Her moans filled his ears as his hand glided down her flat stomach and to the warmth of her womanhood. His finger found the spot it was searching for and lightly began to rub. "James," she gasped.

James kissed his way down her throat and to her breasts, taking each one into his mouth. He loved the way her fingers ran through his hair, pulling his face closer to female warmth. His tongue flicked at her swollen clit, causing her to gasp and then breathlessly say his name. He tasted her sweetness as if flowed from her. Damn. Not only was her beauty intoxicating, but her juices were as well. Three times he tasted her sweetness on his tongue. Her body arched each time she came, bringing her womanness closer to him.

Johanna's eyes widen when she heard the knock on the door. James' face was still between her legs, but she knew his teeth were clenched when he gowled, "What". The voice on the other side of the door said, "You wanted to know when we pasted the first port, Captain." "Thank you," he again growled, this time sitting up and looking over his shoulder at the door. "I'm busy in here and don't wish to be disturbed. Only knock on that door if the ship is on fire, sinking, hit bad weather, or is under attack. Got it?" "Yes sir," the voice quivered. "Now get lost," he shouted.

This had been the distraction that Johanna had needed to bring her back to her senses. While he was distracted, she sat up and closed her legs tightly together before covering her breasts with her hands. She watched as James looked back down to where her womanhood had been. Looking up at her, he snarled, "It's too late wench. You've come this far in letting me have you and now we're gonna finish what we've started."

Before Johanna knew what was happening, he grabbed her ankles and pull her back to him. He pinned her arms to the bed on either side of her head. His knee parted her legs. He now laid between them, his manhood grazed her opening. "You promised," he snarled, "and I'm going to hold you to it." "James," she gasped as he pushed into her. "Ow," she gasped as he pulled back. "Oh," she cried as he again pushed in her. She felt him ripping her apart inside. And then, like a battering ram pushing through a bolted door, she felt her innocence leave her as he pushed hard one more time before coming to rest on her.

Johanna gasped as James moved in her. She felt herself relax as pleasure replaced the pain. She moaned as he introduced her to experiences that she never knew before. He released her hands and she ran her fingers through his hair. She called his name over and over. She again felt herself release, just as he called her name. She smiled as he kissed her forehead and they both caught their breathe. For a long time, he laid next to her before falling asleep.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

Captain James Roberts awaken quickly when The Crusty Pearl began to rock more than it should. Not wanting to awaken Johanna any sooner than necessary he slipped his arm out from under her neck and quickly dressed only in his britches and boots before heading for his door. Opening it, he found his first mate, Timothy Strange, standing there about to knock.

"A hurricane," Timothy said.

"How much time to do we have," Captain Roberts asked.

"A half hour at the most. It came out of no where. One moment the seas were calm, the next, it was like King Triton himself was trying to sink the ship. I've already started preparing the ship, Captain, and was coming to wake you." Timothy gave a half smiled half scowl as he added, "I was only following orders, sir. You didn't want to be distrubed."

James couldn't help but smile at his first mate. He had given that order and it had been followed exactly. But..., his ship needed him now. "Continue with preparations," he told Timothy before returning inside his quarters.

Johanna was sitting up on the bed, the sheet covered her from the top of her breasts down. "I heard," she said as James entered the room. Once the door was closed, she lept from the bed and started dressing herself. She didn't have to look him to know that he was putting his shirt on. "I'm helping too," she said as she pulled her boots on. "The hell you are," James snapped as he headed for the door. "You'll stay in my quarters until the hurricane has passed."

Johanna glared at him as she covered her naked breasts with his shirt. "Like hell I will," she snapped. "Have you forgotten that I have been on a ship for five years now? Don't you think that at some point in that time I've had to help get The Bloody Brow through hurricanes?" Her eyes and voice turned pleading. "Please James, I won't be in the way." He frowned at her. "Bloody hell," he exclaimed. He had only had her once and already he couldn't deny her of anything. Finally, he agreed.

The storm hit a little sooner than Timothy had predicted. James shouted orders to his men as he and Timothy worked to hold the wheel. Twice he watched as Johanna pulled two men back to safety as they were about to be swept overboard. Just when he thought this woman could surprise him no more, she did. He watched as stood in one place and looked towards the bow of the ship, out at the raging sea. Running back to him, Johanna demanded, "Turn the ship starboard." "Why," he yelled. "Don't argue with me," she screamed at him, power showing in her eyes. "Just do it!"

James and Timothy fought with the wheel and turned the ship starboard. Johanna, however, stood looking to the port side. "What the hell is she doing," he wondered. When the lightening flashed, it became very obvious what she was looking for. Another ship, the same size of his own, sailed past the The Crusty Pearl with only feet to spare. He stood in amazement as her quick thinking had kept the two ships for colliding head on and ultimately sinking.

Then, just as soon as the hurricane had hit, it disappeared. Looking back towards the stern, James watched as the other ship sailed on. Turning back to her, he had to laugh as she smuggly said, "And you wanted me to stay confinded to your bed. If I had, you would not only be short two crewmen, but your ship would be on the bottom of the seven seas as well." He watched her shapely ass walked away towards his quarters. Timothy clamped a strong hand on his shoulder and said, "I'd forget the other wench's, Captain, and keep that one in your bed." James smiled at his first mate. "Trust me mate, that thought is becomeing more and more of a temptation with each passing minute."

Johanna wasn't surprised at all to find that they had sailed past the second port during the storm and was now nearing the third. Since it was obvious that she was to be James' "captive" for some time, she asked him about some more clothing. The only thing she had left home with was the clothes on her back. He agreed that she should have more and promised to let her buy whatever she wanted.

By nightfall, they had made port, restocked the ship and was well underway for the island that James had clamed as his own. Johanna had left the third port with four new dress and the feminine articles that was required. Along with them, she had obtained two new sets of britches for wearing on the ship and a few articles that James didn't know about. He would soon learn about them when they were alone together.

The Crusty Pearl sailed through the night. When Johanna woke that morning, she found herself alone in the bed. She and James had been to exhausted the night before to do anything but fall asleep in each others arms. She was startled though when she heard a woman's voice out on deck. Knowing she was the only one on board, she wondered if they had made land. Minutes later she stood on the deck looking at a beautiful tropical island. James was talking to the woman that he had heard. She knew not the language they spoke, but obviously she was a servant that was being given instructions.

By noon, James had showed Johanna around her new home. He then took her to the middle of the island, to his favorite spot. James stood behind her as she stood speechless for the first, staring at the waterfall in front of her. He watched as the water rapidly fell from the tallest point, down two cascades, through the hole in the opening of the rock in the top of the cave and into it before flowing smoothly out the opening and into the level pool in front of them. "It's beautiful," she whispered. "Not nearly as much as you," he said.

James wrapped his arms around Johanna's waist and pulled her close to him. Brushing the long blond hair away from her neck, he softly kissed the nape of her neck. She moaned as his lips touched her skin. His hands gripped the hem of his shirt that she wore and slowly pushed it up. His hands grazed the sides of her breasts as he continued to remove the shirt. He was pleased to see that his shirt had been touching her bare breasts. His hands moved back to her waist and slipped under the top of the britches she wore. He allowed one of them to graze the blond tuff of hair between her legs. Again she moaned. Her hands moved upwards above her head and wrapped around his neck.

James moaned as his heart raced. His manhood harden instantly as he touched that sensitive part between her legs; causing her round ass to rub against him as she moved her hips. He had had her once and the knowledge of how she felt on him was making him lose his mind now. The first, and only, time had been to quick and forceful, but not this time. No... No this time he would please her just as much. He removed her boots and then britches from her slowly before stareing at her tall, lean, naked body. Her hair hung down sexily over her breasts, allowing only her nipples to show throught the blond waves. He let out a loud groan that came from the deepths of his throat before removing is own clothes.

Johanna watched as first James' shirt was removed. His broad muscled chest was covered in thick dark brown, almost black, curls. She had touched that chest and ran her fingers through those curls every night since they had made love. His muscles were hard as a rock from the work out that his body took captaining his own ship. His arms were large, solid masses of muscle. His stomach was hard muscle too. Her eyes never left him as he pulled off his own boots and britches. She drew in a deep breath as she gazed upon his naked body and hard cock.

Johanna followed James into the cool pool of water and swam over to the entrance of the cave. She laid on the smooth large rock where the water lazily flowed from the entrance of the cave. The cool water flowed under and around her body as she stretched her body out for him to enjoy. A roughish smile spread across his face as she touched her breasts and teased her nipples. She heard his deep throaty groan again as he waded towards her. His roughish smile spread even wider. She could lightly feel the water from the fall behind her splashing onto her bare breasts and face. It highten her desire for him more.

Johanna watched through slitted eyes as James laid on top of her. His mouth slanted over hers and pressed hard. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she moaned as their tongues mated. Damn did he taste good. His masculan scent filled her nose causing her to breathe him in deeply. His mouth moved down her neck and shoulder. He took in her breast and gently sucked. Once again he was sending her to places she had only dreamed of. The other breast got the same sensual treatment. She arched her back so that her stomach touched his body.

James kissed his way down Johanna's long stomach. His hand rubbed her long slender leg as he kissed the soft tuff of blond hair between her legs. Her moans grew louder as he licked the spot that he so desired. His hand glided back up her leg. With both hands holding her hips down, he began to devour her womanhood. He hadn't shaved that morning and the stubbly growth roughly rubbed the insides of her thighs. Her hips bucked feverishly as his tongue plunged deep into her. He shook his head, causing her to scream with pleasure. He tasted her juices. Damn did she taste good. Her womanly scent filled his nose, arousing his senses more. He wanted more of her. Much more.

James laid next to Johanna. A wicked grin spread over his face. "It's your turn now, my captive beauty." He looked down at his harden member and nodded towards it. "What," she asked shockingly. The look on her face proved she had no idea as to what he wanted. But with a little coaxing, she soon learned. He moaned as her warm mouth glided on him. He hissed as she moaned with pleasure at what she was doing.

The palms of his large hands grazed Johanna's cheeks as his fingers slipped into her hair. James watched hungerily as her head moved on him. "Damn," he thought, "even her mouth is warm and inviting." For some time he watched her as her mouth made love to his manhood. The feeling of wanting more returned, only stronger this time. He didn't just want her... he needed her... to be in her... a part of her. He pulled her mouth off of him and helped her to straddle him.

Johanna moaned with pleasure as she felt James' thick manhood easily slide into her. It was so much different from the first, and only, time they had been together. His thickness no longer ripped her as she moved on him. Instead her wetness made the experience so much more enjoyable. She was spread as wide as possible with her knees resting snuggly against his hips. She placed her hands on his chest and began to move herself on him as his rough hands massaged her breasts. Damn he felt good in her. He filled every part of her, causing her tingle with pure ecstacy.

Johanna threw her head back and moaned as James started to move in rhythm with her. He matched her pace when she increased or slow down. It was as if he knew what she was gonna do before she did. She felt herself climax and screamed his name. Her body fell forward and laid on his chest. She felt his arms wrap around her and before she knew it, she was on her back, feeling the cool water flowing against her naked body.

Johanna gasped as James released her from his hold and threaded his arms under her shoulders, cupping her shoulders with his hands. She stared longingly into his eyes. She felt his body rocking; his bare chest lightly rubbed hers as he moved in her. She shook with delight as he did. Again he filled her as he pushed deep in her. She gasped as nibbled her shoulder lightly. "James," she screamed as she felt herself climax again. But this time he continued to move in her instead changing their position. She wrapped her arms around his back and dug her nails in. She felt him flinch and then push himself further in.

James groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure as Johanna raked her long nails down his back. "Oh God, Johanna," he growled through clenched teeth. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that she would ever feel this good. He pressed his mouth hard on hers, covering hers completely. A fire ran through his veins as he felt her warm juices flow on him. His ears filled with her moans as he plunged his tongue into her mouth. His tongue again mated hers.

James felt Johanna's hips move, pressing her womanhood hard against each time he pushed in her. Her body wildly under him. He felt himself loose control. His balls tingled as several shots of his cum entered her. His body twitched as he milked himself in her tightness. He felt her body shake violently as she again exploded with pleasure.

James tenderly kissed Johanna, neither aware nor caring for how long. All he knew was that he had just made love to the woman of his dreams and she had returned that desire for him. He felt himself softening as he laid in her before finally pulling out and laying next to her. He held her tightly to him as they laid in the cooling waters. He softly kissed her. He had never been so content after having a woman and yet, he wondered how long it would be before he had her under him again. "Not soon enough" was the only answer he could come up with.

Epilogue

It took Captain John Clayton nearly six months to find his daughter. When he did, he found her happy and content to be living with Captain James Roberts. He also insisted that they marry when he realized that she was carrying Robert's child. Captain Roberts eagerly agreed. He and Johanna raised a large family with several children; mostly boys that took after their father and grandfather in what they done for a living. The girls went on to marry men in the piracy profession. Johanna Roberts never regretted having found her real father and meeting the Pirate of her dreams and becoming his "Captive Desire".